• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Bilderberg conference.

What if what we've thought about this gathering is incorrect?

Alex Jones on the megaphone calling them out - he's supposedly on the side of the little guy, but it's become apparent to many that he actually is Controlled Opposition. He's the reason we all pretty much think the conference is evil, wicked, mean and nasty.

What if Jared Kushner going to the conference was Trump's 'seat' at the conference and Jared went to tell them there's a new kid in town and 'this' is what will be happening with regards to the US....? Take it, or leave it...?

Just keeping an open mind here... as the potential exists for a different interpretation.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
ut it's become apparent to many that he actually is Controlled Opposition.
I always wondered if sharpton & jackson were countered by limbaugh & hanity. They NEVER talk about conservatives just R&D. Keep them divided!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Bilderberg conference.

What if what we've thought about this gathering is incorrect?

Alex Jones on the megaphone calling them out - he's supposedly on the side of the little guy, but it's become apparent to many that he actually is Controlled Opposition. He's the reason we all pretty much think the conference is evil, wicked, mean and nasty.

What if Jared Kushner going to the conference was Trump's 'seat' at the conference and Jared went to tell them there's a new kid in town and 'this' is what will be happening with regards to the US....? Take it, or leave it...?

Just keeping an open mind here... as the potential exists for a different interpretation.

The Bilderbergers were thought of as agents of evil long before AJ applied his big mouth to the scene. I could see AJ as a tool of distraction if the cia wanted as controlled opposition while they got busy doing other things to raise the stench level of the new world odor. AJ was "on the job" as Killary and Barry busy making their final plays before Killary was crowned queen to make the NWO a living reality. Still, the Bildyerboogers just another secretive society populated by "Kings of the earth" type of commercial interests who were low level supporters of the NWO and scheming to get their cut of the new pie coming out of the oven. As a timing reference, Jared was sent there by the Trumpster only this year? This indicates just how low on the totem pole the Bildyerboogers really are.

As far as Jared taking a seat at their confab, I agree, he's going as Trump's messenger and will be telling them that "...here's the new order of things, here are the roles available and here's how the roles will played. Talk among yourselves to decide who will be on board and who will be alternates. The rest of you can get back to running your affairs. A few of you will probably want to prepare for prison and a few of you will be preparing to meet your maker since you'll be hangin' out with Killary, Barry and others of your associates." They'll become the Pickyerboogers.

Meanwhile, back at the white house, Trump will be wrapping up deals with Iran and Syria and, hopefully, getting busts underway in a BIG way. Personally I always thought the 4th of July week would be a good and significant time to start the BIG busts....this year, so Trump has adequate time to bust the swamp and get the swamp critters processed and convicted BEFORE the 2020 elections. Fine time to clean out congress and lots of other offices and agencies before the election so voters will have LOTS of fresh blood to choose from.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump Accelerates The Attacks On The [CB] As He Prepares The Country - Episode 1902a

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It's called Earned Media, Trump is a master at it....

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 10.07.56 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[DS] Plays Their Hand, Patriots Calm, Move Into Position, Wait For It… - Episode 1902b

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Q is dead.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm fully prepared and mentally ready Q! Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition!

BTW, where the fuck have you been?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm fully prepared and mentally ready Q! Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition!

BTW, where the fuck have you been?
*Passes some .223 on a platter

You talkin to me or Q. We've both been busy. :)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
*Passes some .223 on a platter

You talkin to me or Q. We've both been busy. :)
Both of you man! You OK?

GH has been burying us in celebrity Jootube videos for the past month and we need the thread refreshed with the input of another patriot! GH has served gallantly in the absence of the Q man and can certainly use some relief

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Blitzkrieg /ˈblitskriːɡ/ (German pronunciation: [ˈblɪtskʁiːk] (
listen), from Blitz ("lightning") + Krieg ("war")) is a method of warfare whereby an attacking force, spearheaded by a dense concentration of armoured and motorised or mechanised infantry formations with close air support, breaks through the opponent's line of defence by short, fast, powerful attacks and then dislocates the defenders, using speed and surprise to encircle them with the help of air superiority.[1][2][3] Through the employment of combined arms in manoeuvre warfare, blitzkrieg attempts to unbalance the enemy by making it difficult for it to respond to the continuously changing front, then defeat it in a decisive Vernichtungsschlacht (battle of annihilation).[2][3][4][5]

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Both of you man! You OK?

GH has been burying us in celebrity Jootube videos for the past month and we need the thread refreshed with the input of another patriot! GH has served gallantly in the absence of the Q man and can certainly use some relief
Funny! IMO everyone needs to grab their popcorn and enjoy the show. We're watching a movie. The more you relax and concentrate, the deeper into the plot line you can read and the more thrilling it is. We are in the midst of a very historic time right now.

"Expand your thinking."

There's profundity in that statement and it is multi layered as most of the Q drops are. There are MANY highly intellectual and intelligent people involved in this affair.

"Re-read the drops"

Reading the drops is fundamental to deepening ones understanding of our current situation and how things are going to play out. Future proves past. What is the past? Re read drops.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Funny! IMO everyone needs to grab their popcorn and enjoy the show. We're watching a movie. The more you relax and concentrate, the deeper into the plot line you can read and the more thrilling it is. We are in the midst of a very historic time right now.

"Expand your thinking."

There's profundity in that statement and it is multi layered as most of the Q drops are. There are MANY highly intellectual and intelligent people involved in this affair.

"Re-read the drops"

Reading the drops is fundamental to deepening ones understanding of our current situation and how things are going to play out. Future proves past. What is the past? Re read drops.
Dude, easy on the mind meld...just happy to see you're OK! Yesterday was historic, tomorrow is futuristic. Both terms don't mean shit really. Actions, shit-stain causing actions, speak louder than words. Still looking for'em!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dude, easy on the mind meld...just happy to see you're OK! Yesterday was historic, tomorrow is futuristic. Both terms don't mean shit really. Actions, shit-stain causing actions, speak louder than words. Still looking for'em!
Doesn't any good show have a beginning, middle and end? Can't start at the end Ziti. Good to see you too. Hows the new knee been treating you?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Doesn't any good show have a beginning, middle and end? Can't start at the end Ziti. Good to see you too. Hows the new knee been treating you?
Perfect, thank you! Kind of you to ask! You know me...let's get this party started. We've been sitting at neutral while you've been gone...pretty much on life support, courtesy of GH.

WTF is going on re: Q? If you want me to believe you need to convince me! How can you do that? FYI, I've read the past Q posts so please don't reference (go back and read) them like Scripture unless you have a point to make

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Perfect, thank you! Kind of you to ask! You know me...let's get this party started. We've been sitting at neutral while you've been gone...pretty much on life support, courtesy of GH.

WTF is going on re: Q? If you want me to believe you need to convince me! How can you do that? FYI, I've read the past Q posts so please don't reference (go back and read) them like Scripture unless you have a point to make
I and Q don't need to convince you of anything. We're the "cult" that tells you to think for yourself. You asked for help, I tried to offer advise. Sounds like all you need to do is wait. Do you realistically have any other choice? So I say it's better to just sit tight and enjoy the show. If you don't like it, turn the channel. If you have specific questions, fire away and I'll do my best to help.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I and Q don't need to convince you of anything. We're the "cult" that tells you to think for yourself. You asked for help, I tried to offer advise. Sounds like all you need to do is wait. Do you realistically have any other choice? So I say it's better to just sit tight and enjoy the show. If you don't like it, turn the channel. If you have specific questions, fire away and I'll do my best to help.
OK, I have no plan B at this point and I'm tired of fighting. The stress level is getting old too! It's Trump or bust now for me. If Q is real God bless him and protect him!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
COAST GUARD IS READY!

Shootist,

Tell me is it a coincidence all these military arms posting the same as Q just posted?

1561691563948.png

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I have just ignored this Q thing. How much cred has he/she actually got after all this time?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have just ignored this Q thing. How much cred has he/she actually got after all this time?
And there is the rub...

The stuff that Q has posted makes sense to me - well at least most of it...and the coincidences with Trump have convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump is involved in this...ie its not some nutjob posting in his momma's basement...

Now - whether its a psyop of some sort to quell the natives from starting a civil war...or if its as advertised...who knows....

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I’m thinking the I.G. report hits real soon......

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I have just ignored this Q thing
Good, now we know your opinion means shit on the subject.

Why post division nonsense? If your interested spend some time and learn. Go to the source: Qresearch on 8chan. They even have an aussie board.