• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
And we officially have our silver Sammy of Qdom
No joke - seems like it has been that way all along. Every time I give up looking for new crumbs newmisty throws some into this thread. Maybe newmisty is Q...

Bigfoot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Bilderberg conference.

What if what we've thought about this gathering is incorrect?

Alex Jones on the megaphone calling them out - he's supposedly on the side of the little guy, but it's become apparent to many that he actually is Controlled Opposition. He's the reason we all pretty much think the conference is evil, wicked, mean and nasty.

What if Jared Kushner going to the conference was Trump's 'seat' at the conference and Jared went to tell them there's a new kid in town and 'this' is what will be happening with regards to the US....? Take it, or leave it...?

Just keeping an open mind here... as the potential exists for a different interpretation.
In addition to Kushner there was Pompeo, another guy from DOS, and 2 people from DOD at this year's meeting.

Under Bush and Obama, AJ covered the Bilderberg in good detail and protested the event. This year he didn't even send anyone. All he does anymore is bow to Trump.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Trumpo is getting great with flashing the Illuminati diamond sign. Putin could care less.

(I just noticed Sergie Lavrov won't even look at Trump, but chuckles to himself. Maybe he's Q?)

Merkel is still the champ!

1561732161573.png
1561732178109.png
maybe it's the Q sign?:winks2:

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Can you name 3 things that Q has correctly predicted?

The Feds are trying to take down 8chan. Let's see, who's the head of the executive branch? Donald Trump! Why isn't Trump protecting 8chan and pulling the attack dogs back?
Trump isn't Emperor, he's POTUS. There are checks and balances in government which are meant to prevent one man from taking power over the country. That's why Trump isn't in a position to 'protect' 8chan any more than he is able to ban Youtube, Twitter and CNN if he wants to stay within the law (unlike the Halfrican when he was POTUS). It simply doesn't work that way in America!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No joke - seems like it has been that way all along. Every time I give up looking for new crumbs newmisty throws some into this thread. Maybe newmisty is Q...
Timing is everything,

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I can do better....challenge accepted!

View attachment 134891 View attachment 134892 View attachment 134893 View attachment 134894

DOES THIS NOT PREDICT WHAT WE ARE SEEING THIS VERY DAY WITH CONSERVATIVE CENSORSHIP ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
View attachment 134895

View attachment 134896 View attachment 134897

View attachment 134898

View attachment 134899
View attachment 134900
View attachment 134901
View attachment 134902

I could keep going....are your spidey senses tingling yet?
The horses are thirsty but they seem unable to distinguish between sand and water. :p

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - A Visit With the EMPRA? - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 6.28.19

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Above the helo picture it says ready to save "lies"..... I sure hope not this is why we are here!

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Good, now we know your opinion means shit on the subject.
Nice aggressive open there! I didn't and I don't intend to offer an opinion on the subject.

Why post division nonsense?
You consider a rational question divisive? Why? I simply want to see who thinks what after all this time. I know some of the posters well enough that I value or know how to evaluate their response.

If your interested spend some time and learn. Go to the source: Qresearch on 8chan.
I have, but feel free to assume whatever you like there!

They even have an aussie board.
Who cares?

Now that I can see that you are a bit of a procreation wit on the subject I will fully discount whatever you have to say! Way to blow your cred in one post there. You could have simply said... yep, he has a great history of predictive posting see x,y,z. ..... but why be helpful when you can go full retard instead? eh? Mate.

Love to you and yours, I hope you get past C and 3 by the time you have grown up.

:dduck:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake. Maybe you haven't noticed but this is a war of minds. Better toughen up if your feelings are bruised by a forum post.
I have just ignored this Q thing. How much cred has he/she actually got after all this time?
How is this a rational question? Seems to me you came in here to troll. So you admit to ignoring Q and then ask if Q has any credibility? Fuck off with that nonsense. Its an insult to the Nameless Patriots who have put in the time. Do the work like the rest of us. If you really wanted to know come in here with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
I have, but feel free to assume whatever you like there!
So first you say you've ignored Q and then say you have been to Qresearch. Which is it?
Right. Why are you here again?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
:popcorn:

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sorry I hurt your feelings snowflake.
LOL, you clearly over estimate your ability.

Maybe you haven't noticed but this is a war of minds. Better toughen up if your feelings are bruised by a forum post.
Oh come now child, I was here when gold forums where the wild west. You are very light weight.

How is this a rational question?
How isn't it?

Seems to me you came in here to troll.
You paranoid types always think that whatever is said.

So you admit to ignoring Q and then ask if Q has any credibility?
Yes. It has been of no significance to me so I seek the opinion of people who have paid attention. Rational, no?

Fuck off with that nonsense. Its an insult to the Nameless Patriots who have put in the time.
Gee... look who is butt hurt now!

I'm not a US Patriot am I? How would it be logical for me to be one? and how is such a simple question so highly offensive to you?

Do the work like the rest of us.
You assume so much. Anyway... frankly US politics is a peripheral interest in my life so asking US Citizens what they think is a great way to shorten up the time taken to get my head around things.

How are your Aussie politics you myopic fuck? Seriously you are not the center of the universe there red neck rebel!

If you really wanted to know come in here with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
...and what, ask a simple question. LOL.

Why do that when the are people like you that respond in the way you do?

So first you say you've ignored Q and then say you have been to Qresearch. Which is it?
Both... I headed off there about when I posted. Time, it is a continuum and things happen, you know, one after the other.

Still, the inquiry was largely of historic performance of his posting. A subject you seem to be avoiding.

Right. Why are you here again?
Way to take something out of context?! That was in refence to the Aussie forum, that is of little interest to me... really. I know my country, thanks.

So, got anything worthwhile to say? I mean you could have been so constructive with about the same effort and you might have helped others reading out instead of demonstrating just how full of crap you can be.

Think about it numb nut, if I where a troll you have just played right into my hands. Tactical GENIUS!

LOL.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Are you a female and is it that time of the month? Hilarious rant. I like how you responded to every sentence!

Seriously though, you assume a lot of nonsense. Im not going to get into a pissing contest with you. If your serious about learning something put on your big boy pants and start reading.

No one is going to hand you knowledge/wisdom. Thats something that must be earned.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Are you a female and is it that time of the month?
LOL... amateur and a sexist one @ that!

Hilarious rant. I like how you responded to every sentence!
Good... I do to. Just painting a picture of you for the gentle reader.

Seriously though, you assume a lot of nonsense. Im not going to get into a pissing contest with you. If your serious about learning something put on your big boy pants and start reading.
Translated... blah, blah, blah, I got nothing... go away and don't bother me.

No one is going to hand you knowledge/wisdom. Thats something that must be earned.
Oh... I'm wiser than you! LOL.

Right, so in your redneck town no one teaches anyone anything? ... and you wonder why you are battling life?

Earned, yes, much like respect... which you have just completely destroyed.

To think for the same effort you could have come across as informed and persuaded a few more folk that you have a good resource here.

But instead...

Now all I need is a "Yo Mama" joke....

Thanks for the levity! Bye NOW.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Do you need a hug? What is your problem? If you have a question ask it.

Self awareness may not be your strong point but you come off as a complete psycho.

If you have nothing to offer than FUCK OFF!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hey Zed...chillax my friend...

Its Friday...its the weekend...gold has booked its best quarterly close in quite some time...

As for Q...as I mentioned - I think he/she/they is "legit" in the sense that Trump is a part of it...so its "officially" sanctioned. I base this on numerous coincidences that are too numerous to be accidental. But as stated previously - whether Q is a psyop designed to keep Patriots from going medieval...or something else...who the hell knows...

Dont be too harsh on ABC...he means well and usually posts pretty good stuff...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
OK, I have no plan B at this point and I'm tired of fighting. The stress level is getting old too! It's Trump or bust now for me. If Q is real God bless him and protect him!
I have just ignored this Q thing. How much cred has he/she actually got after all this time?
Funny thing about Q... nobody here is trying to convince anyone of the veracity of Q.

This thread is merely a compilation of things "Q". So you don't have to piece it together on your own.

The "Q posts" don't have the videos I, and others have posted and it can be quite cryptic.

I post what I think are videos of videographers that really have a grasp on what is going on. YMMV...

If you took the time to watch the videos... and actually hear what they've researched you might begin to 'see' relationships, but that requires your effort, not mine. It's actually quite easy. In fact, I'm kind of lazy. My posting videos of guys that are REALLY deep into the Q phenom is because THEY are pointing out past Q posts that relate to recent events and making the connections. They're doing the heavy lifting!

For example: Q pointed out the connection (via the anons) of Facebook and LifeLog... we never would have made the connection without them! There are others, too numerous to mention. That's why you have to do the research yourselves....

Q says "Future Proves Past" which means Q posted it a while back and the future will confirm it. CIA in North Korea? Peace with Kim? Trump met with Kim and there's peace. Deep state wants war. Trump wants peace.

Bombing deep state operations in Libya? Haven't heard much from there since have you? Took out deep state operations there. Iran...?

If you really want to twist your brain... follow SerialBrain2 and his use of Gematria!

It's like charting. I 'sort of' understand it, but if you follow some of the chartist guys here you'd be hard pressed to point to their accuracy. It's always 'close', or the markets are manipulated. It's a lot of skookum and hocus pocus with candlesticks and tea cups with handles and point n figure X charts... heads and shoulders above the rest and totally OUT THERE stuff!

It's like magic.

It's the same as you saying "charting works! Really it does. Just believe me! I've been charting for decades!" And we keep coming by saying 'Hey, you guys really missed that one." "Nothing ever happens with the POG!" "You may as well toss a dart." "Why do you waste your time looking at silly X's and lines on paper?" "Total waste of time." "Bunk! You guys couldn't chart your way if the FED/Bankers called you up and told you what tomorrow will bring!"

Nobody does that. Yet here come all the naysayers who have put ZERO effort into the Q thread telling everyone that it's a waste of their time. "nothing ever happens" blah blah blah.... "LOLOLOL"

I at least try to understand charting. I 'see' how it can 'predict' the future sort of maybe... If I was really good at it I'd be rich!! I do watch the videos folks post there. Why? Because each time I glean a little bit more about the mystery of charting. I'm no expert and I know it!

The point is this: You get out of charting what you put into charting... just like Q.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Funny thing about Q... nobody here is trying to convince anyone of the veracity of Q.

This thread is merely a compilation of things "Q". So you don't have to piece it together on your own.

The "Q posts" don't have the videos I, and others have posted and it can be quite cryptic.

I post what I think are videos of videographers that really have a grasp on what is going on. YMMV...

If you took the time to watch the videos... and actually hear what they've researched you might begin to 'see' relationships, but that requires your effort, not mine. It's actually quite easy. In fact, I'm kind of lazy. My posting videos of guys that are REALLY deep into the Q phenom is because THEY are pointing out past Q posts that relate to recent events and making the connections. They're doing the heavy lifting!

For example: Q pointed out the connection (via the anons) of Facebook and LifeLog... we never would have made the connection without them! There are others, too numerous to mention. That's why you have to do the research yourselves....

Q says "Future Proves Past" which means Q posted it a while back and the future will confirm it. CIA in North Korea? Peace with Kim? Trump met with Kim and there's peace. Deep state wants war. Trump wants peace.

Bombing deep state operations in Libya? Haven't heard much from there since have you? Took out deep state operations there. Iran...?

If you really want to twist your brain... follow SerialBrain2 and his use of Gematria!

It's like charting. I 'sort of' understand it, but if you follow some of the chartist guys here you'd be hard pressed to point to their accuracy. It's always 'close', or the markets are manipulated. It's a lot of skookum and hocus pocus with candlesticks and tea cups with handles and point n figure X charts... heads and shoulders above the rest and totally OUT THERE stuff!

It's like magic.

It's the same as you saying "charting works! Really it does. Just believe me! I've been charting for decades!" And we keep coming by saying 'Hey, you guys really missed that one." "Nothing ever happens with the POG!" "You may as well toss a dart." "Why do you waste your time looking at silly X's and lines on paper?" "Total waste of time." "Bunk! You guys couldn't chart your way if the FED/Bankers called you up and told you what tomorrow will bring!"

Nobody does that. Yet here come all the naysayers who have put ZERO effort into the Q thread telling everyone that it's a waste of their time. "nothing ever happens" blah blah blah.... "LOLOLOL"

I at least try to understand charting. I 'see' how it can 'predict' the future sort of maybe... If I was really good at it I'd be rich!! I do watch the videos folks post there. Why? Because each time I glean a little bit more about the mystery of charting. I'm no expert and I know it!

The point is this: You get out of charting what you put into charting... just like Q.
Also mentioning the "bombing of Syria" where we were supposedly bombing evil Assad's chemical weapons facilities yet the next day Assad is photographed nonchalantly strolling to his office without a care in the world while Putin didn't bat an eye. Why? Because we were taking out Deep State facilities, not Assad's fabricated chemical weapons. Q 813- "You are watching a movie."

"Optics are important"

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Mar 3 2019
2937Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 188b95 No.5484459

Mar 3 2019 14:27:22 (EST)
Why have there been no arrests?
Why have 'specific' dates been mentioned only to see no action?
Define 'game theory'.
Why must disinformation be provided?
Define 'open source'.
Define 'public purview'.
Do we let our enemies walk through the front door?
Define 'plausible deniability'.
Why was it important to FIRST clean house within the FBI & DOJ (public info)?
Why was it important to FIRST clean house within other ABC agencies (non_public info)?
What are the duties of the FBI?
What are the duties of the DOJ?
When does MIL INTEL have jurisdiction?
What vested powers does POTUS have re: MIL INTEL vs. ABC agencies re: matters of NAT SEC (HOMELAND)?
Think 'umbrella surv'.
What agency does the FBI report to?
What is the role of the AG?
Does the AG oversee the firing of FBI & DOJ senior/mid/lower staff?
How many FBI & DOJ were FIRED/FORCED?
Does 'Russia' recusal prevent/block AG from this responsibility?
What time period did this occur?
Who appointed and tasked HUBER?
Who appointed and tasked the OIG?
Who was AG?
[zero leaks - none]
Transfer from AG1 to AG2?
Why might that be important?
How do you avoid 'politically motivated/attack - obstruction - attempt to block/obstruct Mueller'?
Optics are important.
When are optics not important?
Think Whitaker.
Define 'stage set'.
Who recently walked 'on stage' to take command?
What 'stage' experience did this person have?
Think Bill Clinton impeachment.
Has the 'stage' been cleaned & cleared for the next performance?
If the 'stage' is clean, can the performance begin?
How might 'transparency' [DECLAS] fit into the dialogue?
Define 'thesis' statement.
What benefit(s) does this provide BARR?
"This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government." - POTUS
Logical thinking.
Q
2930Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 84ae7e No.5477046

Mar 3 2019 01:07:32 (EST)dfdf29b9fe687be8c3a7111d5d07711391fe02a1831614f8af0cb5e1dd138a37.png

Important to Remember:
POTUS already ordered the DECLAS (per Q-proof Sep 17).
He's awaiting the DOJ IG (now Barr + OIG) to proceed w/ the order.
Optics are important.
Delay by design post order to DECLAS?
Tactics?
Benefits?
[RR]
[Ohr]
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Economic Messages Deciphered, Their Plan Stopped, New Economy Readied - Episode 1903a

It’s Time, Placeholders, Future Comms Set, [On The Ready], For Our Country - Episode 1903b

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

OK... well, I'm open minded and so long as people who 'know' these things are equally open minded it should be productive.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
As for Q...as I mentioned - I think he/she/they is "legit" in the sense that Trump is a part of it...so its "officially" sanctioned. I base this on numerous coincidences that are too numerous to be accidental. But as stated previously - whether Q is a psyop designed to keep Patriots from going medieval...or something else...who the hell knows...
Trump does seem to get how to use the internet far more than other prez's. Much like Kennedy understood how important television was. The thing is that there are so many ways to use the medium, from twatter to the dark corners of the web.

There are many possibilities here.

I will watch the space... and hopefully I ask a question in future some small minded dickhead won't shit on it.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I will watch the space... and hopefully I ask a question in future some small minded dickhead won't shit on it.
Thanks Zed!

Twitter is going to start 'covering' Trump's tweets that they find offensive.

The MSM is against him.

It's getting weird out there....

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks Zed!

Twitter is going to start 'covering' Trump's tweets that they find offensive.

The MSM is against him.

It's getting weird out there....
You are a gent.

Twitter censoring the US president.... dosen't sound like that will end well.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
OK... well, I'm open minded and so long as people who 'know' these things are equally open minded it should be productive.
Not sure if I am open-minded, but here goes:

I have been following the Q posts from the beginning in 2017.

I found them intriguing, and early on it appeared obvious that Q and POTUS DJT are working together.

The Q proofs are irrefutable for those who see the link.

I am hooked on the X-22, praying medic and IPOT videos; they do the leg-work, and I can sit and watch/listen.

I don't view Q as a prognosticator, so much as an eye opener.

I understand the frustration from those who say "we all know fed.gov is corrupt, so let the hangings commence."

5 EYES includes the intel arm of your own country; that in itself has plunged into one deep and circuitous rabbit hole.

And yet Q ties together so many other links; pedophilia, unchecked immigration, NK, China, Syria, Iran, C_A, Gaggle, Twatter, etc...

Thanks to Q TEAM and POTUS DJT, history is unfolding before our eyes, and YES, Australia will be affected.

We have a ring-side seat as we witness the normies being slapped awake.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
EXACTLY 30! Our Favorite Anon is back after a 30 day absence, M3thods privets us the drops, another NYPD officer is dead by apparent suicide, Merkel Shakes and Germany rolls over to Globalism, POTUS weighs in on the Dom debate, Beto get's heckled, AOC fake photo op exposed, Samantha Power emails released, Carlos Maza shuts down r/TheDonald on Reddit, Vimeo bans Project Veritas and The HYT is a propaganda rag ala Operation Mockingbird.

Red Pill News - Our Favorite Anon Returns! BE READY, PATRIOTS FIGHT!