• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm joking. However, if we find out its true..... you heard it her first. LOL!
Again, if one hasn't yet, reading from the beginning of this thread will show our group NON EMOTIONALLY examining Q, Trump and his moves. Also, it's been pretty firmly established that POTUS Trump is Q+ Most believe Q to be a team of at least a couple of people. We've been putting in hours a day for 1 1/2 years to get to our various understandings but of course nothing is set in stone. "How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump Makes Move On [CB], Patriots In Control Of Economy - Episode 1787a

Confirmation, Countdown Begins, T-Minus, Optics Are Important - Episode 1787b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Feb 2019 - 9:50:41 PM
Anonymous10 Feb 2019 - 9:32:01 PM

E4311FA0-09B5-46EB-AD9B-B940D7C2E072.jpeg

0A0F4B83-EB9B-4B60-A44E-33BC71807986.jpeg

82F1F57F-50BF-4981-B556-0A5FA99C6FC6.jpeg

654BC0C2-9891-4CB1-8774-DF40B06675E5.jpeg

>>5117187
Why does the FAKE NEWS media continue to attack a so-called 'conspiracy'?
Did you know there's been 1,000+ articles written about this movement by the FAKE NEWS media machine?
Google: "Qanon" select: 'News' past 30 days (example)
What are they afraid of?
People coming together and thinking for themselves?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Feb 2019 - 10:05:09 PM
Anonymous10 Feb 2019 - 9:58:55 PM

Firefox_Screenshot_2019-02-11T04-58-03.280Z.png
>>5117410

Screenshot of Qanon.
Past 30 days.
>>5117543
>>5117590
You attack those you fear the most.
The sheer volume of attacks by the largest media corporations in the world, should, using common sense and logic, indicate there is something more to the story.
Q

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Again, if one hasn't yet, reading from the beginning of this thread will show our group NON EMOTIONALLY examining Q, Trump and his moves. Also, it's been pretty firmly established that POTUS Trump is Q+ Most believe Q to be a team of at least a couple of people. We've been putting in hours a day for 1 1/2 years to get to our various understandings but of course nothing is set in stone. "How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?"
Im confused. I was just making a joke, you know, not to be taken seriously. And what does NON EMOTIONALLY have to do with it? I said that in an entirely different post.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Im confused. I was just making a joke, you know, not to be taken seriously. And what does NON EMOTIONALLY have to do with it? I said that in an entirely different post.
Sorry, for the confusion. The non emotional comment was directed at Bigfoot who made the comment earlier about "teaching us" how to view Trump non emotionally. Ironic that. Based on the your comments I was directing you and anyone else to read the thread from the beginning if you hadn't already to build up a foundation as we're constantly being told to re-read and put study time into the drops. This thread has an incredible wealth of knowledge in it and deep discussion spanning a myriad of important topics relating to our current situation. Hope that cleared it up. All in good faith.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
3 days a new AG
4 days and a wake up, a New Government Shutdown

And
In a few videos, the wall appears to already be in the construction phase, journalism just lost a few propagandists, and just think what the taxes would have been like if the POTUS hadn't made the changes he did, last year

Pedophiles galore, still tens of thousands of unopened indictments

etc

it would seem the HoR is in complete disarray with no end in sight for two years, a dead/dying SCOTUS member, thousands of new Federal Judge Appointments, etc,

what a show
:popcorn:

but will there EVER be a 'perfect time' for any high-level arrests?

:dog:

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Sorry, for the confusion. The non emotional comment was directed at Bigfoot who made the comment earlier about "teaching us" how to view Trump non emotionally.
Look, Newmisty, I'm not trying to be condescending. Trump is funny and charismatic. I laugh every time the guy shouts at those idiot reporters on the White House lawn. I get that part of his appeal. BUT, I really can't comprehend how Trump could pick people, such as Bolton or Barr, who have a different agenda than what most GIMers want, smaller government, less spending, etc.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong. I mean that. I hope Q is a real patriot who is working with Trump to take down the power-tripping bureaucrats inside the government. I hope that is the case, but honestly, it seems to me that either the Deep State is controlling Trump or Trump was never really as anti-establishment as people thought.

Again, I hope you guys are right and I'm wrong.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Look, Newmisty, I'm not trying to be condescending. Trump is funny and charismatic. I laugh every time the guy shouts at those idiot reporters on the White House lawn. I get that part of his appeal. BUT, I really can't comprehend how Trump could pick people, such as Bolton or Barr, who have a different agenda than what most GIMers want, smaller government, less spending, etc.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong. I mean that. I hope Q is a real patriot who is working with Trump to take down the power-tripping bureaucrats inside the government. I hope that is the case, but honestly, it seems to me that either the Deep State is controlling Trump or Trump was never really as anti-establishment as people thought.

I will just throw in the Scaramucci model - POTUS DJT appointing a staff member with a particular function or mission. When that mission has been completed (or failed), that individual is jettisoned from the admin. Strictly business, part and parcel of the Art of the Deal.

Bolton is there to throw the war-hawks off the scent trail.

Barr is coming in to focus on Uranium 1.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
YEP, Not much mental capacity either. She's got her dress all twisted up.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

You need to take your own advise and step back emotionally. This isn't just some whim we jumped into. The Q postings, coupled with Trump's speeches and Tweets have proven to me beyond any shadow of doubt that there is a strategic US Military Operation in effect to dig out the corruption that has infiltrated our world. The problem is that it's simply unprecendented in our lifetimes and thus difficult to accept. Naysayers like to quip certain things but fail to expand their thinking to encompass excepting something beyond their present knowledge and experience....that good people exist and are fighting a real life game of chess.

Again, we here and elsewhere have not been on board the whole time. Many people posting on these pages jumped ship a couple of times already whole some are still on the fence because it is just so unprecedented and difficult to understand. Just like Q, we're not telling you to think a certain way but to use your own thinking and take a sober look at the information as a whole. The optics are throwing a lot of people off just kike a good chess player's strategy would. SO I, like Q, encourage all to read and re-read the Q drops for themselves and until that happens it'll be near impossible to see the forest for the trees.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In the muddy human world, pearls and fish eyes are jumbled together.​

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You need to take your own advise and step back emotionally. This isn't just some whim we jumped into. The Q postings, coupled with Trump's speeches and Tweets have proven to me beyond any shadow of doubt that there is a strategic US Military Operation in effect to dig out the corruption that has infiltrated our world. The problem is that it's simply unprecendented in our lifetimes and thus difficult to accept. Naysayers like to quip certain things but fail to expand their thinking to encompass excepting something beyond their present knowledge and experience....that good people exist and are fighting a real life game of chess.

Again, we here and elsewhere have not been on board the whole time. Many people posting on these pages jumped ship a couple of times already whole some are still on the fence because it is just so unprecedented and difficult to understand. Just like Q, we're not telling you to think a certain way but to use your own thinking and take a sober look at the information as a whole. The optics are throwing a lot of people off just kike a good chess player's strategy would. SO I, like Q, encourage all to read and re-read the Q drops for themselves and until that happens it'll be near impossible to see the forest for the trees.
May Also suggest following Lee Stranahan. I dont know where he stands on Q, and I know hes working for the russians. However I happen to know him personally, albeit from highschool years ago, I feel I can trust him. He seems to be following some very interesting trails.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
May Also suggest following Lee Stranahan. I dont know where he stands on Q, and I know hes working for the russians. However I happen to know him personally, albeit from highschool years ago, I feel I can trust him. He seems to be following some very interesting trails.
His twatter for anyone interested: https://twitter.com/Stranahan

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

You and I have more common ground than I thought sir! While I have more 'confidence' in Trump than I do in Q (honestly, I don't have a choice since I don't see any plan B after Trump) I'm still quite suspect of what and who Q really is. As GH always points out (rightfully) to me, we're all trying to make some sense of of this whole dog and pony show and none of us really has a clue what the real facts are or what's happening under the covers re: the swamp.

Like you BF, I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best but at the end of the day I haven't got a farking clue which we're going to get in the end.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
but will there EVER be a 'perfect time' for any high-level arrests?
Can't 'mis-step' here because 'they' have a liberal following they can energize at a moment's notice. You don't want the "action of arresting" to become the politicized story instead of the reason 'for' the arrest.

We hope as well...

Just like Q, we're not telling you to think a certain way but to use your own thinking and take a sober look at the information as a whole.
That's the whole point of 'Q' the 'approach' - which is interesting in and of itself. Imagine you yourself attempting to do what Q is doing without violating secrecy laws! 'Something' is going on because the left wouldn't be so preoccupied trying so hard to get folks to ignore Q.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
(since I don't see any plan B after Trump)
I think that 'Plan B' will be the great awakening of the people. If all goes as we suspect, the D party will be left in shambles and anyone who thought they were a 'D' will react with disgust at the thought and seek other affiliations.

Imagine being a Catholic and finding out that the Pope on down has been diddling nuns and children... which is probably not so far from the truth. Would you proudly proclaim you were one??

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Imagine being a Catholic and finding out that the Pope on down has been diddling nuns and children... which is probably not so far from the truth. Would you proudly proclaim you were one??
That's common knowledge to anyone who's been paying attention the last 20 years but I get your point. To have faith in a great awakening you must have faith in the American people as a whole. I don't, do you?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's common knowledge to anyone who's been paying attention the last 20 years but I get your point. To have faith in a great awakening you must have faith in the American people as a whole. I don't, do you?
I do. Look at the rally's, look at the boards, look at the comments in the various Q related channels. I think the majority of Americans don't care about politics (70 percent don't vote) and the minority is who is brainwashed.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Can't 'mis-step' here because 'they' have a liberal following they can energize at a moment's notice. You don't want the "action of arresting" to become the politicized story instead of the reason 'for' the arrest.

We hope as well...

That's the whole point of 'Q' the 'approach' - which is interesting in and of itself. Imagine you yourself attempting to do what Q is doing without violating secrecy laws! 'Something' is going on because the left wouldn't be so preoccupied trying so hard to get folks to ignore Q.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Well, if you're talking the uninformed snowflakes... no.

But there are more informed than uninformed. I'm putting my faith in folks will see with their own eyes and choose right over wrong.

However, there is a part of me that thinks Trump should order the Seals to go forth and eradicate the evil players....no matter where they are in the world.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

File (hide): c3d4f1067d4acc0⋯.jpg (244.88 KB, 1024x576, 16:9, triptico_1517177685695.jpg) (h) (u)

File (hide): 8946761dd080c73⋯.jpg (391.08 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, Rebel-WithaCause.jpg) (h) (u)

The Tide is slowly turning….

Pro-Trump Fashion at 2019 Grammys: From Border Wall Dress to ‘Keep America Great’ Jacket

First up is Villa, who dressed as President Trump’s hotly contested border wall. Draped in silver with barbed wire tufts on her shoulders and carrying a “Make America Great Again” bag. “This is what I believe in,” Villa told Variety’s Marc Malkin. “I believe in the President, I just released an album called ‘Home Sweet Home’ and it’s all about my love for America, barbed wire, I’m having fun with it.”

Next is Rebel, the glam-rock artist arrived in a blue jacket emblazoned with the words “Keep America Great” and “Trump 2020” over a white blouse, pants, and high-heeled knee-high boots.

Rebel has been an active supporter of President Donald Trump and faced considerable backlash over it, especially considering the fact that Rebel, who is bisexual, has been an advocate for LGBT rights.

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/pro-trump-fashion-joy-villa-dress-ricky-rebel-grammys-2019-1203134993/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hidden in plain sight.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not Just One Trump In The White House

New World Order Panicked and in Trouble – Mark Taylor

Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” says everyone needs to brace for the battles ahead…s it an accident that God picked a master of bankruptcy to be the current President in the White House? Taylor says, “I think it is not an accident, and I’ll go ahead and release this on your show: This is not the only Trump that is going to be in the White House. I think there is another Trump coming.”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Don't know. I'm unable to figure out how to image search on this Chromebook(a recent gift not the one I bought a while back)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
There are new Q posts.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
But there are more informed than uninformed. I'm putting my faith in folks will see with their own eyes and choose right over wrong.
The deep state has everyone stuck in the left vs right paradigm. Q is awakening more and more people to this truth. If you look at everyday folk on the left they are just as fed up with the MIC and all the crooked shit in DC. We are all Americans. We have more in common with each other than MSM portrays. How many people voted for Trump that voted Obama?

Its a shame the whackos get all the attention skewing the perception that we are so deeply divided. No more Left vs Right/brother vs brother. Its always been good vs evil.

Q and Trump have been speaking truth's hoping to get through the propaganda machine that is MSM and the Luciferians.

Q is the first semblance of a voice from inside connecting with everyday people during the internet age.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well, if you're talking the uninformed snowflakes... no.

However, there is a part of me that thinks Trump should order the Seals to go forth and eradicate the evil players....no matter where they are in the world.
It's pretty common knowledge that you and Misty have a lot more faith in the American public than I do.
I hope you're right and I'm wrong....about a lot of things! I'm not at all afraid of eating crow, and I'll be the first here to do it, if I get the chance. So far all we've seen from the Anons have been just words, Youtube videos up the wazoo, promises, predictions, rumors, theories, suppositions and lots of 'little' coincidences, but nothing that makes you throw your hands up and scream "FINALLY!" Lots of positive wave messages and patriotic jargon are, and have been, a large part of what we read from Q and yeah, there's a lot of stuff that align with stuff only a WH insider would know. The question is who are the insider people behind Q and what color hats do they wear?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's pretty common knowledge that you and Misty have a lot more faith in the American public than I do.
I hope you're right and I'm wrong....about a lot of things! I'm not at all afraid of eating crow here, and I'll be the first to do it if I get the chance. So far all we've seen have been just words, Youtube videos up the wazoo, promises, predictions, rumors, theories, suppositions and lots of 'little' coincidences, but nothing that makes you throw your hands up and scream "FINALLY!" Lots of positive wave messages and patriotic jargon are, and have been, a large part of what we read from Q and yeah, there's a lot of stuff that align with stuff only a WH insider would know. The question is who are the insider people behind Q and what color hats do they wear?
To me it really boils down to being an instinctual thing and of being able to read between the lines with precision focus. There's a reason that the vast majority of Q followers are religious or spiritual and the agnostics and athiests are simply badmouthing it.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Q post 2689:

Q2689a.jpg

Q2689b.jpg

Q post 2690: (Q quotes post 2689 then adds the "How stupid is that?" graphic)

Q2690a.jpg

Q2690b.jpg

Q post 2691:

Q2691.jpg

Q post 2692:

Q2692a.jpg

Q2692b.jpg