• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
After reading the comments of the media and people responding on social media, it's clear that nothing will convince them that the POTUS isn't a Putin stooge. I feel more certain now that any attempts to indict anyone for beginning this investigation is going to result in widespread civil strife (think Antifa with guns). These people have been waiting for Mueller to get Trump for 2 years...now that there is "no collusion", they're literally convinced that Barr is running interference for Trump...even though the report is out.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555638475727.png
1555638551778.png
1555638601220.png

1555638655971.png

TAKEN FROM Qresearch

MUELLER REPORT PAGE 62

How do you now "Investigate the Investigators"?
How do you now "Destroy the Deep State C_A"?
You need a legal basis for "new" investigations.

For optics, it can't come from the President.
For optics, it couldn't come until Mueller was done.
For optics, it must come from the redeemed DOJ/FBI.
For optics, it must allow for C_A to be dissolved.

And the reason must be familiar to the public…
"Spying".

PAGE 62
I just completed a full reading of the Mueller Report.
While reading, I was looking for this spying pretext.
This report is littered with ways to investigate "them".
Page 62 is one of my favorite ways to target "them".
It focuses on a core event the public understands.
And it involves Michael Flynn's email testimony.
That Hillary's email server was compromised.
- By the Russians.
- By the Chinese.
- By the Iranians.
- By the Highest Bidders?
- BY SPIES?
And that everyone knew it way back then.
And yet it was never investigated properly.
Because it came back to our own C_A.
Because it came back to "them".
But was inverted to target Trump instead.
And used to remove Michael Flynn.
With knowingly false accusations.
And illegal media leaks.
And illegal FISA's.
And illegal spying.
Treason.
Bye bye leakers.
Bye bye MSM.
Bye bye C_A.
Hello new and improved DIA.
The Defense Intelligence Agency.
(Which used to be run by Flynn).
Clowns out. Military in.
Now you know why DIA is hiring so fast.
Where did Trump go on day 1?
Jan 21, 2017?
The C_A.
Control.
1000 pieces is the goal.
Pompeo >> C_A >> Sec State
Think strategically.
And long term.
Payback for JFK.
Payback for JFK Jr.

And never forget that the Peter Smith mentioned on Page 62 was "arkancided" in his hotel room in May 2017 just weeks after the Buzzfeed article came out and just after Sen Warner and other dem operatives questioned his role publicly about investigating HRC. This all circles back to Buzzfeed, FinCimes, Treasury, Judiciary, etc…

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Old article on Long Beach Port history
March 7, 1997

Chinese Got Long Beach Deal!
By Staff Investigative Journalists

LONG BEACH DESK - The Long Beach Naval Station was tentatively placed on the Military Base Closure-List by president George Bush in 1991. President Bill Clinton, closed the naval base last in 1993. That resulted in the loss to Long Beach, California of 17,500 military and civilian jobs. The economic impact of the of loss was $52.5 million and drove the California economy into the tank. It has never recovered.

Between 1995-1996, during the heat of the Clinton-Gore Campaign fund raising activity, the Clinton administration actively intervened to make sure a Communist Chinese cargo container shipping interest got a too-good deal on a Long Beach, California, shipping terminal.

The Secretary of the Navy has formally turned the base over to the City of Long Beach. But, the Port of Long Beach has signed a letter of intent to lease the property to the China Ocean Shipping Co., a steamship line run by the Communist Chinese government.

The Navy base property is about to be leased to a Communist China-owned shipping company under an agreement that was only made possible by the intervention of the White House.

Forced by a court order, Port of Long Beach officials have now set March 12, 1997 for a new public hearing on plans to bulldoze the Naval Station and lease the property to the Comunist Chinese shipping company.

After a hearing before the court, a judge ruled last week that the deal had been rushed and proper procedures had not been in place.

Clinton was so eager to push the deal through that he met twice with Long Beach officials and once at a White House meeting in 1995 that included his then-chief of staff and the Pentagon's No. 2 official and others.

The deal finally approved by the Secretary of the Navy turns over control of the Long Beach Naval Station, with a value of at least $65 million, free of charge to the City of Long Beach. The city has agreed to lease it to the China Ocean Shipping Co. of the People's Republic of China.

The Chinese deal apparently went forward without a national security review by wither the CIA or National Security Council. The White House apparently avoided normal and routine government channels in pushing the deal through in 1995. '… there seemed to be no reason to check with the National Security Council on the decision …' White House spokesman Lanny Davis said.

However, the China Ocean Shipping Co. of the People's Republic of China has been actively involved in several recent controversies in addition to a Russian AK-47 gun-smuggling episode on the streets of Oakland, California. In another shocking incident in December, one of the company's ships plowed into a crowded boardwalk in New Orleans, injuring 116 people.

Then, in 1992, the shipping company was fined $400,000 in a violation of U.S. shipping law in connection with is practices involving bribery of government officials in order to avoid paying U.S. tariffs on its imports at United States ports of entry.

There is still more. Six of the company's ships were detained by the Navy and Coast Guard for violating international safety regulations just in the last year. The Coast Guard said, that is has placed the China Ocean Shipping Co. of the People's Republic of China on a target list of shippers to monitor and search.

Last summer China admitted that the China Ocean Shipping Co. was shipping 640 tons of raw waste from the United States to China when it suddenly decided to dump it into the open sea.

In 1993 U.S. Navy shadowed a China Ocean Shipping Co. ship passing in the Persian Gulf after U.S. intelligence warned it was suspected of carrying chemical weapons materials.

CIA director Robert Gates has said ' … any time you turn over an American port facility to a foreign-owned company, especially one with significant [Communist Chinese] government connection, then at least it ought to be vetted through national security agencies.'

A Navy Department career official said that no intelligence review was sought because the China Ocean Shipping Company's was not considered a security threat, by the Clinton White House.

The Chinese will lease the Long Beach Naval Station base for a 10 year term at a fee of $14.5 million per year. The Chinese will have the option to expand the perimeter of the operation onto another 150 acres of old Navy shipyards that will be developed at the City of Long Beach taxpayer's expense.

Officials at the Chinese shipping interest's headquarters in New Jersey and in Beijing refused to comment or respond to questions about president Clinton's involvement.
http://www.dailyrepublican.com/chinesegot.html

=DING DING DING==

Feinstein's Husband Qualifies His Tie to Chinese Businessman

Marc Sandalow, Chronicle Washington Bureau Published 4:00 am PST, Thursday, March 27, 1997

1997-03-27 04:00:00 PDT Washington – The husband of California Senator Dianne Feinstein acknowledged yesterday his relationship with a businessman remotely linked to the Chinese government shipping company that recently won approval to lease a port in Long Beach.

But Richard Blum, who has been married to Feinstein since 1980, characterized the connection as trivial and flatly denied that he sought to influence the decision to grant the company a lease.

"To say that somehow that I had knowledge or was involved in any way with Long Beach is a stretch, to say the least," Blum said in a written statement. "In fact, I had never even heard of the (Long Beach) project until I read about it in the newspaper recently."

The China Ocean Shipping Co., known as Cosco, recently offered to pay $14.5 million in annual rent and spend $200 million to renovate a portion of the Long Beach Naval Shipyard, which was closed by the U.S. military nearly three years ago.

BILL CLINTON SOLD THE OLD NAVAL BASE TO THE CHINESE IN 1997

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Now The Fireworks Begin, Full Speed Ahead, Next Target- Episode 1845a

Hidden Info Inside The Mueller Report Will Be Used To Expose The Email Coverup - Episode 1845b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Looks like they're sellin'

Here’s who’s thinking about buying one of the Port of Long Beach’s busiest, most coveted terminals

The sale of one of the busiest container terminals at the Port of Long Beach – and in all of North America – has drawn interest from two large firms based in New York and two international investment groups.

Last month, it was announced that COSCO – Chinese owner of the Long Beach Container Terminal – had plans to sell the massive terminal in a process that would start in December. On Tuesday, Dec. 11, people familiar with the matter – who asked not to be identified because the information is private – told Bloomberg News that investment firms Blackstone Group LP and KKR & Co. are potential buyers.

Additionally, Sweden-based equity group EQT Partners and an arm of Macquarie Group Ltd., an investment banking group based in Australia, have also been studying a deal for the asset, the people said. The facility is valued at $1 billion or more, depending on the structure of a deal, the people said.

The nearly 200-acre facility imports a wide variety of goods — such as appliances and other electronics, garments, and furniture — from China, Taiwan and other Asian countries. Five unions have employees there, from longshoremen to clerks; and along with its sister terminal in Taiwan, it sees about 2.7 million containers go through it each year. So it represents significant economic output.

https://www.presstelegram.com/2018/12/13/heres-whos-thinking-about-buying-one-of-port-of-long-beachs-busiest-most-coveted-terminals/

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My God.
To anyone that thinks the Mueller report was the expected final nail in the coffin:

That's simply incorrect.
This is just the BEGINNING
We still have NXIVM to deal with, the Assange situation, Michael Flynn is still in protective custody, there are tens of thousands of sealed indictments to resolve, we have a bunch more declassified documents coming (302's, GO8 info, FISC docs)
There's a bunch more excitement still to be had.

One thing leads to another leads to another, etc.

Let's not forget
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.

This keeps getting BIGGER and BIGGER faster than I can honestly assimilate it.

What if... TPTB aka the Deep State uses a totally different tactic to overcome us peasants.

I can readily see one that curdles my sperm: US dollar. The banks and governments (but I repeat myself) all over the world are stockpiling gold on top of gold. Right now.

And headlines regarding going to a (gold backed) World Currency... and headlines regarding countries that no longer deal oil in USD... and a lot more.

Guess who will have all the gold?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - So Many Answers - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 4.19.19

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
And this blows my mind:

How do you now "Investigate the Investigators"?
How do you now "Destroy the Deep State C_A"?
You need a legal basis for "new" investigations.

For optics, it can't come from the President.
For optics, it couldn't come until Mueller was done.
For optics, it must come from the redeemed DOJ/FBI.
For optics, it must allow for C_A to be dissolved.

And the reason must be familiar to the public…
"Spying".

PAGE 62

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
My God.

This keeps getting BIGGER and BIGGER faster than I can honestly assimilate it.

What if... TPTB aka the Deep State uses a totally different tactic to overcome us peasants.

I can readily see one that curdles my sperm: US dollar. The banks and governments (but I repeat myself) all over the world are stockpiling gold on top of gold. Right now.

And headlines regarding going to a (gold backed) World Currency... and headlines regarding countries that no longer deal oil in USD... and a lot more.

"Curdled sperm" bad...like lumpy gravy, bad...like cellulite, bad...like stretch marks, bad. I'll stop here.
Don't get your panties in a bunch=don't get your sperm curdled

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI19 Apr 2019 - 1:41:40 PM
https://radio.foxnews.com/2019/04/1...appointing-robert-mueller-as-special-council/
https://www.scribd.com/document/406725805/Mueller-Report#from_embed
[Pg 11] Previously CLAS 'scope' > [RR] to [MUELLER]
The scope memo [highlighted w/in Mueller report] confirms the 'dossier' was the 'tool' used by [RR] to justify SC and was the primary 'vehicle' to which [RR] tasked MUELLER.
If the dossier was known to be unverified and fake, how then was an investigation started to begin with?
At what point did MUELLER determine there was no collusion?
[18-months ago?]
Was the investigation kept ongoing as a 'talking point' to rig the midterm elections?
Was the investigation kept ongoing to retain the 'BLOCKADE' to essentially restrict POTUS from unmasking and informing the public as to the TRUTH about what really happened?
Was the investigation kept ongoing to PROTECT THOSE WHO 'KNOWINGLY' COMMITTED TREASON/SEDITION?
NO BLOCKADE = GAME OVER
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Trump’s pinned tweet decoded: 9/11 was a satanic sacrifice and an inside job. (PART 1)

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555712272454.png

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1119280013428383745?s=21

Cabal comms?

see:
1555712285222.png

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

The banks and governments (but I repeat myself) all over the world are stockpiling gold on top of gold. Right now.

The reason I agree in terms of the banksters acquiring physical Au hand over fist:

Downward manipulation of spot price over the last month or so.

They will buy it cheap and stack it deep.

Silver will play a major role also, but primarily for industrial use.

IMO.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Cabal comms? How? What am I missing?
Either that or washington post is retarded. See the Katrina picture.

Storm is coming! And its a cat 5! Andrew Mccabe? Michael Cohen? Not sure but it doesnt make sense for Washpost to post this.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Plan Is To Restructure It All, The Fed, Gov & Economy - Episode 1846a

[DS] Code Words, Panic In DC, Patriots In Control - Episode 1846b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
After reading the comments of the media and people responding on social media, it's clear that nothing will convince them that the POTUS isn't a Putin stooge. I feel more certain now that any attempts to indict anyone for beginning this investigation is going to result in widespread civil strife (think Antifa with guns). These people have been waiting for Mueller to get Trump for 2 years...now that there is "no collusion", they're literally convinced that Barr is running interference for Trump...even though the report is out.
Remember Q said 4-6% are irredeemable and always scream the loudest. Most people can see truth when shown and arent complete psychopaths.
DECLAS is coming. Support for Trump is growing from the silent majority.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just a list of happenings......

In-flight:

- John Huber is investigating Uranium one and everything Clinton; This has been going on for over 1 year

- Michael Horowitz is investigating everything that went down triggering the Russia investigation. This has been going on for nearly 2 years. This report is to be released in the coming weeks.

- Lindsey Graham reopened the Clinton email scandal investigations.

- WIlliam Barr acknowledges spying into the Trump campaign and is investigating

- Devin Nunes criminally referred individuals from the Obama administration

- Andrew McCabe was criminally referred by the OIG and is under investigation

- Obama's White House Counsel was indicted as a result of the Mueller investigation.

- Michael Cohen was criminally referred for lying to congress

- Forensic financial investigators testify under-oath that the Clinton foundation is operating as an illegal slush fund

- The Clinton Foundation is under investigation by the FBI

- The Clinton Foundation was raided by the FBI/DOJ

Sauces…

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-10/clinton-comey-uranium-one-who-john-w-huber

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/who-john-huber-the-man-appointed-investigate-gop-concerns-about-fbi-justice-department/EpVp5miuzXzTVh6aufFhOI/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/06/01/breaking-inspector-general-says-investigation-into-fbi-handling-of-clinton-email-probe-is-ongoing-n2486435

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/426249-graham-angers-dems-by-digging-into-clinton-obama-controversies

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/william-barr-investigate-obama-officials-spying-trump.html

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/04/07/Nunes-to-send-eight-criminal-referrals-to-DOJ-over-Trump-Russia-probe/7741554670556/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/inspector-general-recommends-criminal-investigation-andrew-mccabe-n867571

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greg-craig-ex-obama-white-house-counsel-indicted-on-making-false-statements-to-doj

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/breaking-top-gop-lawmakers-refer-michael-cohen-for-criminal-investigation-for-committing-perjury-during-congressional-testimony/

https://saraacarter.com/financial-bounty-hunters-testify-clinton-foundation-operated-as-foreign-agent/

https://saraacarter.com/financial-experts-testify-fbi-currently-investigating-clinton-foundation/

https://truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just a list of happenings......

In-flight:

- John Huber is investigating Uranium one and everything Clinton; This has been going on for over 1 year

- Michael Horowitz is investigating everything that went down triggering the Russia investigation. This has been going on for nearly 2 years. This report is to be released in the coming weeks.

- Lindsey Graham reopened the Clinton email scandal investigations.

- WIlliam Barr acknowledges spying into the Trump campaign and is investigating

- Devin Nunes criminally referred individuals from the Obama administration

- Andrew McCabe was criminally referred by the OIG and is under investigation

- Obama's White House Counsel was indicted as a result of the Mueller investigation.

- Michael Cohen was criminally referred for lying to congress

- Forensic financial investigators testify under-oath that the Clinton foundation is operating as an illegal slush fund

- The Clinton Foundation is under investigation by the FBI

- The Clinton Foundation was raided by the FBI/DOJ

Sauces…

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-10/clinton-comey-uranium-one-who-john-w-huber

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/who-john-huber-the-man-appointed-investigate-gop-concerns-about-fbi-justice-department/EpVp5miuzXzTVh6aufFhOI/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/06/01/breaking-inspector-general-says-investigation-into-fbi-handling-of-clinton-email-probe-is-ongoing-n2486435

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/426249-graham-angers-dems-by-digging-into-clinton-obama-controversies

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/04/william-barr-investigate-obama-officials-spying-trump.html

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2019/04/07/Nunes-to-send-eight-criminal-referrals-to-DOJ-over-Trump-Russia-probe/7741554670556/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/inspector-general-recommends-criminal-investigation-andrew-mccabe-n867571

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greg-craig-ex-obama-white-house-counsel-indicted-on-making-false-statements-to-doj

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/breaking-top-gop-lawmakers-refer-michael-cohen-for-criminal-investigation-for-committing-perjury-during-congressional-testimony/

https://saraacarter.com/financial-bounty-hunters-testify-clinton-foundation-operated-as-foreign-agent/

https://saraacarter.com/financial-experts-testify-fbi-currently-investigating-clinton-foundation/

https://truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/
I imagine we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg..."this is bigger than you can imagine"...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think what a lot of the doubters and naysayers dont give credence to is the fact that Trump could not really go on offense against the deep state while the Mueller investigation was ongoing. To do so would have resulted in an uproar about obstruction of justice - calls to impeach, etc...

Trump had no choice but to allow the investigation to proceed to its logical conclusion - and now it has... Based on what we know/surmise - Trump team has been using the past couple of years to set the deck - and do a lot of the preliminary work necessary in order to craft a counter offensive worthy of the moment...

For the 1st time since the election - Trump has free reign to go after the deep state without having his hands handcuffed behind his back...and there seems to be a pretty elaborate plan in place to execute the offensive strategy...and we are seemingly at the precipice of that actually happening...

Now - that doesnt mean its gonna happen tomorrow. It makes sense to give a few/several weeks for the Mueller report to be fully digested by everyone with an interest in it...and for it to naturally lose its prominence in peoples minds...once that happens...it opens the door to DECLAS...because everyone will be much better able to take the information in DECLAS and fit it into the narrative now that the Mueller report has been digested.

Then...another several weeks to allow people to digest the DECLAS...and then the FISA OIG report that will detail the conspiracy and how it was constructed and who the players were...it will take several weeks/months for the public to digest that...and you will probably see people waking up more and more to the chicanery that has been going on....

And then...finally - you will see Huber come center stage and the unveiling of the indictments...by this point in the timeline - the public has been spoon fed the truth little by little so they can digest it all and reset their mental narrative. Think of it as brainwashing therapy...i.e. how do you restore to mental health someone that has been brainwashed?

And - in closing...(and this is perhaps the most important point)...all this has to be done in a way where there can be public buy in of the process. How do you drain the swamp and prosecute the offenders if the public thinks its partisan politics? Short answer - you cant. Getting the public to support the process is of the utmost importance - and considering the amount of brainwashing the MSM/DS has done on the populace...that is no small task...

To drain the swamp without public support behind the effort would trigger a civil war.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I think Trump is a figurehead. He was recruited by Team Q. Q is running the show, and Trump is an actor.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trump is a bright guy, I'm sure he is an active participant in Team Q and not just an empty minded figurehead.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think what a lot of the doubters and naysayers dont give credence to is the fact that Trump could not really go on offense against the deep state while the Mueller investigation was ongoing. To do so would have resulted in an uproar about obstruction of justice - calls to impeach, etc...

Trump had no choice but to allow the investigation to proceed to its logical conclusion - and now it has... Based on what we know/surmise - Trump team has been using the past couple of years to set the deck - and do a lot of the preliminary work necessary in order to craft a counter offensive worthy of the moment...

For the 1st time since the election - Trump has free reign to go after the deep state without having his hands handcuffed behind his back...and there seems to be a pretty elaborate plan in place to execute the offensive strategy...and we are seemingly at the precipice of that actually happening...

Now - that doesnt mean its gonna happen tomorrow. It makes sense to give a few/several weeks for the Mueller report to be fully digested by everyone with an interest in it...and for it to naturally lose its prominence in peoples minds...once that happens...it opens the door to DECLAS...because everyone will be much better able to take the information in DECLAS and fit it into the narrative now that the Mueller report has been digested.

Then...another several weeks to allow people to digest the DECLAS...and then the FISA OIG report that will detail the conspiracy and how it was constructed and who the players were...it will take several weeks/months for the public to digest that...and you will probably see people waking up more and more to the chicanery that has been going on....

And then...finally - you will see Huber come center stage and the unveiling of the indictments...by this point in the timeline - the public has been spoon fed the truth little by little so they can digest it all and reset their mental narrative. Think of it as brainwashing therapy...i.e. how do you restore to mental health someone that has been brainwashed?

And - in closing...(and this is perhaps the most important point)...all this has to be done in a way where there can be public buy in of the process. How do you drain the swamp and prosecute the offenders if the public thinks its partisan politics? Short answer - you cant. Getting the public to support the process is of the utmost importance - and considering the amount of brainwashing the MSM/DS has done on the populace...that is no small task...

To drain the swamp without public support behind the effort would trigger a civil war.
This is pretty much what I've been saying for a while now, except you laid it out far more eloquently than I did. Good stuff.

BUT...there is also another possibility. It could be very possible that the people behind "Q" are nefarious actors trying to overthrow the ruling cabal just to replace it with their own...and Trump is a "tool" of sorts for them to do this.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Huffpo trying to normalize Satanism because of what's about to come out?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hail-satan-documentary-penny-lane_n_5cb62721e4b0ffefe3b84c1c

Satanists, it turns out, are everything you think they’re not: patriotic, charitable, ethical, equality-minded, dedicated to picking up litter with pitchforks on an Arizona highway.

That much is clear in the fantastic new documentary “Hail Satan?” — which chronicles the rise of the Satanic Temple, a movement that has little to do with its titular demon. Founded in 2013, the organization is equal parts modern-day religion, political activist coalition and meta cultural revolution. By reclaiming the pop iconography that has long frightened evangelical America ― devil worship, ritualistic sacrifice, horns, pentagrams, the so-called Black Mass ― the Satanic Temple aims to catch people’s attention and then surprise them with messages of free speech, compassion, liberty and justice for all.

No wonder membership has spiked since Donald Trump’s election.

Penny Lane’s film, opening in limited release this weekend, enthusiastically dispels myths about the history of satanism, using the controversial belief system as a lens to survey the myriad ways our government has made Christianity the national religion. If a state legislature votes to erect a Ten Commandments monument, the church argues, why shouldn’t the Satanic Temple be able to introduce a pillar of their own? It’s only fair.