• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Only this year they can sell it all to us at a lower profit margin.
I live in farm country, own some farm land. Ya can't make a profit on crops ya can't even get in the ground. There is also that small lake in the middle of the wheat field on my lower flat.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Setup Is Complete, The IMF & The Fed Take The Bait - Episode 1876a

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

This was put out almost a year ago...and is only now being discussed in the non-MSM media. IF this doesn't make you understand the level of information that "Q" has access to, you never will. Not saying that everyone should "trust", but understand that Q isn't a LARP.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Greg Hunter is legit. Real investigative journalist that was too honest for the MSM. Love him and love listening to his interviews.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Something Else Is Lurking In The Shadows That Will Bring Down The [CB]:Bob Kudla

X22Report Spotlight

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI23 May 2019 - 8:11:35 PM
Anonymous23 May 2019 - 8:09:11 PM
Q,
what about the Comey report?
>>6572883
Moves & countermoves.
Misdirection sometimes creates one person to turn on another (publicly).
[C]oming soon.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI23 May 2019 - 8:23:51 PM

e8dcd7321c938992aef619959fc456ded17ac05250455ae651821894dd363b4b.png

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI23 May 2019 - 8:25:37 PM

ad88dd98cbb2c71ad56729431f1994ba368470fac5e394e5910285bd066421a4.jpg

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI23 May 2019 - 9:13:18 PM
Why did POTUS circumvent DNI Coats (normal protocol for DECLAS) and give AUTH directly to AG Barr?
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
EX-DNI counsel points out a huge loophole in Trump’s order that lets Barr to do whatever he wants with declassified intel
By Tom Boggioni - May 24, 2019

Attorney General Bill Barr. (Screenshot)

In a look into what might be expected now that Donald Trump has given the order for the US intelligence committee to cooperate with his handpicked attorney general, a former lead counsel to the Director of National Intelligence pointed out to the New York Times some particular phrasing that gives Bill Barr carte blanche to do as he pleases.

According to the report, “Trump allowed Attorney General William P. Barr to declassify information he finds during his review of what the White House called ‘surveillance activities during the 2016 Presidential election'” with his order.

“Ordinarily, any review of intelligence activities would be done by the Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats. But in giving that authority to Barr, the president has turned to someone he perceives as a loyalist and who has already said that he thinks the government spied on the Trump campaign,” the Times reports.

This has former intelligence officials up in arms, with former FBI counsel James Baker, charging, “This is a complete slap in the face to the director of national intelligence [Dan Coats]. So why is the attorney general doing the investigation? Probably because the president trusts the attorney general more.”

According to Robert Litt, who served as general counsel for the office of the director of national intelligence, what Trump’s order does is provide an opening for Barr who famously likes to parse the meaning of words in order to avoid being questioned — such as when he battled Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) over the meaning of the word “suggested.”

“The part of this order that I find the most troubling says that the attorney general should consult with intelligence community elements on declassification ‘to the extent he deems it practicable,’ ” Litt pointed out. “He apparently doesn’t have to consult with them if he thinks that would be impracticable.”​

The report goes on to note that Barr may face some pushback from Coats who also made a very specific statement of cooperation that indicates he may not give Barr free rein.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The light is being turned ON the cockroaches are scattering and the vermin are hiding.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Q is back!

Reminding us that future proves past and that FISA will indeed bring down the house.

Good times!

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Side Question:
How many peons in the .gov, those who didn't believe any of this, what we can currently identify as a coup, what these peons have seen over the years and had put aside as 'business as usual', how many, after seeing the current evidence of malfeasance, have shifted their pov and now understand how some of the pieces of what they've experienced, now make sense

They wake-up to understand some of what they've seen over they years was the making of the coup

I'll suspect there are plenty by now, witness' would be their 'title' and a number would be their identifier and anonymous could be their name

thought over
:ponder::bomb 1:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Side Question:
How many peons in the .gov, those who didn't believe any of this, what we can currently identify as a coup, what these peons have seen over the years and had put aside as 'business as usual', how many, after seeing the current evidence of malfeasance, have shifted their pov and now understand how some of the pieces of what they've experienced, now make sense

They wake-up to understand some of what they've seen over they years was the making of the coup

I'll suspect there are plenty by now, witness' would be their 'title' and a number would be their identifier and anonymous could be their name

thought over
:ponder::bomb 1:
A generous estimate would be about 0.6%. Remember, as far as they are concerned their paychecks and bennies come from there and they get to hide deep behind a myriad of regulations and policies shielding them from the repercussions of discovered and or revealed incompetence. They really are "set for life" as long as they do NOT appear on anyone's "radar". Remember, doesn't matter who's in office as long as they get paid.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - Drones and Groans - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.25.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Trump, Sally Yates & the Enemy's Agenda. (Part 2)

Part 1

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Another "Attempt" Planned On POTUS?! / Health Scares On the Left! Is The Evil Dying Out?

TRUreporting

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A generous estimate would be about 0.6%. Remember, as far as they are concerned their paychecks and bennies come from there and they get to hide deep behind a myriad of regulations and policies shielding them from the repercussions of discovered and or revealed incompetence. They really are "set for life" as long as they do NOT appear on anyone's "radar". Remember, doesn't matter who's in office as long as they get paid.
Those that do "speak-up" get the title of "Whistlerblower".
Their assignments get changed, they get "created" work discrepancies, reduced / negative performance evaluations. Most of their fellow employees that were "Team Mates" avoid them as they become afraid they will be labeled too. Critical work assignments go to others and the whistleblower is charged with menial assignments and given poor work evaluation when they have years if not decades of OUTSTANDING ratings and QSI rewards. They'll get 'written-up" for being one minute late to a meeting or getting back from their lunch break.
When they receive POOR annual evaluations they are placed on a "guided Performance Improvement Program - To bring the employee up to a SATISFACTORY work evaluation. If that is successful it is expected they maintain the SATISFACTORY evaluations. With some creativity Management finds obstacles to bring into play. A second POOR annual evaluation can be reason for Demotion, Time on the streets w/o Pay, and lead up to termination.
And this is just a SAMPLE.
Congress created the safety act for whistleblowers yet they are some of the most egregious violators of their own law.
They have even tried to go after Executive Board Members of the Local Union members, but then they fall into ULP area (Unfair Labor Practices) and that is territory most departments and agencies try to stay out of. Those succesfull ULPs can cost higher ups their jobs or forced "retirement".
So you see there ARE REASONS for many to remain silent.
Be a Team Player and FEED, HOUSE, and Cloth your family or the potential alternative.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Doesn't Pelosi frequently spout the need for POTUS DJT to directly experience an intervention?

Treason is one thing, but promoting an assassination?

Wait...what? Intervention???

Last edited:

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Doesn't Pelosi frequently spout the need for POTUS DJT to experience at intervention?

I had never seen that McCain clip on JFK being an "intervention"...and then for Pelosi to use the same exact word in referring to Trump AND the CNN article with the pic of JFK on the day he was killed...

That is a couple of coincidences that make your head swim a bit...wow

That would show the level of panic...

Cats out of the bag now folks. The charge of treason has been leveled by our President. His Attorney General has been given carte blanche to give the intelligence community a root canal and the prospect of charges that potentially carry the death sentence have reached the public's awareness. Every crooked player in the government, in the media, in the lobbying universe, are all susceptible of being picked up in an investigation that is sure to grow far, FAR beyond its immediate landscaape.

What I mean is that as Barr and crew investigate - the probability of them accidentally uncovering a plethora of hornets nests along the way is very high. Just like Mueller came across ancillary matters which he turned over to SDNY - so too will this investigation uncover other stuff...

I should have bought some popcorn futures on margin...this is gonna be EPIC...

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Put on your big boy pants. This is war whether you want it or not. Their goal is to enslave you and feast on your futile labor. They don't give a dam about you, your house, laws, civility or any of your other meanial problems. There ain't a dam thing you can do about it until we all get fed up at the same time and put an end to it.

Soon lots will be waking up for the first time.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Put on your big boy pants. This is war whether you want it or not. Their goal is to enslave you and feast on your futile labor. They don't give a dam about you, your house, laws, civility or any of your other meanial problems. There ain't a dam thing you can do about it until we all get fed up at the same time and put an end to it.

Soon lots will be waking up for the first time.
I agree with your assessment - and more importantly - I think the US military agrees with your assessment. Thats why the whole Q operation is taking place.

The military knows that what we are seeing unfold is a last chance effort to restore the rule of law without having to resort to martial law and all that would entail.

Which brings me to another question...

Is the military in unison on this...or are there factions in the military that would prefer to skip this and go straight to martial law?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I agree with your assessment - and more importantly - I think the US military agrees with your assessment. Thats why the whole Q operation is taking place.

The military knows that what we are seeing unfold is a last chance effort to restore the rule of law without having to resort to martial law and all that would entail.

Which brings me to another question...

Is the military in unison on this...or are there factions in the military that would prefer to skip this and go straight to martial law?
Let's see. How would we think it works out in the movies? Let think of it like that movie, watch it through to the end then go back and watch it again looking to find the things we didn't foresee happening at the end the first time, and what we learned from it.

Seriously, we have no friggin idea what may be happening behind the scenes but what's happening publicly is like living in the middle of a Netflix action drama!

I, for one, have no idea how this ends and won't venture a guess until something actually happens. SO far nothing but talk. I hope we're close but so far, bupkis!

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Let's see. How would we think it works out in the movies? Let think of it like that movie, watch it through to the end then go back and watch it again looking to find the things we didn't foresee happening at the end the first time, and what we learned from it.

Seriously, we have no friggin idea what may be happening behind the scenes but what's happening publicly is like living in the middle of a Netflix action drama!

I, for one, have no idea how this ends and won't venture a guess until something actually happens. SO far nothing but talk. I hope we're close but so far, bupkis!
Yeah...I thought Breaking Bad was a great show...but this is so much more enthralling...and thats really saying something...

Biggest story in our lifetimes and not a single Pulitzer prize has been won yet on it...our president has been talking treason on twitter and on camera for weeks - and mostly crickets from the MSM...me thinks that will have to change at some point pretty soon - the smell of the rotting corpse of the elephant in the room is becoming noticeable...

Speaking of rotting corpses...anyone know where RBG is?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Speaking of rotting corpses...anyone know where RBG is?
She’s spending a Weekend at Bernie’s. (Not Sanders). You can find her in the formaldehyde hot tub sipping on a adrenochrome cocktail.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Those that do "speak-up" get the title of "Whistlerblower".
Their assignments get changed, they get "created" work discrepancies, reduced / negative performance evaluations. Most of their fellow employees that were "Team Mates" avoid them as they become afraid they will be labeled too. Critical work assignments go to others and the whistleblower is charged with menial assignments and given poor work evaluation when they have years if not decades of OUTSTANDING ratings and QSI rewards. They'll get 'written-up" for being one minute late to a meeting or getting back from their lunch break.
When they receive POOR annual evaluations they are placed on a "guided Performance Improvement Program - To bring the employee up to a SATISFACTORY work evaluation. If that is successful it is expected they maintain the SATISFACTORY evaluations. With some creativity Management finds obstacles to bring into play. A second POOR annual evaluation can be reason for Demotion, Time on the streets w/o Pay, and lead up to termination.
And this is just a SAMPLE.
Congress created the safety act for whistleblowers yet they are some of the most egregious violators of their own law.
They have even tried to go after Executive Board Members of the Local Union members, but then they fall into ULP area (Unfair Labor Practices) and that is territory most departments and agencies try to stay out of. Those succesfull ULPs can cost higher ups their jobs or forced "retirement".
So you see there ARE REASONS for many to remain silent.
Be a Team Player and FEED, HOUSE, and Cloth your family or the potential alternative.
Yeah, I get all that. In the end, just what is most important? One's status? One's position? One's pay package? One's secure employment? This why I was NEVER a "good" employee. I arrived on time, did my job well, but it was ever and always unreasonable employees I was expected to tolerate, unreasonable demands and attitudes from "supevisors"/manager/high seniority twits. It was just better for me and everyone that I move on and go do my own thing. No paycheck was ever worth the crap shoveled out.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A good news story...

Graham on Trump's presidency, declassification of 2016 election intel

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well... some serious shit here --

16:25 of great, wonderful talk......over a month old (posted Apr 9)
Hannity is simply another talking head in the MSM. There are plenty of these ~16 minute snippets of him saying the same things sprinkled across Youtube. He's meant to keep you sitting at the edge of your chair. He's been saying the same things for months now. Controlled opposition!
I'm (still) quivering (aching really) with anticipation for something to actually happen.

BTW, his tie didn't match his shirt that day!

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
16:25 of great, wonderful talk......over a month old (posted Apr 9)
Hannity is simply another talking head in the MSM. There are plenty of these ~16 minute snippets of him saying the same things sprinkled across Youtube. He's meant to keep you sitting at the edge of your chair. He's been saying the same things for months now. Controlled opposition!
I'm (still) quivering (aching really) with anticipation for something to actually happen.

BTW, his tie didn't match his shirt that day!
For the record and on an unrelated note, I cannot stand the asymmetry of a double windsor knot...I prefer a single windsor because it's symmetrical. Just saying.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I think Hannity is warning what is coming to freak out the abusers.

Scared actors will act out... and out themselves in the process....

Going forward... the DOJ should be immune from influence by the Executive branch.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Did you think this movement was an isolated anomaly?
Bigger than you can imagine.#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE#QAnon

The whole world knows... and wants to be free of tyranny disguised as 'our freedom'....

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
so, is Q blasted out in English only?
isn't that a bit racist? and exclusionary?

idk, really?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter