• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Destruction Of The [CB] Includes The [IRS] - Episode 1906a

Inspector General Investigation Complete, WH Says It’s Hammer Time - Episode 1906b

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Who the hell can watch all these videos that are posted every day? I surely cannot. Cliff Notes with some analysis would be GREATLY appreciated...

Just sayin'

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Who the hell can watch all these videos that are posted every day? I surely cannot. Cliff Notes with some analysis would be GREATLY appreciated...

Just sayin'
I was 'corrected' once when I presented this as fact
I don't ask anymore because, like a broken record, they're all, "always a bit correct"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Just sayin'
Speed up the play back 1.5 x or 1.75. That's what I do.

Also X22 has a commercial typically at the start so you could lose @ 1:30 mins right there!

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I just glanced in here again, been staying away for the same reason I just saw...now...ITS HAMMER TIME!
Don't hurt em Hammer.
Ok, I would read the cliff notes but that ain't happening. I don't want the 1 oz silver coin of Trump so just consolidate and leave off the ...its gonna happen...now we got them schtick..but I'm echoing my other opinions, please excuse me.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
In a nutshell.... X22 says that everyone knows the economies of the world are in the tank.

According to X22:

Trump has the same 'controls' as the deep state had when they were manipulating the markets to appear good. I think that would be the PPT...?

Trump told the FED to lower rates, yet they raised them. This gives the appearance of an independent FED (though we believe the FED is told what to do by the POTUS).

Trump is creating a dichotomy... eventually, the FED will be blamed for the market crashing the economy and the FED will be eliminated, because their charter is to maintain employment and the value of the dollar. Something they have failed at doing for a century.

At least that's X22's take on it. He also cites Trump's tweets while pointing out the 'meaning' with the elimination of the FED in mind.

The elimination of the FED will bring on a new era of the people in charge of the government as per the Founding Fathers ideals.

It's pretty much the same message for all X22 videos - just more current with Trump's tweets.

So there is your summary.

Come back when the SHTF...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
In a nutshell.... X22 says that everyone knows the economies of the world are in the tank.

According to X22:

Trump has the same 'controls' as the deep state had when they were manipulating the markets to appear good. I think that would be the PPT...?

Trump told the FED to lower rates, yet they raised them. This gives the appearance of an independent FED (though we believe the FED is told what to do by the POTUS).

Trump is creating a dichotomy... eventually, the FED will be blamed for the market crashing the economy and the FED will be eliminated, because their charter is to maintain employment and the value of the dollar. Something they have failed at doing for a century.

At least that's X22's take on it. He also cites Trump's tweets while pointing out the 'meaning' with the elimination of the FED in mind.

The elimination of the FED will bring on a new era of the people in charge of the government as per the Founding Fathers ideals.

It's pretty much the same message for all X22 videos - just more current with Trump's tweets.

So there is your summary.

Come back when the SHTF...
tat was excellent sir. much appreciated

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Pondering the evidence)from Q posts and beyond) that JFK could be Q or part of the Q team.
JFK Jr- from Podcast+ Is Q JFK jr?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Get Ready, Trump Just Made Another Move, Economic Restructuring Coming - Episode 1907a

[DS], [MSM] Are Taking The Bait, It’s All About Exposure - Episode 1907b

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
what is that? It won't open on my computer....
Nor mine neither nor not.

"There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed."

Anybody have an alternate "click this"?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A very small part of me buried deep inside my minuscule brain hopes JFKj makes an appearance today. I'd love to be able to eat that flavor of 'crow' but sadly, I don't believe in fantasies so I can't have much hope of that actually happening. I know the entire JFKj story is just propaganda but the idea of the son of JFK coming back from 'the dead' to rain vengeance on his Dad's murderers is quite pleasant. Fairy tales are for kids!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
A very small part of me buried deep inside my minuscule brain hopes JFKj makes an appearance today. I'd love to be able to eat that flavor of 'crow' but sadly, I don't believe in fantasies so I can't have much hope of that actually happening. I know the entire JFKj story is just propaganda but the idea of the son of JFK coming back from 'the dead' to rain vengeance on his Dad's murderers is quite pleasant. Fairy tales are for kids!
That would be epic cooness, but "Q" stated a while back that JFK Jr is not alive....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That would be epic cooness, but "Q" stated a while back that JFK Jr is not alive....
Yeah but wasn't it the Q drops that first floated the whole JFKj story in the first place? Can someone debunk that? Why put the story out there only to look like an ass someday when you'll need to retract it? It's difficult to believe anything anyone says these days.

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It's difficult to believe anything anyone says these days.
Pretty much always has been thata way. As a youngster, I was told, "Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see!"
Anything written here is just hearsay, sooooooooo!

Seeing is believing..., sometimes!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Pretty much always has been thata way. As a youngster, I was told, "Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see!"
Anything written here is just hearsay, sooooooooo!

Seeing is believing..., sometimes!
Case in point....I can't believe people dress up like this:

1562249518935.png

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah but wasn't it the Q drops that first floated the whole JFKj story in the first place? Can someone debunk that? Why put the story out there only to look like an ass someday when you'll need to retract it? It's difficult to believe anything anyone says these days.
The anons speculated about whether JFKjr was alive...because him and Trump were close buddies back in the day...but Q has put the cooler on that by stating plainly that JFKjr is dead...

But - there are still those that cling to their fantasies...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Impossible Has Been Eliminated, The Economic Plan Moves Forward - Episode 1908a

Independence Day Message Sent & Received, Countermeasures In Place - Episode 1908b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Boom, Right On Schedule, The Finger Pointing Continues - Episode 1909a

Was Marker [1] Just Revealed, Was A Message Sent To The [DS]? - Episode 1909b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Democratic Presidential Debate: A Rigged Circus and a Fake News Feast

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Gold Is The Destroyer, This Time [CB] Is Going To Be Challenged:Lynette Zang

X22Report Spotlight

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I personally came to the conclusion the Market is a fraud.
I am an outsider, but I read that there are two main types of stocks: "value" and "growth". The "value" stocks have profit that comes out as dividends or as (for a time) increased assets, which will lead to more dividends later. The "growth" stocks seem to rely on the idea that their profit is crappy today, but once they gain more market share, they will magically have tons of money to shower on stockholders. Or if they don't have the money, there will be a greater fool you can sell the shares to.

The stocks in the "value" category should be a safe investment. Even if the return is low, it should be safe.
Stocks in the "growth" category are risky. If they don't throw you dividends, you NEED a greater fool to buy your shares. Do you feel lucky?

If the Fed has been dumping cheap money into the stock market, and the prices have gone up because of the cheap money, how does that imply that your investment money will give a good return? Just something to think about.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
^^^ I'd call that a 'proof' of Q....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++