• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This guy's tweet "thread" mirrors the opinion that I have developed over the last few years. The counterattack is beginning...it couldn't have begun 2 years ago...and more;

I reset my patience clock. We'll see how things play out but I remain objective and will continue to ask questions. The DC environment is much different than it was in 2016 and the rats are indeed scurrying. That's alone helps carry me forward! (not that you guys give a rat's ass about my feelings)

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
(not that you guys give a rat's ass about my feelings)
I beg to differ sir...

I am deeply committed to the idea of gently helping snowflakes to awaken from their slumber.

Your awakening is almost complete...

I made a fresh pot of covfefe just for you...

Cream and sugar?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: The “Oranges” of the Russian Hoax: Yes, Obama Spied on Trump.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I reset my patience clock. We'll see how things play out but I remain objective and will continue to ask questions. The DC environment is much different than it was in 2016 and the rats are indeed scurrying. That's alone helps carry me forward! (not that you guys give a rat's ass about my feelings)
If it meant cleaning corruption out of the government, I'd be ok with seeing Trump crash and burn. But I don't think he will at all. I also don't think all these events are due to Trump...probably 15% IMHO...I think that whomever the Q team is, are the people behind most of it...they have Trump as the "Master Distractor" keeping people so triggered that they don't see what's going on in the background. Otherwise, we'd have a ton of "watchdog" groups rooting stuff out and leaking it to the public and Congress.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
PRESIDENT TRUMP & THE TAKE DOWN OF THE BIG CLUB

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Ive been meaning to ask this for a while but....

Has anyone heard from Newmisty? Hope he is ok.
I messaged him a few days ago.

Nothing yet.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The World Is Starting To Notice, They Are Exposed - Episode 1843a

Time Is Ticking Down, Markers [1] & [2] Are Set, Follow The Watch - Episode 1843b

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Great, but concise, rundown of the FISA abuses...pay special attention to the last two:

30/ Sally Yates blocked the DOJ/OIG from oversite of the NATSEC div of the DOJ back in 2015, the very division doing all this spying. Think about what I just said.

31/ Ten days after Donald Trump announced he was running for POTUS, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates issues a change in policy blocking Michael Horowitz from oversight of the very division breaking all the rules.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How Do You Destroy The [CB], You Use The Weapon They Fear The Most - Episode 1844a

Patriots, Time To Bring Down The House, Planned, WWG1WGA - Episode 1844b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Tucker: Trump calls Democrats' bluff on illegal immigrants

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
One of my favorites this morning:

In case you were wondering which stage of grief the D.C. press corps is in regarding Trump’s election/Mueller’s no collusion finding, they’re currently melting down because the attorney general they want to question is holding a press conference where they can ask him questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
TODAY is 17 years, 7 months, 7 days since 9/11. The press conference at 9:30 is 7 minutes before flight 77 hit the pentagon.

https://voat.co/v/QRV/3165862

1555601787392.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555602197507.png

John Welch

happens to ba a

CHURCH ARCHITECT.

EYES ON.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Welch_(architect)

John Welch was an architect and builder of Brooklyn, New York who designed numerous churches.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
To anyone that thinks the Mueller report was the expected final nail in the coffin:

That's simply incorrect.
This is just the BEGINNING
We still have NXIVM to deal with, the Assange situation, Michael Flynn is still in protective custody, there are tens of thousands of sealed indictments to resolve, we have a bunch more declassified documents coming (302's, GO8 info, FISC docs)
There's a bunch more excitement still to be had.

One thing leads to another leads to another, etc.

Let's not forget
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.

Go back and read (and actually comprehend) Q drops and relevant surrounding information and you'll see where you went wrong.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555632268921.png

Many of the ongoing cases that are redacted are on page D-5!! AVALANCHE BABY!!!!!! WOOOO!!!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Don't forget…today is just setting the stage for tomorrow and beyond.

Paul Revere rode on April 19, it all officially started April 19, the beginning of the end for globalist scum trying to destroy America officially began on April 19.

Tomorrow, now that mueller is over, comes the real beginning of the end for those out to destroy today's America.

Tomorrow is the real beginning.

Tomorrow is OUR April 19!

Tomorrow begins the final takedown of the globalist scum who believe it is (((THEY))) who rule OUR America and their retarded minions and the media meat puppets they own.

Tomorrow leads to July 4, 2019, in a straight line.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't forget…today is just setting the stage for tomorrow and beyond.

Paul Revere rode on April 19, it all officially started April 19, the beginning of the end for globalist scum trying to destroy America officially began on April 19.

Tomorrow, now that mueller is over, comes the real beginning of the end for those out to destroy today's America.

Tomorrow is the real beginning.

Tomorrow is OUR April 19!

Tomorrow begins the final takedown of the globalist scum who believe it is (((THEY))) who rule OUR America and their retarded minions and the media meat puppets they own.

Tomorrow leads to July 4, 2019, in a straight line.
I hope you're right. This government needs to take a good cleansing shit to drain the toxins!