• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
All I said was when the names are named it will take a long time before sentences are doled out. I get that all ducks must be in a row and it will take time but....how bout this....start a bet..like RGB contest...
When and who will be named first and what will be the sentence but what will be served? Who will plead the 5th? Whoop will disappear?
Narrow it down Scorp...
There's a RBG death watch poll around here somewhere....

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Seems there are two thoughts. Both with valid points.

1. Trump is a tool of the deep state to pacify the conservative half of the country after 8 years of the kenyan ratcheting up the country.
2. Libs are deep state, nwo operatives, one would govt. that will stop at nothing to motivate their base to destroy at any cost the entire country and have the media in bed with them.

After many 8 year power swings both directions. Hanging chads, great choices like the maveric mcstain the dead bastard, slick willy the pedo rapist from no where hit the national stage....... staged events...... murder........ intrigue ..... manipulation....... recore stock markets....... fake political actors...... fake news........worthless money....... zero interest rates........ never subsiding back to the mean but elevating higher and higher........ whipping everyone's thinking into a frenzy so they can't think clearly......... I think it is clearly nwo manipulation of everyone and everything for power. Feed good cuz your 401K went up so you look the other way...... from antifa, shittign in the streets, illegal invasion, sports stars worshiped........

It's not about fighting each other....... that's what they want........ it's eliminating the group behind the curtain.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Michelle Obama in Paris during the Notre Dame fire: connection to Sri Lanka attacks

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Seems there are two thoughts. Both with valid points.

1. Trump is a tool of the deep state to pacify the conservative half of the country after 8 years of the kenyan ratcheting up the country.
2. Libs are deep state, nwo operatives, one would govt. that will stop at nothing to motivate their base to destroy at any cost the entire country and have the media in bed with them.

After many 8 year power swings both directions. Hanging chads, great choices like the maveric mcstain the dead bastard, slick willy the pedo rapist from no where hit the national stage....... staged events...... murder........ intrigue ..... manipulation....... recore stock markets....... fake political actors...... fake news........worthless money....... zero interest rates........ never subsiding back to the mean but elevating higher and higher........ whipping everyone's thinking into a frenzy so they can't think clearly......... I think it is clearly nwo manipulation of everyone and everything for power. Feed good cuz your 401K went up so you look the other way...... from antifa, shittign in the streets, illegal invasion, sports stars worshiped........

It's not about fighting each other....... that's what they want........ it's eliminating the group behind the curtain.
Yeah but what about The Plan???

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah but what about The Plan???
The Plan is still working out as planned.

Everyone knows the deep state dems use all kinds of delay tactics and any other tricks they can conjure to delay and defeat justice (Justice delayed IS justice denied). Killary is a highly skilled practitioner of this kind of game. If she was ever taken to court for treason, etc. maybe about 2029 it would wrap up and she would get a slap on the wrist and maybe a small fine.

The Plan was designed to defeat ALL these tricks. Time spent now gathering big piles of evidence and testimony as well as making the all these rats use up their "ammo" on all these tricks makes sure that justice will be swift as judges will have big piles of evidence and testimony so the dems CANNOT use their endless delay tactics. This is not limited to just Killary. ALL dems are being stripped of their "ammo". What used to take 9 years might, maybe take 9 months or less. There will be NO weaseling out of this.

Yeah, it seems like it's taking forever to get things going but there will much less time and even less opportunity to weasel out which, to me, is totally worth it.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
What I would like to see is a bounty paid for a month. The list of names & illegals at the boarder. 30 days of hell lifetimes of freedom.
Yeah, like John Wick. In Wick 2 the movie ends with Wick having an hour head start before the hit men/women can have a crack at him. Give all the guilty parties a 1 day lead time, must stay in the state you reside in and are not allowed to have security guards. Easy peasy...your tax dollars at work!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Now we know why they did this:

Obama Administration Set to Expand Sharing of Data That N.S.A. Intercepts

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is on the verge of permitting the National Security Agency to share more of the private communications it intercepts with other American intelligence agencies without first applying any privacy protections to them, according to officials familiar with the deliberations.

The change would relax longstanding restrictions on access to the contents of the phone calls and email the security agency vacuums up around the world, including bulk collection of satellite transmissions, communications between foreigners as they cross network switches in the United States, and messages acquired overseas or provided by allies.

The idea is to let more experts across American intelligence gain direct access to unprocessed information, increasing the chances that they will recognize any possible nuggets of value. That also means more officials will be looking at private messages — not only foreigners’ phone calls and emails that have not yet had irrelevant personal information screened out, but also communications to, from, or about Americans that the N.S.A.’s foreign intelligence programs swept in incidentally.

Civil liberties advocates criticized the change, arguing that it will weaken privacy protections. They said the government should disclose how much American content the N.S.A. collects incidentally — which agency officials have said is hard to measure — and let the public debate what the rules should be for handling that information.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Wait...what?!?!?!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robert...cial-security-numbers-for-taxes/#6f4352804c04

747,442 viewsApr 13, 2016, 03:10am
IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

Robert W. Wood
Contributor

Commissioner Koskinen was asked to explain this. He suggested that as long as the information is being used only to fraudulently obtain jobs, the IRS was OK with it. In fact, he said that the IRS actually had an interest in helping the illegal immigrants to crook these rules. In fairness, perhaps it's just the 'that's not my department' response that abounds in big government. Perhaps this just isn't the IRS's problem, but it sure seems odd to have any agency chief encouraging illegal immigrant theft of SSNs.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Our "Technical Brains" have very nearly divided by zero in the last 150 years.

Meanwhile, our "Civilized Brains" have not changed since the Pyramids were under construction.

We are acquiring god-like powers -- and we are still angry gorillas.

We CAN wipe out humanity. We have many ways.

Looking at the range of creatures over a few hundred million years, we can see that humanity is a friggin' blip on the very end of the timeline.

I honestly believe that intelligence is not a good survival trait.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - HouseHold Name - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 4.28.19

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1556470019445.png

Jihad on schools/churches/Grocery stores? Chemical attack? Places usually attacked. Fucking weirdo, cant wait for him to swing.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Kevin Shipp – Arm Yourself, Dark Left Violence is Coming

Greg Hunter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB] Restructuring Is Now Taking Shape - Episode 1853a

Coded Message Sent, Newly Discovered Evidence Will Be Made Public - Episode 1853b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Qanon April 28 2019 - Truth, Transparency and Equal Justice

prayingmedic

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
TOP 3 SIGNS THAT JUSTICE IS COMING

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It is said that the wheels of justice grind slowly.

Those last 2 videos are the best hopium I’ve smoked in about 2 years.
FWIW
I just did the wake & bake and still find myself with issues regarding all the optimism

By the time people are arrested, there won't be much time left for our President to really lead US anywhere other than back to where we were...and we all know, once this current group is wiped out, and Trump leaves office, who's going to be around to stop the next group from doing the same thing again?

It won't be us, we've not been involved, physically, at all. We've got no new training today than we had 10 years ago and certainly we have less men, younger men to assist us, even if it did fall on our shoulders

I can see six years out but I just can't 'see' the seventh or eighth or ninth year out
2028, is it too early to point this out?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
FWIW
I just did the wake & bake and still find myself with issues regarding all the optimism

By the time people are arrested, there won't be much time left for our President to really lead US anywhere other than back to where we were...and we all know, once this current group is wiped out, and Trump leaves office, who's going to be around to stop the next group from doing the same thing again?

It won't be us, we've not been involved, physically, at all. We've got no new training today than we had 10 years ago and certainly we have less men, younger men to assist us, even if it did fall on our shoulders

I can see six years out but I just can't 'see' the seventh or eighth or ninth year out
2028, is it too early to point this out?

There is probably NO cannabis or coffee that will resolve The dastardly deeds committed by the evildoers the last 50 years.

I share your bridled enthusiasm.

Nevertheless , I will take what I can get.

There are no guarantees for the future.
But people like Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch and activists like Candace Owen and other like minded young patriots are our best hope.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Spinal is spot on, Buck.

You will never get perfection in gummint. That is an oxymoron. But at the very least, we are entering a Robespierre time.

Robespierre started a huge flummus. Talked his way out of it glibly. (See: "At this point, what does it matter?" as Hillary's channeling of the frog fucker).

But Robespierre wound up on the guillotine stand with his jaw shot off -- so he was most ricky-tick done bullshitting. He had done a Comey, and arrogated unto himself the power and exonerated all those who beheaded the King and Marie A. OOP.

I wait with "I gotta tinkle again" anticipation of the reprise of Robespierre and the assholes that went down with him.

It will make some arrogant pricks think and re-think... for a century, anyway.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
well, you're just gonna have to wait....

Quit smoking?
Are you saying I should quit having hope?..

Or have I given up hope?...

I do not think that I will ever give up hope.

Hope lives in my heart. It’s neighbors are Faith and Love.

The verdict is already in........

And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil.

20Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

21But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be seen clearly that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Epic Trump Proof, Adm. Rogers Clue, Mueller Redactions Revealed?

RedPill78

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[DS] In [CB] Resisting, Trump Pushing For Change - Episode 1854a

Trump Baits The [DS], Worked Like A Charm, It’s Happening - Episode 1854b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - Kick it Up a Notch - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 4.30.19

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...eep-state-and-democrats?vsmaid=4440&vcid=6667

What goes around comes around. You boy had better get out of the country while the gettin’ is good. Otherwise get a jar of Vaseline as you will need it in jail.

Monday, 29 April 2019

Trump Appears Ready to Deliver a Stunning Blow to the Deep State and Democrats
Written by C. Mitchell Shaw

After two years of being on the defensive as the Deep State and its political allies attempted to undermine and delegitimize his presidency, President Donald Trump now appears ready to strike back. And if recent revelations are an accurate indicator, the fallout for the Deep State and Democrats could be phenomenal.

Late last week, President Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he will declassify “everything” related to the FISA warrant applications used to illegally spy on him and his campaign. When Hannity asked President Trump if he planned to remove the classified status from the FISA applications, the president did not miss a beat before simply saying, “yes.” Trump then added, “Everything is going to be declassified and more — much more than what you just mentioned. it will all be declassified.” As to why he waited so long to strike back with this move, Trump said, “I’m glad I waited because I thought that maybe they would obstruct if I did it early and I think I was right. So I’m glad I waited and now the attorney general can take a very strong look at whatever it is.”

This fits very well with another piece of the puzzle that was also revealed recently.

In an appearance on The Ingraham Angel last week, former federal prosecutor Joseph DiGenova — who served as an independent counsel in 1992 investigating then-candidate Bill Clinton — claimed that evidence of a “coup” to oust President Trump is forthcoming and that “there are going to be indictments; there’s going to be grand juries.”

Beginning the segment, Mike Huckabee quotes Bob Woodward — Washington Post investigative journalist of Watergate fame — as saying the CIA’s peddling of the now-nearly-universally discredited Steele “dossier” alleging that Donald Trump is under Kremlin control “was the work of [former CIA Director] John Brennan.” DiGenova responded, “This is pretty simple stuff for career prosecutors like Rudy [Giuliani, personal lawyer for Donald Trump, who also appeared on the show] and myself. It has been evident since day one that there has been a brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton illegally — and then if she lost the election, to frame Donald Trump.”

DiGenova went on to say of the “dossier” that it was “part of that” plot, adding, “It was created by Hillary Clinton. It was created knowingly by John Brennan as part of a scheme to do everything they could to harm Donald Trump.”

He also addressed the part he says former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey, and former FBI lawyer James Baker played in the plot and added that their actions may soon blow up in their faces. Clapper, recall, famously lied under oath and on camera when he denied to Congress that the NSA collects digital and phone records on American citizen. Comey bent over backward to assure that his pre-written report letting Hillary Clinton off the hook played out exactly as intended. And Baker was investigated — but oddly, never charged — for leaking classified information on Trump to the media. “The problem for Brennan and Clapper and Comey and Baker and all of them now,” DiGenova pointed out, “is the FISA Court has already communicated with the Justice Department about its findings.”

John and the Jameses three may soon find themselves crushed under the bloated weight of the crumbling gallows they tried to build for Trump, because DiGenova went on to say, “And their findings are that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump there was an illegal spying operation going on by FBI contractors, four of them, to steal personal information — electronic information — about Americans and to use it against the Republican Party.”

Addressing the indictments and grand juries he says are coming, DiGenova said, “John Brennan is not going to need one lawyer; He’s going to need five.”

And as the late-night infomercials say, “But wait, there’s more.”

Along with his assertion that “the FISA court has already found” that “the Obama administration, for more than four years before the 2016 election, allowed four contractors working for the FBI to illegally surveil American citizens,” DiGenova added, “By the way, Robert Ray mentioned that there is the Horowitz report [Michael Horowitz is the DOJ Inspector General] coming out in May or possibly early June — there’s another report that everybody has forgotten about involving James Comey alone.” He said that report “will be out in two weeks” and promised, “That report is going to be a bombshell.”

With a possible nod toward a statement by House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) of criminal referrals he was preparing for Attorney General William Barr against some well-known names, DiGenova added, “It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note and there will be criminal referrals in it.” Nunes — while deliberately tipping his mitt to some degree — was close to the vest on who those referrals would name, but indicated as many as two dozen people involved in “a whole host of topics, most importantly probably lying and misleading Congress.”

If lying to Congress is going to start being taken seriously, James Clapper — Deep State connections notwithstanding — may well need a team of lawyers to match those DiGenova said Brennan will need.

Any way you slice it, the next few weeks look like a rough road for both Deep State operatives and Democrats. And while many may have thought President Trump was crazy to take the constant flogging he has been getting for two years now, he may prove to be crazy like a fox.

Photo of President Trump: AP Images

Please review our Comment Policy before posting a comment

More in this category: « Attempted Takedowns of Trump — Behind the Deep State Deputy AG Rosenstein Resigns, Says Nothing About Mueller Witch Hunt, FISA Surveillance He Ordered »

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Right On Cue, It’s Happening, Boom - Episode 1855a

5], [4] To Go, Patriots In Control, [DS] Is Being Shutdown - Episode 1855b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It's my hope that Trump destroys the D party.

Timing is everything.

Let the cat out of the bag too soon and by election time all will be forgotten.

It has to be a big expose and final. No stone unturned.

A perp walk that takes out the top players and leaves them all in shock.

And take out the fake news media in the process.