• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

File (hide): 447734920cd942b⋯.png (2.2 MB, 1110x783, 370:261, Landfill.PNG) (h) (u)

File (hide): fefe1ae6edad81e⋯.png (2.09 MB, 1293x628, 1293:628, mAP.PNG) (h) (u)

File (hide): 1933166f51b8fb7⋯.png (1.9 MB, 1578x621, 526:207, Angle.PNG) (h) (u)

DENVER AIRPORT/TOWER ROAD LANDFILL DIG

The landfill located off of Tower Rd. two miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal was added onto in the early 2000’s despite the airports appeal to the District Court against the landfill in 2002 which claimed that it was an FAA safety hazard. The landfill has a functioning element to it but is “mocked-up” to look like a landfill hidden in plain sight. There isn’t much garbage in the landfill and is otherwise spotless.

Now hear me out, I've been performing civil engineering design and land development assignments for over 15 years now and for anyone to say that a landfill has gone from virtually brand new to over 300 feet high in a relatively “short” amount of time - well that immediately piques my interest.

Does a landfill exist 2 miles west of the airport on Tower Road? Answer = yes. At least there appears to be signs, vehicle accesses, 6 foot high barbed wire fencing throughout and indeed a monstrous pile of 'earth'.
The first thing I noticed was how "dirt-like" the giant 'earth' pile appears to be. Now I don't know about you folks, but I've been watching the landfill in my own town grow for over 25 years and believe me garbage can still be seen at the bottom levels of the pile. The landfill in question looks perfectly like 'dirt' and it has perfectly formed terraces as the pile grows. I couldn't locate a scrap of garbage waste on the sides of the pile.

The second thing I noticed was the conspicuous absence of any kind of groundwater/environmental monitoring equipment ANYWHERE. The operating authority of this so-called landfill should be held to task for what appears to be a severe failure to monitor the place for any leakage, gas buildups, slope stability, etc. At the tiny landfill in my hometown by comparison there are monitoring stations on the side of the refuse heap about every 30-50 feet horizontally with a couple of rows going up. Keep in mind our landfill is nestled on two sides by rising mountain slopes. The landfill in question rises straight up out of what appears to be a relatively flat and soft-soiled landscape. All the more reason in my opinion to be monitoring all sides of such a ginormous pile of land. Any pile of pure garbage that high would have major potential for internal and slope instability issues. But again there only exists perfectly graded terraces of generic looking dirt with no monitoring equipment at all.

From the environmental side, any regulatory body worth a red cent would have REQUIRED substantial mitigation in the form of an elaborate diaphragm surrounding the entire site to keep hazardous leaching materials from escaping into the local waterways and going underground. In my hometown, at our little landfill, this environmental diaphragm is quite visible as it needs to capture surface runoff also AND physical monitoring equipment is also visible at consistent offsets running down the line. I can't see anything at all on the 2 sides of this so-called landfill that are visually accessible from GoogleSV.

And finally, at our hometown landfill we just installed chain-link fencing and barbed wire in selective places in an attempt to stave off the hungry bears in the neighborhood. By my reckoning the so-called landfill in question could see a bear coming for days (perhaps I'm wrong), so what would be the satisfying answer for the installation of thousands of linear feet of fencing, with, and here's the kicker; barbed wire topper ANGLED IN?!?! Designers are of course well aware that if you want to keep people from trespassing into your property you angle the barbed wire OUT. Angle-out is the best option, for INTRUDER prevention.

So why does this landfill site have the barbed wire "ANGLED IN"? Remember that thousands and thousands of linear feet were ordered, paid for and installed, this was not an accident.

WHO WOULD BE TRYING TO ESCAPE A LANDFILL???

For sure the strangest thing about the DIA for me is this so-called "landfill"…

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That last Q post.

While reading it, and for the first time being able to avoid obtuse stuff because it was far more explicit, I felt my blood run cold. <-- That is not fancy talk, it is a sensation.

And explicit needs to be highlighted.

It is too much to absorb all at once. The complexity of the problem that faced Q is, frankly, way past my IQ -- if you'll pardon a pun.

HOW could a group of... what? Humans? HOW could a group of Humans orchestrate a valid attack on a worldwide, totally powerful, totally evil cabal?
Their hearts have rotted and the Demons are taking full advantage.

Feb 12 2018

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 87df69 No.351447
Feb 12 2018 11:50:26 (EST)
Anonymous ID: a4bb61 No.351343
Feb 12 2018 11:44:06 (EST)
controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep)
(might be reaching, but throwing it out there)​
>>351343
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Washington Post’s QAnon Segment Was Something Out of 1984

https://medium.com/@zachhaller/the-washington-posts-qanon-segment-was-something-out-of-1984-392ecebd6cd0

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

The Denver Airport Installs a Talking Gargoyle that says “Welcome to the Illuminati Headquarters”

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/03/06/the-denver-airport-installs-a-talking-gargoyle-that-says-welcome-to-the-illuminati-headquarters/
While one might view this exhibit as an improbable or even inappropriate feature for an airport, DIA’s executives say it’s a strategic response to the conspiracy theories: harnessing the chaos and embracing the spectacle.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
While one might view this exhibit as an improbable or even inappropriate feature for an airport, DIA’s executives say it’s a strategic response to the conspiracy theories: harnessing the chaos and embracing the spectacle.
Evil bastards.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Remember The Message, Gold Is The Key - Episode 1810a

It’s Happening, Senate Activated, Update To Countdown - Episode 1810b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1104090451144003586

UPDATE: Mueller and his team are all in the Office today as Mueller reportedly called everyone in for a meeting. The meeting started this morning.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I've heard this in the past but I didn't understand it the way I do now. Anyhow, worth hearing the 3 minutes. I'd start around 38 min. Whether this guy is full of it or not, very bold and evil talk.

Interview with rabbi Abraham Finkelstein

@ 39:54
"We steal between 100,000 to 300,000 children a year just here in this country, we drain their blood and we mix it with our passover bread and then we throw the bodies into the slaughter houses that we own, and we grind up all the bodies in the sausage and the hamburger, McDonalds is one of our favorite outlets. And the people, they eat it for breakfast, they eat their children for lunch, and uh, us jews we gotta do what we do."
Shills will call it a hoax like they do with everything they don't want you to look at, the statements made in the video check out and all you have to do is be paying attention to see it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Bye Crooked Hillary and [-21]. The last pieces of the puzzle.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
What if Q is Barron?
Impossible. No kid could spin riddles like this. Besides, Q is a team. Trump called them "wonderful people."

One person who is in the room with Trump is leading this team. Maybe USSS?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Impossible. No kid could spin riddles like this. Besides, Q is a team. Trump called them "wonderful people."

One person who is in the room with Trump is leading this team. Maybe USSS?
Barron could be the quality control autist for the Q team.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Here's a pretty good dump on the past year or so. Praying Medic mentioned it in his last video above so I thought I'd check it out.

It's too long to post it all here, so get curious and peruse the link for yourself.

In retrospect... we've come a long way baby!

(Might also give a clue as to why Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and Jerome Corsi were hauled before Mueller and in court)

The Long and Secret Info Wars Against Q ~ May 12, 2018
Posted on May 12, 2018by cindyloucbp

The Long and Secret Info Wars Against Q. By SerialBrain2.

DIN Note: This post my put us in trouble (think revenues and survival, think DMCA, think ads…) we might delete it quite soon…
I promised there would be a follow up to my post about Q1295 Be careful who you are following. Here it is. It’s a long post but if you are a Q follower, this information is worth knowing.

As many among you already know, Dr. Corsi is just the tip of the iceberg. There are dark forces at work trying to divide us and hijack Q’s work and our Movement. I will show you today who these dark forces are and how they are related to Dr. Corsi.

To those who think this issue should be put to rest for the sake of unity, this is my response:
  1. if Q himself has spoken about it here after having put up with these dark forces trying to undermine him for months, he must have some kind of intel pushing him to react;
  2. A glass of fine wine mixed with water is no longer fine wine and is certainly not water;
  3. When a snake enters the house, there is no time for poetry: you secure the kids, close the doors and do what you have to do.
The Truth has a Price my friends and no strong movement in human history has succeeded avoiding the issues challenging its foundations. Roses are beautiful, but they come with thorns. To be safe, we need to know how to hold them. This is why we are here today.

We owe it to Trump, we owe it to Q, we owe it to the patriots who have sacrificed their lives for True Freedom, we owe it to ourselves for our efforts to not go to waste and above all, we owe it to the abused children whose lives, safety and freedom depend on the success of our Movement. Isn’t this the ultimate reason we are all here?

Let’s get to it
Q’s first days were not easy. At all. Immediately after his first posts on October 2017, a violent information war was launched against him to ridicule him and silence him. All sorts of vicious information war techniques were used against him. I will show you some of them in this post.

Q stoically stood still and after 3 months, despite this info-war against him, his audience grew to the point the phenomenon could not be ignored anymore. On December 08 2017, Infowars resorts to inviting Jordan Sather from Destroy the Illusion to talk about Q. Even though Jordan’s main field of expertise is secret space programs, free energy and the like he has been following Q on his YT channel and has done an excellent job bridging Q with the masses. When Jordan is invited by Infowars, we can see how proud he is his tweet.
Let’s listen to Jordan and Roger Stone’s conversation until 6:40: video.

Did you catch what Roger Stone is implying? This is the first info-war technique I want to show you. Stone is an old fox, he knows all the subtle communication techniques used in information warfare to swing people’s opinion and spread confusion. He knows how the subconscious mind works and how it makes an association between a skillfully asked question and its implied response. For clarity, here is Roger Stone’s question.

Confusion

You see it now? He is implying and subtly instilling in people’s mind through his timed and insidious question that the Q phenomenon Jordan has described may just be bots or humans hired to limit Infowars’ reach and cut them off from those who follow them. This is Roger Stone essentially saying: “Infowars is a shareholder in the election of the President and we will not accept to lose the leverage we have because of some bot playing on 8chan”. You think it’s far-fetched? Bear with me…

more at link

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What the heck is that a close up of, misty?
Peace Fountain, Children's Sculpture Garden, Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, Manhattan, New York

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

https://twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/1104118757948092418

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Dear Q, please look into this… Zeitz moccaa and norval foundation. The art is sick. Satanism in plain site.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

"Opinion: Everyone is underestimating Trump. It could hurt Democrats and Republicans alike."

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1104308734661193728

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

File (hide): 447734920cd942b⋯.png (2.2 MB, 1110x783, 370:261, Landfill.PNG) (h) (u)

File (hide): fefe1ae6edad81e⋯.png (2.09 MB, 1293x628, 1293:628, mAP.PNG) (h) (u)

File (hide): 1933166f51b8fb7⋯.png (1.9 MB, 1578x621, 526:207, Angle.PNG) (h) (u)

DENVER AIRPORT/TOWER ROAD LANDFILL DIG

The landfill located off of Tower Rd. two miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal was added onto in the early 2000’s despite the airports appeal to the District Court against the landfill in 2002 which claimed that it was an FAA safety hazard. The landfill has a functioning element to it but is “mocked-up” to look like a landfill hidden in plain sight. There isn’t much garbage in the landfill and is otherwise spotless.

Now hear me out, I've been performing civil engineering design and land development assignments for over 15 years now and for anyone to say that a landfill has gone from virtually brand new to over 300 feet high in a relatively “short” amount of time - well that immediately piques my interest.

Does a landfill exist 2 miles west of the airport on Tower Road? Answer = yes. At least there appears to be signs, vehicle accesses, 6 foot high barbed wire fencing throughout and indeed a monstrous pile of 'earth'.
The first thing I noticed was how "dirt-like" the giant 'earth' pile appears to be. Now I don't know about you folks, but I've been watching the landfill in my own town grow for over 25 years and believe me garbage can still be seen at the bottom levels of the pile. The landfill in question looks perfectly like 'dirt' and it has perfectly formed terraces as the pile grows. I couldn't locate a scrap of garbage waste on the sides of the pile.

The second thing I noticed was the conspicuous absence of any kind of groundwater/environmental monitoring equipment ANYWHERE. The operating authority of this so-called landfill should be held to task for what appears to be a severe failure to monitor the place for any leakage, gas buildups, slope stability, etc. At the tiny landfill in my hometown by comparison there are monitoring stations on the side of the refuse heap about every 30-50 feet horizontally with a couple of rows going up. Keep in mind our landfill is nestled on two sides by rising mountain slopes. The landfill in question rises straight up out of what appears to be a relatively flat and soft-soiled landscape. All the more reason in my opinion to be monitoring all sides of such a ginormous pile of land. Any pile of pure garbage that high would have major potential for internal and slope instability issues. But again there only exists perfectly graded terraces of generic looking dirt with no monitoring equipment at all.

From the environmental side, any regulatory body worth a red cent would have REQUIRED substantial mitigation in the form of an elaborate diaphragm surrounding the entire site to keep hazardous leaching materials from escaping into the local waterways and going underground. In my hometown, at our little landfill, this environmental diaphragm is quite visible as it needs to capture surface runoff also AND physical monitoring equipment is also visible at consistent offsets running down the line. I can't see anything at all on the 2 sides of this so-called landfill that are visually accessible from GoogleSV.

And finally, at our hometown landfill we just installed chain-link fencing and barbed wire in selective places in an attempt to stave off the hungry bears in the neighborhood. By my reckoning the so-called landfill in question could see a bear coming for days (perhaps I'm wrong), so what would be the satisfying answer for the installation of thousands of linear feet of fencing, with, and here's the kicker; barbed wire topper ANGLED IN?!?! Designers are of course well aware that if you want to keep people from trespassing into your property you angle the barbed wire OUT. Angle-out is the best option, for INTRUDER prevention.

So why does this landfill site have the barbed wire "ANGLED IN"? Remember that thousands and thousands of linear feet were ordered, paid for and installed, this was not an accident.

WHO WOULD BE TRYING TO ESCAPE A LANDFILL???

For sure the strangest thing about the DIA for me is this so-called "landfill"…

Damn fine piece of work!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 3:50:16 PM
[1]

SESSIONS’ Senate vote?
52-47
[RR] Senate vote?
94-6
Do you target your enemies or your allies?
Why was SESSIONS targeted?
Who appointed HUBER?
Who had DIRECT OS over HUBER?
DAG also listed for optics?
WHO REALLY HAD DIRECT OS OVER HUBER?
NO_LEAKS
NONE
Who FIRED/REMOVED the traitors within the FBI/DOJ?
Do you believe the timing is a coincidence?
[2]

>clear vision for the @DOJ
>hold offenders accountable
>advance the rule of law.
[3]

[4]
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5764382-AO-DOJ-HuberDirective.html#document/p3/a485908
[-21]
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 3:54:02 PM

w604w86fp3b01.jpg
The President of the United States told you who authorized the targeting.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 4:12:57 PM
Nellie Ohr > C_A?
There are others within the FBI/DOJ linked to the C_A.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.df98c57998eb
What access does a House member have?
What access does a House Committee member have?
Think [Brennan] spy campaign > US SENATE
What happens when the C_A targets [spy insertion] the Executive, House, Senate, DOJ, FBI, State, etc branches of the UNITED STATES GOV?
How many so-called 'former' C_A agents ran for House elections in 2018?
What party?
[D]
What happens when the C_A targets [spy + tech insertion] of GOOG, FB [LifeLog], Twitter, etc etc?
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/mark-zuckerbergs-conference-room-has-a-secret-panic-chute-report-says
What happens when people wake up to the fact that FB is a cover for LifeLog [DARPA]?
What happens when people discover all RT data [inputs + listening/camera/GPS meta] is being harvested and made accessible to Langley?
Charter of the NSA? DOMESTIC + FOREIGN?
Charter of the C_A? FOREIGN (NOT DOMESTIC (FORBID LAW))
Why is the C_A conducting an active umbrella collection campaign [stringer tangents to 9] against all US citizens through LifeLog [FB] absorb/tan targeting?
Bypass data encryption on phone/tablet etc?
Primary focus on elected officials?
Primary focus on elected officials in key sub committees?
Can activation occur of 'recording' local on device pre SCIF entry?
No logs.
No keys.
Ghost in-Ghost out.
People only engage security (+ escape vehicles) when they have something very serious to FEAR.
What is that FEAR for MZ?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 4:17:45 PM

Sara-A.-Carter-Q-ITPb.qbhqo-12062017-Wed-200526-6f5bab-No.45609.png

Define 'Protection'.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 4:24:57 PM
Anonymous9 Mar 2019 - 3:54:27 PM

ClipboardImage.png
>>5594371
>>5594428
Statistically impossible?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 4:29:03 PM
Anonymous9 Mar 2019 - 3:59:07 PM

ClipboardImage.png
>>5594371
>>5594421
[0] delta
Q inb4 POTUS
>>5594529

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 4:35:12 PM

Screen_Shot_2018_09_05_at_8.27.42_PM.jpg
IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN.
BE VIGILANT.
Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Erik Prince acknowledges attending 2016 Trump Tower meeting

In an interview on Al Jazeera's "Head to Head" that aired Friday, Prince said he was present at an Aug. 3, 2016, meeting at Trump Tower to "talk about Iran policy."

The New York Times reported last year that Prince organized a 2016 meeting at Trump Tower that included Donald Trump Jr. and Lebanese-American businessman George Nader. During that meeting, Nader reportedly said the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia wanted to aid Trump in his bid for the White House.

Prince previously testified under oath to the House Intelligence Committee on Nov. 30, 2017, saying at the time that he had "no official" or "really unofficial role" in the Trump campaign and his only involvement in helping was attending fundraisers and placing yard signs.

"Head to Head" host Mehdi Hasan pressed Prince on why his presence at the meeting was apparently not part of his testimony to lawmakers, to which Prince suggested, "they got the transcript wrong," prompting laughter from the audience.

Prince later added, "not all of the discussion that day was transcribed."

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/433311-erik-prince-acknowledges-attending-2016-trump-tower-meeting-to-talk

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The FB, Gaggle, Twitter "revelations" of DARPA funding and clown control are not new for those of us who have been paying attention.

However, those who were duped into believing that social media is not only necessary, but cool...

They will be the ones to freak out (at least some of them).

For me, these mainstream revelations are an answer to many years of prayer.

Justice is coming.

On a related note:

After I was fired from the USPS back in 1996 for publishing an Internet hit piece on postal shootings, I settled for a very humble cash sum and I was told that I could never work for fed.gov again.

And for 20+ years I had no desire to work for fed.gov.

In fact, I have maintained a dogmatic and stalwart HATRED of fed.gov, but that was during the reigns of Killington, Bush the lesser, and Barry.

Now that I have a beloved POTUS, I want to go back to fed.gov and help clean out desks and kick traitors to the curb.

Maybe fed.gov needs a new, cabinet level, Scaramucci modeled:

Department of Kicking Ass.

Where do I sign up?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Fake news talks with anons

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Q

Anita
‏ @AnitaButterfly

Hillary in town, out doing my job #Norway #QAnon #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening
https://twitter.com/AnitaButterfly/status/1104142725660770304

WWG1WGA NORWAY when evil are in town

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 5:16:00 PM
Sealed > Unsealed.
Indictments coming.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 5:30:35 PM

DmDOqxgU0AAUigu.jpg

Patriots stand at the ready, and prepared, for what is about to come.
THE GREAT AWAKENING!
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 5:33:45 PM

Exclusive?
1.5 years behind Anons.
Q

New: Title TBD
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 5:36:19 PM
Anonymous9 Mar 2019 - 5:34:25 PM

20a3c76b44841f41a4016025ac18ce8082e38e12c0563d543f28fc564b443fa3.png
>>5596777
>>5596800
Anons understand now why we've been targeted daily by the FAKE NEWS media and SHILLS?
TODAY THEY ARE LEARNING THE TRUTH.
You have been prepared for what is about to take place.
DARK TO LIGHT.
ENJOY THE SHOW!
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 6:01:31 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ranium-one-hillary-clinton/ar-BBUzHJZ?ocid=st
“It strains credulity to believe that the Justice Department didn’t know about this letter when they swore under penalty of perjury that it didn’t exist–you don’t exactly forget about a formal directive to investigate Hillary Clinton signed by Jeff Sessions,” he added.
“The fact that they only ‘found’ it the same week Matthew Whitaker was heading for the exit makes it hard to see DOJ’s previous denial as anything but a deliberate attempt to conceal……."
"Sessions and Whitaker shouldn’t escape accountability by skipping town." — SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
How do you keep a secret?
How do you prevent leaks?
Q