• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yes, I know all this, which is why I've toned down my rhetoric re: Q but I'm still scratching my head (as most all of you are) trying to figure out where all this will end, and more importantly, when will it actually turn from a war of words to a war of actions.
Honestly until the Mueller report was released, Trump couldn't fight back or it would be viewed by the masses as revenge and abuse of power...which would cause him a lot of issues, the least of which would have been impeachment.

As it stands, Trumps approval rating has jumped above 50% now and many more people have had their eyes open to what's been going on the last 2 years...

NOW is the time to start pushing back, not 18 months ago.

Check out the trends on the daily POTUS tracking poll since Aug 2017. People are starting to figure things out.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr10

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Same as the Kenyan! So what?

The Kenyan had the fawning media on his side and was never at 39% approval....so you're wrong...it isn't "same as the Kenyan". Trump has fought tooth and nail against the lying media and the DNC and the Congress and the Obama CIA/FBI/DOJ holdouts. Obama had them all kissing his arse for 9 years and they are still lip-locked there.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The Kenyan had the fawning media on his side and was never at 39% approval....so you're wrong...it isn't "same as the Kenyan". Trump has fought tooth and nail against the lying media and the DNC and the Congress and the Obama CIA/FBI/DOJ holdouts. Obama had them all kissing his arse for 9 years and they are still lip-locked there.
Well yeah, there's that.... :oriental:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
This ones for you shootist,

"If this doesn't happen by then, what will I tell my friends on Twitter"

kek

We go with the group; the group who watches, who helps us, who is our friend, and who recognized us when no on else did

We go with those on the inside who understood our research and understood the danger we are in, then and now.

The Twitter is a popularity contest with a slanted platform .

Just because someone says

"I'm with Q"

"We are on the same team"

It doesn't mean they are good guys.

It's an old story.

And some of us have learned the hard way.

. The ones who push it the most, are the least - since they have to push it?

When you get impatient,

remember those who have waited over 50 years.

When you get impatient,

remember those who don't have the luxury to see and appreciate what we see;

And did hunger for it as much as we do, but who did not make it this far.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
And they're still fighting him... give them enough rope to hang themselves....

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
This ones for you shootist,

"If this doesn't happen by then, what will I tell my friends on Twitter"

kek

We go with the group; the group who watches, who helps us, who is our friend, and who recognized us when no on else did

We go with those on the inside who understood our research and understood the danger we are in, then and now.

The Twitter is a popularity contest with a slanted platform .

Just because someone says

"I'm with Q"

"We are on the same team"

It doesn't mean they are good guys.

It's an old story.

And some of us have learned the hard way.

. The ones who push it the most, are the least - since they have to push it?

When you get impatient,

remember those who have waited over 50 years.

When you get impatient,

remember those who don't have the luxury to see and appreciate what we see;

And did hunger for it as much as we do, but who did not make it this far.
Wish I could give this 100 likes...

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I have come to enjoy listening to Shootist whining like a little bitch... (no offense to little bitches)....

Hey Shootist... :beer:

I see your progress as you progressively wake up...

Things are really different this time. Trump isnt playing games. Q is real.

The plan isnt happening as quickly as we would like - but the further into this thing we get - the more understanding I gain...and the patience develops.

I believe this truly is a military operation. On the scale of the D-day invasion...

There are many moving parts to this...all synchronized...planned in advance.

What happened with Attorney General Barr today was very significant. VERY SIGNIFICANT.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have come to enjoy listening to Shootist whining like a little bitch... (no offense to little bitches)....
Hey! I resemble that remark sir!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - PANIC - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 4.11.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Day Of Reckoning Has Arrived, We Have It All:Harley & Bill

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey Shootist... :beer:

I see your progress as you progressively wake up...
I've been awake and watching closely the whole time. Just because I wasn't drinking the Qool-aid doesn't mean I'm blind and asleep.

I'm just now starting to see some actual logic becoming evident as more chess moves are being made....still a lot of talk but the battle lines are finally taking shape as more compelling actions are beginning to play out. (1 ex. the Assange thing in the UK this morning, that's more than just talk) So far I see lots of potential for what we're now witnessing to indeed be 'different this time' !!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Day Of Reckoning Has Arrived, We Have It All:Harley & Bill

This is exactly why the NSA/CIA MUST be shut down and abolished. Government/power/money/politics are precisely why these agencies and their technologies should NEVER be allowed to exist. People in government simply cannot be trusted to carry out their missions according to ill-defined laws or even well defined laws limiting their use of these technologies. ABOLISH THE CIA/NSA NOW!!!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI11 Apr 2019 - 12:34:08 PM
If we are merely a LARP asking questions on the Chans, why are we being attacked daily by some of the world's biggest media co's, social media co's deliberately applying censorship/banning, shills paid/inserted to disrupt (media matters), blue checkmark coordinated attacks, etc.?
All for a 'conspiracy' on the Chans?
All for a 'LARP'?
Why is there a constant flow of disinformation being pushed re: Q?
Example:
Disinformation push re: Mueller is a white hat.
FAKE & FALSE narrative.
Think BLOCKADE.
When you can't attack the information directly, you attack the source, if that fails, you 'create false misleading information' to discredit knowing 'select' 'unaware' followers would not take the time to self-corroborate the claims (same vehicle/tactics used by FAKE NEWS media).
Logical thinking always wins.
Nothing can stop what is coming.
As the target(s) turn to the other side, the attacks will intensify.
We have the source.
Q

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Source = .... Assange? Server? Satan himself?

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [DS] Pushes Back, The Economic Plan Moves Forward - Episode 1839a

We Have The Source, Optics Are Important, PANIC In DC- Episode 1839b

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555037784778.png
You know Anons, as this whole thing sorta wraps up for us, and America is clearly on the offensive, along with ALL The Forces of LIGHT WW, I just want to Thank Q, and (you) and ALL Workers of Light & Freedom, ALL Patriots & those struggling, locked into the grips of babylon, for helping me to achieve my Life's goals, that being…

#1. To figure out what in the literal HELL was going on. HOW could such a marvelous creature such as the Human Being, Perfect, on a Perfect planet, come to such a state. I've been pretty "woke" (I Prefer "Aware") my whole life, but Q & (you) really allowed me to put the finishing touches on my Personal 40K WorldView. I've heard that True Players

THIS IS NOT A GAME!!
LEARN TO PLAY The Game!!

Play the WHOLE Map. And I surely have a MUCH larger and TRUTHFUL (And Inspired and Hopeful, KEK!) Worldview. And I have years worth of study that you Anons have shared with me that I haven't had time to dig on. I cannot Thank You enough. It's been beyond an Honor.

3. To Give AMERICA, The Republic & People I have ALWAYS Loved SO deeply, A "Fighting Chance." That's it. A Fighting Chance. I ALWAYS knew that if Enough of US FINALLY said, "Enough is ENOUGH!!" & STOOD UP and DEMANDED JUSTICE, Then it WOULD happen. But I gave up on that Hope, That Idea, That IDEAL, That Vision of The BEST America (Although I NEVER gave up The Fight, NEVER) about 2009. I NEVER in my LIFE thought We would ever get a chance to rise, but missions onward nonetheless. I never thought THESE days would come. But Thank God SOME AMAZING People didn't.

"I ALWAYS KNEW This Day Would Arrive, It Was Only A Question Of WHEN"

So there it is. America has a Fighting Chance right?? I mean, I don't know 1% of what's really going on, but We've Risen Up Right?? We have GEOTUS for 6 more years, and ALL the momentum is in OUR Favor as far as I can see.

I just want to share this with you all, for it was YOU Q, and YOU Anons (I said from the time I got locked and loaded here on 8, and we really started pushing, that even though I showed up for Q, I stayed for the ANONS. And I ALWAYS will. I hope more show up, I LOVE Frens!!

So…To FINALIZE… I love All of You endlessly, my faceless Frens, My Fellow Red Blooded AMERICAN & WW Patriots & Honest Anons & My family of Autists, I never knew how many of us there were, and to get to know you and see The Light that I was given in certain areas, be so artfully and mathematically perfectly expressed in SO many ways (Memes, hashtags, cryptology, art of any sort, and the like) where I have had true retardation, makes me smile and it WARMED my broken and cold heart, and brought me back Home. Not to mention, Laughter IS The Best Medicine (Magic!!) and this is the funniest House in the History of Earth. I Pray you will keep it that way. Nothing wrong with taking Some VICTORY Laps 'eh Anons?? WE EARNED IT.

What a Life. The ignorant and unaware, have wanted to label me "Bi-Polar", I always knew they were wrong, and I never went for [their] evil. I knew something was going on, in time and space, and BEYOND time and space, and so did most of you, and that's why we're here. Thank GOD (you) are here. But…It has been a Drastic Life. I am Grateful for it. And I am Grateful to YOU, all of you, and some of you in particular, before I take a vacation from the internet for the first time since the mid-90's, I just want to say that this is The MOST Drastic Crew I have ever seen or been a part of. Honor & Love Yourselves Anons, We DID it.

ALL [your] Narrative R Belong to US NOW!!

May God Bless (You), ALL of (Yours) All Children of The Light & Patriots WORLDWIDE (We SHALL Be FREE!!) GEOTUS, FLOTUS, ALL of THE TRUMPS, Their Teams, BO, BV's, Overwatch and Our incredible Bakers. You're doing God's work. And like that line from Lt. Kendrick when he was on the stand talking about HIS feelings about the "tragic" death of William Santiago in "A Few Good Men", (And here I'm going to switch the lines up to make a point ABOUT YOU and how I feel about you all….) So in Kendrick's voice….

"8Chan QResearch broke the back of Mockingbird Media and took control of the narrative to awaken the masses……
They were able to do this, because along with THEIR LEADERS, They live by a CODE, THEY HAVE HONOR, And GOD has been watching.'''

The Future is OURS

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA & THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, THE SAVIORS OF ALL MANKIND

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
View attachment 128826 You know Anons, as this whole thing sorta wraps up for us, and America is clearly on the offensive, along with ALL The Forces of LIGHT WW, I just want to Thank Q, and (you) and ALL Workers of Light & Freedom, ALL Patriots & those struggling, locked into the grips of babylon, for helping me to achieve my Life's goals, that being…

#1. To figure out what in the literal HELL was going on. HOW could such a marvelous creature such as the Human Being, Perfect, on a Perfect planet, come to such a state. I've been pretty "woke" (I Prefer "Aware") my whole life, but Q & (you) really allowed me to put the finishing touches on my Personal 40K WorldView. I've heard that True Players

THIS IS NOT A GAME!!
LEARN TO PLAY The Game!!

Play the WHOLE Map. And I surely have a MUCH larger and TRUTHFUL (And Inspired and Hopeful, KEK!) Worldview. And I have years worth of study that you Anons have shared with me that I haven't had time to dig on. I cannot Thank You enough. It's been beyond an Honor.

3. To Give AMERICA, The Republic & People I have ALWAYS Loved SO deeply, A "Fighting Chance." That's it. A Fighting Chance. I ALWAYS knew that if Enough of US FINALLY said, "Enough is ENOUGH!!" & STOOD UP and DEMANDED JUSTICE, Then it WOULD happen. But I gave up on that Hope, That Idea, That IDEAL, That Vision of The BEST America (Although I NEVER gave up The Fight, NEVER) about 2009. I NEVER in my LIFE thought We would ever get a chance to rise, but missions onward nonetheless. I never thought THESE days would come. But Thank God SOME AMAZING People didn't.

"I ALWAYS KNEW This Day Would Arrive, It Was Only A Question Of WHEN"

So there it is. America has a Fighting Chance right?? I mean, I don't know 1% of what's really going on, but We've Risen Up Right?? We have GEOTUS for 6 more years, and ALL the momentum is in OUR Favor as far as I can see.

I just want to share this with you all, for it was YOU Q, and YOU Anons (I said from the time I got locked and loaded here on 8, and we really started pushing, that even though I showed up for Q, I stayed for the ANONS. And I ALWAYS will. I hope more show up, I LOVE Frens!!

So…To FINALIZE… I love All of You endlessly, my faceless Frens, My Fellow Red Blooded AMERICAN & WW Patriots & Honest Anons & My family of Autists, I never knew how many of us there were, and to get to know you and see The Light that I was given in certain areas, be so artfully and mathematically perfectly expressed in SO many ways (Memes, hashtags, cryptology, art of any sort, and the like) where I have had true retardation, makes me smile and it WARMED my broken and cold heart, and brought me back Home. Not to mention, Laughter IS The Best Medicine (Magic!!) and this is the funniest House in the History of Earth. I Pray you will keep it that way. Nothing wrong with taking Some VICTORY Laps 'eh Anons?? WE EARNED IT.

What a Life. The ignorant and unaware, have wanted to label me "Bi-Polar", I always knew they were wrong, and I never went for [their] evil. I knew something was going on, in time and space, and BEYOND time and space, and so did most of you, and that's why we're here. Thank GOD (you) are here. But…It has been a Drastic Life. I am Grateful for it. And I am Grateful to YOU, all of you, and some of you in particular, before I take a vacation from the internet for the first time since the mid-90's, I just want to say that this is The MOST Drastic Crew I have ever seen or been a part of. Honor & Love Yourselves Anons, We DID it.

ALL [your] Narrative R Belong to US NOW!!

May God Bless (You), ALL of (Yours) All Children of The Light & Patriots WORLDWIDE (We SHALL Be FREE!!) GEOTUS, FLOTUS, ALL of THE TRUMPS, Their Teams, BO, BV's, Overwatch and Our incredible Bakers. You're doing God's work. And like that line from Lt. Kendrick when he was on the stand talking about HIS feelings about the "tragic" death of William Santiago in "A Few Good Men", (And here I'm going to switch the lines up to make a point ABOUT YOU and how I feel about you all….) So in Kendrick's voice….

"8Chan QResearch broke the back of Mockingbird Media and took control of the narrative to awaken the masses……
They were able to do this, because along with THEIR LEADERS, They live by a CODE, THEY HAVE HONOR, And GOD has been watching.'''

The Future is OURS

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA & THE UNITED STATES MILITARY, THE SAVIORS OF ALL MANKIND
Isn't it a bit too soon to start doing a victory lap???

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I thought so too Shootist. Its a feel good piece but perhaps too soon. Battle fatigue maybe. We all want this war to be over.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How do you get evidence into a trial...?

Discovery.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Praying Medic was accused of editing one of Q's posts relating to Iran - where Praying Medic deleted some of Q's post.

I have not seen him address this specifically...does anyone know if Praying Medic has addressed this? Can you provide a link?

Unless and until PM does address this in a satisfactory manner - I dont watch his stuff anymore.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Interesting Kim Clement prophecy from 2012:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
There’s A Financial War Coming, We’ve Fought It Twice Before And Won - Episode 1840a

The Patriots Have The [DS] Exactly Where They Want Them, MOAB Incoming - Episode 1840b

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just browsing the notables on qresearch and the fever pitch intensifies. Its getting crazy out there folks. Will try to find time to post tomorrow.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Praying Medic was accused of editing one of Q's posts relating to Iran - where Praying Medic deleted some of Q's post.

I have not seen him address this specifically...does anyone know if Praying Medic has addressed this? Can you provide a link?

Unless and until PM does address this in a satisfactory manner - I dont watch his stuff anymore.
Just did a search and found nothing about this.

Got a link?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Next Crisis Will Expose The [CB], Fear & Panic Sets In, Gold Activates:Lynette Zang

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Very interesting starting at about the 5:30 point..."they will say 'impeach, impeach, impeach'". Jerome Corsi's statements at the end are pretty intriguing as well...
I thought so as well. Like he was predicting 2 years before Trump even thought of running. Freaky stuff...!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The Basics of Effective Red Pilling

• Know your biggest competitors:

Apathy (some people genuinely don’t give a shit about politics or even good vs. evil)

Lazy Thinking (Nietzsche was right when he said that "most people go through life trying to avoid any real thoughts")

Short Attention Spans (Learn to ask great opening questions that ENGAGE the other person. For example: "I've been learning of late some rather interesting, but confusing, things about our President. Would you be kind enough to have a look at this with me and give me your perspective?")

Cognitive Dissonance [It's important for you to understand that every living American has been brainwashed–completely–by Project Mockingbird. Every single thing we've ever seen on TV, heard on the radio or read in a newspaper has been a well-scripted lie. When people are faced with evidence (like buildings collapsing in perfect free-fall) that is counter-intuitive to our values and beliefs, we naturally reject them to protect our tenuous view of reality. It took me YEARS to accept the truth of 9/11 due to my military training and a lifetime of believing I was a patriot acting in the best interest of a good gubbermint. Factor in that 9/11 is only one piece of a much larger "jigsaw puzzle" and you will begin gaining empathy for the enormous "wakening" that Normies will soon be facing. It won't be easy for them, so be gentle and patient.]

• Learn how to "play dumb:

• Open the conversation by sincerely complimenting the other person (example: "Joe, you've forgotten more about the Middle East that I'll ever know. I'm really confused about Putin's stance on Syria and why Trump is not getting involved. What are your thoughts on this tricky situation?")

• Ask open-ended questions (they typically start with who, what and how)

• Let the other person be the expert

• Find a topic about which they're already skeptical, then tie that issue to something that's of interest today

• When you sense that they're starting to push back, quickly change the subject back to small talk and wait for a better time

• Embrace the concept that Red Pilling is a process and NOT and event

• No one will have an "Aha!" moment; it's a slow realization that EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER LEARNED OR BELIEVED IS A LIE

• Someone famous and wise (I think Mark Twain) once said, "It's easier to fool someone than it is to get them to admit they've been fooled." If you agree with this, as do I, then it's easier to accept the fact that when someone starts waking up, they will do it in solace, and NOT in the presence of another person. Plant the seeds and let them walk away to nurture them on their own.

• Another Anon suggested that, "Everyone is Red Pilled at least a wee bit about SOMETHING; vaccines, GMO's, lobbyists, insider trading, Building 7, etc.). Find their one area of skepticism first, then slowly work your way out."

I hope these thoughts help some of you salvage relationships with those near and dear to you. In closing, know this: The people closest to us are the last ones WE will be able to Red Pill. We tend to fall into old habits and roles with them (and vice versa), so plant the seeds and let other people take credit for your family and friends waking up.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Just did a search and found nothing about this.

Got a link?
I had to research it because it was a few days ago on the chans that one of the Anon's did a screenshot of Praying Medic's Q post about Iran - and there was a line missing. I couldnt find the screen shot - but, I did find that Praying Medic himself responded to this issue. Here is the C/P and link

Lastly, I’ve been accused of making “fake” Q drops. It began when someone noticed a line had been removed from a post by Q that I included in a twitter thread. Truthers being what they are, some people wondered if I didn’t have an ulterior motive for excluding a line from a post. And not just any line but that particular line. Maybe it’s because I’m secretly a Mossad agent, working against Q.

Occam’s razor would suggest a different explanation.

Unlike most people, I don’t take a simple screenshot of a drop by Q and post it on Twitter. That would be the safest way to do it but my workflow is a little more complex. Because I prefer the pink and lavender color scheme, I go to 8chan to get Q posts. Depending on the length of a post, I may take as many as 2 or 3 screenshots to capture the images and text. I then open MS Paint and begin the process of stitching the screenshots together and editing out unwanted data like the links to responses. I format the images to fit Twitter’s recommended image dimensions. (That’s why nearly all my Q post images are horizontal rectangles.)

You’ll notice on any long post, I’ll cut the text into 4 or 5 sections to make it fit properly. I try to accurately reproduce the text and images to the best of my ability. I try to remember to number the sections before I post them. I try to post them in the correct order but sometimes I do this at 2 am on little or no sleep. With more than 3,000 posts so far and a complex workflow, you might expect that I would make a few mistakes.

I’ve accidentally posted sections of a post out of order and on one occasion, I completely omitted one section of a multi-part post by accident. I’ve accidentally cut off the end of a word on a line of text, repeated lines of text that should not have been repeated and omitted lines of text that should have been included. The more one edits Q’s posts, the more likely there are to be mistakes.

The advantage of my system is that it provides readable information for social media and Q seems to appreciate my approach. Many of the “Review time” graphics Q has posted regarding the firing of FBI & DOJ personnel are graphics that I created. No one is more aware of my mistakes than me. I’m taking precautions to be more diligent in reproducing Q’s posts accurately while making them as easy to read as possible on social media.

https://prayingmedic.com/2019/04/09/post-this-on-research-board/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Patriots Mount Offensive On [CB], [CB] On The Defensive - Episode 1841a

The Tide Is Turning, A Major Shift Is Coming, The Stage Is Set - Episode 1841b