• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Graham on new FISA abuse details, investigating Russia probe origins

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She makes sense!

THE LIONEL-ROSEANNE SESSIONS: THE PENDULUM TURNS INTO THE WRECKING BALL (Part I)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Talked about in last half of IPOT's video above

Isaac Kappy suicide
Isaac's Dead Man Switch Video

Published on May 15, 2019

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What Took Place In the Elite Gated Community Of Holmby Hills Is Mind Blowing!

TRUreporting

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Hannity: Mueller's team was filled with far-left Clinton allies

Fox News

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
another 'piece' of the pie...

Gowdy claims Clinton hatchet man Sidney Blumenthal was used to corroborate Steele dossier

Trey Gowdy said that the FBI used information from Hillary Clinton hatchet man Sidney Blumenthal to corroborate the Steele dossier.

“I have seen each factual assertion listed in that dossier, and then I’ve seen the FBI’s justification. And when you’re citing newspaper articles as corroboration for a factual assertion that you have made, you don’t need an FBI agent to go do a Google search,” said Gowdy, a former South Carolina congressman and member of the House Intelligence Committee, in a Fox News interview.

“And when the name Sidney Blumenthal is included as part of your corroboration, and you’re the world’s leading law enforcement agency, you have a problem,” Gowdy said.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
She makes sense!

THE LIONEL-ROSEANNE SESSIONS: THE PENDULUM TURNS INTO THE WRECKING BALL (Part I)

A little long but some great gems and a nod to George Carlin's "Its a great big club and you aint in it." One line zinger.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Horowitz Report Devastating – Trump to Declass Next Week, 2670

The Still Report

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Is it only me or does it seem like Q doesnt really have much else to say anymores...literally - what else is there to say except to either comment or point to a current event of some sort...

Everything has been laid out. Crumbs have been scattered. Now there is only the waiting...

Horowitz looms bigly... CIA and FBI fighting over who was for/against the dossier is evidence of this. Rats seeking to push narratives and shape opinions.

DECLAS is gonna be a big day...whenever it arrives. When the truth is laid bare for all to see...

THAT will be the GREAT AWAKENING...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Is it only me or does it seem like Q doesnt really have much else to say anymores...literally - what else is there to say except to either comment or point to a current event of some sort...

Everything has been laid out. Crumbs have been scattered. Now there is only the waiting...

Horowitz looms bigly... CIA and FBI fighting over who was for/against the dossier is evidence of this. Rats seeking to push narratives and shape opinions.

DECLAS is gonna be a big day...whenever it arrives. When the truth is laid bare for all to see...

THAT will be the GREAT AWAKENING...
Wake me up when the talking ceases and the awakening comes for those who are still oblivious to the treason

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[DS] Tries To Out Maneuver Trump, This Will Fail - Episode 1869a

WW Resignations, [DS] Scrambling, Wait For It, Boom - Episode 1869b

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Tomorrow must be MOAB day.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the MOAB detonation consisted of the cast of DS FISA collaborators who have been ratting each other out all week.

Even funnier if there is actually no Comey Report; just the leaked threat of one...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just so you guys know - Q said "BOOM week ahead."

He didnt say it was this week...or next week - or next month.

Just "ahead"...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well this past week had some very big news...just not the arrests most are waiting on with baited breath.
The problem is its still all just talk. So much talk, so little actual action! Politicians can and do talk a blue streak and I, for one, am sick of all their blue streaks! I'm still looking for their RED to be flowing in the streets!!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The problem is its still all just talk. So much talk, so little actual action! Politicians can and do talk a blue streak and I, for one, am sick of all their blue streaks! I'm still looking for their RED to be flowing in the streets!!
We are involved in an information war.

Information = money/power.

We have the Internet (created by DARPA).

You and I have more access to information as individuals than any other generation in human history.

Within the US alone, we are talking about multiple factions within the Administrative State, and factions within factions of DS operatives.

Now throw in China, India, Brussels, London, Paris, Bonn, Rome, and all the ME and Asian satellites.

The amount of information accessible to those with access to the NSA DBs is utterly mind-boggling.

IMO, the good guys have the bulk of the information now, as opposed to the Barry years when the bad guys had it all.

How many transactions per second are being processed in real-time? 1 billion? 100 billion?

That is a lot of info to glean.

At some point, we need to place implicit trust in those who have the information at their fingertips.

And have I mentioned patience........?

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This Mifsud thing has the potential for being the linchpin for massive damage to the Overlords.

Connections to CIA... Russia... Brit MI6... Downer... Halper...

"If Mifsud is a genuine Russian asset, he has been enabled by the United States’ most trusted allies. His relationship with senior intelligence and political leaders in Europe should constitute one of the greatest security breaches in decades."

https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/...-joseph-mifsud-alexander-downer-papadopoulos/

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid a foreign spy to obtain salacious false Russian disinformation which was then used -without verification- by the CIA, the FBI and the NSA against an American Presidential candidate to deter his election and subsequently against the President of the United States in an effort to depose him.

There’s only one word for that.

Treason.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We are involved in an information war.

Information = money/power.

We have the Internet (created by DARPA).

You and I have more access to information as individuals than any other generation in human history.

Within the US alone, we are talking about multiple factions within the Administrative State, and factions within factions of DS operatives.

Now throw in China, India, Brussels, London, Paris, Bonn, Rome, and all the ME and Asian satellites.

The amount of information accessible to those with access to the NSA DBs is utterly mind-boggling.

IMO, the good guys have the bulk of the information now, as opposed to the Barry years when the bad guys had it all.

How many transactions per second are being processed in real-time? 1 billion? 100 billion?

That is a lot of info to glean.

At some point, we need to place implicit trust in those who have the information at their fingertips.

And have I mentioned patience........?
Thanks for the refresher on the advantages of modern data and information transport technology.

If, as it's been said, 'we have it all'...what in then name of Bill Belichick are we waiting for? How much time are we going to give the opposition to continue to plan and execute distraction and misdirection? How much more information is enough and who makes that decision? I've been thinking all along that we're simply being led down the path of obstruction, delay and division by the same group of players who have been raping and pillaging us all for decades. Nothing I've seen suggests any real change has been made. All we hear is what "going to happen" now that blah blah blah...

My patience is not without end my friend!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid a foreign spy to obtain salacious false Russian disinformation which was then used -without verification- by the CIA, the FBI and the NSA against an American Presidential candidate to deter his election and subsequently against the President of the United States in an effort to depose him.

There’s only one word for that.

Treason.
The salacious and unverified information was collected then simultaneously funneled through various entities (CIA, Dep State, FBI, Media) in order to give the appearance that the information was coming from various sources...when in fact, it was from ONE source. Glen Simpson/Christopher Steele ala the DNC....who worked with REAL RUSSIANS to get the information.

It is very possible that the very investigation was a Russian disinformation campaign!

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Thanks for the refresher on the advantages of modern data and information transport technology.

If, as it's been said, 'we have it all'...what in then name of Bill Belichick are we waiting for? How much time are we going to give the opposition to continue to plan and execute distraction and misdirection? How much more information is enough and who makes that decision? I've been thinking all along that we're simply being led down the path of obstruction, delay and division by the same group of players who have been raping and pillaging us all for decades. Nothing I've seen suggests any real change has been made. All we hear is what "going to happen" now that blah blah blah...

My patience is not without end my friend!
Couple thoughts come to mind.

1. There has been speculation that Obama issued a bunch of secret pardons on the way out the door. I have no idea if this is true or not - but if so, it makes you wonder what can be done in response.
2. Perhaps the investigation spiraled out of control - meaning that the more they investigated...the more shit they found being done by more and more people...and since they typically dont roll out the arrests until the whole investigation is complete...we are still in that wait and see mode...

Of course I am only speculating on either of these - but they both sort of "fit" the information we think we know...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Of course I am only speculating on either of these
That's all we can do since the people are pretty much kept in the dark. The Q messages have slowed to a trickle and all we're told is war with Iran, ongoing investigations taking years to complete and at the end no one knows anything more than before they were done.

Anyone believing what we're being told from anyone these days is a fool! All we can do is take what few facts we have and speculate on the other 90% of the picture.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That's all we can do since the people are pretty much kept in the dark. The Q messages have slowed to a trickle and all we're told is war with Iran, ongoing investigations taking years to complete and at the end no one knows anything more than before they were done.

Anyone believing what we're being told from anyone these days is a fool! All we can do is take what few facts we have and speculate on the other 90% of the picture.
By all appearances, the progress made with NK has fallen apart, so whose to say what is really the truth? Who are the good guys? I'm reminded of that scene from JFK where David Ferrey (Joe Pesci) talks about an mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I see NK as being more heavily influenced by China. Its possible Trump took the clowns out as Q says...and China moved in to fill the void. Or...China already had influence and they are simply applying it because of the trade war with Trump...

I think the key to NK is if/when we make a trade deal with China...then a deal with NK would follow thereafter.

Again - just speculating...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When did treason become preemptive pardonable ?
I have no idea. The thinking rests on whether or not a president can issue a pardon that would blanket cover any past activities prior to that date - whether charged or not... I have no idea of the legal doctrine...