• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
PART 7
Let's Roll! - Carpet Bomb

The Q drop suggests that a particular picture will somehow play a role in revealing the reality of Q. Suppose, for this argument, that the picture has been correctly identified as the 24 Apr 2018 NYT photo of "Flight 93 Election" author Michael Anton cooking at the White House.

On the surface, it seems that the picture is somehow supposed to force DJT to answer the question of whether Q is real.

But look carefully. Q links to a tweet by VIPAnon (https://twitter.com/Q_ANONBaby/status/1048079911813107713), and there VIPAnon recounts how he asks Trump point blank if Q is real. VIPAnon rightly notes that Trump's answer can only mean YES. But what good does that do? It is additional confirmation for us, but it does nothing to alter the fake news narrative.

Now suppose that some picture, any picture, prompts some authority figure to ask Trump if Q is real. Suppose Trump says YES. What is the likely result? The fake news will run articles claiming that Trump has endorsed a baseless conspiracy theory. It doesn't matter how absurd the logic there is… we KNOW that is what they will do.

So when Q says "Important moment in time", he means the opposite of what most suspect. Q is pointing to the fact that Trump can OBVIOUSLY endorse the "reality" of Q and it makes NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL. VIPAnon is totally correct, but the fake news rolls on.

It won't matter how Trump answers any question, whether it is prompted by a picture or not. The fake news will continue with the "conspiracy theory" narrative.

But suppose we have correctly ID'ed the "picture" as the Anton cooking picture. Q says "The picture will be the signifier". What does the picture signify? Anton is most famous as author of "The Flight 93 Election", which argued that we have no choice but to follow Trump, charge the cockpit, and fight to take back America. Now he is pictured rolling shrimp canapes. (Most shrimp canapes seem not to be rolled, but it sure LOOKS like he is rolling them.)

Now look at the next line of the drop: "The signifier will 'force' the Q". Maybe 'Q' is not 'Question' but 'cue'. A meme can be a cue for action. Does the picture force a certain meme? Yes. The catchprase associated with Flight 93 is "Let's Roll!". The picture shows Anton rolling canapes. The text "Let's Roll!" is the OBVIOUS text for this picture. Given the picture, we can deduce the meme.

And the highlighting of 'force' provides additional evidence. The signifier itself suggests FORCE: the passengers must force open the cockpit doors, and we must force our way into control of America.

As for the final line, the meme must be a cue that spurs the Q army into action at once. In fact, "Let's Roll!" is clearly an injunction to act, a sign that the battle is on, and in the Flight 93 context, a sign that we must all strike together immediately. WWG1WGA

1551974696056.png
1551974711056.png

1551974728259.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
PART 8
Let's Roll! - Tactical Nukes

Q says:

"Carpet bombs are ok.

Tactical nukes are better."

The meme is the "carpet bomb". It received a "red carpet rollout" in the April 2018 drops. POTUS will tweet the meme. But it won't yet be a MOAB, as the drops suggested, until it sets off tactical nukes.

Tactical nukes differ from strategic nukes in that strategic nukes are launched far into foreign lands, but tactical nukes are employed close to friendly forces. This suggests that Q is telling us that the meme will be an injunction for every member of the Q army to act independently, in their own realm, in their own way.

Let's think this out:

DJT will post the meme, and the fake news will be sucked into a trap. They will pounce and charge Trump wih showing shameless disrespect for the Flight 93 "victims" in a pathetic effort to manipulate his base of deplorables. They will disseminate the meme to denounce it.

But Anons will recognize the cue to attack. Each will act in his or her own way, telling the truth about Q. The greater the range and variety of attacks the better. For many this will simply involve explaining to others what Q really is. Anons skilled at disseminating memes and graphics will go into overdrive, getting the word out. Public figures and others with a following who have followed Q in silence will come clean. Anons with significant insight on this or that element of the Q op will go into action, explaining the facts in venues online and offline.

It will be impossible to ignore the onslaught, and the fake news will have to report it, and a few actual investigators will start realizing that maybe there is more to Q than they suspected. Some will quickly learn that all of this has been predicted via evidence and reason, and they'll start reporting it. We WILL be the news. "Future proves past."

Once this is happening, and the fake news is in utter disarray, and many who trusted it start to realize they've been horribly lied to, POTUS will drop the hammer.

The fake news must receive a deadly blow before anything "happens" in public. And we will strike it together. WWG1WGA

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A 'blast' from the past...

Hillary’s MASSIVE MELTDOWN If that bastard wins, we all hang from nooses!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/our-blogs/facebook-and-its-connections-to-the-cia-and-darpa

Facebook And It's Connections To The C.I.A. And D.A.A.R.P.A. by Brian S Staveley

1/19/2012

1291 Comments

Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. Try telling that to most people and they laugh at it. People seem to think its a coincidence that Facebook seems to be so intrusive over and over again. Privacy policies that would make anyone scratch their head. I'm not going to beat around the bush with this blog post. Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. as a data mining project to collect as much information on as many people as they could. Not only that but it also has very strong ties to D.A.A.R.P.A. . The purpose of this data mining project that became Facebook was to find out a boat load of things on people. Where they are going. What they are doing. What airline are they using Who do they associate with What type of books or movies have you been reading. How you feel about things politically. The list goes on and on. Before I elaborate let me say that my prior statement about Facebook being setup by the C.I.A. isn't a theory or a hunch. If you simply follow the money its quite easy to see what is going on. Before we follow this money trail, just think about this.

If Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. (and it was) its a pretty brilliant plan. Never before have the people they want to watch actually given up so much information VOLUNTARILY! The C.I.A. doesn't even have to dig for most of it. People put it right out there. Think about how descriptive some people's status updates are. They tell you where they are going, who they are with sometimes, what they like. All these things. Did you know that once Facebook has you tagged in ONE PHOTO they have you identified anytime an image of you is uploaded whether it is tagged, labeled, or anything else to ID it? Facebook runs facial recognition on all photos and can even ID you by running it on some really low resolution shots, and its done for free! Does that sound like something a website would do for free? There are some much more intrusive things Facebook does to track you and every site you visit that you probably don't know about. All this without visiting Facebook or even needing to be a member!! After I tell you about the money trail and the start of Facebook we will get into more of these privacy issues and there are a lot. The facial recognition is just the tip of the iceberg. Before we do all that let's have a quick history lesson, the way I do history. With the ACTUAL TRUTH. The movie "The Social Network" was a big hit. It was supposedly all about the start of Facebook from a college dorm room to a multi billion dollar corporation in Palo Alto California. They left out some very interesting things that you all should know. That movie in itself was not about entertainment. It was propaganda to fortify the Facebook lie. Let us go back to the year 2003.

2003 is the year before Facebook officially launched outside of just the dorms at Harvard University. It launched in early 2004. Now in the movie and in the I guess what you could call the "official story" Mark Zuckerberg gets a 500,000 dollar investment from Peter Thiel some big shot exec out on the west coast. With this 500,000 investment Peter Thiel became some thing like a 7-8% owner of Facebook. So for Thiel obviously seeing as Facebook is valued at over 30 billion dollars he made quite the sound investment. This was a huge deal to Mark Zuckerberg. Now he had all the startup money he would need and then some. 500,000 dollars is a lot more than he needs to start a website, buy some servers, and hire some programmers, and it was supposed to be. It was Peter Thiel buying his way into the company. He had to pay something. Now supposedly in the process they screwed one of the other friends of Mark, gave him a tiny percentage and took his name of the mast head. Which they made a big deal about and we will talk about why. Peter Thiel made a huge investment and he wanted his name displayed on the site as one of the owners and rightfully so. Eduardo Saverin made a big stink because his name was taken off. So you see its kind of a big deal. Remember this for later. So they take the money and relocate to California. Facebook takes off so fast. This was in Early 2004. This all happened within a couple of months of Mark launching the site. So they were building it in 2003 in their dorm room and it launched in the beginning of 2004 . This 500,000 investment would also be in early 2004.That's how they got the money to move out to California. Well you know what would have been a lot better than a 500,000 dollar investment? How about a 12.7 million dollar investment? How about a 12.7 million dollar investment from Uncle Sam? Funny how we didn't hear about this one huh? That's 25 times greater of an investment than the one the make a big deal about in the movie.

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
^^^^^^^^^^^^ That's great!
:laughing:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
LOL just as accepting of 'it' as Obama as POTUS with his mysterious past.

The land sale was interesting and filled with drama.

As you know, owning the land that gets sold to build an airport is beneficial. The 'location' changed several times - even after it was decided to be built 'here'. Suddenly, as if by magic... a NEW location was chosen (probably right after "somebody" purchased it).

Then there was the $1B automated baggage system that was never tested and it never worked! No investigation as to where that scandal ended up.

Stapleton Airport was conveniently located in Denver... but politicians being what they are and liking their name plastered for all of history to admire... they just had to have a new shiney airport. What used to take 30 minutes to get to now requires a 90 minute drive.
Unless we're all prepared to start shooting and hanging people we can only 'accept' it all. God and Satan only knows what's buried under that airport. Reality is stranger than fiction and our world has become a very scary place!.

Last edited:

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/our-blogs/facebook-and-its-connections-to-the-cia-and-darpa

Facebook And It's Connections To The C.I.A. And D.A.A.R.P.A. by Brian S Staveley

1/19/2012

1291 Comments

Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. Try telling that to most people and they laugh at it. People seem to think its a coincidence that Facebook seems to be so intrusive over and over again. Privacy policies that would make anyone scratch their head. I'm not going to beat around the bush with this blog post. Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. as a data mining project to collect as much information on as many people as they could. Not only that but it also has very strong ties to D.A.A.R.P.A. . The purpose of this data mining project that became Facebook was to find out a boat load of things on people. Where they are going. What they are doing. What airline are they using Who do they associate with What type of books or movies have you been reading. How you feel about things politically. The list goes on and on. Before I elaborate let me say that my prior statement about Facebook being setup by the C.I.A. isn't a theory or a hunch. If you simply follow the money its quite easy to see what is going on. Before we follow this money trail, just think about this.

If Facebook was setup by the C.I.A. (and it was) its a pretty brilliant plan. Never before have the people they want to watch actually given up so much information VOLUNTARILY! The C.I.A. doesn't even have to dig for most of it. People put it right out there. Think about how descriptive some people's status updates are. They tell you where they are going, who they are with sometimes, what they like. All these things. Did you know that once Facebook has you tagged in ONE PHOTO they have you identified anytime an image of you is uploaded whether it is tagged, labeled, or anything else to ID it? Facebook runs facial recognition on all photos and can even ID you by running it on some really low resolution shots, and its done for free! Does that sound like something a website would do for free? There are some much more intrusive things Facebook does to track you and every site you visit that you probably don't know about. All this without visiting Facebook or even needing to be a member!! After I tell you about the money trail and the start of Facebook we will get into more of these privacy issues and there are a lot. The facial recognition is just the tip of the iceberg. Before we do all that let's have a quick history lesson, the way I do history. With the ACTUAL TRUTH. The movie "The Social Network" was a big hit. It was supposedly all about the start of Facebook from a college dorm room to a multi billion dollar corporation in Palo Alto California. They left out some very interesting things that you all should know. That movie in itself was not about entertainment. It was propaganda to fortify the Facebook lie. Let us go back to the year 2003.

2003 is the year before Facebook officially launched outside of just the dorms at Harvard University. It launched in early 2004. Now in the movie and in the I guess what you could call the "official story" Mark Zuckerberg gets a 500,000 dollar investment from Peter Thiel some big shot exec out on the west coast. With this 500,000 investment Peter Thiel became some thing like a 7-8% owner of Facebook. So for Thiel obviously seeing as Facebook is valued at over 30 billion dollars he made quite the sound investment. This was a huge deal to Mark Zuckerberg. Now he had all the startup money he would need and then some. 500,000 dollars is a lot more than he needs to start a website, buy some servers, and hire some programmers, and it was supposed to be. It was Peter Thiel buying his way into the company. He had to pay something. Now supposedly in the process they screwed one of the other friends of Mark, gave him a tiny percentage and took his name of the mast head. Which they made a big deal about and we will talk about why. Peter Thiel made a huge investment and he wanted his name displayed on the site as one of the owners and rightfully so. Eduardo Saverin made a big stink because his name was taken off. So you see its kind of a big deal. Remember this for later. So they take the money and relocate to California. Facebook takes off so fast. This was in Early 2004. This all happened within a couple of months of Mark launching the site. So they were building it in 2003 in their dorm room and it launched in the beginning of 2004 . This 500,000 investment would also be in early 2004.That's how they got the money to move out to California. Well you know what would have been a lot better than a 500,000 dollar investment? How about a 12.7 million dollar investment? How about a 12.7 million dollar investment from Uncle Sam? Funny how we didn't hear about this one huh? That's 25 times greater of an investment than the one the make a big deal about in the movie.

This huge investment of $12.7 million came from James Breyer who is closely associated with a venture capital company called InQtel established by the CIA in 1999 and he served on the board of BBN. InQtel deals in information technology and intelligence most notably “nurturing data mining technologies”.

So Zuckerberg actually got an investment over 25x greater than the 500,000 dollar investment and there is no mention of it anywhere! Remember we talked about how much pride these guys took in having their names on the mast head. It makes sense. You put in all that money to help someone get a project off the ground you deserve some recognition.

James Breyer's name is not mentioned anywhere. Now remember Thiel put in 500,000 and got 7% of the company. So what would almost 13 million get you? Well if my math is right it, if you used the same scale as Thiel it would be over 140% of the company. Something doesn't add up here huh? Starting to think the Thiel investment is complete BS. Either way that is certainetly not the important point. The point is they only mention Thiel and not the guy who threw in over 25 x more money. Almost 13 million put on a college kid's dreams? Sounds kinda far fetched doesn't it? Why soooooo much money? That is enough to statup a 1000 social networks! Now why would he want to invest that much? Well look at where he is coming from. He sits on the board of a C.I.A. front company that specialized in using the internet to data mine and find out what people are doing. Where they are going. Who they are with. etc,etc,etc…. What's that sound like to you?

Then there is the D.A.A.R.P.A. connection. A brief summary on D.A.A.R.P.A. for those that don't know. They invented the internet. They are under the dept of defense. They are actually working on liquid metal robots like in Terminator 2. These are the types of things they do. They would be the most cutting edge inventors for the government and military. Super high tech stuff. Things we can't even imagine exist, they play with every day. D.A.A.R.P.A. is tied into all this as well.

The D.A.A.R.P.A. connection:

Dr. Anita Jones former Director of Defense Research and Engineering for the U.S. Department of Defense. While with D.A.A.R.P.A. her responsibilities included serving as an adviser to the Secretary of Defense. Dr. Jones was also served on the board of directors for InQtel and is now employed by BBN. This is the same board James Breyer sits on. He is also employed by BBN

D.A.A.R.P.A. runs the Information Awareness Office whose task it is to collect data on as many people as possible. Their website is full of references to the war on terror, terrorism and terrorist. The IAO claims its programs are for identifying and responding to threats of terrorism. Facebook is an extension of the IOA

I.A.O.’s Mission Statement:

Information Awareness Office is to gather as much information as possible about everyone in a centralized location for easy perusal by the United States government.

Including but not limited to: internet activity, credit card purchase history, airline ticket purchases, car rentals, medical records, educational transcripts, drivers license, utility bills, tax returns and any other available data.

Hmmmm. What website does this sound like??? Facebook has become the world largest database on people. That is admitted. But do you see how simple this is. Let's sum it up from the truth side of things. In the year 2003 James Breyer is working on a project with Anita Jones and one other Fellow for DAARPA where they are trying to find a way to use the internet to get as much information on people as possible. Things like….Where they are going. What they are doing. What airline are they using Who do they associate with What type of books or movies have you been reading. How you feel about things politically. What makes you angry. Where you vacation. They even wanted to track things like internet activity, credit card purchase history, airline ticket purchases, car rentals, medical records, educational transcripts, drivers license, utility bills, tax returns and any other available data. now granted all those things aren't on Facebook YET but a few more of them are than you think. What do you think happens when you use Facebook to log into a site cuz its easier than remembering all your log ins? Before you answer, remember who's behind it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How Do You Bring Down The [CB], Stealth Mode - Episode 1809a

Dark To Light, But Something Is Lurking In The Shadows - Episode 1809b

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I wish I had taken the blue pill...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Anon's Theory on NSA Vault 7 Hacking Tools, Angelfire & Keystone, Used to Spy on the Deep State
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI7 Mar 2019 - 8:59:58 PM
>>5565314 (/pb)
Something you should explore further.
Impressive, most impressive.
Q

DOHS Tracking Activists, Journalists, and Social Media Influencers Tied to Migrant Caravans
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI7 Mar 2019 - 9:07:53 PM
Glimpse of something much bigger to come?
Actions have consequences.
Remember, it goes both ways.
Nobody is safe.
Leak was plugged.
Q

Countdown Calendar Update: Barr Meeting With Huber & OIG (Complete)
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI7 Mar 2019 - 9:14:19 PM
Keep the calendar up-to-date, Patriot.
Check off and log.
Future proves past.
Q

Lindsey Graham, Head of Senate Judiciary Committee, Requests Docs on Carter Page FISA from AG Barr
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI7 Mar 2019 - 9:21:40 PM

DrYsi4PXcAAsIc0.jpg
https://www.scribd.com/document/401345263/Log-to-Ag-Barr-03-07-2019-Fisa#from_embed
House > Senate
Q

Qanon Movement is World Wide; Make Iran Great Again (MIGA)
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI7 Mar 2019 - 9:28:54 PM

D0_uJzGX4AASbQp.jpg
We stand TOGETHER in this FIGHT.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

More Drops on Facebook Incoming
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI7 Mar 2019 - 9:45:10 PM
http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=facebook&qft=interval="7"&form=PTFTNR
[Parts 3-9 coming soon]
Q

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nice yellow tie. "There's a new pen in town."

1552048197523.png

1552048436669.png

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...ideas-designed-to-keep-the-us-ahead-of-china/

This week, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) showcased projects that are part of a new five-year, $2 billion plan to foster the next round of out-there concepts that will bring about new advances in AI. These include efforts to give machines common sense; to have them learn faster, using less data; and to create chips that reconfigure themselves to unlock new AI capabilities.

Speaking at the event, Michael Kratsios, deputy assistant to the president for technology policy at the White House, said the agency’s efforts are a key part of the government’s plan to stay ahead in AI. “This administration supports DARPA’s commitment, and shares its intense interest in developing and applying artificial intelligence,” Kratsios said.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-global-security-mark-zuckerberg-executive-protection-2019-3

Mark Zuckerberg is rumored to have a secret escape passageway beneath his conference room for emergencies

...There's also a persistent rumor among Facebook employees that he has a secret "panic chute" his team can evacuate him down to get him out of the office in a hurry. The truth of this matter remains murky: One source said they had been briefed about the existence of a top-secret exit route through the floor of the conference room into the parking garage, but others said they had no knowledge of it. Facebook declined to comment on this.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://www.wired.com/story/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-interview-privacy-pivot/

Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook's Future and What Scares Him Most

"...And it's really a concept of the whole platform around all the private and intimate interactions that you would want to have. I think that's really the opportunity here, on top of WhatsApp and Messenger, and what I'm trying to lay out is a privacy-focused vision for this kind of platform that starts with messaging and making that as secure as possible with end-to-end encryption, and then building all of the other kinds of private and intimate ways that you would want to interact—from calling, to groups, to stories, to payments, to different forms of commerce, to sharing location, to eventually having a more open-ended system to plug in different kinds of tools for providing the interaction with people in all the ways that you would want."

But what about "middle" encryption (i.e. "zero knowledge" technology)?

https://tresorit.com/blog/zero-knowledge-encryption/

What is Zero-Knowledge Encryption?

In a nutshell, Zero-Knowledge encryption means that service providers know nothing about the data you store on their servers...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
BTW... I recommend Sync.com for zero knowledge cloud storage. End-to-end encryption requires the use of their app. It is Canada based which offers additional protection from Patriot Act provisions.

I wish there was a pure Linux distro for operating a mobile phone. I don't like the fact that my phone is powered by Google (Android... DARPA).

Also, can anyone recommend a zero-knowledge messaging app? WhatsApp used to be considered secure until the CIA (DARPA, Facebook) bought it.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - Most Impressive - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 3.8.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Why Communism is the Deep State's Mind Control Cult [Ep1]

Edge of Wonder

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wow...Q makes the assertion that FB is literally owned by the CIA. That's crazy...figured some ties, but owned???
Yes it was brought to our attention a while back, can't remember whether Q posted it or confirmed an anon's post but:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
RE_READ DROPS!

Nov 20 2017

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 8GzG+UJ9 No.150166904
Nov 20 2017 02:29:00 (EST)
What is a key?
What is a key used for?
What is a guard?
What is a guard used for?
Who unlocked the door of all doors?
Was it pre-planned?
Do you believe in coincidences?
What is information?
Who controls the release of information?
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
Who disseminates information?
What is the MSM?
Who controls the MSM?
Who really controls the MSM?
Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
Who controls the MSM?
Who really controls the MSM?
Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
Why is this relevant?
Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
Define corruption.
Wealth = power.
Power = influence.
Influence = control.
Rinse and repeat.
What power of influence was recently discovered (specifically re: 2016 election)?
How much power of influence does Twitter, FB, Reddit, etc. have in influencing the minds of people?
Has the stranglehold of the MSM been diminished?
What is open source?
What has become blatantly obvious since the election of POTUS?
Why would they allow this (visibility) to occur?
Were they not prepared to counter?
What miscalculation occurred?
What opposite impact did this generate?
How did POTUS recognize and invert?
What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
Define corruption.
Define censorship.
Define ‘controlled’ censorship.
What action is Twitter taking effective mid-Dec?
What is the purpose of this action?
Possible test to understand public / gov’t response?

Nov 12 2017

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149152902
Nov 12 2017 16:34:56 (EST)
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149152383
Nov 12 2017 16:30:27 (EST)
::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.htm
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?
This is the biggest insider drop in the history of the world.
Pray.
Q​
>>149152383
This is a direct attack.
The article is disinfo but made to send a message to POTUS.
You are witnessing history.
Coincidence?
God be with us all.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: X/EWIOzz No.149152383
Nov 12 2017 16:30:27 (EST)
This is not a game!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
Pray.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: l/hYVcRn No.149151705
Nov 12 2017 16:24:44 (EST)
This is not a game!
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
Pray.
Q

Nov 11 2017
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063271
Nov 11 2017 23:29:58 (EST)
Why were the events in SA extraordinary?
Who was arrested?
What will bank records provide?
List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
Why is this relevant?
House of Saud.
House of Saud US Control
Follow the money.
What power shift recently occurred?
Was a new King appointed?
Coincidence?
Dark to LIGHT.
Why is this relevant?
One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q

Nov 6 2017
Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287529
Nov 6 2017 16:52:48 (EST)
What does money buy?
How do you prevent tampering?
Why are most forms of media left-wing?
Why is H-wood left-wing?
Why is the narrative so important?
Why do liberals defer to racism w/o proof?
No proof.
Who is HRC’s mentor?
What party was he affiliated with?
Proof.
What party formed the KKK?
What party formed the Confederacy?
What party abolished slavery?
Why are D’s attempting to erase history?
Is the black pop truly free today or enslaved by the D party?
Refer back to black pop crumbs.
Why is this relevant?
Why is there an attack the day after bad news is published (D)?
Paint the picture.
Crumbs will make bread.
Operations underway.
Operators active.
Pray.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287396
Nov 6 2017 16:51:56 (EST)
Why, by coincidence, is there a terrorist attack (or mental health c-level attack) within a short time post negative D news?
They think you are stupid. Puppets w/o power. They want your guns. Why? No power left.
Who funds ISIS?
What email published by WL connects SA/Qatar to ISIS?
Was HRC connected?
Why is this relevant?
Why is controlling the narrative important?
Do most people investigate for themselves or simply follow?
Why is the MSM so hostile towards POTUS?
Who controls the MSM?
Why, each and every day, is the MSM pushing a particular topic?
Coordinated?
Who sets the narrative for the day?
How is the narrative communicated to the MSM?
What does the NSA/MI have (at least what you know of) that allows for data collection?
Think Snowden.
Why is the NSA limited re: ability to capture and unmask US persons?
Who sets the narrative?
US persons?
Who can violate this rule?
Who cannot violate this rule?
Why is Adm R so important?
Who wanted him fired?
Why?
Why wasn’t Adm R replaced by POTUS when taking office?
Why is this relevant?
Who has the ultimate power to designate classification?
Who ultimately sets classification?
Why is this relevant?
Fantasy land.
Q

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287326
Nov 6 2017 16:51:29 (EST)
What is money flow disruption?
List the Billionaires.
What family history goes back pre_WW1/2?
Why is this relevant?
Why did the Bush family recently break silence and attack POTUS?
Coincidence pre SA arrests?
Who audits the billions paid for war?
Who audits the billions paid for environment policy (side note)?
Where do the funds go?
Offshore?
To who / which entity and/or org?
What slush fund was recently terminated by AG Sessions?
What is Fast & Furious?
What is the underlying theme?
MONEY.
Who controls the FED?
How did political leaders/’talking heads’ accum assets in excess of $5mm+?
What was the net worth for each prior to taking office?
Reconcile.
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287236
Nov 6 2017 16:50:59 (EST)
What family was permitted to leave immediately after 9-11?
Who authorized the departure?
Why is this relevant?
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Repeat.
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Was it a private plane?
What can private planes carry v commercial?
What airport did they arrive/depart from?
What was carried on a private plane to Iran?
Why was the Bin Laden family here during 9-11?
Coincidence?
How does SA connect to the Bin Laden family?
Who in SA is connected specifically to the Bin Laden family?
What did they deliver?
To who?
Why?
What does money buy?
Why are the events in SA relevant to the above?
Who is the financial backer for human trafficking?
Who is the ‘broker’ for underage sex?
Think SA.
How does FB & Instagram play a role in capture?
Think ‘Taken’.
Fantasy right?
Why do select senior political officials have foundations/institutes?
What is money laundering?
What does money buy?
Why is this relevant?
What other people were arrested in SA?
What are their backgrounds?
Are any connected to the Podesta Group?
Why is this relevant?
What do you need in order to prosecute senior political officials?
How do you avoid public misconception?
How do you justify counter-political attacks to the mass public?
Why is information so vital?
Is the country divided?
Why does the MSM portray the country as being divided?
Why is this relevant?
Q

Nov 5 2017
Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148155609
Nov 5 2017 19:59:21 (EST)
Code:
May God also grant all of us the wisdom to ask what concrete steps we can take to reduce the violence and weaponry in our midst.
Note when we just sent the go orders and when this Tweet went live.
Coincidence?
Pray.
Q

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148155343
Nov 5 2017 19:57:33 (EST)
Anonymous ID: HpMXQdk5 No.148154996
Nov 5 2017 19:55:14 (EST)30059B4D-41BE-4A63-9BC7-5BFF618390C0.png

>>148154530
They cut the feed trying to shut him down. Remember what Q said. They were waiting for this. Whatever is happening, is happening now. Archive EVERYTHING​
>>148154996
Nothing is a coincidence.
We are at war.
SA cut the strings.
They are scrambling for cover and using any means necessary out of their remaining power/control.
God bless.
Q

Nov 4 2017

Anonymous ID: v3eCc2tY No.148016769
Nov 4 2017 23:15:52 (EST)
[Repost Lost]
Disinformation is real.
Distractions are necessary.
SA is the primary, US is secondary, (Asia/EU)...
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

[Repost Lost]
What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?
To who was it addressed?
When was POTUS' Twitter taken down?
Why is this relevant?
Who was it addressed to specifically?
Has this ever happened before?
Why now?
Coincidence?
How many times did the attack occur (secondary clean up)?
What is the purpose of tracking?
What is the purpose of disruption?
Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI?
Why is this relevant?
Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS?
Why is this relevant?
What flying object was recently shot down?
Why is this relevant?
How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)?
Why is this relevant?
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

[Repost Lost]
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Anonymous ID: AZhJ37bn No.147986661
Nov 4 2017 19:22:08 (EST)
To who was it addressed?
Why is this relevant?
Who was it addressed to specifically?
Has this ever happened before?
Why now?
Coincidence?
How many times did the attack occur (secondary clean up)?
What is the purpose of tracking?
What is the purpose of disruption?
Why did POTUS have military guards (uniform) while in HI?
Why is this relevant?
Do military guards (uniform) typically assist the USSS?
Why is this relevant?
What flying object was recently shot down?
Why is this relevant?
How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)?
Why is this relevant?
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

Nov 2 2017
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147636035
Nov 2 2017 12:08:46 (EST)
You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked.
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag.
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's?
What is that called?
Military relevant how?
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?
How was ISIS formed?
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?
Alice & Wonderland.

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147590619
Nov 2 2017 01:47:47 (EST)
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing. I wonder if critically important materials as well as scientists aka the bomb makers were inside when it happened. Shocking no global news agency suspects we had nothing to do with it. Enjoy the crumbs.

Oct 29 2017

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147169329
Oct 29 2017 21:18:17 (EST)
Huma
Husband in jail.
HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?
What would you do? Kiss your child goodbye and leave without a mother or father for Clinton?
Where is Huma today?
Was she with HRC on her book tour?
RE: Military Intelligence / State Secrets
No FBI
POTUS installed his people within each top spot at each 3 letter agency except 1 (good reason there as Adm R kick started this and scrubbed all POTUS nominations to verify oath).
Do you think they aren’t in control of those respective agencies?
What is most valuable?
Information
AG Sessions on leakers.
Fire or prosecute?
Reorg is underway and happening.
Coincidence Senate Republicans pushing for Fed Judge confirmations last week?
Why are Senate Republicans dropping out? Not by choice and were offered a choice (rest assured they will vote pro Trump).

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++