• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Funny thing about Q... nobody here is trying to convince anyone of the veracity of Q.

This thread is merely a compilation of things "Q". So you don't have to piece it together on your own.

The "Q posts" don't have the videos I, and others have posted and it can be quite cryptic.

I post what I think are videos of videographers that really have a grasp on what is going on. YMMV...

If you took the time to watch the videos... and actually hear what they've researched you might begin to 'see' relationships, but that requires your effort, not mine. It's actually quite easy. In fact, I'm kind of lazy. My posting videos of guys that are REALLY deep into the Q phenom is because THEY are pointing out past Q posts that relate to recent events and making the connections. They're doing the heavy lifting!

For example: Q pointed out the connection (via the anons) of Facebook and LifeLog... we never would have made the connection without them! There are others, too numerous to mention. That's why you have to do the research yourselves....

Q says "Future Proves Past" which means Q posted it a while back and the future will confirm it. CIA in North Korea? Peace with Kim? Trump met with Kim and there's peace. Deep state wants war. Trump wants peace.

Bombing deep state operations in Libya? Haven't heard much from there since have you? Took out deep state operations there. Iran...?

If you really want to twist your brain... follow SerialBrain2 and his use of Gematria!

It's like charting. I 'sort of' understand it, but if you follow some of the chartist guys here you'd be hard pressed to point to their accuracy. It's always 'close', or the markets are manipulated. It's a lot of skookum and hocus pocus with candlesticks and tea cups with handles and point n figure X charts... heads and shoulders above the rest and totally OUT THERE stuff!

It's like magic.

It's the same as you saying "charting works! Really it does. Just believe me! I've been charting for decades!" And we keep coming by saying 'Hey, you guys really missed that one." "Nothing ever happens with the POG!" "You may as well toss a dart." "Why do you waste your time looking at silly X's and lines on paper?" "Total waste of time." "Bunk! You guys couldn't chart your way if the FED/Bankers called you up and told you what tomorrow will bring!"

Nobody does that. Yet here come all the naysayers who have put ZERO effort into the Q thread telling everyone that it's a waste of their time. "nothing ever happens" blah blah blah.... "LOLOLOL"

I at least try to understand charting. I 'see' how it can 'predict' the future sort of maybe... If I was really good at it I'd be rich!! I do watch the videos folks post there. Why? Because each time I glean a little bit more about the mystery of charting. I'm no expert and I know it!

The point is this: You get out of charting what you put into charting... just like Q.
I'm much more open minded than I have been in the past. I still have much more confidence in Trump than the entity Q but that's because I know Trump's role while seeing and hearing him speak. Q is words, pictures and riddles. It's hard for me to embrace that which I cannot see. The videos, while most are informational, come off to me as opinion pieces which feature folks like you Q fans who take these Q drops and mold them into theories. While much of what they say makes sense, I take most everything I read online with a grain of salt. Call it a fault in my character but my hope and trust has been forever damaged by the DC politicians and communist MSM lying to my face for over 6 decades.

So now here I am. I intend to work to keep an open mind on this topic. I won't ask where the arrests are nor will I badger those here like NM and GH who work very hard supporting and promoting something they have put their faith behind. I do watch several of the videos posted here from time to time but I haven't seen enough to make me thirst for the next one. They all speak the same language to me....opinion and conjecture based on riddles and coded messages. Are the message the riddles are meant to send actually being understood correctly? Are the coded messages being interpreted right? The folks in those videos sure think so. I'm not so sure but then again, I'm not as immersed in researching the topic as they seem to be.

Epilog
I'm weary of the toxicity of society and long for a reset. I think that's my problem right there. I want a quick fix and that's an unreasonable expectation given the task at hand. I'll continue to watch and wait, like the rest of us are, and hope that you guys have been right all along and I've been totally wrong (I have thick skin)!

LET'S GO!!!!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The wolves are taking off their disguises and coming out into the light for what might be the final battle
Kinda...... but "the wolf's are taking off their disguises and showing themselves" while still protecting the ones behind the curtain.
Simply brown shirt foot soldiers that will get the noose necktie. Simply expendable pawn whores on a global game of control.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Kinda...... but "the wolf's are taking off their disguises and showing themselves" while still protecting the ones behind the curtain.
Simply brown shirt foot soldiers that will get the noose necktie. Simply expendable pawn whores on a global game of control.
There are millions of patriotic Americans (and they're not all old boomers either) who have the ability to apply lethal force against the communist brownshirts. I can only hope I live long enough to be a part of it!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I want a quick fix and that's an unreasonable expectation given the task at hand.
You can't turn the ship of state on a dime. It's taken over 100 years for the FED to get us to this point. Just look at the pushback from Trump's election!

To change one mind at a time takes a lot of effort. Pitch in!

Even your welcomed change of tact moves us forward.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Iran and the reason Trump misspelled "locked", "site" and "straight".

SerialBrain2: Trump, the Cabal and the Shocking truth about Iran. (Pt. 2)

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
A few from Bill Mitchell this morning.​

I understand from my sources that a dem funded infamous IT security firm is working behind the scenes to get pro-Trump social media banned. Bad stuff. https://t.co/G6JWjw2ExX— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) June 28, 2019

President Trump plans social media summit for July amid online conservative discrimination - Freedom Outpost https://t.co/0mJa8jlUNL— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) June 28, 2019

"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 25% of Likely U.S. Voters consider most of the announced candidates for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination to be about the same as they are in political terms." https://t.co/G6JWjw2ExX— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) June 28, 2019

Voters See Most Democrat Presidential Hopefuls as More Liberal, Extreme - Rasmussen Reports® https://t.co/KeHtxDMXMi https://t.co/b4HnpaEpFi— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) June 28, 2019

You know what wasn't talked about over the past two nights?​

The Mueller Investigation or Impeachment. As predicted in this feed, after two years, #RussiaGate is now a dead issue. Exactly according to plan...— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) June 28, 2019

By choosing a ridiculously partisan team of investigators, Mueller lured Democrats into going all-in on him. When he dealt them a bad beat on the river, they had no Plan B.​

And THAT, my friends, was Trump's plan all along.— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) June 28, 2019

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Q post 29

- Some things must remain classified to the very end.

- NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play.

- Who is the director?

- The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.

- The pedo networks are being dismantled.

- The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).

- We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
GOOD THOUGHT FOOD....

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147642680
Nov 2 2017 13:06:58 (EST)
BIG DROP:
How did NK obtain Uranium?
How did Iran obtain Uranium?
Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?
Why the cash component?
Was the hostage component a cover?
For what?
Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people?
How many planes carried the cash into Iran?
Did all land in Iran?
Did all land in the same location?
Why is this relevant?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.
Why is this important?
Why are wars so important?
Who benefits?
What does hostage refer to?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?
Where is BO TODAY?
Where is VJ?
Alice & Wonderland.

-mining it in NK its their natural resource https://thediplomat.com/2015/08/satellite-imagery-north-korea-expanding-uranium-production/ -North Korea enriches it themselves, unlike Iran they don't have people watching their moves on the ground: https://www.38north.org/2017/01/yongbyon011817/

-NK has been working with Pakistan on enrichment etc: https://thediplomat.com/2016/08/the-long-history-of-the-pakistan-north-korea-nexus/

How many planes carried the cash into Iran.
There were 2 deliveries.

Where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land?
Geneva Switzerland departure

Did all land in Iran? Did all land in the same location?
No.

Why is this relevant?
The money wasn't sent to just one agent

Who controls NK?
Kim Jong Un

Who really controls NK?
CIA? -"The Organisation and Guidance Department of the Korean Workers’ Party (the OGD is the crux of real, as opposed to symbolic, dictatorial power in North Korea)

http://newfocusintl.com/north-koreas-hidden-power-system/"

Why is this important?
CIA is behind NK's geopolitical actions.

What does this have to do w/ NK?
They received money for their nuclear agenda from this payout.

Why is this important?
They're threatening people with war.

To cover up crimes, make money, keep the public preoccupied and rally favor

Who benefits?
The CIA and ruling political establishment

Where is BO TODAY?
Unknown. Presumably in NK, referring to your other statement.

Where is Valarie Jarret?
Was with Michelle Obama in Las Vegas 11/8 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/11/07/michelle-obama-parties-with-valerie-jarrett-at-las-vegas-hot-spot/

Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton and Saudi Arabia

SUMMARY
How did North Korea obtain Uranium? Iran obtained Uranium. The hostage component was a cover. The cash component could be handed off to other people. How many planes carried the cash into Iran. where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land. Did all land in Iran. Not all landed in the same location.

Someone really controls North Korea. Wars are so important. Someone benefits. Find Obama TODAY. Find Valarie Jarret. Alice & Wonderland.

extra answers
BIG DROP
US > Canada > EU > Iran > NK

-NK was working with them on enrichment

BO JURY DUTY

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
GOOD THOUGHT FOOD....

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147642680
Nov 2 2017 13:06:58 (EST)
BIG DROP:
Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran?
Why the cash component?
Was the hostage component a cover?
For what?
Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people?
How many planes carried the cash into Iran?
Did all land in Iran?
Did all land in the same location?
Why is this relevant?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Don't think of a single person.
Think of a powerful entity.
Why is this important?
Who benefits?
What does hostage refer to?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized nuclear weapons?
Where is BO TODAY?
Where is VJ?
Alice & Wonderland.

-mining it in NK its their natural resource https://thediplomat.com/2015/08/satellite-imagery-north-korea-expanding-uranium-production/ -North Korea enriches it themselves, unlike Iran they don't have people watching their moves on the ground: https://www.38north.org/2017/01/yongbyon011817/

-NK has been working with Pakistan on enrichment etc: https://thediplomat.com/2016/08/the-long-history-of-the-pakistan-north-korea-nexus/

How many planes carried the cash into Iran.
There were 2 deliveries.

Where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land?
Geneva Switzerland departure

Did all land in Iran? Did all land in the same location?
No.

Why is this relevant?
The money wasn't sent to just one agent

Who controls NK?
Kim Jong Un

Who really controls NK?
CIA? -"The Organisation and Guidance Department of the Korean Workers’ Party (the OGD is the crux of real, as opposed to symbolic, dictatorial power in North Korea)

http://newfocusintl.com/north-koreas-hidden-power-system/"

Why is this important?
CIA is behind NK's geopolitical actions.

What does this have to do w/ NK?
They received money for their nuclear agenda from this payout.

Why is this important?
They're threatening people with war.

To cover up crimes, make money, keep the public preoccupied and rally favor

Who benefits?
The CIA and ruling political establishment

Where is BO TODAY?
Unknown. Presumably in NK, referring to your other statement.

Where is Valarie Jarret?
Was with Michelle Obama in Las Vegas 11/8 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/11/07/michelle-obama-parties-with-valerie-jarrett-at-las-vegas-hot-spot/

Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary Clinton and Saudi Arabia

SUMMARY
How did North Korea obtain Uranium? Iran obtained Uranium. The hostage component was a cover. The cash component could be handed off to other people. How many planes carried the cash into Iran. where did the planes carrying the cash depart from and land. Did all land in Iran. Not all landed in the same location.

Someone really controls North Korea. Wars are so important. Someone benefits. Find Obama TODAY. Find Valarie Jarret. Alice & Wonderland.

extra answers
BIG DROP
US > Canada > EU > Iran > NK

-NK was working with them on enrichment

BO JURY DUTY

There is a guy that I personally know (not just on the Internet)...for reasons I won't get into, I believe him. He stated that the 1) the money payment to Iran was larger than advertised and 2) Rothschild's were the agents responsible for the transfer, and they were given something like 25% commission for flying the money to Iran (the other airplane landed in Europe).

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trade Deal In The Works, Time To Get Rid Of Federal Taxes, Boom - Episode 1904a

History Was Just Made, Watch Everything Fall Into Place, Panic Everywhere - Episode 1904b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Illegal Surveillance of President Trump: Not If But How - w/ Mary Fanning]

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play.
It would seem that he has some Influence
he wasn't stopped from making this meeting at the DMZ

What a Historic Event

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So I was challenged last page to find any proof that Q was real or had predicted anything and I provided more than enough proof to convince anyone.
hmmmmmmmmmm silence

Where art thou Bigfoot? Cat got your tongue?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Watch How The MSM Tries To Control The Economic Narrative, Big Fail - Episode 1905a

It’s Happening, Power Returned To The People, Truth & Transparency - Episode 1905b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I'm Sure CNN is All Over THIS Story w/ Their 'STATE OF HATE' Special Report

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling

a real classic...:winks2:

I believe the whole purpose of Q was to pull off the blinders on the people world wide and show us the evil that is governing us all. The reason for all the cryptic messages is obvious. You can't divulge state secrets. Its treason. Besides, we would most likely not believe it. Thus the encouragement to research ourselves. Can Trump and the Q movement clean up the deep state in America within two terms? I'm doubtful. But for sure they will make a serious dent in the deep states ability to maintain their control. And when that happens, it will go global. That's when We The People Of.... will have to put on that shirt that made us highly sophisticated bullshit detectors and call "Bullshit" when we see it and not give those who deceive a chance to hold power. In closing, have your popcorn at the ready and enjoy the show. It will happen. The round up, the tribunals and the sentences carried out.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There's so much evidence and proof in this thread it makes my head spin that many people are so stubborn in their distrust and negativity toward this movement. Just go and look at the EO's for the most fundamental proof of all this if you still don't trust. Who do you think are all wrapped up in those 100,000 sealed indictments? Why is the left in such a panic to impeach President Trump for anything and everything? This ain't rocket surgery folks.

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So, how come we here at GIM2 can't be considered to be the Grand Jury?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No, I meant to Arrest

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
:secret:

sorry, no not yet, i'll keep my keyboard down