• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
According to Q, the Comey Report is a MOAB.

Good times!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This week will be interesting!

I've learned that attempting to explain 'Q' to blue pilled folks is an exercise in futility... They look at me like I'm a conspiracy nut....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Battle Begins, MSM Begins To Protect The [CB] - Episode 1865a

The Entire House Of Cards Is About To Come Down - Episode 1865b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Would you summarize?
Sure. It's about the Central Banks being protected by the MSM. As you know, anything Trump does is vilified by them.

While Trump pushes the economy into the next election "the plan" according to (X22) is to blame the CB for the economy once it crashes after the election. This will cause the populace to question the FED and demand an audit.

After the audit we learn what the FED has done for 110 years - their charter is to protect the value of the dollar and keep employment high. We all know that they have failed.

The MSM will tell you 'Mehh, it's not that important' so you don't care, but we really know that it IS important.

I suggest listening at 1.50 times speed - he speaks rather slowly and that makes it go quickly, but you do have to focus and pay attention. Of course, you could slow it down to 1.25x?

I sometimes push it to 2.0x! I'm a glutton for punishment...

Will all the above happen? Who knows, but he does have a good grasp of Q and politics. Worth the listen, if only to keep abreast of current affairs.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This week will be interesting!

I've learned that attempting to explain 'Q' to blue pilled folks is an exercise in futility... They look at me like I'm a conspiracy nut....
I gave up long ago. Even those who seem awake have a difficult time conceiving of Q.

I am very thankful that my mind was opened long ago.

Thanks GH for sharing the X22 vids.

IPOT is also a new favorite, thanks to your sharing.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I gave up long ago. Even those who seem awake have a difficult time conceiving of Q.

I am very thankful that my mind was opened long ago.

Thanks GH for sharing the X22 vids.

IPOT is also a new favorite, thanks to your sharing.
Yeah, I get that... I find listening to X22, IPOT, and PrayingMedic keeps me in the loop.

That's why I typically post those. They all have a perspective that is unique. They do their own research separate from everyone else. I can't say that for some of the others... I think some listen to others and then post their 'report'... it's usually a 'rehash' of what we already know.

IPOT will post tonight - he lives in Asia, so he's awake when we're checking our eyelids for leaks.

I am patient. For Trump to be successful he has to turn the tide of negativity. The only way I can see that happening is by following the letter of the law. Notice how they're trying to discredit Barr? They know that Barr is ethical. They also know what he knows, or will find and expose.

I like puzzles and figuring them out.... my mind works that way for some reason.

The wheels of justice move extremely slow, but grind exceedingly fine.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - No Sleep in DC - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.13.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
MSM, [DS], [CB] Didn’t See This Coming, Trump Has Shadow Trade Deals - Episode 1866a

Boom Week Ahead, C Comes Before D, No Sleep In DC - Episode 1866b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/443509-top-connecticut-federal-prosecutor-assigned-to-investigate-russia?amp

1557798085454.png

TheHill.com
Attorney General William Barr has reportedly assigned a federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the investigation into Russian election interference and alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

The New York Times, citing two people familiar with the matter, reported on Monday night that John H. Durham, U.S. attorney in Connecticut, had been tapped by Barr to look into the probe's inception. The newspaper reported the inquiry is the third publicly known investigation focused on the FBI's counterintelligence probe of the Trump campaign.

DOJ inspector general Michael E. Horowitz is reviewing how investigators used wiretap applications and informants, as well as whether political bias motivated decision making.

John W. Huber, the United States attorney in Utah, is also examining aspects of the investigation.

A spokesman for Durham's office and the Department of Justice (DOJ) declined a request for comment from The Times. DOJ did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

Durham was nominated by Trump in 2017 and has served as a lawyer within the Justice Department for nearly 40 years, according to The Times. He has a history of performing special investigations.

Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey assigned Durham to conduct a probe of the Central Intelligence Agency in 2008 over the agency destroying videotapes that showed terrorism suspects being tortured.

Bloomberg News reported in April that Barr had formed a team to review the actions of the Justice Department and FBI leading up to the Russia investigation. He told Congress around that time that he was reviewing" the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016."

He also testified before a Senate Appropriations subcommittee that he believed "spying" took place.

“But the question is whether it was adequately predicated and I’m not suggesting it wasn’t adequately predicated, but I need to explore that," he said.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said last week that he wouldn't use "spying" to describe lawful investigative activities taken up by the FBI.

Durham's new assignment comes just weeks after the Justice Department released special counsel Robert Mueller's report, which detailed the findings of his 22-month investigation into President Trump.

Mueller's investigation did not uncover evidence to conclude that a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Moscow took place. But the report noted that Mueller could not come to a conclusive determination in regards to whether the president obstructed justice.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Dan Bongino reported today on his show that;

1) The FBI knew Steele wasn't a dependable source 10 days BEFORE the FISA

2) Weismann (of the Mueller probe) was in contact with officials in Cyprus while Papadoupoulis was there getting set up to be caught at Dulles with $10k cash

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - HoneyPot? - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.14.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This one is revealing...

SerialBrain2: Mueller-Rosenstein-Comey: The Infernal Trio

And We Know

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
MSM, [DS], [CB] Didn’t See This Coming, Trump Has Shadow Trade Deals - Episode 1866a

Boom Week Ahead, C Comes Before D, No Sleep In DC - Episode 1866b

Chi-COMM is use to playing Western Politicians who play checkers while China plays GO[sp?].
TRUMP plays GO or 3D Chess and the chi-comms are off their standard game. My WAG / YMMV

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Chi-COMM is use to playing Western Politicians who play checkers while China plays GO[sp?].
TRUMP plays GO or 3D Chess and the chi-comms are off their standard game. My WAG / YMMV
Xi knows that the weakness of democratically elected governments is their transience. He just has to wait until Team Trump is relinquished to history. Also, the Asian mindset puts the good of the country above the good of the individual. So if Chinese citizens suffer because of the trade war it doesn't matter. In the US, people will not allow the politicians to let them suffer (or be inconvenienced) for the good of the country.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Xi knows that the weakness of democratically elected governments is their transience. He just has to wait until Team Trump is relinquished to history. Also, the Asian mindset puts the good of the country above the good of the individual. So if Chinese citizens suffer because of the trade war it doesn't matter. In the US, people will not allow the politicians to let them suffer (or be inconvenienced) for the good of the country.
Perhaps, yet when spending one's time many opportunities are lost. Moreover, does China have the resources to spend while waiting? They, too, have adopted the fatally flawed western central bank model. Will they really be in any kind of position to make favorable deals once Trump is out of office? I think not. The Chinese people have repeatedly demonstrated that they do not well tolerate government force or stupidity. America IS China's largest market. Heap some BIG tariffs on them, reclaim some American manufacturing and soon China is back to 1975...The Leap Backwards. I don't think the Chinese people will like this strategy too much and they WILL let Beijing know.

Meanwhile all those freshly copied military technologies and all their shiny new weapons of war will be corroding and aging while American tech moves forward and is no longer passed to them from corrupt insider servers. China is going to HAVE TO play ball with Trump if it wants to even barely keep up with America. The Chinese government, though communist, is generally not so stupid as to throw away all they've gained even from dirty governments like the Obama/Clinton syndicate.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1557855149506.png
1557855093459.png

1557855111761.png
1557855126336.png

Day-of-days anons, we are LITERALLY witnessing (play-by-play) the systematic destruction of the Old Guard

Today's example: the destruction of the "old global financial guard" on full display.

In last 45 mins of the US trading session today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was fluctuating in a tightening trading range moving between approx. negative 645-670, as if an invisible hand(s) were controlling it and gradually narrowing the trading range & volume, in what appeared to be a premeditated effort to target in on a 666 close, just like on 2/2/2018 (https://nypost.com/2018/02/02/dow-plunges-550-points-in-biggest-one-day-drop-since-2016/).

In the last 25-30 mins of trading, the volume begins to subtlety pick-up to the buy-side, pulling the market out of that targeted 666 trading range. A tug-of-war ensues, visible for the rest of the session.

Look where it closes– 617. These closing digits sent a very clear signal to all those who can SEE clearly that POTUS & Patriots are indeed in control. Note that GEOTUS & the PATRIOT financial team didn't manipulate the market (the way the Cabal and their Central Banking & Financial Institutions do ), but instead allowed the DOW to naturally release pressure (like a valve), which is what dynamic FREE markets/exchanges must do naturally in order to establish real valuations.

My theory is that the WW Cabal along w/ their global financial slaves where attempting to send the "signal" to all their puppets/operatives/counter-parties WW that they are STILL in control of the global financial system. Sending this signal must be of high importance for [them] in order to prevent their inter'l networks from fraying/breaking rank.

Even WaPo had a live broadcast of the entire trading session on their youtube channel, giving it coordinated media push as a "major all day event". Clearly WAPO sought to amplify the communication of the Cabal's 666 marker, which sends the signal to [their] operatives/counter-parties "[we] are STILL in control" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-3Gwiv2vYs).

They FAILED. The patriots overwhelmed their message and sent the #17 marker, speaking directly to this board and to all those who have eyes to recognize the unfolding events/patterns of this silent global war.

Enjoy the Show, Anons! Ahhh… the wonders embedded in the Qmap never cease;-)

Cross reference w/ this notable (Pepe stock market report) from earlier today >>6489996(pb)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/13/investing/dow-stocks-today/index.html
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4143094-djia-drops-666-points-ominous-signal-stock-market

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Meanwhile all those freshly copied military technologies and all their shiny new weapons of war will be corroding and aging while American tech moves forward and is no longer passed to them from corrupt insider servers. China is going to HAVE TO play ball with Trump if it wants to even barely keep up with America. The Chinese government, though communist, is generally not so stupid as to throw away all they've gained even from dirty governments like the Obama/Clinton syndicate.
I get your point,

but it also fails mightily on accepting the education level in the us of friggin a

the chins and about everyone else in the world is light years ahead of us in training the young, and this will eventually come to roost,

rosy chit and current conditions set aside to the oncoming future which will be far different than what today is

--------------

10 facts about Chinese education I learned while being a teacher in China

Living in China is not easy. When there are more than 1.5 billion people like you in a country with no social guarantees, you don’t have a choice other than to fight and claw your way up. Chinese kids, though, are quite ready for such a challenge because their hard work starts with the very first year at school.
I used to work as an English teacher at four different schools in China, and it’s very interesting for me now to compare the European and Chinese approaches to education.

© eastnews
Children in school uniform, sports suits, at a lesson dedicated to Earth Day.
Liaocheng, April 2016.

1. Many Chinese schools don’t have central heating, so both teachers and students leave their overcoats on in winter. Central heating is only present in the north of the country. Buildings in Central and Southern China were built for a warm climate, which means that in winter, when the temperature may fall below 32°F, the only means of heating are air conditioners. School uniforms are all alike: sports suits with broad pants and a jacket. Their design is similar with the exception of the colors and school emblems on the chest. All school premises are confined by large iron gates which are kept closed at all times. They are only opened to let the schoolchildren out.
  2. Schools in China practice warm-ups every day (and not just once a day) and do a general lineup. A typical school morning starts with a warm-up, then goes to the lineup where kids learn the main news and see the school or state flag raised. All children do eye exercises after the third lesson — they press special points on their bodies to relaxing music and an instructor’s recorded voice. In addition to the morning exercise, there’s also an afternoon one at about 2 p.m. Music starts playing, and all the kids pour out of their classrooms (if there’s not enough space inside) and begin raising their arms to the sides and up and hopping in place.

© eastnews
Chinese schoolchildren exercise on the roof of their school in Jinan.
3. The big break, which is also the lunch break, usually takes a whole hour. During this time, kids manage to eat at the canteen (if there isn’t one, they receive special lunchboxes), chase each other, shout, and be the little kids they are. Teachers at all schools get free lunches — and a good one, I should say. The lunch is traditional: one meat dish, two vegetable ones, some rice, and a bowl of soup. Expensive private schools also offer fruits and yogurt. The Chinese are hearty eaters, and this tradition applies to schools as well. Some elementary schools also practice a ’nap time’ of several minutes after the lunch break. By the way, my students fell asleep a couple of times right in the middle of a lesson, and I had to force myself to wake up the poor little ones.

© eatingasia
A small, by Chinese standards, school lunch:
eggs with tomatoes, tofu, cauliflower with peppers, and rice.

4. Teachers are treated with great respect. They are always called by their last name with the ’Teacher’ prefix: for instance, ’Teacher Zhan’ or ’Teacher Xian’ or even just ’Teacher.’ At one school, students — both mine and others — gave a bow to me when we met.
5. Many schools take corporal punishments for granted. A teacher may slap a student with his or her hand or a ruler for some fault. The more distant and simple the school is, the more this kind of punishment occurs. My Chinese friend told me that they were given a certain amount of time to learn English words at school, and for every unlearned word they got beaten with a stick.

© eastnews
A break between lessons with traditional drums in the town of Ansai.
  1. There is an academic ranking poster hanging in each classroom which gives an incentive to study harder. The grades go from A to F, where A is the highest grade equaling 90-100%, and F is an unsatisfactory grade of 59%. Encouragement of good behavior is an important part of education. For example, a student receives a star of a certain color or additional points for a correct answer or model conduct, while talking during lessons and misbehavior lead to a loss of stars and points. Students’ ranking is updated daily and is visible to everyone on a special chart on the blackboard — an open competition.
  2. Chinese children study for more than ten hours a day. Lessons usually start at 8 a.m. and end at 3-4 p.m. Then kids go home and do their neverending home tasks until 9-10 p.m. In big cities, schoolchildren always have additional lessons with tutors, music classes, art studies, and sports clubs on weekends. The competition is so high that parents suppress their children from a very young age — if they don’t receive high grades in their school graduation exams (mandatory education in China takes 12-13 years), there’s no way they’ll be admitted to a university.

© eastnews
First-year students of Nanjing Confucius School take part in the ceremony of drawing the ’zhen’ (’man’) hieroglyph on September 1, which begins their studies.
  1. Schools are divided into public and private ones. The cost of studying at a private school may reach $1,000 per month, but the level of education there is much higher. Learning a foreign language is an especially important subject there. Two or three classes of English a day, and students of elite schools already speak the language freely in their fifth or sixth year. However, Shanghai, for instance, has a special state-funded program that allows foreign teachers to work in ordinary public schools.
  2. The education system is based on verbatim learning. Children just sit and learn lots of material by heart, while teachers demand automatic reproduction without really caring about whether their students actually understand what they say. However, there are more and more alternative schools arising today, based on the Montessori or Waldorf methods, that are aimed at developing the artistic abilities of kids. Of course, such schools are private, and studying there is expensive and accessible for very few people.
  3. Children from poor families who don’t want to study or are too naughty (as their parents think) often get kicked out of ordinary elementary schools and into kung fu schools. They live there with full board, they train hard from morning until night, and if they’re lucky enough, they receive a basic education — they have to be able to read and write, which is not easy, knowing the Chinese language system. Corporal punishments are quite common at such institutions.

© Masha Pipenko

© Masha Pipenko
Kung fu school classes.
Teachers beat their students with a stick sword or just slap or kick them. When the education is finished, though, parents see a disciplined young man or woman with a right to teach kung fu and a fair chance of having a career. Most well-known masters of kung fu went through this very school of life. There’s also a widely spread custom to send weak and sickly children here for a year or two to make them healthier while literally living kung fu or tai chi.

© Masha Pipenko
Wherever Chinese kids may study, be it a kung fu school or an ordinary one, they adopt three principal traits from early childhood: the skill of working hard, discipline, and respect to those above them in age or position.
They are taught from a young age that they should be the best at whatever they do. Maybe that’s why the Chinese become leaders in science, culture, and art. Competition with Europeans, who grow up in a much milder environment, is actually no competition for them because we are not used to studying for ten hours a day, every day, for many years.

© Masha Pipenko
Preview photo credit Lane Turner / Boston Globe
Masha Pipenko for BrightSide.me

https://brightside.me/wonder-places...earned-while-being-a-teacher-in-china-226310/

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I get your point,

but it also fails mightily on accepting the education level in the us of friggin a

the chins and about everyone else in the world is light years ahead of us in training the young, and this will eventually come to roost,

rosy chit and current conditions set aside to the oncoming future which will be far different than what today is

--------------

Living in China is not easy. When there are more than 1.5 billion people like you in a country with no social guarantees, you don’t have a choice other than to fight and claw your way up. Chinese kids, though, are quite ready for such a challenge because their hard work starts with the very first year at school.
I used to work as an English teacher at four different schools in China, and it’s very interesting for me now to compare the European and Chinese approaches to education.

© eastnews
Liaocheng, April 2016.

1. Many Chinese schools don’t have central heating, so both teachers and students leave their overcoats on in winter. Central heating is only present in the north of the country. Buildings in Central and Southern China were built for a warm climate, which means that in winter, when the temperature may fall below 32°F, the only means of heating are air conditioners. School uniforms are all alike: sports suits with broad pants and a jacket. Their design is similar with the exception of the colors and school emblems on the chest. All school premises are confined by large iron gates which are kept closed at all times. They are only opened to let the schoolchildren out.
  2. Schools in China practice warm-ups every day (and not just once a day) and do a general lineup. A typical school morning starts with a warm-up, then goes to the lineup where kids learn the main news and see the school or state flag raised. All children do eye exercises after the third lesson — they press special points on their bodies to relaxing music and an instructor’s recorded voice. In addition to the morning exercise, there’s also an afternoon one at about 2 p.m. Music starts playing, and all the kids pour out of their classrooms (if there’s not enough space inside) and begin raising their arms to the sides and up and hopping in place.

© eastnews
3. The big break, which is also the lunch break, usually takes a whole hour. During this time, kids manage to eat at the canteen (if there isn’t one, they receive special lunchboxes), chase each other, shout, and be the little kids they are. Teachers at all schools get free lunches — and a good one, I should say. The lunch is traditional: one meat dish, two vegetable ones, some rice, and a bowl of soup. Expensive private schools also offer fruits and yogurt. The Chinese are hearty eaters, and this tradition applies to schools as well. Some elementary schools also practice a ’nap time’ of several minutes after the lunch break. By the way, my students fell asleep a couple of times right in the middle of a lesson, and I had to force myself to wake up the poor little ones.

© eatingasia

4. Teachers are treated with great respect. They are always called by their last name with the ’Teacher’ prefix: for instance, ’Teacher Zhan’ or ’Teacher Xian’ or even just ’Teacher.’ At one school, students — both mine and others — gave a bow to me when we met.
5. Many schools take corporal punishments for granted. A teacher may slap a student with his or her hand or a ruler for some fault. The more distant and simple the school is, the more this kind of punishment occurs. My Chinese friend told me that they were given a certain amount of time to learn English words at school, and for every unlearned word they got beaten with a stick.

© eastnews
  1. There is an academic ranking poster hanging in each classroom which gives an incentive to study harder. The grades go from A to F, where A is the highest grade equaling 90-100%, and F is an unsatisfactory grade of 59%. Encouragement of good behavior is an important part of education. For example, a student receives a star of a certain color or additional points for a correct answer or model conduct, while talking during lessons and misbehavior lead to a loss of stars and points. Students’ ranking is updated daily and is visible to everyone on a special chart on the blackboard — an open competition.
  2. Chinese children study for more than ten hours a day. Lessons usually start at 8 a.m. and end at 3-4 p.m. Then kids go home and do their neverending home tasks until 9-10 p.m. In big cities, schoolchildren always have additional lessons with tutors, music classes, art studies, and sports clubs on weekends. The competition is so high that parents suppress their children from a very young age — if they don’t receive high grades in their school graduation exams (mandatory education in China takes 12-13 years), there’s no way they’ll be admitted to a university.

© eastnews
First-year students of Nanjing Confucius School take part in the ceremony of drawing the ’zhen’ (’man’) hieroglyph on September 1, which begins their studies.
  1. Schools are divided into public and private ones. The cost of studying at a private school may reach $1,000 per month, but the level of education there is much higher. Learning a foreign language is an especially important subject there. Two or three classes of English a day, and students of elite schools already speak the language freely in their fifth or sixth year. However, Shanghai, for instance, has a special state-funded program that allows foreign teachers to work in ordinary public schools.
  2. The education system is based on verbatim learning. Children just sit and learn lots of material by heart, while teachers demand automatic reproduction without really caring about whether their students actually understand what they say. However, there are more and more alternative schools arising today, based on the Montessori or Waldorf methods, that are aimed at developing the artistic abilities of kids. Of course, such schools are private, and studying there is expensive and accessible for very few people.
  3. Children from poor families who don’t want to study or are too naughty (as their parents think) often get kicked out of ordinary elementary schools and into kung fu schools. They live there with full board, they train hard from morning until night, and if they’re lucky enough, they receive a basic education — they have to be able to read and write, which is not easy, knowing the Chinese language system. Corporal punishments are quite common at such institutions.

© Masha Pipenko

© Masha Pipenko
Kung fu school classes.
Teachers beat their students with a stick sword or just slap or kick them. When the education is finished, though, parents see a disciplined young man or woman with a right to teach kung fu and a fair chance of having a career. Most well-known masters of kung fu went through this very school of life. There’s also a widely spread custom to send weak and sickly children here for a year or two to make them healthier while literally living kung fu or tai chi.

© Masha Pipenko
Wherever Chinese kids may study, be it a kung fu school or an ordinary one, they adopt three principal traits from early childhood: the skill of working hard, discipline, and respect to those above them in age or position.
They are taught from a young age that they should be the best at whatever they do. Maybe that’s why the Chinese become leaders in science, culture, and art. Competition with Europeans, who grow up in a much milder environment, is actually no competition for them because we are not used to studying for ten hours a day, every day, for many years.

© Masha Pipenko

https://brightside.me/wonder-places...earned-while-being-a-teacher-in-china-226310/

Contrast this with American schools where hordes of kids are either twerking while waving their fingers above their head or fighting each other over some useless flame that two people like. Yeah...no matter what happens with the "plan" we're screwed in the long run.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
crensh,

we are already a full generation behind,
so that gives you a time frame

and that is if we corrected it tomorrow

they are graduating engineers and scientists, and we are graduating schmucks
Very true...but we also have some smart people...just not nearly as many as we used to. When I was in college, almost all of the Graduate students in the Comp Science department were from China, Pakistan, India and Taiwan. I'd say probably 90% of them. That was 1995-1998.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Timing Is Everything, The Economic Plan Behind The Plan, Brilliant - Episode 1867a

[DS] Didn’t See This Coming, The Secret Weapon Revealed - Episode 1867b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Bill Barr Picks Dems’ Worst Nightmare, 2665

The Still Report

Boston's Howie Carr John Durham is Good!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I get your point,

--------------

© eastnews
Liaocheng, April 2016.

© eastnews

© eatingasia

© eastnews

© eastnews

© Masha Pipenko

© Masha Pipenko
Kung fu school classes.

© Masha Pipenko

© Masha Pipenko

Excellent point!

There is no denying that the US ABSOLUTELY MUST first and foremost get back on track. The CIA and the post JFK government has done so much to undermine the US since it's inception after WWII that the task before us will be long and perilous. Trump MUST be successful first and then subsequent government action must continue to build on what Trump has and will yet accomplish. If Trump fails, we, the US, will fail. It really is that simple.

Once the treasonous elements are eliminated from government there remains decades of fascist laws and mountains of regulation and judicial decisions based on those evil laws. All of that must be scraped off of government records and the body politic before we can move forward at full force and speed. The media as it exists must be destroyed and a better one built in it's place. The most difficult operation will be cleaning out and cleaning up academia and the myriad of cretinous ignoramuses who pretend to be scientists of integrity who live only to pursue government grants. All of Asia meaning principley Japan and China, are not bound by the erroneous theories and backward practices of western science. Their own application of the scientific method along with their research and experiments coupled with that of Russia, India and the "maverick" scientists of the west have put Asia actually a couple of generations ahead of the west. We seek bombs and methods of destruction but Asia pursues much more that is actually of broader benefit to commerce and humanity. Materials, medicine, physics, biology have all benefited greatly from Asian scientific practice.

We have LOTS of catching up to do thanks to the fed, the CIA and the rest of the mostly spineless, spiritually sick, corrupt, parasitic asshats populating government.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This is a great rundown of how the rule of law is supposed to work...

‘No Way Obama Was Not Told’ - Former Intel Officer Tony Shaffer on Spying on Trump Campaign

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump Traps The [CB], This Is What Control Looks Like - Episode 1868a

[DS] Begins To Turn On Each Other, The Cover-Up Always Gets You In The End - Episode 1868b