• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I didn't know that task was even possible? Maybe if we strapped a few of them to a chair with a continuous Merle Haggard loop they would snap back to reality?

These guys have some no-one/no-face Q. Too fuggin sad. At least we had Merle

~ Merle Haggard's two son's Noel and Ben~

The only known cure for chronic and inflamed Q-itous.
Gawd... Those guys are gold.

Noel is a dead ringer for his old man.

And this caused a flashback.. to a long time ago, in a place far, far away:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Ya know, I've been readin this whacked out thread now and then and one thing caught my attention (for a few seconds, about as long as I can manage anymore) posted in August last year, a time-line for what's gonna happen in the Fall of 2018.
This here post A timeline for the fall fireworks and Gitmo and, if I remember correctly nothin in it came about.
So all the Q-bees just passed on. On to the next feverish announcement of impending arrests and exciting indictments.
I know, I know — it's entertainment. Almost as good a TV.
I think DbD is more entertaining in his 9-11 peoples thread.

Hang in there, Q's comin to the rescue.
:Happy::Happy:
BF

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
what's gonna happen in the Fall of 2018
Disinfo is necessary.

We aren't the only ones reading Q posts. The deep state does too. A lot of noise for just a LARP.

Think about the NZ mosque shootumup... 'they' thought the Mueller report was coming out and what better way to distract than to have a false flag shooting? They using up their ammo. Ammo being public distractions designed to bury a story they don't want people to dwell upon.

How many mass shootings were designed to take away your guns? Every single one? Hearing voices? Every perp on psychotropic drugs at some point in their life? What are the odds?

boom political (1).JPG

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Disinfo is necessary.

We aren't the only ones reading Q posts. The deep state does too. A lot of noise for just a LARP.

Think about the NZ mosque shootumup... 'they' thought the Mueller report was coming out and what better way to distract than to have a false flag shooting? They using up their ammo. Ammo being public distractions designed to bury a story they don't want people to dwell upon.

How many mass shootings were designed to take away your guns? Every single one? Hearing voices? Every perp on psychotropic drugs at some point in their life? What are the odds?

View attachment 128359
Agreed. I see the "rash" of black churches being burned down in the South and not only am I reminded of "black swan" events, "false flag" events, but all the fake racial incidents that have been reported in the last 2 years...it wouldn't surprise me to find Antifa or black SJWs as the ones setting the fires.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
those false flags started ramping under the kenyan,

all part of their divide and conquer strategy,

pitting one amerikan against another

they know all too well the adage of 'united we stand, divided we fall'

they exercise it repeatedly

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
those false flags started ramping under the kenyan,

all part of their divide and conquer strategy,

pitting one amerikan against another

they know all too well the adage of 'united we stand, divided we fall'

they exercise it repeatedly
The FF's seemed to happen every month under the kenyan. Notice under Trump they are few and far between. Why is that? Perhaps he has systematically removed ((their)) powers to pull off these attacks.

((They)) pulled off Las Vegas right out of the bat. Then the high school a couple months later and nothing since then on American soil. Trump has weeded out the bad actors.

Remember we are watching a movie. What makes a good movie? Good actors.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
ABC -- I gotta disagree here...

IM(exalted, amazing)O, the DS will ramp up violence. Before they go down (IF they go down) there may well be real war.
They do seem to put a LOT of effort into provocations. However, their attempts at provocation seem to fail rather consistently. I wonder how much more people will take... It must be said the MSM lies and spin are debunked rather swiftly and government does seem to be getting better and moving quicker and more decisively at starting proceedings against the real perpetrators. It is here I'm thinking of the Covington/injun Joe event and the Smollet BS. Still, we absolutely need to start seeing these asshats tossed in jail and left to the tender mercies of Bubba...though smollet would probably like that...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
that would be a interesting point,

if there even the beginning of a change within some parts of the state,

sure, we have seen the po po in chicago act all up in arms,
but really, who gains from that?

or are they really standing up for what is right?

that I cannot answer other than the tripe coming from the media,
or in other words, I have no intel

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Good post I found on qresearch. For those that dont know, this is a WAR for your MIND. Qresearch is a battleground make no mistake about it. All for a LARP?

There can be no meaningful discussion on any other significant board. You are all here because there is no where left to assemble. The SHills/Dem's/SJWs/Trolls/Blackhats/Goons/Discord cucks/cabals/evil have controlled facebook/twatter/tumblr/imgur/web 2.0/Media/instagram/google/youtube almost from the onset and reddit is utterly compromised.

• Your enemy knows why you are 8chan, they know how little they can do to strangle free speech here besides troll, shitpost and sometimes burn a faggot mod asset.

• This campaign. The one you are fighting right fucking now. This means everything to them. This will define just how effective their subversion and infiltration is.

• They MUST lose. We MUST win.

• They are terrified of losing this.

• They will be relentless.

• They will hire pro PR agencies.

• They will manipulate media in every way they can.

• They will play us against one another every chance they get.

• They are a sophisticated enemy, never mind the assholes on twitter that shit the bed. The people behind them are in this deep and looking to psyop your pinhead anyway they can.

Don't you fucking dare lose your hearts, assholes. This is the fucking final boss. This is the fucking war of wars. The shills and shitposts will outnumber quality 10 to 1. Don't you fucking dare not see straight through their bullshit. You are better than them. We are better than them.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Countries Are Beginning To Weaponize Gold, [CB]s Panic - Episode 1835a

The [DS] Prepares For Arrests, Damaging Videos & Evidence - Episode 1835b

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Today is the official beginning the site QNotableNews.com (QNN). My goal with this site was simply to give anons a place to publish professional style articles anonymously. I have also setup a Facebook Group and Twitter account so the articles can easily be shared on social media. There are links on the website to both. To all Anons who have concerns about this being ran by a PAYtriot I want to let you know that I have no plans to profit from this website. I will never ask for donations or plan to receive advertising income. This site is entirely done based on the love for the Qanon movement and the Hope that the movement brings.

Let me explain how the submission process works. When a person makes a submission on the website it does give the option to put in a name and email. Neither will ever be posted to the articles and are optional. The email space although optional must be filled in. If you do not wish to enter your email just enter the email provided which is QNotableNews@gmail.com to stay anonymous. I know that with the anonymous posting would also bring shills. To avoid having the shills post overtake the website all articles will be reviewed before posting. When the submission is made it will be sent in an email where I can easily review then copy and past it to make the post. Please keep in mind that there are different types of articles that can be written and below the submission form are some options. If you are submitting a news or feature story it should show no personal bias. News articles should be based on facts only leaving the reader to form their own opinion of the situation. The submission form also has a cited sources section which I ask that you please use. It is very important to give credit as well as reader access to where you pull information from. This does not mean that opinion based articles are not accepted. Please just use the proper article type. One article types I included was “Q Meaning”. This may be one of the most important in my opinion. Q Meaning is giving your thoughts on what Qanon is, the meaning behind it, and what it means to yourself and other Anons. With all the hate based articles from the fake news I hope some of these articles can give people a fresh view of QAnon. I will post article submissions as quickly as I can so please keep in mind that as of now it is only one person doing this. If at some point the site becomes hard for me to keep up with I will seek out other Anons that can help review the submissions and make the post.

I have also included other links to websites and YouTube channels related to Qanon for new Anons to get caught up. If your site is linked and you would like it removed please just send an email and I would be happy to remove it. If there are any suggestions or improvements that you have for the site please let me know by using the submission form or an email. I want this website to only help anons as a way to get information out to others. I also have started a memes gallery that I will continue to add too.

Thank You to all the anons that will take the time view the site and help contribute to it.

QNotableNews.com

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Q THEORY - FOR NEW ANONS

To bypass the mainstream media (e.g. MSNBC, CNN, NYT) and its controlled opposition (e.g. Infowars), the US executive is engaged in a direct dialogue with (select parts of) the public. If you want to understand why that is necessary, you need to do some research on the historical relationship between the media and the (hitherto out of control) intelligence services.

This is a war for credibility and legitimacy, with the battle now emerging from the shadows into the public eye. It doesn’t really matter what you think of Trump or his administration per se, because this is not “politics” as you’ve come to know it. There is de facto a military government in the USA right now running the show, fighting the “deep state” shadow government. It maintains a civilian facade for show, to avoid panic and societal meltdown.

Don’t believe me?

There was a formal state of emergency that was declared in December, with all the powers that entails, and remains in force:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Military tribunals are in preparation:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-executive-order-protecting-america-lawful-detention-terrorists/

Vast assets seizures have taken place:

https://www.treasury.gov/ofac/downloads/sdnlist.pdf

Sealed indictments are running at 30+ times the normal level.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dozens-sealed-criminal-indictments-dc-docket-mueller/story?id=59249030

Thousands of senior executives have resigned.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B-95giwldeKgsd0nYiw_sEaSf4kGNLZgEIvEhL2mVAw/edit#gid=0

Abnormal numbers of politicians have not seeking reelection.

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_who_did_not_run_for_re-election_in_2018

Watergate was a tiny blip compared to this. The anonymous team behind the Q identity is the new “Deep Throat”, and “anons” and “autists” are the new Woodwards and Bernsteins, spreading the anti-corruption message far and wide. The Internet disintermediates all traditional publishing platforms and media empires, bypassing their censorship and deceit. You reading this message is absolute proof that this novel public relations strategy works!

The key question is how you should respond to Q’s messages, as reasonable people may choose to differ in interpreting propaganda.

I believe that what Q is presenting us with is the end game of a process that has been in progress for decades. The assassination of JFK was a coup d’état initiated by “deep state” forces against the formal government. JFK was undoing the power of the private central banking cartel, and they moved to terminate him before he could complete the plan.

This is now the long-awaited counter-coup by American Patriots to re-establish the full original Republic. It is the “Second American Revolution”, whose goal is largely the same as the first one: freedom from unaccountable powers of aristocracy and transnational finance. Your Presidents should not all come from a small pool of privileged families.

How can we be reasonably certain Q is the “real deal”? From well over 2000 “crumbs” dropped by Q, there are dozens and dozens (likely over 100) of “confirmations” that have been set up by the Administration.

https://mega.nz/#F!bvR2lCJB!OOP1-Dxp58XnrI7c8VSm9Q!36xGUL6Y

Some are small and subtle (unlikely “coincidences” of spelling and timing of Q drops with Trump tweets), some enormous and unmissable (trailing the Korea agreement well in advance), and a few splendidly silly (like Q being challenged to put “tip top” into a Trump speech, and it happening!).

Those malevolent forces are now being uprooted, and justice is coming in an epic manner. This is absolutely unprecedented in our lifetime, and natural skepticism is warranted. It is merely my best reading of the situation, meant as a gift to you of my insight and intellect. Should it transpire that I am merely another gullible fool with a keyboard, then I readily accept the reputation consequences.

If I have read the situation correctly, then many people will have their sense of reality seriously challenged by forthcoming events. Expect to find many heartbreaking betrayals, and horrific crimes by those in power whom you previously trusted, and of all affiliations. The Great Awakening is not going to be easy, and it is absolutely necessary, lest a system of tyranny and totalitarianism takes hold.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
this is not “politics” as you’ve come to know it.
The understatement...

If you have followed Q then this post by ABC123 is already understood.

If you do not.... then you won't 'get it'...

My recommendation is to pop some corn, sit back, and watch the show.... it's about to get very interesting.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - Whones? Nunes - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 4 .8.19

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Remember the Rothschilds selling their hunting estate in Austria for a song? I wonder if their assets were seized and they needed some pocket change?

I wonder how many others have been suddenly poor....?

The interesting part is how we knew 'whom' to seize assets... there are thousands of names at the link.
I find it hard to believe that someone seized the Rothschild assets to the degree that they had to sell that estate. Heck, they own just about everything or have their fingers in everything. We'll see.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Here is a few Anon posts on future happenings....taken from notables...

Barr has been activated.
Mueller has exonerated POTUS.
Horowitz confirmed on a panel that his investigation into FISA is ongoing.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed Thursday his office is still investigating possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and FBI in their investigation into President Trump and associates of his 2016 campaign.

FISA Declas comes next.
Huber gets activated after that.

1554764467164.png

===================================================

1554764587714.png

Q 2856
MUELLER > DECLAS > OIG > TRUTH > JUSTICE
===========================================

Over the next several weeks, you're going to watch DNC Media struggling to spin, explain away, bury, ignore or outrightly deny and refuse to accept that after a 2 year exhaustive investigation, the Mueller Special Counsel found no evidence of Trump campaign/Russia collusion.

All their histrionics won't change a single thing. Mueller didn't find what he didn't find.
Now just as they make the segue to ginning up hysteria over the House investigations by Democrats in Congress, Trump's counter-assault is going to begin.
While Adam Schiff, Jerold Nadler and others are over there wildly waving their empty clenched fists and claiming they have MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE proving Trump crimes, vainly trying to hold the public's attention….

nobody is going to be paying any attention to them.

Trump had to wait until Mueller showed his results. All the drama you are seeing about Mueller's results being HIDDEN from the public are nonsense. Trump and his administration WANT that report released to demonstrate there was no Russia collusion or any other Trump crimes.
What's the BIGGEST, LOUDEST talking point the Democrats & DNC Media & Never Trump would've had if Trump DIDN'T wait until Mueller was finished to launch his counter-offensive against the SpyGate plotters & the Clinton Machine?

"Trump is interfering with and obstructing the Mueller Special Counsel and he's only going after these people to STOP THE EVIDENCE OF HIS COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA and his other crimes from being found and made public!"

They have LOST that talking point.
Lost if FOREVER.
Lost it FOREVER.

THAT is why Trump waited. NOBODY is going to be able to say with a straight face Trump's going after the people who were exposing his Russian collusion.
That talking point narrative is now deader than Elvis.
Mueller looked high Mueller looked low. Mueller looked near. Mueller looked far.
You know he tried. He and his team of 12 Angry Democrats…they tried, folks.
THEY TRIED SO HARD.
You know they did.
And now DNC Media, Democrats and Never Trumpers are trapped.
They just spent TWO YEARS claiming Mueller had the goods.

Stupid people, of course, see no reckoning at all coming for the DNC Media and the Democrats.
Why, they'll just deny everything and sail serenely onward!
BULLSHIT.
BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT.
Because now Trump is going to start COUNTER ATTACKING in earnest.
He held his fire for TWO YEARS just waiting for this moment.
Trump will FORCE the reckoning on them.
They will not be able to avoid it.
When the indictments of SpyGate plotters are unsealed, they HAVE to cover it, they HAVE to talk about it.
"Well Trump's only had McCabe/Comey/Simpson/Steele/Clapper/Brennan/Whoever indicted cuz hey, that person was going to help expose his Russian collusion!" is a dead talking point.
For 2 years DNC Media, Democrats & Never Trump spun hand-waving bullshit based on fake news leaks "Mueller's got the goods on Trump now, folks! It's all over for Trump! Here Comes Mueller! It's Mueller Time soon!"
There never was ANY evidence of Trump/Russia collusion. None.

Guess what? Trump's counter assault now that Mueller's closing shop having found no Russia collusion is NOT - I REPEAT - NOT - GOING TO BE BASED ON HAND WAVING BULLSHIT.
The evidence for SpyGate has been meticulously collected by serious people.
They have it all.
HOROWITZ & HUBER didn't spend the last two years leaking bullshit fake news to ANYBODY.
They spent those two years quietly, exhaustively and meticulously collecting EVIDENCE.
Do you understand the difference?
They took their best shot at Trump, all they had was bullshit hand waving fake news leaks that strung people along for two years before the truth finally comes out when Mueller releases that final report.
Now it'll be Trump's turn, and his people will be presenting EVIDENCE.
OFFICIAL DOJ REPORTS and OFFICIAL DOJ INDICTMENTS will lay out the evidence Horowitz & Huber have been collecting.
These won't be breathless fake news scoops in the NYT's or the Washington Post or Buzzfeed that fall apart after a few days.
And you can quote me on that.
ADDENDUM: "Well the DNC Media will just IGNORE Trump's counter assault!" I'm being told in comments in response to this thread.
Great!
Even if they COULD DO THAT [and I'm not admitting they can] explain HOW THAT STOPS TRUMP & HOROWITZ AND HUBER from doing anything.
Go!
Again people are making the same dumb mistake of thinking this is a PUBLIC RELATIONS battle.
It's not.

James Comey waving a copy of Time Magazine's glowing portrayal of him is not going to save him.
He can chant "BUT THE MEDIA SAYS I'M A SAINT!" all the way to prison.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The Power of Free Thought
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Mar 2019 - 2:55:14 PM
>Decide for yourself (be free from outside opinion).
>Decide for yourself (be objective in your conclusions).
>Decide for yourself (be true in your own beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be open to following the facts).
>Decide for yourself (be strong in defending your beliefs).
>Decide for yourself (be resistant to blindly accepting fact-less statements).
>Decide for yourself (be free)
Those who attack you.
Those who mock you.
Those who cull you.
Those who control you.
Those who label you.
Do they represent you?
Or, do they represent themselves (in some form)?
Mental Enslavement.
The Great Awakening ('Freedom of Thought’), was designed and created not only as a backchannel to the public (away from the longstanding ‘mind’ control of the corrupt & heavily biased media) to endure future events through transparency and regeneration of individual thought (breaking the chains of ‘group-think’), but, more importantly, aid in the construction of a vehicle (a ‘ship’) that provides the scattered (‘free thinkers’) with a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform which allows for freedom of thought, expression, and patriotism or national pride (the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment).
When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or the stable.
When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
"Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
When you are awake, you are able to clearly see.
The choice is yours, and yours alone.
Trust and put faith in yourself.
You are not alone and you are not in the minority.
Difficult truths will soon see the light of day.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Judicial Watch announced today that it uncovered 422 pages
of FBI documents showing evidence of “cover-up” discussions
related to the Clinton email system within Platte River
Networks, one of the vendors who managed the Clinton email
system.

The documents also show Intelligence Community
Inspector General (ICIG) Charles McCullough forwarding
“concerns” about classified information in former Secretary
of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.

The new documents uncovered by Judicial Watch also contain
Clinton’s 2009 classified information Non-Disclosure
Agreement bearing her signature.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...latest-production-of-clinton-email-documents/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Have You Been Listening To The Economic Clues? - Episode 1836a

First Half Of 2019 Was The Exoneration, The Second Half Brings People To Justice - Episode 1836b

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554778108008.png

context of the whole thread

GG-
With the Mueller investigation now finished, please don't forget about someone whose whereabouts are still mysteriously unknown. It's been a long time since we've heard from him but it's not yet time to give up hope that he can be found:

KK-
Replying to @ggreenwald
Taking the Qanon theories seriously suggests some kind of illness.

GG-
A Q-Anon question, says Dem Party journalists who think that wondering about the outcome of serious corruption investigations into one of the most powerful Democratic DC lobbyists - the brother of Hillary's campaign manager - makes you mentally ill:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1115023614829576192
1554778252420.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554778347438.png
“Russiagate was the WMD of this generation of journalists, a gigantic lie with devastating consequences for the country and the world. Mueller’s appointment was born of corruption at the top levels of the DOJ and FBI where, after talk about wearing wires to set up the President and fomenting cabinet factions in support of using the 25th Amendment against him, an endless Special Counsel investigation starring Robert Mueller seemed a sounder path to impeachment.

It was all generated by a request from British intelligence to unleash the full power of the U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies against a presidential candidate, and then, an incoming President, using a crappy, amateurish, and obviously fabricated dossier produced by British spy Christopher Steele and promoted by the Clinton Campaign and Barack Obama’s intelligence, foreign policy, and defense establishments. As we have reported before, this is the largest political scandal in American history. The Constitution itself is at stake. Mueller’s May 2017 appointment was revenge for the firing of James Comey, immediately allowing a coverup of the criminal actions of officials complicit in the coup, at the State Department, the FBI, DOJ, and CIA. In the process, the crimes of the actual foreign intervenors into the 2016 election, the British, and to a far lesser extent, the Ukrainians, were also supposed to be buried.

The deflation of the Democratic Party and the media hacks who have driven the coup against President Trump has, since Friday, been audible and smelly, like a balloon of sulfurous gas having finally been pricked. Predictably, they have begun a new round of attempts to hype the results and cover up the evil at play here. Thirty-four individuals indicted, 700 crimes, is the talking point that has emerged from Democratic Party candidates and the news media over the weekend, in a full-throated defense of Robert Mueller’s inquisition. To that can be added Sunday’s leading refrain from Congressman Jerrold Nadler, which seems to go something like this: “Saint Bob [Mueller] didn’t decide about obstruction, and the evil Trump disciple William Barr stepped in and is attempting to cover up for the evil President. We demand to have testimony from Robert Mueller.”
They are desperate losers facing an American people likely to say: “Stuff it—your time just ran out.” Our job is to make that happen.”

https://larouchepub.com/other/editorials/2019/4612-mueller_releases_report_now_dr.html

https://medium.com/@the_war_economy

spygate

part 1 = Fusion GPS – https://archive.is/jebsM
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-1-fusion-gps-7da0c3293eab

part 2 = Christopher Steele – https://archive.is/qYphy
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-2-christopher-steele-f3b7b2cf17f3

part 3 = The Dossier – https://archive.is/RW7LX
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-3-the-dossier-72c397a442b7

part 4 = Foreign Intelligence – https://archive.is/9KrxM
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-4-foreign-intelligence-921c0accb9c2

part 5 = Crowdstrike – https://archive.is/i18vy
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-5-crowdstrike-17eb2c81f395

part 6 = Alfa Bank – https://archive.is/IQzJe
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-6-alfa-bank-65a788038fe6

part 7 = Brennan's Working Group – https://archive.is/8kYSH
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-7-brennans-working-group-4ab7d8188ac

part 8 = American Intelligence – https://archive.is/Kufqn
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-8-american-intelligence-a945ffc1cd35

part 9 = The Deputies Meetings – https://archive.is/XiUC3
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-9-the-deputies-meetings-cde47d4d08a6

part 10 = Kimberlin and the Chalupas – https://archive.is/QKdux
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-10-kimberlin-and-the-chalupas-5b5ac679fad2

part 11 = Stefan Halper – https://archive.is/3ySHd
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-11-stefan-halper-477f2a723dc7

part 12 = Michael Flynn – https://archive.is/3f9CR
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-12-michael-flynn-5e9cc5783ebf

part 13 = The Season of Leaks – https://archive.is/EFuec
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-13-the-season-of-leaks-9a829665f48a

part 14 = Peter W. Smith – https://archive.is/1B2ts
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-14-peter-w-smith-a4efd88291a

part 15 = The FBI vs Donald Trump – https://archive.is/nlizm
https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/spygate-part-15-the-f-b-i-vs-donald-trump-23221196ad6f