• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
APPLY CRITICAL THINKING HERE, PLEASE

Newfags, concernfags and burnoutfags all miss the point. Anons, (You) all have foreknowledge of the scope and heinousness of the crimes committed against our country, our people. What (some of) you DON'T get is that the majority of the country is still asleep.

The plan was never for (You) to wake them up. Your digs provide the proof, your memes provide the ammunition which will be used to steadily bring the populace to the truth, with some humor and some sarcasm, in a way that will make it possible for most of the sheep to wake up without suffering the mental illness that would be expected if they were force-fed the truth like a fire hose.

You can handle it, they can't. So, you're helping. With truth, and with exposure in a way that softens the sting without subverting the truth.

The problem for you Anons is this - (You) already know, so your clock of patience has wound much further down.

Frankly, (You) all need to understand that in this realm of psychological warfare, you are going to be the ones suffering the casualties. The best we can say is, "Suck it up and Sailor on. If you're still breathing, you're still in the fight. We still have business to do, and business is good."

Godspeed to all of you wonderful Anons. If you need to come off the line, do so. Rest, recharge and take care of you. There are enough Anons now that the battle is no longer nip-and-tuck.

Stay unified, support each other, keep your personal strength up, and pray.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
APPLY CRITICAL THINKING HERE, PLEASE

Newfags, concernfags and burnoutfags all miss the point. Anons, (You) all have foreknowledge of the scope and heinousness of the crimes committed against our country, our people. What (some of) you DON'T get is that the majority of the country is still asleep.

The plan was never for (You) to wake them up. Your digs provide the proof, your memes provide the ammunition which will be used to steadily bring the populace to the truth, with some humor and some sarcasm, in a way that will make it possible for most of the sheep to wake up without suffering the mental illness that would be expected if they were force-fed the truth like a fire hose.

You can handle it, they can't. So, you're helping. With truth, and with exposure in a way that softens the sting without subverting the truth.

The problem for you Anons is this - (You) already know, so your clock of patience has wound much further down.

Frankly, (You) all need to understand that in this realm of psychological warfare, you are going to be the ones suffering the casualties. The best we can say is, "Suck it up and Sailor on. If you're still breathing, you're still in the fight. We still have business to do, and business is good."

Godspeed to all of you wonderful Anons. If you need to come off the line, do so. Rest, recharge and take care of you. There are enough Anons now that the battle is no longer nip-and-tuck.

Stay unified, support each other, keep your personal strength up, and pray.
I try to stay quiet, I really do....I'm doing better than I was but; for Christ sakes, if we want to wake up the populous, show them something eye opening instead of this fringe crap which is never covered by the MSM, and which in turn is never getting to the masses. Stop tweeting Mr. Trump and start acting...please! release the FISA, release something, anything, that makes us all go WOW and opens eyes across the globe!!!

I know, I'm asking for too much, too soon!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The 'problem' in releasing the FISA too soon is that there is information therein that is pertinent in upcoming trials that once released cannot be used in said trial.

That's part of the redaction exercise.

Patience is a virtue...

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've had more than a few conversations about "Q" lately. I think that post was spot on. People waking up, asking questions, questioning if things are really that bad. Put yourself in their shoes...... they are starting to question EVERYTHING they see, hear, were told. it's blowing their minds & they are scared!

Us mean old assholes NEVER believed OKC was not a staged event, 911 setup, JFK didn't make any sense, zero interest rates, tarp, quantitative easing, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Lavoy Finicum was murdered, staged shootings by drugged people......... and a bunch of others...... hell we are questioning if JFK Jr. might walk on stage at a Trump rally.......... imaging what that would do to someone that is asleep.......

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've had more than a few conversations about "Q" lately. I think that post was spot on. People waking up, asking questions, questioning if things are really that bad. Put yourself in their shoes...... they are starting to question EVERYTHING they see, hear, were told. it's blowing their minds & they are scared!

Us mean old assholes NEVER believed OKC was not a staged event, 911 setup, JFK didn't make any sense, zero interest rates, tarp, quantitative easing, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Lavoy Finicum was murdered, staged shootings by drugged people......... and a bunch of others...... hell we are questioning if JFK Jr. might walk on stage at a Trump rally.......... imaging what that would do to someone that is asleep.......
^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

JFKj needs to walk out on stage soon if we're going to stop the bleeding and get the word out!! The fabric of a nation is about to tear in two!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Our job in this is to guide & educate. Everytime I hear someone questioning govt, MF'ing dems, smollet, oblammy, it will stop you in your tracks when you hear someone that you think is clueless mention the killinton death list........ and anything like THAT is your "Q" to help, edumicate, guide, discuss, lead, point in a direction, help in any way that you can! We're growing an army here! We have the numbers! smollet & foxx bs brought in a LOT of new recruits. The border bs where they are let in everyone knows it's to get a toe hold on US soil. Other than a few brain dead snowlfakes dems and libs are having a hard enough time.

Just today the uniform guy was talking about the crumbling infrastructure........... he said it would cost a fortune to fix.
My reply; If we wern't paying for all the illegals we woudl ahve money to put towards that instead of raising taxes & taking away our freedoms.
Uniform guy; (dazed deer in the headlights look) um,...... yea. Yea, your right.............. what do you think he was thinkin when he hit his next pothole?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
JFKj needs to walk out on stage soon if we're going to stop the bleeding and get the word out!! The fabric of a nation is about to tear in two!
Which may actually be part of "the plan"...someone may want to initiate a civil war because they know that we can never be a functional nation again with liberal marxists growing in population and undermining every aspect of the rule of law...

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Which may actually be part of "the plan"...someone may want to initiate a civil war because they know that we can never be a functional nation again with liberal marxists growing in population and undermining every aspect of the rule of law...
I expect that the execution of justice at the proper time will go far to sort out the butthurt and evil tendencies of those seeking a violent resolution to America's division.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB] Panic, Independence Questioned, Congress Lost Control Of Fed - Episode 1837a

Panic In DC,Mueller Report Incoming,Criminal Referrals Just The Beginning - Episode 1837b

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

OKC was my wake-up call. And of course the killingtons were directly involved. An FBI/ATF op.

The rest of the bogus banners became easier to spot with time.

The NZ FF was immediately apparent, and hopefully will serve as a wake-up call to the younger generation.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I expect that the execution of justice at the proper time will go far to sort out the butthurt and evil tendencies of those seeking a violent resolution to America's division.
I expect nothing but hope for much!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Step...Away...From the hopium!
Hoping is all I have left for my country. Just because I'm angry and frustrated re: all the riddles and lack of real action taking place (i.e. arresting the household names who we know are guilty) doesn't mean I've given up on my country.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Hoping is all I have left for my country. Just because I'm angry and frustrated re: all the riddles and lack of real action taking place (i.e. arresting the household names who we know are guilty) doesn't mean I've given up on my country.
Keep the faith brother. We are all in this together.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If this was a movie it would be a real snoozer. Wait... it is a movie, isn't it?

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Q said there were actors.... all one needs is popcorn...
My popcorn has gone stale... and I'm dozing off... and drooling in it. They need to throw in some special effects. I was expecting a Super Hero flick.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yes, I know all this, which is why I've toned down my rhetoric re: Q but I'm still scratching my head (as most all of you are) trying to figure out where all this will end, and more importantly, when will it actually turn from a war of words to a war of actions.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yes, I know all this, which is why I've toned down my rhetoric re: Q but I'm still scratching my head (as most all of you are) trying to figure out where all this will end, and more importantly, when will it actually turn from a war of words to a war of actions.
Yes, Shoot understood. But refreshing this thread just because you are 'figuring' is also getting tired. Iffen you have something new to sprout 'yes please', but your constant reminder about 'figuring' is getting quite lame.

We're all 'figuring' and do not require constant reminders. All in good spirits but perhaps too much is too much. We get your point. But in good spirit, just lay low until the situation requires you not to, and I'm not even American. We're rooting for the same team but for FS.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If this was a movie it would be a real snoozer. Wait... it is a movie, isn't it?
If this were Lord of the Rings, we would be in the middle of the first half hour where Gandalf is picking out which socks to pack.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yes, Shoot understood. But refreshing this thread just because you are 'figuring' is also getting tired. Iffen you have something new to sprout 'yes please', but your constant reminder about 'figuring' is getting quite lame.

We're all 'figuring' and do not require constant reminders. All in good spirits but perhaps too much is too much. We get your point. But in good spirit, just lay low until the situation requires you not to, and I'm not even American. We're rooting for the same team but for FS.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Nah sorry, can't let you off that easy. You'll need to listen to me whine once in a while and continue to throw in a question here and there until all this nonsense comes to a head. I paid my .10 to get into the show and I demand my seat on the debate team!

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nah sorry, can't let you off that easy. You'll need to listen to me whine once in a while and continue to throw in a question here and there until all this nonsense comes to a head. I paid my .10 to get into the show and I demand my seat on the debate team!
But Shoot, there is distiction between whine and debate, the latter, which is easier on the ear, the former just want to make me 'want to mow the lawn'. And I'll rather sort the garage, or study, or do nothing, just to be spiteful.

Have some pity on a brother in Africa with no dificiency in internet bandwidth. He, he...

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Barr testifies 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign, amid reported review of informant's role

Lindsey Graham asked Barr why Trump wasn't 'informed' by the FBI/AG about possible Russian influence on his team if in fact there was Russian influence on his team?

Feinstein was informed there was a Chinese spy driving her around for 20 years.... so why not Trump?

Barr said ... if he was the AG he would have... words to that.

It's a good video...

Here's another

AG Barr promises to investigate intel ‘spying’ on Trump campaign

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Economic Plan Is Getting Ready To Go To The Next Level - Episode 1838a

Something Big Is Coming, The Hunters Move In On Their Prey - Episode 1838b