• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Nevermind...

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors
Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:38PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Epstein’s bust comes mere months after a federal judge ruled his 2007 non-prosecution agreement—secretly inked under former U.S. Attorney and current Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta—violated federal law by keeping Epstein’s victims in the dark. Under the sweetheart deal, Epstein dodged federal charges that might have sent him to prison for life. He instead pleaded guilty to minor state charges in Palm Beach, and served 13 months in a private wing of a county jail, mostly on work release.

The alleged victims, who sued the government for violating the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, asked the court to rescind Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement and called for the feds to hold him criminally liable. The NPA also granted immunity to Epstein’s co-conspirators, identified in the document as “including but not limited to Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, or Nadia Marcinkova.”

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Nevermind...

Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel

Epstein’s bust comes mere months after a federal judge ruled his 2007 non-prosecution agreement—secretly inked under former U.S. Attorney and current Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta—violated federal law by keeping Epstein’s victims in the dark. Under the sweetheart deal, Epstein dodged federal charges that might have sent him to prison for life. He instead pleaded guilty to minor state charges in Palm Beach, and served 13 months in a private wing of a county jail, mostly on work release.

The alleged victims, who sued the government for violating the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, asked the court to rescind Epstein’s non-prosecution agreement and called for the feds to hold him criminally liable. The NPA also granted immunity to Epstein’s co-conspirators, identified in the document as “including but not limited to Sarah Kellen, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, or Nadia Marcinkova.”
They are starting to eat each other. Grab yer popcorn.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Nevermind...

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel

A step in the right direction but well short of who I want to see arrested! We'll see what happens next!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A step in the right direction but well short of who I want to see arrested! We'll see what happens next!
Oh the secrets he could tell...

And now that he knows he doesnt have any political protection any longer...perhaps he will be willing to cooperate?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

And now that he knows he doesnt have any political protection any longer...perhaps he will be willing to cooperate?
We'll see!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Yep! See bold (my emphasis)
Apr 6 2018

1055Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 207e52 No.925052

Apr 6 2018 16:48:56 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 7c0009 No.924953

Apr 6 2018 16:43:00 (EST)82EEB8DE-C3D6-44D9-86F7-2E47EA957DE3.jpeg

R. chandler​
>>924953
Epstein’s plane.
Who is she?
Follow friends.
Friends lead to others.
Open source.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
“Nothing EVER happens!” Shootie

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gotta catch the minnows first in order to catch the really big fish.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
o.k., but, before i bite, what's the bond?
$10?

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
o.k., but, before i bite, what's the bond?
$10?
You are asking the wrong question...

Put yourself in Epstein's shoes....

You now realize your political protection is gone. The government is coming after you and you KNOW there is enough out there to send you away for the rest of your life...a fact that they are surely going to make to his attorney in the not too distant future...

So...you have a choice to make...you can use your considerable funds and hire the best legal minds to put together the best possible defense...and take the risk of losing...and all that it entails...

Or...you can think about what do you possess that the government would be interested in enough to give you a sweetheart deal....

The right question to be asking right now is what is Epstein potentially facing in terms of a prison sentence if he is convicted...

Because THAT is what he is focused on right this minute...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
he's toasty no matter what

I'd say, turn him loose to any Father that wants him, and what ever's left, we prosecute

The Rest? We take for evidence, and we burn the debris in Public Scorn
Public Humility with Full Propaganda and Full Jurisdiction Over It All! Viking Lord Over It All, o.k, that was understood

Give Them What They Want! Let them die with full public view and in the end, there will be so many of us that will rest...

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
just do it, ferfucksake

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Put yourself in Epstein's shoes....

According to the article above, all of his accomplices were granted immunity, apparently for ratting him out.

I know that we generally dis-like the idea of granting immunity to a perp of this magnitude, but just think of the names on those flight manifests, and all of the uber-perps he can rat out on his own road to immunity.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
According to the article above, all of his accomplices were granted immunity, apparently for ratting him out.

I know that we generally dis-like the idea of granting immunity to a perp of this magnitude, but just think of the names on those flight manifests, and all of the uber-perps he can rat out on his own road to immunity.
Do you think it led to the capture of the 'flight crew' that added cocaine to the flight of the Brazilian President's plane or was he just paying for his next 'luxurious vacation' with an available 12 year old? This shit has to stop now, when did Jesus or Allah or God say to assuage your assailant?

i think they all kinda said to smite your enemy

weak, no matte the time phrame

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
aurumag, it's not your post, it's my impatience

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
we kinda were relating to that

Thanks GH

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
“Nothing EVER happens!” Shootie
We'll see guys. I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic. We'll see where it leads!

What bother me is so many of the guilty seem to be getting this free immunity yet all I see are people with get out of jail free cards walking free among us and none of the major players getting rounded up. Maybe Epstein is finally the beginning of that process.

We'll see...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
We'll see guys. I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic. We'll see where it leads!

What bother me is so many of the guilty seem to be getting this free immunity yet all I see are people with get out of jail free cards walking free among us and none of the major players getting rounded up. Maybe Epstein is finally the beginning of that process.

We'll see...
If this guy actually got arrested, and ends up getting indicted, tried and sentenced, then maybe we're seeing a change in the way the DOJ handles itself.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
https://www.businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-trump-link-liking-women-on-the-younger-side-2019-7

Trump says "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
The media also claims he called all Mexicans "rapist" (he didn't) and didn't condemn the Nazis at Charlottesville (he did). I don't believe anything I read in the media anymore at the worst...at the best I take it with a grain of salt.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Question for the Q'ers...

Has Q posted anything about these supposed events? Anything that would suggest these pictures prove the existence of a secret DEW weapon owned and operated by a particular small country in the ME? Is this also the same weapon which is being said has been recently taken out by the Russians?

1562530017571.png

Does anyone remember those strange selective forest fires in Komiefornia? The houses burned to dust but all the trees survived. This picture just screams NO to me!

1562530417434.png

DEW Directed Energy Weapons

Just like Buck Rogers!!!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The only thing Q has confirmed is we are not alone in this universe. Thus the Space Force.
Oh great, now we have to worry about Space Wookies too????

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Oh great, now we have to worry about Space Wookies too????
Speaking of Michael - dont rule her out of this primary yet either - she would be the ultimate dark horse to win.

Did I just use the phrase "dark horse" when referring to Michael...er - I mean Michelle...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Speaking of Michael - dont rule her out of this primary yet either - she would be the ultimate dark horse to win.

Did I just use the phrase "dark horse" when referring to Michael...er - I mean Michelle...
Just another in a series of gadget candidates. She'd be just another sideshow in the circus