• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Loved the smirks on the cowboy hat wearing guys faces in the background...........

Kinda the fuckers aint got a clue how hard they are gunna get hit. SO LETS GET STARTED!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I certainly admit that verbally we've reach critical mass...what's next? Do we keep talking more? Are we to see more daily pissing contests between the two sides? Finger-pointing? Trading endless accusations? Scandals? .....you know....more of the usual DC stuff we've been seeing for the last 60-100 years!!

To our esteemed POTUS...
A little phrase I used raising 3 kids:
"Show me, don't tell me!"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If you haven't seen this, do.
Until we get out of Youtube and into the real world of actual happenings this is still just more of the same! Stop predicting the future! I live in the present and what's HAPPENING now! If it's talk then its talk. So far that's all its been! Count me among those who hope we get this train moving soon

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Gowdy drops info about what is still to be declassified soon

Like FBI internal documents that they knew before FISA applications that Steele was full of crap

Starts at about 48 minutes 30 seconds

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
When was the last, actual, Q drop?

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What I like about the videos I post is that they connect the dots. They've studied Q drops and make relations between then and what's happening now.

Do they all come to fruition? Not all, but it is impressive that what is happening now was discussed by Q a year ago....

Timing Is Everything, Follow The Watch - Episode 1900b

The People Have Spoken, This Is What They Want From The Economy - Episode 1900a

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We Are Approaching A Point Where Jail-time Is Becoming A Reality:Harley Schlanger

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Kevin Shipp – Trump Dossier Covered-Up Illegal NSA Surveillance

Greg Hunter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
When was the last, actual, Q drop?

Golden Regards
Uncle
It's been well over a month...but I think that we won't see much more from Q (at least until things actually begin) because "the stage has been set". No need for any information at the moment in my opinion...not until things actually begin to wind up.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So what do you Q faith holders think about this? If this were to come to fruition I would immediately become a Q follower for life. The good news is we're in that timeframe right now and we'll know soon if this is just more BS or if this time (sweet Jesus, could it be?) the talk translates into an actual event we can point to in awe and wonderment (we haven't had many of those moments during the collusion investigation)

1561385422163.png

....aaaaand it does appear there's something amiss on the interwebs this morning apparently targeting the US and Europe....could it be that the happening I've been hoping for is actually coming to fruition??? (I'm not counting any chickens before the first one hatches)

Screen Shot 2019-06-24 at 10.08.07 AM.jpg

1561385493400.png

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
So what do you Q faith holders think about this? If this were to come to fruition I would immediately become a Q follower for life. The good news is we're in that timeframe right now and we'll know soon if this is just more BS or if this time (sweet Jesus, could it be?) the talk translates into an actual event we can point to in awe and wonderment (we haven't had many of those moments during the collusion investigation)

View attachment 134469

....aaaaand it does appear there's something amiss on the interwebs this morning apparently targeting the US and Europe....could it be that the happening I've been hoping for is actually coming to fruition??? (I'm not counting any chickens before the first one hatches)

View attachment 134470

View attachment 134471
Supposed root cause of this was a "route leak" by a bad BGP optimizer configuration at Level 3 that infected Verizon and then cascaded out to the rest of the internet.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I stumbled on a guy's analysis of Trump calling off the military over there. It was DayByDay

PDJT played them all like a fiddle, he even pounded a few bass beats into the Dumb Leadership (spit).

To recap, Lets said leadership into briefing on raid, downgrades security level to do so (this immediately scrubs mission), targets are leaked by dumb underlings to give warning, NSA scoops up the communiques for later charges of treason,

Dumb Leadership dances in the streets [on video], officially calls off raid for disproportionate response and spare rank and file Iranian lives, gets the MSM to not see the humanitarian and wise response.

The MSM doesn’t know what to make of this so they say that there is discord in the inner circle and that Bolton is a WarHawk nut job (completely miss the concept that all warfare is based on deception).

PDJT gets to gauge the response of Russia and China but there is a tepid meh, oil prices spike in the rest of the world to further crater their economies.

China is stuck between a rock and a hard place, Xi has another incentive to concede to trade negotiations, time is ticking and while they weren’t watching -- Dumb Leadership (spit) is tossed the Immigration Bomb to solve.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
1561417696867.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
"anybody hear Rush L a few minutes ago.
He talked about the story he heard as to why Trump canceled bombing on Iran.

He says Trump's original plan was to bomb unmanned buildings. When the D's learned of the plan and exact locations, they leaked it to Iran counterparts, who then rushed to place children in those buildings, so it could be said that Trump KILLED INNOCENT CHILDREN.

But of course, we know that the Ds were set by Trump, but I never thought about them telling Iran to send children in. That does make sense and ties in to all the recent tweets that they put out about the neglected children at the border. They were going to tie cruelty to children at the border to killing children in Iran.

And sacrifice hundreds of kids. That is why at the last minutes Trump asked how many would be killed.

He also said that Pat Leaky Leahy did this same thing when Reagan was in office so it is very believable.

Also Pelosi latest tweet about you are scaring children….more of their deflection and projection.

sick sick people"

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03c2f4 No.127154

Dec 19 2017 18:00:02 (EST)

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.

We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 461c8a No.5505190

Mar 4 2019 16:13:05 (EST)

>>5505069 (/pb)

Is there a benefit (think public optics) to allowing your enemy to open the front door?

'War-like' Posture Activated?

Thank you for playing.

Q

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Can we put all the libs in a building and bomb it? They have been acting like children for years and years.....

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Can we put all the libs in a building and bomb it? They have been acting like children for years and years.....
That would be a waste of a perfectly good building.

Can’t we just bomb Iran with liberals?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"anybody hear Rush L a few minutes ago.
He talked about the story he heard as to why Trump canceled bombing on Iran.

He says Trump's original plan was to bomb unmanned buildings. When the D's learned of the plan and exact locations, they leaked it to Iran counterparts, who then rushed to place children in those buildings, so it could be said that Trump KILLED INNOCENT CHILDREN.

But of course, we know that the Ds were set by Trump, but I never thought about them telling Iran to send children in. That does make sense and ties in to all the recent tweets that they put out about the neglected children at the border. They were going to tie cruelty to children at the border to killing children in Iran.

And sacrifice hundreds of kids. That is why at the last minutes Trump asked how many would be killed.

He also said that Pat Leaky Leahy did this same thing when Reagan was in office so it is very believable.

Also Pelosi latest tweet about you are scaring children….more of their deflection and projection.

sick sick people"

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03c2f4 No.127154

Dec 19 2017 18:00:02 (EST)

We won't telegraph our moves to the ENEMY.

We will however light a FIRE to flush them out.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 461c8a No.5505190

Mar 4 2019 16:13:05 (EST)

>>5505069 (/pb)

Is there a benefit (think public optics) to allowing your enemy to open the front door?

'War-like' Posture Activated?

Thank you for playing.

Q
What I've noticed is the Dems are being outplayed and out maneuvered.

If Rush is right - and there's no reason to believe otherwise (he's got connections he ain't talking about), Trump has the goods on the McLeakypants Democrats!

He has to be watching them.

"FISA works both ways." Q

(if you were a FISA judge and learned how Dems lied to the court you'd sign a "return receipt" warrant in a heartbeat - especially if you were lied to!)

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The New Economy Was Just Announced, Did You Catch It - Episode 1901a

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What I've noticed is the Dems are being outplayed and out maneuvered.

If Rush is right - and there's no reason to believe otherwise (he's got connections he ain't talking about), Trump has the goods on the McLeakypants Democrats!

He has to be watching them.

"FISA works both ways." Q

(if you were a FISA judge and learned how Dems lied to the court you'd sign a "return receipt" warrant in a heartbeat - especially if you were lied to!)
That is my big hope; that the DOJ has numerous FISA warrants out on swamp rats (in BOTH parties) and they are gathering intel in order to toss them.

Of course, if the DOJ attempts to arrest Dems in Congress and the media, the remaining media and the libs will call it a "coup" by Trump and it will kick off Civil War 2.0 IMHO.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Pinning my hopes on some judges doing the right thing where it relates to saving America is a 50/50 proposition

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That is my big hope; that the DOJ has numerous FISA warrants out on swamp rats (in BOTH parties) and they are gathering intel in order to toss them.

Of course, if the DOJ attempts to arrest Dems in Congress and the media, the remaining media and the libs will call it a "coup" by Trump and it will kick off Civil War 2.0 IMHO.
Let's get this party started. My ammo is getting ansy!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Though I share your sentiment here I really have to question FISC judges. Remember, there is at least one dirty judge there...maybe more. Just how willing would any of them be to issue warrants to investigate themselves? How effective would the FBI or any other DoJ/LE agency at investigating the judges or themselves. Too much swamp stench in FISC/anything DoJ at this point.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Though I share your sentiment here I really have to question FISC judges. Remember, there is at least one dirty judge there...maybe more. Just how willing would any of them be to issue warrants to investigate themselves? How effective would the FBI or any other DoJ/LE agency at investigating the judges or themselves. Too much swamp stench in FISC/anything DoJ at this point.
Expecting the tyrants in the courts to fix the tyranny in government is really funny!:rotf:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not if they're on the side that's running the Coup

It seems a few others agree with this outlook and beat me to it...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
If the evidence is clear and compelling the people will be for it. It will probably go something like the last go round... you either resign/retire or else we'll go to trial.

Maybe it will be Gitmo? Secret. Disappear one day never to return.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Here Come The Booms, Great Awakening, Patriots Fight, Placeholders Next - Episode 1901b