• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I must admit that I am somewhat confused, and perhaps this is the planned element of deception, but:

BOTH Sessions and Whitaker are DIRTY?

And here I was laboring under the mis-apprehension that they were both good guys while believing that Barr was a good for nada neocon since he worked for Shrub the Elder.

I think it is nap time...

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Anyone know how to look up how many sealed indictments?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Praying Medic on "Be Careful Who You Follow": Corsi, Jones & Paytriots
3-9-19 PAGE 1 of 2
https://youtu.be/FRBW1CVDdmE

The recent publication of a book on Q has again brought up concerns about the presence of "paytriots" in the Q community. Praying Medic discussed the issue on YT today. Below is the transcript.

42:45 start
Since the book came out about Q…, ther's been a lot of debate over those who those who accept donations, people who sell books, who sell t-shirts, who make money, as part of the Q movement.

Some people believe it's wrong to make money off the Q movement, others believe it's fine. There would even be a debate, were it not for Q's post last April, warning us to be aware of the motives of the people we follow [4-29-18; #1296). [He reads it; see CAP]

So some people have been taking this message…as a prohibition that no one should be making any money–not receiving donations, not selling anything at all, if you're connected to Q, period end of story.

The problem is that this isn't the only thing Q said on that subject. If you want to know the truth, you actually have to go through and read a bunch more posts, because there's a specific reason why Q posted this message, there's a specific person Q was targeting over a specific issue.

The post "Be careful who you're following" was a warning about Jerome Corsi. About a year ago, Corsi was probably the largest, most popular of all Q decoders on YouTube. A lot of people were following him, I was listening to his decades, most of us were.

But Corsi had an agenda. And Q needed to point that out. Unknown to most of us, Corsi was working with InfoWars, and they were planning to discredit Q and then bring Q's followers onto their [InfoWars] platform. SerialBrain II exposed that plot in his article,"The Long and Secret InfoWars Against Q," which Q posted on the 8chan board. The original post on Reddit has been deleted; it was part of the Q threads that got dumped. But you can find an archived version of that if you just search for it [https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/the-long-and-secret-info-wars-against-q/ ; see also CAP on page 2]….

con't on page 2

Praying Medic on "Be Careful Who You Follow": Corsi, Jones & Paytriots
3-9-19 PAGE 2 of 2
https://youtu.be/FRBW1CVDdmE

A little more backstory: in September of last year, Jack Posobiec attempts to prove that Q was a phony. Another discussion ensued about Jack Corsi, Alex Jones and InfoWars. And this anon said, "Their business model is based on the Deep State's existence. If there is no Deep State, there is no Alex Jones. Some people don't care who wins or loses, as long as they're making money….they leaks enough truth to draw the attention of truth-seekers, the divert them away from anything actually damaging…[see >>2887858 or CAP].

The discussion about money and donations and Patreon accounts became personal when an anon last year accused me of being essentially a mercenary after Roseanne Barr started retweeting my Q videos [see >>1412866 , posted 5-14-19, which ends with "someone should tell Roseanne she's supporting a paytriot."]

[Second] anon: "If Roseanne talks about Q on her show, is she a paytriot?" [ >>1413056 or CAP]

[Third] anon: [ >>1413137 ; distinguishes those who would "usurp" Q from those who merely report on Q; anon links to video that "cleared it up for me"
https://youtu.be/gi9CQHVDg8E =
Trust the Plan," on Bruce Figert's White Rabbit Network; intelligent analysis of Alex Jones, Sather's appearance on InfoWars including Roger Stone's role ]

Q reposted that [third] anon's post [5-14-18, Q #1366 ], confirming that he had not made prohibition against making money. His main concern was about people attempting to subvert the movement. Q ends with "House-cleaning, heal [core], important to clean prior to next events, WWG1WGA, [Time to move on]

~49
[PM goes back to discuss two posts designed to clarify Q's original post on "Be careful who you follow": #1328 (5-10-18) and #1343 (5-12-18). The focus was on "fake and false decodes" and the subversion attempt]

Q here explains that he needed to deal with specific problems that were caused by specific people, that they have been dealt with, exposed (they exposed themselves), and that this was not a general message to the entire movement that no one should be receiving donations or making money. That statement [in the post] was intended to trigger Jerome Corsi to attack Q and to expose himself, which is exactly what he did. So Q has indicated that this is in the past, it is not a current problem, time to move on. And this post was 10 months ago. Q has not brought this up since then. The whole discussion was brought up by Q to deal with a couple of individuals who had a specific agenda.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 7:34:28 PM

The real reason they want OPEN BORDERS.
Follow the MAPS.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FIRST.
AMERICANS LAST.
THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING POWER [FOREVER].
THEY SHOULD BE.
WELCOME TO THE [D] PARTY.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 8:21:55 PM

The Great Awakening.
Attempts to DIVIDE will FAIL.
Patriots have no skin color.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 10:11:01 PM

The Great Awakening.
Attempts to DIVIDE will FAIL.
Patriots have no skin color.
Q

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

File (hide): 447734920cd942b⋯.png (2.2 MB, 1110x783, 370:261, Landfill.PNG) (h) (u)

File (hide): fefe1ae6edad81e⋯.png (2.09 MB, 1293x628, 1293:628, mAP.PNG) (h) (u)

File (hide): 1933166f51b8fb7⋯.png (1.9 MB, 1578x621, 526:207, Angle.PNG) (h) (u)

DENVER AIRPORT/TOWER ROAD LANDFILL DIG

The landfill located off of Tower Rd. two miles west of the Jeppesen Terminal was added onto in the early 2000’s despite the airports appeal to the District Court against the landfill in 2002 which claimed that it was an FAA safety hazard. The landfill has a functioning element to it but is “mocked-up” to look like a landfill hidden in plain sight. There isn’t much garbage in the landfill and is otherwise spotless.

Now hear me out, I've been performing civil engineering design and land development assignments for over 15 years now and for anyone to say that a landfill has gone from virtually brand new to over 300 feet high in a relatively “short” amount of time - well that immediately piques my interest.

Does a landfill exist 2 miles west of the airport on Tower Road? Answer = yes. At least there appears to be signs, vehicle accesses, 6 foot high barbed wire fencing throughout and indeed a monstrous pile of 'earth'.
The first thing I noticed was how "dirt-like" the giant 'earth' pile appears to be. Now I don't know about you folks, but I've been watching the landfill in my own town grow for over 25 years and believe me garbage can still be seen at the bottom levels of the pile. The landfill in question looks perfectly like 'dirt' and it has perfectly formed terraces as the pile grows. I couldn't locate a scrap of garbage waste on the sides of the pile.

The second thing I noticed was the conspicuous absence of any kind of groundwater/environmental monitoring equipment ANYWHERE. The operating authority of this so-called landfill should be held to task for what appears to be a severe failure to monitor the place for any leakage, gas buildups, slope stability, etc. At the tiny landfill in my hometown by comparison there are monitoring stations on the side of the refuse heap about every 30-50 feet horizontally with a couple of rows going up. Keep in mind our landfill is nestled on two sides by rising mountain slopes. The landfill in question rises straight up out of what appears to be a relatively flat and soft-soiled landscape. All the more reason in my opinion to be monitoring all sides of such a ginormous pile of land. Any pile of pure garbage that high would have major potential for internal and slope instability issues. But again there only exists perfectly graded terraces of generic looking dirt with no monitoring equipment at all.

From the environmental side, any regulatory body worth a red cent would have REQUIRED substantial mitigation in the form of an elaborate diaphragm surrounding the entire site to keep hazardous leaching materials from escaping into the local waterways and going underground. In my hometown, at our little landfill, this environmental diaphragm is quite visible as it needs to capture surface runoff also AND physical monitoring equipment is also visible at consistent offsets running down the line. I can't see anything at all on the 2 sides of this so-called landfill that are visually accessible from GoogleSV.

And finally, at our hometown landfill we just installed chain-link fencing and barbed wire in selective places in an attempt to stave off the hungry bears in the neighborhood. By my reckoning the so-called landfill in question could see a bear coming for days (perhaps I'm wrong), so what would be the satisfying answer for the installation of thousands of linear feet of fencing, with, and here's the kicker; barbed wire topper ANGLED IN?!?! Designers are of course well aware that if you want to keep people from trespassing into your property you angle the barbed wire OUT. Angle-out is the best option, for INTRUDER prevention.

So why does this landfill site have the barbed wire "ANGLED IN"? Remember that thousands and thousands of linear feet were ordered, paid for and installed, this was not an accident.

WHO WOULD BE TRYING TO ESCAPE A LANDFILL???

For sure the strangest thing about the DIA for me is this so-called "landfill"…

If you look on Google maps, you'll see a pile of trash being covered up at the "landfill". This is either a very intricate ruse, or it's simply just a landfill.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...83bb435b59c6a!8m2!3d39.8560963!4d-104.6737376

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you look on Google maps, you'll see a pile of trash being covered up at the "landfill". This is either a very intricate ruse, or it's simply just a landfill.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/D...83bb435b59c6a!8m2!3d39.8560963!4d-104.6737376
Found 2 trash dumping areas in the north east section where minimal if not miniscule dumping activity was occurring. Far too many large shipping container-sized dumpsters located at several points around which were mostly empty.

As noted by the other observer the lack of monitoring stations is just plain wrong and quite suspicious. The glaring feature that totally dominates the entire facility is the terraced pyramid shaped mound in the northwest corner of the property. Way too clean. Way too well formed. Way too unused. Locally ALL landfill and trash facilities have truck scales to weigh ALL refuse with the notable exception of the concrete/masonry facility for recycling such debris...if it came down locally, it's in there. Anyway, I couldn't identify any truck scales in the google images. Also found it quite odd that an airport parking facility was located so close to the land fill. The landills I'm familiar with stink to high heaven! They also have several "chimneys" where the gasses of decay are vented/burned 24/7/365. Saw no such devices at the Denver landfill.

The observations of those who sporadically monitored the construction of the DIA which was amazingly well obscured and guarded noted numerous underground construction activities. Some I can understand for runway electronics/guidance devices yet it was noted that many seemed excessive and some were perpendicular to the runways. This would require more research since I am not an airport designer or engineer and I'm relying on memory of this monstrosity being built and what was reported on the interwebz about it well over, what, a decade ago!?! Amazingly the works depicting the evils of mankind that "decorate" DIA were well covered years ago when DIA opened, it caught the attention of few people back then. It's good to see this stuff finally become relevant to a larger audience. There is much more than what is shown in this thread.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Found 2 trash dumping areas in the north east section where minimal if not miniscule dumping activity was occurring. Far too many large shipping container-sized dumpsters located at several points around which were mostly empty.

As noted by the other observer the lack of monitoring stations is just plain wrong and quite suspicious. The glaring feature that totally dominates the entire facility is the terraced pyramid shaped mound in the northwest corner of the property. Way too clean. Way too well formed. Way too unused. Locally ALL landfill and trash facilities have truck scales to weigh ALL refuse with the notable exception of the concrete/masonry facility for recycling such debris...if it came down locally, it's in there. Anyway, I couldn't identify any truck scales in the google images. Also found it quite odd that an airport parking facility was located so close to the land fill. The landills I'm familiar with stink to high heaven! They also have several "chimneys" where the gasses of decay are vented/burned 24/7/365. Saw no such devices at the Denver landfill.

The observations of those who sporadically monitored the construction of the DIA which was amazingly well obscured and guarded noted numerous underground construction activities. Some I can understand for runway electronics/guidance devices yet it was noted that many seemed excessive and some were perpendicular to the runways. This would require more research since I am not an airport designer or engineer and I'm relying on memory of this monstrosity being built and what was reported on the interwebz about it well over, what, a decade ago!?! Amazingly the works depicting the evils of mankind that "decorate" DIA were well covered years ago when DIA opened, it caught the attention of few people back then. It's good to see this stuff finally become relevant to a larger audience. There is much more than what is shown in this thread.
There are what I believe to be 2 or 3 scales at the entrance. I did the ground view version of google maps and fund that every so often, Google has smeared out details from the photos...specifically, look at another entrance view here: https://www.google.com/maps/@39.856...4!1sTiFa4WjX6pF8veOju1zbHw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

You can see trucks, but they have blurred them out somewhat so you can't see detail and they've also blurred out a telephone pole for some reason.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why would a well loved jew like him need an escape slide?

I like that he is of the mindset that he knows he will need to escape.............. cuz peoples are gunna come for him.....:robber: mark they call it the people's justice.......... :hang: Don't worry because you will be with a lot of your friends! :hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Now that this is common knowledge I'm sure Trump has his people identifying exactly where that chute dumps Zuksack off so Trump can have a welcoming committee ready to meet the asshole and slap the cuffs on him when Zuckikeberg hits the eject button in his office !

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ya'll remember this?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Uh oh!

I thought symbolism would be THEIR downfall?

Even has a US flag with fringe.

You sure this is legit?

I have seen some pretty convincing photoshops.

Ya'll remember this?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Uh oh!

I thought symbolism would be THEIR downfall?

Even has a US flag with fringe.

You sure this is legit?

I have seen some pretty convincing photoshops.
You can't take the fringe thing too black or white. POTUS have been hugging our flag of both varieties. He's telling us he loves our country not admiralty law.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"These people are sick."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Bye Crooked Hillary, [-21] and mysterious tests. Can you solve?

SerialBrain2: Bye Crooked Hillary and [-21]. The last pieces of the puzzle.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am thoroughly convinced that such security measures were not implemented to thwart fed.gov.

Now that this is common knowledge I'm sure Trump has his people identifying exactly where that chute dumps Zuksack off so Trump can have a welcoming committee ready to meet the asshole and slap the cuffs on him when Zuckikeberg hits the eject button in his office !
The common rabble are those feared most by the elite.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I originally skipped this vid because it is CNN, but watched it today.

Wow! They are close to portraying the truth about Q.

Almost as if they are preparing the sheople.

Fake news talks with anons

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
CNN, that 'on the spot reporter' was more of an antagonist than much of a 'reporter'. He baited these people and the people responded accordingly, that was spectacular :)

Is CNN attempting to control the verbiage, the message with this report? Not trying to open anyone's eyes, but rather to cast a non-sequitur, a crazy spin, lunatics believe in Q type of message?
Is CNN raising flags to see what works? They helped shut down the Tea Party movement

This is but, take two
CNN is dangerous to the planet
but reporting like this can and has backfired before

My final take:
CNN needs to be shut down

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I originally skipped this vid because it is CNN, but watched it today.

Wow! They are close to portraying the truth about Q.

Almost as if they are preparing the sheople.
The work in the video is building a lie. It's a psyche operation to make a very desperate attempt to lock into the brains of desperate and afraid leftists and democrats that "Q" is somehow trolls in a basement somewhere manipulating people's minds.

Anderson Cooper KNOWS that Q is indeed quite real AND quite effective. This is evidenced by Cooper's coded communications with Q exposed in previous videos. The field reporter was clearly not some yutz assigned from the CNN reporter pool to cover the rally. He was obviously coached in interrogation and is an aggressive leftist believer as witnessed by his aggressive and rapid-fire questions to people he approached. This was further established with his conversation with Cooper after the filmed questioning of Q supporters. Their arrogance and despising and maligning of rally attendees, Q and Q supporters in a poor attempt to minimize and dismiss Q and Q supporters was, actually, rather pathetic exposing their deep-seated fear of ultimate failure to stop Trump, Q, the American people and judgment of man upon them. Their failure is clearly imminent and they know this. Personally, I don't think reporters like this guy who went to the rally will be able to do such much longer as somewhere by the 2020 election this type of aggressive "attack" and interrogation reporting style will trigger an aggressive retort of answers that will steal the control of the interview from the reporters who will escalate the situation in a clear attempt to provoke a violent physical response from those the reporter's interviewee. The Q supporters will gather around but refrain from violence but the reporter will be filling his panties with bricks and fearing for his/her life. Of course this will be edited and broadcast in a way that will make the Q supporters look like the aggressors but there will be original footage available showing the truth of the situation. MSM will lose BIG.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The work in the video is building a lie. It's a psyche operation to make a very desperate attempt to lock into the brains of desperate and afraid leftists and democrats that "Q" is somehow trolls in a basement somewhere manipulating people's minds.

Anderson Cooper KNOWS that Q is indeed quite real AND quite effective. This is evidenced by Cooper's coded communications with Q exposed in previous videos. The field reporter was clearly not some yutz assigned from the CNN reporter pool to cover the rally. He was obviously coached in interrogation and is an aggressive leftist believer as witnessed by his aggressive and rapid-fire questions to people he approached. This was further established with his conversation with Cooper after the filmed questioning of Q supporters. Their arrogance and despising and maligning of rally attendees, Q and Q supporters in a poor attempt to minimize and dismiss Q and Q supporters was, actually, rather pathetic exposing their deep-seated fear of ultimate failure to stop Trump, Q, the American people and judgment of man upon them. Their failure is clearly imminent and they know this. Personally, I don't think reporters like this guy who went to the rally will be able to do such much longer as somewhere by the 2020 election this type of aggressive "attack" and interrogation reporting style will trigger an aggressive retort of answers that will steal the control of the interview from the reporters who will escalate the situation in a clear attempt to provoke a violent physical response from those the reporter's interviewee. The Q supporters will gather around but refrain from violence but the reporter will be filling his panties with bricks and fearing for his/her life. Of course this will be edited and broadcast in a way that will make the Q supporters look like the aggressors but there will be original footage available showing the truth of the situation. MSM will lose BIG.
CNN, that 'on the spot reporter' was more of an antagonist than much of a 'reporter'. He baited these people and the people responded accordingly, that was spectacular :)

Is CNN attempting to control the verbiage, the message with this report? Not trying to open anyone's eyes, but rather to cast a non-sequitur, a crazy spin, lunatics believe in Q type of message?
Is CNN raising flags to see what works? They helped shut down the Tea Party movement

This is but, take two
CNN is dangerous to the planet
but reporting like this can and has backfired before

My final take:
CNN needs to be shut down
Imagine how much they cut out of the video before putting it on the air. They portrayed the people as mindless when it really would be hard to grasp the movement in a 3 second soundbite.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Imagine how much they cut out of the video before putting it on the air. They portrayed the people as mindless when it really would be hard to grasp the movement in a 3 second soundbite.
This 'style' of reporting is all around us, anyone who listens to Faux Radio News is well aware of this.

Faux Radio is so far left of Faux TV which is left of center (with a few exceptions on Faux TV, there are a few who are kept around to give the appearance that Faux Corporation is not left at all)

Full Immersion, we've been propagandized for decades and plenty of the sheep have no idea

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This 'style' of reporting is all around us, anyone who listens to Faux Radio News is well aware of this.

Faux Radio is so far left of Faux TV which is left of center (with a few exceptions on Faux TV, there are a few who are kept around to give the appearance that Faux Corporation is not left at all)

Full Immersion, we've been propagandized for decades and plenty of the sheep have no idea
Faux news is the only MSM controlled opposition.They hang with the rest of them!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 9:09:20 PM
https://www.nsa.gov/News-Features/N...al-shall-we-play-a-game-computer-tic-tac-toe/
Shall We Play A Game?
How many Tweets has POTUS 'forwarded' in the past 12-hours?
Primary topic(s)?
March Madness.
Do you ha

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:11:24 PM
Why did @Snowden only attack NSA?
Where did @Snowden work prior to NSA?
Why did @Snowden pick 'RUSSIA' as his SAFE-PLACE?
What events occurred directly after release of NSA_pack(s)?
How do you avoid data privacy laws?
Charter of NSA?
Charter of Agency?
DARPA>LifeLog>FB
Define 'Surveillance state'.
A surveillance state is a country where the government engages in pervasive surveillance of large numbers of its citizens and visitors.
Matters of NAT SEC?
Accepted Reality?
Why was the NSA targeted?
Why was the Agency protected/sheltered?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:19:05 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
@Snowden
Parades or Restraints?
[2019]
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:27:15 PM
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:19:05 PM​
@Snowden​
Parades or Restraints?​
[2019]
Q​
>>5617724
Connect the dots?
@Snowden released code words (NSA_key(s)).
@Snowden travels to RUSSIA.
Shadow Brokers release actual code (NSA_key(s)).
Shadow Brokers ORIG in RUSSIA.
Can you make the connection why @Snowden went to RUSSIA?
Can you make the connection who provided the source code to SHADOW BROKERS?
Define 'Spook'.
Define 'Shadow'.
Do 'Spooks' hide in the 'Shadows'?
STAND STRONG, GINA.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:31:23 PM
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:27:15 PM​
>>5617724​
Connect the dots?​
@Snowden released code words (NSA_key(s)).​
@Snowden travels to RUSSIA.​
Shadow Brokers release actual code (NSA_key(s)).​
Shadow Brokers ORIG in RUSSIA.​
Can you make the connection why @Snowden went to RUSSIA?​
Can you make the connection who provided the source code to SHADOW BROKERS?​
Define 'Spook'.​
Define 'Shadow'.​
Do 'Spooks' hide in the 'Shadows'?​
STAND STRONG, GINA.​
Q​
>>5617930
Who was Agency DIR from 2012- 2016?
[AGENCY DIR]
[JOHN PERRY BARLOW]

How did we know (prior to)?
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:48:58 PM
Banking on HRC to win?
You never thought she would lose.
Banking on BRENNAN to bring you home?
You never expected a new DIR to be appointed.
Agency rogue elements still in control of OP?
No.
GINA (EX_UK_DIV_) open attacks?
[3uD_hq]
WHAT DO YOU HAVE LEFT TO SELL TO RUSSIA TO RETAIN YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY?
WELCOME HOME, @SNOWDEN.
Q

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI10 Mar 2019 - 10:59:43 PM

a057872849d545c961695749a1c2f77ff2f7a55ff5363df4c089e8a13e36ca48.jpg
John Perry Barlow POST January 27, 2018
John Perry Barlow DEAD February 8, 2018.
Reconcile.
This is not a game.
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB]’s Fold, Exposure Is High, Patriots Are In Control- Episode 1811a

Be Vigilant, Indictments Coming, Pain Is Coming - Episode 1811b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
BOTH Sessions and Whitaker are DIRTY?
No. Sessions cleaned out the FBI, DOJ of corruption.

Huber was under Sessions... no leaks.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI9 Mar 2019 - 3:50:16 PM​
[1]

SESSIONS’ Senate vote?
52-47
[RR] Senate vote?
94-6
Do you target your enemies or your allies?
Why was SESSIONS targeted?
Who appointed HUBER?
Who had DIRECT OS over HUBER?
DAG also listed for optics?
WHO REALLY HAD DIRECT OS OVER HUBER?
NO_LEAKS
NONE
Who FIRED/REMOVED the traitors within the FBI/DOJ?
Do you believe the timing is a coincidence?

[2]

>clear vision for the @DOJ
>hold offenders accountable
>advance the rule of law.
[3]

[4]
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5764382-AO-DOJ-HuberDirective.html#document/p3/a485908
[-21]
Q​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI11 Mar 2019 - 3:12:35 PM

DUknxfxVoAE2yhz.jpg

DVeMvugUMAA5j4Y.jpg

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI11 Mar 2019 - 3:21:36 PM
Anonymous11 Mar 2019 - 3:14:46 PM

Qproof94.png
>>5627617
Gotcha Q
>>5627658
Time in Russia?
[8th]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Intercepts are revealing.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [DS] [CB] Are Now Being De-funded, Transition Activated - Episode 1812a

This Is Not A Game, Indictments, Arrests, Declass, Truth Activated - Episode 1812b