• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I agree with your assessment - and more importantly - I think the US military agrees with your assessment. Thats why the whole Q operation is taking place.

The military knows that what we are seeing unfold is a last chance effort to restore the rule of law without having to resort to martial law and all that would entail.

Which brings me to another question...

Is the military in unison on this...or are there factions in the military that would prefer to skip this and go straight to martial law?
Qresearch has been following all the various military arms and their twitter feeds. They are full of cross references to Q posts and Trump tweets. No doubt whoever controls those twitter feeds is in cahoots.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
McCain the ISIS Commander, might have gotten a taste of his own medicine:

Somebody make sure T_s sees this.
It will lighten his load for a minute or two.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I bet LeftistStreamMedia won't be showing this during their news hours:
1558921145011.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
From twitter of PeterSweden-Love his enthusiasm. I’m not tired of winning yet.
@PeterSweden7
55 minutes ago
- Farage wins in UK.
- Le Pen wins in France
- Salvini wins in Italy.
- Orban wins in Hungary.
- Right wing surging in Sweden.

Massive success for the right-wing and EU skeptics this election!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks for the reminder!

Word on the street is that McStain was the one who received the intervention.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Boom, Another [CB] Jab, Nothing Can Stop This - Episode 1877a

The Age Of Enlightenment Has Arrived, Plan Executed, It’s Time - Episode 1877b

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Call it coincidence...call it mispoken words...call it what you want, but that video kinda freaks me out...to think that a Senator might have been executed for capital crimes....and nobody said a word.

That may explain why the Dems are absolutely loony to get Trump out of office and even imprisoned.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Call it coincidence...call it mispoken words...call it what you want, but that video kinda freaks me out...to think that a Senator might have been executed for capital crimes....and nobody said a word.

That may explain why the Dems are absolutely loony to get Trump out of office and even imprisoned.
Remember his leg boot from his supposed torn Achilles tendon - and then it switched to the other foot and Mccain said it was to give his other foot a rest, or some bullshit to that effect.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot

mccain boot.jpg

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
my American Spirit needs to see some 'cleansing', some American Justice!

as i didn't get to see the execution, the least i'll ask for, at this moment, is to see the trials

hey, anyone noticed, Harvey W. may buy his way outta these rapes, $44m
LOL

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not sure where to put this.

Had lunch in a small dive yesterday with GREAT food. Maxwells on 63rd street chicongo....... was eating outside and noticed the support post was all rotted at the base with almost nothing touching. As I was leaving I said to a guy sitting there 'you wanna see something scarry look at the base of that post." His instant reply "that don't scare me, the government scares me"!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Remember his leg boot from his supposed torn Achilles tendon - and then it switched to the other foot and Mccain said it was to give his other foot a rest, or some bullshit to that effect.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot

View attachment 132367
I remember that well...and that's about the only thing in my mind that makes the theoretical execution plausible...if he had a medical issue on ONE leg, you wouldn't need to move the boot to the other unaffected leg. Makes no sense as an explanation.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Probably should be sitting down for this one...

The World Government

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Get Ready, It’s Coming, Restructuring Of The Global Economic System - Episode 1878a

Behold The Great Awakening, Next Phase Coming, Truth & Transparency - Episode 1878b

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
POST #12,462
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive! ". - Sir Walter Scott esq. - Marmion: A Tale of Flodden Field

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tic....

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I just attended a computer security conference where one of the experts was asked about deep fakes in an informal breakout session and the presenter said that there are several groups working on papers right now how to detect them. All of the groups are using AI to detect them and that the software to create such videos uses repetitive gestures of tilts of the head, eyes blinking and mouth twitches that a real person cannot perform in real life. Supposedly the AI program had its genesis from a handwriting analysis program which makes sense since both analyze the fluid motions of a human.

Deep fake software, even if it is programmed to be variable the programs eventually repeats itself where a human has discernable patterns but always varies within multiple ranges that the AI software can detect and authenticate against other videos of the same subject.

In essence, deep fakes are too perfect of the person they imitate where real recordings of people are inherently pattern variant hence their authenticity.

Go figure.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Funny how they're trying to get ahead of the release of the Hillary video by exposing the ability to hoax... it's almost as if they know what's in it...

2 years ago nobody gave it a second thought whether it was a possibility.

I wonder what prompted this 'new technology' exposure...?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - The Dogged Pursuit - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 5.28.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Pelosi Stammers through News Conference. The End is Near. Enjoy the Show.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
MSM Breaks Down And Does The Unthinkable, Patriots Are In Control - Episode 1879a

The Movement Challenged Their Forced Narrative, Now Patriots Unleash Their Weapon - Episode 1879b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Joe DiGenova on John Huber - Disappointment, Bias or Deception?

prayingmedic

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Get to the point...all of the above...its like little kids talking about the coming of Christmas...but it never comes. Everyone has a Q interpretation...great...add up each letter, capital and lower case and that means something, or just each of these guys take on Q, or I'm having night visions and hearing God's small voice and what Joe Degenova said. Zzzzzzz

I'm gonna watch Game of Thrones again, with that I know there's an ending. You're all invited and I'll provide refreshments.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
MSM Breaks Down And Does The Unthinkable, Patriots Are In Control - Episode 1879a

The Movement Challenged Their Forced Narrative, Now Patriots Unleash Their Weapon - Episode 1879b

Incredibly good info here, especially about USSC Chief Roberts and Judge Stevens & FISA appointments - time index 7:50 to 11:00. This IS pivotal linking the Obama treason and treachery back to the work of Joe Biden and the crime bill during the WJ Clinton administration which was in fact a predicate to 9/11 and USAPATRIOT Act and ALL related legislation and court rulings imposing on us the panopticon that is the electronic surveillance and police state we live in NOW. This ramrodding of legislation by Biden is yet another pivot point swinging back to the Reagan administration and the deep state's Iran- Contra mess that snared president Reagan. From there we play political hopscotch back through the Iranian hostage mess, Nixon's resignation, Watergate, Vietnam, the 1968 Omnibus Gun Control Act, MLK/RK/JFK assassinations, all the way back to establishment of the Central Intelligence Agency by Allen Dulles. I guaran-damn-tee this trail will continue right on back to Colonel House/Woodrow Wilson/the the phony 16th amendment and the federal reserve act and it's instigators.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What a fargin slanted POS article. Scare quotes like "fake news", the whole Q-anon thing was just some good ole boys from fringe right; the interaction of the fargin POTUS with Q is completely ignored. Remember the "Honk for Q" sign being held up in the crowd... and the POTUSmobile honked the horn to raucous cheering from the whole crowd? The Zero guy didn't. And other silly shit.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This one is a mindblower... 'Who ARE the silent ones?'

Who Are The Silent Ones? No Name Russia Connection, Brennan to be Charged?

RedPill78

Last edited: