• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Beware of Using Young People's Blood to Halt Aging, FDA Says

Taking a young person’s plasma and infusing it into an older person to ward off aging – a therapy that’s fascinated some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley – has no proven clinical benefit, the Food and Drug Administration said.

The agency issued a safety alert on Tuesday about the infusion of plasma from young donors for the prevention of conditions such as aging or memory loss, or for the treatment of such conditions as dementia, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease or post‐traumatic stress disorder.

“There is no proven clinical benefit of infusion of plasma from young donors to cure, mitigate, treat or prevent these conditions, and there are risks associated with the use of any plasma product,” the FDA said in a statement from Commissioner Scott Gottlieb and Peter Marks, head of the agency’s biologics center.

The idea of infusing young blood to fight aging has attracted technology entrepreneurs like billionaire Peter Thiel and was lampooned in a 2017 episode of the HBO show “Silicon Valley.” Thiel’s reported interest was sparked by a company called Ambrosia, which has locations in five states across the U.S. and sells one liter of blood plasma from donors between the ages of 16 and 25 for $8,000, according to its website.

Ambrosia’s website was updated Tuesday to say it has “ceased patient treatments” in compliance with the FDA’s advisory.

Gottlieb and Marks said none of the plasma treatments has gone through the rigorous testing required by the agency. Ambrosia says “experiments in mice called parabiosis provided the inspiration to deliver treatments with young plasma.” The FDA approval typically requires human trials before companies can make a specific health claim about a product.

“The reported uses of these products should not be assumed to be safe or effective,” Gottlieb and Marks said. “We strongly discourage consumers from pursing this therapy outside of clinical trials under appropriate institutional review board and regulatory oversight.”

Plasma, the liquid portion of blood, contains proteins to help the blood clot. Plasma infusion is an approved use by the FDA in trauma settings or in patients whose blood doesn’t coagulate. But, the FDA says, there are risks, including allergic reactions, circulatory overload, lung injury and infectious disease transmission.

“We’re concerned that some patients are being preyed upon by unscrupulous actors touting treatments of plasma from young donors as cures and remedies,” Gottlieb and Marks said. “Such treatments have no proven clinical benefits for the uses for which these clinics are advertising them, and are potentially harmful.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-19/beware-of-buying-young-people-s-blood-to-prevent-aging-fda-says
I stopped trusting science, especially science reported by a jewish named and owned news organization, years ago

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I stopped trusting science, especially science reported by a jewish named and owned news organization, years ago
Ir more about the fact that certain people are pushing the consumption of "young blood" for "benefits". This article is a piece of the developing puzzle IMO.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ir more about the fact that certain people are pushing the consumption of "young blood" for "benefits". This article is a piece of the developing puzzle IMO.
I know that. Until it's brought out into the open for ALL to see it remains hidden and only a 'conspiracy theory' to the masses. SO much stupid shit is being 'reported' every day that most people simply ignore what they perceive as noise and continue on with their daily lives. Ignorance is bliss. Sometimes I wish I remained in the Matrix and didn't take that red pill. But I did, my eyes are opened and there's no going back now.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Sometimes I wish I remained in the Matrix and didn't take that red pill. But I did, my eyes are opened and there's no going back now.
#MeToo

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You guys ain't dumb enough to believe the vile they spew! The only ones that do have "issues" that you would never want. You didn't live your life to be a complete and utter failure so it would not work for you . Your stuck here with the rest of us! Why do you think I used "Uglytruth"? :oriental:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You guys ain't dumb enough to believe the vile they spew! The only ones that do have "issues" that you would never want. You didn't live your life to be a complete and utter failure so it would not work for you . Your stuck here with the rest of us! Why do you think I used "Uglytruth"? :oriental:
Unfortunately, I know a number of smart, successful people who are liberals. A majority of my former colleagues at Air Command and Staff College (Air Force) are flaming liberals...all tenured PhD types. Wickedly intelligent people.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
iI have no idea how people can live in the cesspool cities. Urban life may work out great for many people but there's too much indoctrination all around you in the cities to suit me.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know that. Until it's brought out into the open for ALL to see it remains hidden and only a 'conspiracy theory' to the masses.
And that's exactly why I'm here posting it. Simple huh?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Unfortunately, I know a number of smart, successful people who are liberals. A majority of my former colleagues at Air Command and Staff College (Air Force) are flaming liberals...all tenured PhD types. Wickedly intelligent people.
It really does seem that the more "intelligent" they are the dumber they be.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think more like the more "indoctrinated" they be.
The more indoctrinated, the lower their enlightenment quality. Rather than using intuitive understanding, they need everything spelled out with numbers and letters or it's un-believable. Bunch of them on this forum.

Hey--I want to believe in the Q Factor. I really do; but take a look at this thread--10,800+ posts and still the most corrupt politicians ever to hold positions of authority in this great nation are walking free and continue to spew their filth. Ten thousand eight hundred-plus posts... Doesn't it seem logical that we should have had at least one corrupt leftist put away for a hundred years at, say, by post 9,000 or so?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hey--I want to believe in the Q Factor. I really do; but take a look at this thread--10,800+ posts and still the most corrupt politicians ever to hold positions of authority in this great nation are walking free and continue to spew their filth. Ten thousand eight hundred-plus posts... Doesn't it seem logical that we should have had at least one corrupt leftist put away for a hundred years at, say, by post 9,000 or so?
That would be a crudely elementary way to examine things to put it nicely.

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I hear ya, from what I understand this stuff runs so deep it cannot be exposed easily without jeprodizing the operation. Could take years. Very hard to grasp. Every move calculated. I can understand it's hard to take that leap of faith.
Search you gut based on the knowledge you gather.
I believe, but Ive known for years now, before this even started. The studies ive done, the rabbit holes ive been through, have all pointed to this time in history. Simply put you really have to do your own due diligence. That the only way you can trust your gut. WWG1WGA. GODS BLESS THE PATRIOTS!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hear ya, from what I understand this stuff runs so deep it cannot be exposed easily without jeprodizing the operation. Could take years. Very hard to grasp. Every move calculated. I can understand it's hard to take that leap of faith.
I believe, but Ive known for years now, before this even started. The studies ive done, the rabbit holes ive been through, have all pointed to this time in history. Simply put you really have to do your own due diligence. That the only way you can trust your gut. WWG1WGA. GODS BLESS THE PATRIOTS!
It takes a lot of serious study to get a grasp. Thus 10,000+ posts here. "The end won't be for everybody"

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Feb 24 2019

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b3258f No.5362124
Feb 24 2019 13:12:51 (EST)
They NEVER thought Crooked Hillary would lose.
SO MANY DISASTROUS MISTAKES MADE.
RETURNING POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Q+

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b3258f No.5362299
Feb 24 2019 13:19:31 (EST)bXkjOMMk4yiJfG6RT1TgmS1f6T9Qq4ziV6xQZ5K3qi4.jpg

Those who are the loudest…..
Q

2887Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b8fd7 No.5363071
Feb 24 2019 13:57:24 (EST)t401-5.png

Ask yourself a simple question, should a woman who travels to Syria to support and encourage 'JIHAD' against the 'West' deserve to live……………….?
Ask yourself a simpler question, if brainwashed by ISIS terrorists (her husband and other close-proximity fighters), could this same woman be 'tasked' & 'trained' to carry out a TERRORIST ACT upon return?
Why did ISIS launch a social media campaign designed to 'attract' US/UK (and other foreign nationals) to join their cause?
Logical thinking.
Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Save the Date! Donald Trump Announces ‘Salute to America’ on July 4th

President Donald Trump announced plans for a major event celebrating the United States on Independence Day.

“HOLD THE DATE!” Trump wrote on Twitter. “We will be having one of the biggest gatherings in the history of Washington, D.C., on July 4th.”

The president revealed that the event would be called “A Salute to America” and would be held at the Lincoln Memorial.

“Major fireworks display, entertainment and an address by your favorite President, me!” he wrote.

Trump has repeatedly stated his desire to host a military parade in Washington, DC, but estimated costs made it prohibitively expensive.

Presidents traditionally host an event at the White House for Independence Day honoring the United States military which includes fireworks. Trump appears to be planning a bigger event for 2019.

Earlier this month, Trump revealed his plan for the event, noting that it made sense to coincide with the 4th of July.

“The fireworks is there anyway, so we just saved on fireworks,” he said. “We get free fireworks because it’s already being done.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/24/save-the-date-donald-trump-announces-salute-to-america-on-july-4th/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

DJT

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1099722424059420673

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

DJT

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1099722424059420673
Yep, this guy developed negotiating skills working his business. What politician can you name who was elected because of their negotiating skills?

I didn't hire him to be a presidential president, I hired him to clean up DC and take our country back!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It Began With The BREXIT, It Will End With The [CB] - Episode 1799a

[DS] Fear Is Coming True & It Cannot Be Stopped - Episode 1799b

milomorai

"but Ive known for years now, before this even started." Hey #MeToo, No Not that one :2 thumbs up:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Fear-mongering provocation much?

DEMS moving fast at trump. Q needs to go in overdrive yesterday
Have you considered that the Dims are only counter-maneuvering on their best days?

And of course, it is the puppet-masters to whom we refer when we speak of engineering and orchestration of hate, lies and destruction.

I suggest that the afore-mentioned spawns of satan and their sycophantic puppies are kneejerking-off and desperately lashing in every direction as they barely maintain any semblance of traction.

But that is only because I dogmatically believe that POTUS Trump is utterly brilliant and working directly with the Q Team.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Fear-mongering provocation much?

Have you considered that the Dims are only counter-maneuvering on their best days?

And of course, it is the puppet-masters to whom we refer when we speak of engineering and orchestration of hate, lies and destruction.

I suggest that the afore-mentioned spawns of satan and their sycophantic puppies are kneejerking-off and desperately lashing in every direction as they barely maintain any semblance of traction.

But that is only because I dogmatically believe that POTUS Trump is utterly brilliant and working directly with the Q Team.
And as the Smolett fiasco shows, all they need is a little slack to hang themselves and they are doing a fine job at that. All of them. The left is turing on itself left and right. And I'm only speaking about the surface stuff that we see...not to mention the "birds singing" behind closed doors.

"We have it all" - Q

They even caught the antifa guy by using facial recognition software to ID him. These clowns are sloppy and stupid. It's only a matter of time as both the Mockingbird Media and all these other minions sink their own ship as we the patriots grow in number.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Strange Marco Rubio tweet:

Why did Rubio post this? Zero caption.

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1099726515292508162

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
2019 GRAMMY'S. LOOK WHAT MIKE OBAMA DOES, WHERE HE POINTS, WHEN ASKED WHO RUNS/RULES THE WORLD!!

In fact this whole video is bloody sinister.
Something very occult- symbolic- strange is happening when big Mike joins the other men/women bophomet lovers on stage with the audience enraptured.

2 Mins 52 seconds for main thing.