• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Only one solution...... Public hangings!

Can you hear the cries about lynching a black man or several.... holder.....mike...... and a woman.... hillary..... and a rapist..... bill......

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Only one solution...... Public hangings!

Can you hear the cries about lynching a black man or several.... holder.....mike...... and a woman.... hillary..... and a rapist..... bill......
Dude, I'm in!!!!

swinging noose.gif

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
As much as most on this board would like to see this happen, if it does start down this road, it's going to either create a civil war OR create so much pushback from the general population that the GOP will never get elected into a majority again in my lifetime. This may very well be the reason DJT was "allowed" to become POTUS...think about that a few minutes. An unknowing Trojan horse to usher in totalitarian leftist rule.

Either way, it's a win-win for the deep state...the pawns that are executed/imprisoned aren't the string pullers anyway....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How the Obama White House Engaged Ukraine to Give Russia Collusion Narrative an Early Boost
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI25 Apr 2019 - 7:11:38 PM
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ouse-engaged-ukraine-to-give-russia-collusion
[HUSSEIN]
Q

Why Did Obama Assign "Renegade" as His US Secret Service Codename?
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI25 Apr 2019 - 7:20:28 PM
Why would a President of the United States [HUSSEIN] assign 'RENEGADE' as his USSS codename?
Define 'Renegade'.
noun
1. a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.
synonyms:traitor, defector, deserter, turncoat, betrayer;
adjective: renegade
1. having treacherously changed allegiance.
Q

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
now come on, Q wasn't saying shit about this for 2 yrs

was doing a whole lot of speculating and bs, but certainly not once that I have seen mentioned a direct connect to the white house

@#$@ q's bullshit

think for yourself
Q's 1st mention of HRC and selling SAPs is in Q post #438 dated 12/23/2017

HRC SAPs (private server).
Connected.
$$$,$$$,$$$.00 (pockets).

That is the 1st mention I can find. There are other mentions in Q posts 570, 834, 2657, 3045. This is a recurring theme...that HRC was selling access to her server to sell SAP program info to highest bidders...

More importantly is the question Q asks...

HOW DID HRC OBTAIN SAP (SPECIAL ACCESS PROGRAMS) ON HER PERSONAL SERVER(S)?
ACCESS TO SAP/SCI IS RECORDED IN A LOCAL ACCESS REGISTER OR IN A COMPUTER DATABASE —- WHERE ARE THE RECORDS?
IDEN OF 'SPECIFIC' SAP/SCI ON THE SERVER PROVIDES A TARGET (ROADMAP) TO REVIEW ACCESS LOGS TO THAT SPECIFIC PROGRAM?
WHAT PROCESS AND/OR SEC CLEARANCE WOULD BE REQ TO WALK-AWAY [TERMINAL_CLEAR] W/ SAP/SCI MATERIAL 'ELECTRONICALLY'?

And by the way - I never claimed there was a direct connection to the WH - nor did I say that Q said there was...(perhaps you were responding to multiple posters comments in your referenced comment that I am responding to?)...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I think the 'direct connection' was that Obama was known as "Renegade" and was emailing HRC through that server...?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Q's 1st mention of HRC and selling SAPs is in Q post #438 dated 12/23/2017
I get this is used to compare, but it doesn't
2 different subjects

in addition, there is zero proof about his bs,
lots of blather and carrying on, furiously beating his meat on stuff,
but alas, all bullshit

selling SAP's unproven, is different than mainline access to the white house

and I was speculating when I stated a blood line to the WH, or a continuous hot link.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I get this is used to compare, but it doesn't
2 different subjects

in addition, there is zero proof about his bs,
lots of blather and carrying on, furiously beating his meat on stuff,
but alas, all bullshit

selling SAP's unproven, is different than mainline access to the white house

and I was speculating when I stated a blood line to the WH, or a continuous hot link.
Actions still speak louder than words last time I checked!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
one of those 'sealed' affidavits????

Russian operative Maria Butina sentenced to 18 months in prison
The American University grad student and gun rights activist worked as an unregistered foreign agent for the Kremlin.

Maria Butina receives maximum 18-month sentence, will be deported after

April 26, 2019, 9:18 AM MDT / Updated April 26, 2019, 10:31 AM MDT
By David K. Li and Charlie Gile

Maria Butina, the Russian operative who used her NRA activism to illegally infiltrate conservative political circles, was sentenced to 18 months in prison by a federal judge Friday.

The 30-year-old American University graduate student pleaded guilty in December to one count of conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign official. She was arrested in July.

U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan gave Butina credit for nine months of time served. The judge ordered her deported as soon as her time is up.

"You have a future ahead of you. I wish you the best luck," the judge said.

Butina had faced a maximum of five years behind bars, and the government had asked that she be sentenced to 18 months.

Butina addressed the court and, her voice at times quivering, insisted she wasn't working as a spy, and that she only wanted to mend Russia-U.S. relations.

"I came here to better my life to get a degree. I wished to mend relations while building my resume," she said. "It was for these actions and my own ignorance that I’m here."

Throughout much of her emotional address, Butina held the hand of her defense lawyer Robert Driscoll.

She admitted to harming relations between the two superpowers.

"It has never been my intention to harm American people, but I did so by not notifying your government. It has harmed my attempts to improve relations," she said. “I have three degrees, but now I’m a convicted felon with no money, no job and no freedom.”

“Instead of building peace, I created discord,” she said.

from wiki

Maria Valeryevna Butina (Russian: Мари́я Вале́рьевна Бу́тина; born November 10, 1988; also transliterated as Mariia)[3][4][5] is a Russian gun-rights activist. She is the founder of "Right to Bear Arms [ru]", a Russian group.[6]Beginning in 2011, she worked for Aleksandr Torshin, a former member of the Federation Council, a member of Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party, and a deputy governor of the Central Bank of Russia.[7] In April 2018, Butina told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Konstantin Nikolaev, a Russian billionaire, provided funding for her gun-rights group.[8] In July 2018, while residing in Washington, D.C., Butina was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and charged with acting as an agent of the Russian Federation "without prior notification to the Attorney General."[9] In December 2018, she pled guilty to felony charges of conspiracy to act as an unregistered foreign agent of the Russian state under 18 U.S.C. §951.[10][11][12][13] On April 26, 2019, a federal judge sentenced her to 18 months in prison.[14]
The complaint[edit]

The Maria Butina complaint
On July 15, 2018, Butina was arrested in Washington, and charged with acting in the United States as an agent of a foreign government; specifically the Russian Federation, without prior notification to the Attorney General, a conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, to wit, 18 U.S.C. §951 (Foreign Relations, Agents of foreign governments), in violation of 18 U.S.C. §371 (Conspiracy).[41] After her arrest, it was mistakenly reported she was charged with a violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (22 U.S.C. §11 Foreign Agents AND Propaganda). U.S. law dictates that all lobbyists representing foreign governments must register as such with the Department of Justice.[11] The website Lawfare noted that "the Justice Department’s National Security Division—which approves all FARA and Section 951 charges—takes the difference between the two crimes seriously." Her attorney said that "The allegations of the indictment are essentially that her only illegal act was not registering."[42]

On July 18, Butina pleaded not guilty,[43] and a District Court judge ordered her jailed pending trial.[43] She is also said to be cooperating in a federal fraud investigation in South Dakota.[44]Maria Butina was held in solitary confinement in Alexandria Detention Center.[45]

Affidavit[edit]

The Maria Butina affidavit
According to the affidavit in support of the complaint, from as early as 2015 and continuing through at least February 2017, Butina worked at the direction of a high-level official in the Russian government, who, according to The New York Times,was believed to be Torshin. The court filings detail the Russian official’s and Butina’s efforts for Butina to act as an agent of Russia inside the United States by developing relationships with U.S. persons and infiltrating organizations having influence in the Republican Party and in conservative politics—such as the National Rifle Association, the National Prayer Breakfast and some religious organizations—for the purpose of advancing the interests of the Russian Federation.[46] The filings also describe certain actions taken by Butina to further this effort during multiple visits from Russia and, later, when she entered and resided in the United States on a student visa. The filings allege that she undertook her activities "without officially disclosing the fact that she was acting as an agent of Russian government, as required by law."[47]

Butina, Torshin, and Erickson have been subjects of an investigation by the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections. Erickson is referred to in Butina's indictment as "Person 1." In addition, George D. O'Neill Jr., a conservative writer and Rockefeller heir, is "Person 2."[30][27][48] Torshin has also been the subject of a probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation into whether the Russian government attempted to illegally funnel money to the NRA in order to help Trump win the presidency.[27][32] The FBI began to monitor Butina in August 2016 when she moved to the United States on a F-1 student visa. Rather than confront her immediately, the Bureau chose to track her movements and gather information of who she was meeting, and what her end goals were to be.[49]
Plea deal[edit]
Butina's attorneys and federal prosecutors declared in a November 16, 2018, court filing that they had entered into plea negotiations.[50]
On December 13, 2018, she pleaded guilty to conspiracy to act as an illegal foreign agent, while the original charge of failing to register as a foreign agent was dropped.[51][52] She faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison and, according to a CNN report, will "likely be deported after serving any time."[13]

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
the Russian operative who used her NRA activism to illegally infiltrate conservative political circles
I see,

so because she was for gun rights,
she gets the 'treatment' and deportation,

yet, if you come here illegally and walk around with guns all day, all is okee dokey

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I see,

yet, if you come here illegally and walk around with guns all day, all is okee dokey
She should have claimed to be Honduran and would have gotten money and a place to stay!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB] Slowing Growth Narrative Falls Apart, The Economic Plan Is Working- Episode 1852a

Trump Ready To Declassify It All, The Manchurian Candidate Will Be Exposed - Episode 1852b

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I see,

But she took responsibility for her actions, and therefore, she will be just fine.

A mere speedbump for someone who appears to be as brilliant as she is.

Why lie?

Have we not heard enough lies?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
[R]ENEGADE is the new name for Barry the Usurper.

Renege: to violate an oath, ie. swear in front of God and mankind to uphold the US Constitution, and immediately upon inauguration as POTUS, engage in taqyyia.

Barry is a f*cking traitor.

Actions have consequences.

And [R]ENEGADE has handlers who should, arguably, pay a higher price for their high crimes.

Please change my mind.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Doug Hagmann - Inserting Spies into the President's Inner Circle - 4/26/19

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I see,

YEAH! WTF is up with THAT?!?!?!?!
Her role in Brennan's plot was to get the NRA and GOP dirty with Russian contacts and money.

And besides supporting the muh Russia narrative, there was a post election plan.

Hillary was going to use that evidence to shut down the NRA after her win.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
now come on, Q wasn't saying shit about this for 2 yrs

was doing a whole lot of speculating and bs, but certainly not once that I have seen mentioned a direct connect to the white house

@#$@ q's bullshit

think for yourself
We're talking about two different things. (And it is my fault for being unclear.)

I was referring to the posting from Q which proved Q had the information long before it was "discovered". This info:

The four spies placed by the Deep State in the Trump camp were known to Q a long time ago -- and now confirmed by released documents.

Proof Q is real.

And the 49,000 emails from the nigger-traitor's server were clearly in the possession of Q back then when Q posted:

"We have it all."

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
A few more weeks for this report, a few more weeks for declass, a few more weeks for that report, then denials, then msm fake coverage, then indictments, then delays, then trials, bring the witnesses, The View calls bullshit, Hannity calls Tick Tock and now...it's Election Time...lets put all this on the back burner till after the election...rinse repeat.
Hope it doesn't go that way but won't be surprised either.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What's sad is that the leftists parrat this insane talking point on a daily basis...talk about blind to reality. You can never get these people fixed if they can't see the scandals for themselves...

La la la la La la ... I can't hear you...

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 12.34.14 PM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A few more weeks for this report, a few more weeks for declass, a few more weeks for that report, then denials, then msm fake coverage, then indictments, then delays, then trials, bring the witnesses, The View calls bullshit, Hannity calls Tick Tock and now...it's Election Time...lets put all this on the back burner till after the election...rinse repeat.
I've been saying this for a year! Actions speak louder than words and all we've really had is words. No arrests, no indictments, no real truth uncovered, just more blah blah blah and all the while the Israeli's are cashing cashing in on more and more US foreign aid and naming roads and bridges after Trump. This wasn't what I expected when he said he'd 'drain the swamp'!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI27 Apr 2019 - 12:19:55 PM
Truth, Transparency, and Equal Justice Under the Law.
DRAIN THE [SWAMP].
United We Stand.
We, The People.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI27 Apr 2019 - 12:25:06 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/23/gchq-chief-robert-hannigan-quits
Soon To Be A HouseHold Name.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI27 Apr 2019 - 12:29:33 PM
Anonymous27 Apr 2019 - 12:27:08 PM

23ceb48bc3b4ea850d29b94c309e6f09.jpg
>>6334984
Declass is coming!
>>6335030
DECLAS pre or post IG report?
[Comey] pre or post IG report?
C comes before D.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI27 Apr 2019 - 12:44:56 PM
>>6335179
Fast Forward 1 Year.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...nd-their-forrest-gump-like-encounter-in-aspen
Rewind 1 Year.
Bigger story yet to be discovered.
Leak investigations go both ways [R + D].
A House needs to be constantly cleaned.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI27 Apr 2019 - 1:13:33 PM
https://saraacarter.com/breaking-fb...uiting-white-house-sources-to-spy-for-bureau/
Chain of Command
Chain of Custody
PENCE' CoS + Wife
FBI 302's
FISA (spy) > Flynn
Will newly discovered evidence (AG Barr - SDNY) FREE FLYNN?
Q

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
How many times does it need to be explained. This isnt Mob Justice. It will take time. Everything has to be done by the book so that this never happens again. We are a nation of LAWS.

Here is a good breakdown of what comes next:

Huckabee: Bob Woodard is saying this was the work of John Brennan:

Joe DiGenova:

"Well there is no doubt. This is pretty simple stuff for career prosecutors like Rudy and myself. It has been evident from day one there was a brazen plot to exonerate Hillary illegally and then if she lost the election to frame Donald Trump. This dossier was a knowing part of that. It was created by Hillary Clinton. It was created knowingly by John Brenna as part of a scheme to do everything they could to harm Donald Trump. The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is that the FISA court has already communicated with DOJ about its findings. And their findings are that for four years before the election of Donald Trump there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, 4 of them, to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans and to use it against the Republican Party. There are going to be indictments. There are going to be Grand Juries. John Brennan isn't going to need one lawyer, he's going to need five."

Huckabee:
Are we going to get to the bottom of this:

Robert Wray:

"The start of getting to the bottom of it is going to be, as expected, the release of the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz's report, sometime, I think the Attorney General indicated, in May or June of this year. I think that will have to happen first before the Attorney General then conducts the investigation that he has indicated in testimony before the Congress that he intends to conduct. So, yes governor I do think eventually we'll get to the bottom of this and, I think, to put sort of a bow on this so that its clear to the American people why they should care. This is an instance, an example, which is dangerous in a democracy when the full powers of the United States Government are mixed up with politics in order to affect an election. That ought to be something that is equally of concern to a 22 month investigation to determine whether or not there was collusion between Russian government officials and the Trump campaign and the candidate. This is something of course that has been completely passed over while the country has been occupied for the last two years with one investigation. And I'm not necessarily suggesting that a Special Counsel is necessary in order to get to the bottom of it. I think the Justice Department is fully capable of looking at this and I, frankly, trust Bill Barr and he knows both the Intelligence Community and Justice Department enough to know what is going to be necessary to get to find out what the truth this."

Huckabee: Why aren't Civil Libertarians in an uproar:

Rudy Giuliani:

"Because they have an absolutely one-sided view of it, the Times and the Post. The story of that corruption has been out there for several years. They covered it, they just really don't want to go into detail on it. I think the investigation is going to be very very intense. I agree that Attorney General Barr is exactly the right guy to do it. He's got a great sense of justice. And there's nobody that knows much more about the FISA court that Joe DiGenova who was one of the original lawyers on the FISA court. What they did with this court is an outrage and it's got to be corrected because we all can be invaded like this."

Q

>>6334984
Declass is coming!
>>6335030
C comes before D.
Q

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
How many times does it need to be explained. This isnt Mob Justice. It will take time. Everything has to be done by the book so that this never happens again. We are a nation of LAWS.

Joe DiGenova:

"Well there is no doubt. This is pretty simple stuff for career prosecutors like Rudy and myself. It has been evident from day one there was a brazen plot to exonerate Hillary illegally and then if she lost the election to frame Donald Trump. This dossier was a knowing part of that. It was created by Hillary Clinton. It was created knowingly by John Brenna as part of a scheme to do everything they could to harm Donald Trump. The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now is that the FISA court has already communicated with DOJ about its findings. And their findings are that for four years before the election of Donald Trump there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, 4 of them, to steal personal information, electronic information about Americans and to use it against the Republican Party. There are going to be indictments. There are going to be Grand Juries. John Brennan isn't going to need one lawyer, he's going to need five."

Huckabee: Are we going to get to the bottom of this:

Robert Wray:

"The start of getting to the bottom of it is going to be, as expected, the release of the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz's report, sometime, I think the Attorney General indicated, in May or June of this year. I think that will have to happen first before the Attorney General then conducts the investigation that he has indicated in testimony before the Congress that he intends to conduct. So, yes governor I do think eventually we'll get to the bottom of this and, I think, to put sort of a bow on this so that its clear to the American people why they should care. This is an instance, an example, which is dangerous in a democracy when the full powers of the United States Government are mixed up with politics in order to affect an election. That ought to be something that is equally of concern to a 22 month investigation to determine whether or not there was collusion between Russian government officials and the Trump campaign and the candidate. This is something of course that has been completely passed over while the country has been occupied for the last two years with one investigation. And I'm not necessarily suggesting that a Special Counsel is necessary in order to get to the bottom of it. I think the Justice Department is fully capable of looking at this and I, frankly, trust Bill Barr and he knows both the Intelligence Community and Justice Department enough to know what is going to be necessary to get to find out what the truth this."

Rudy Giuliani:

"Because they have an absolutely one-sided view of it, the Times and the Post. The story of that corruption has been out there for several years. They covered it, they just really don't want to go into detail on it. I think the investigation is going to be very very intense. I agree that Attorney General Barr is exactly the right guy to do it. He's got a great sense of justice. And there's nobody that knows much more about the FISA court that Joe DiGenova who was one of the original lawyers on the FISA court. What they did with this court is an outrage and it's got to be corrected because we all can be invaded like this."

Q

>>6334984
Declass is coming!
>>6335030
C comes before D.
Q

We do know that if the R & D on this story reversed (if Trump were a D and Obama an R), the "TREASON!" story would be all over the headlines from now until the hangings ended.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We are a nation of LAWS.
I think folks are used to drive through McD's restaurant food. I want it and I want it now!!

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 2.59.17 PM.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yaya, let's pick up the pace a bit! Rather than looking for answers....how about some actual actions? Some MOVEMENT forward! When are we getting to that part? How much evidence is enough?

Asking for a friend!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Yaya, let's pick up the pace a bit! Rather than looking for answers....how about some actual actions? Some MOVEMENT forward! When are we getting to that part? How much evidence is enough?

Asking for a friend!
I have it on good advice from a friend of Trump's that if you send me $100 in gold coins things will happen much Quicker....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have it on good advice from a friend of Trump's that if you send me $100 in gold coins things will happen much Quicker....
I don't have a piece of gold that tiny....but good try!

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Joe DiGenova:

Huckabee: Are we going to get to the bottom of this:

Robert Wray:

Rudy Giuliani:

Q

>>6334984
Declass is coming!
>>6335030
C comes before D.
Q
All I said was when the names are named it will take a long time before sentences are doled out. I get that all ducks must be in a row and it will take time but....how bout this....start a bet..like RGB contest...
When and who will be named first and what will be the sentence but what will be served? Who will plead the 5th? Whoop will disappear?
Narrow it down Scorp...