• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Democratic Party Poised to Implode As Bitcoin, Gold & Silver Ready to EXPLODE!

SGTreport

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That Q baby schtick by our beloved President was magical. DId you guys hear what he said? THis is big and this is happening. There is no doubt about it. Things are starting to heat up big time. Just take a objective look and it's mind blowing. 2020 is absolutely critical to this endeavours success.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
http://www.irenees.net/bdf_fiche-analyse-618_en.html

The National Women’s Commission has found that Bangalore is one of the five major cities, which supplies 80 percent of the child prostitutes in the country. Based upon this finding, when the Karnataka State Commission for Women tried to investigate it further, they stumbled upon a major smuggling gang whereby girls from impoverished rural families were lured to Goa and pushed into the flesh trade. The coastal areas in Calangute, Candolin and Baga in Goa have been converted into a pedophiles’ paradise. Kovalam in Kerala, Mahabalipuram in Tamilnadu are also following in the same footsteps.
There is mathematics (a brutal kind) involved. I have seen -- even photographed -- it.

The math goes this way: A family has a small plot of land that will support four people at near-starvation level. A baby is born into the family.

The deadly, unstoppable math kicks in:

All five die of starvation, or the young girl of the family leaves, and walks toward town. There are those who wait for these girls on that road. They are brought in, fed and clothed... and...

They are sold.

I have no bumper-sticker solution, and what I saw burned me deeply with sorrow that hurts to this day. Crusty old farts have soft hearts. If we are made in god's image, I am not impressed.

LATE ADD: There was a folded card on a table in my room. I did not notice it for a couple of days. It said, "Westerners may be shy about asking for female company, therefore unless you tell us not to, we will send a girl to your door."

My doorbell rang. (This was before I saw the note.) A young girl stood there. I nearly cried, because I had just seen a whole group of girls for sale and was miserable about it.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Good Luck wid Dat.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm beginning to become impatient with all of this. I want to see traitors arrested. I want to see this BS narrative the media is pushing gone. I want my America back.
Eppstein is the keystone. Remove the keystone and the structure crumbles. More arrests to come. How many sealed indictments now?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There is mathematics (a brutal kind) involved. I have seen -- even photographed -- it.

The math goes this way: A family has a small plot of land that will support four people at near-starvation level. A baby is born into the family.

The deadly, unstoppable math kicks in:

All five die of starvation, or the young girl of the family leaves, and walks toward town. There are those who wait for these girls on that road. They are brought in, fed and clothed... and...

They are sold.

I have no bumper-sticker solution, and what I saw burned me deeply with sorrow that hurts to this day. Crusty old farts have soft hearts. If we are made in god's image, I am not impressed.

LATE ADD: There was a folded card on a table in my room. I did not notice it for a couple of days. It said, "Westerners may be shy about asking for female company, therefore unless you tell us not to, we will send a girl to your door."

My doorbell rang. (This was before I saw the note.) A young girl stood there. I nearly cried, because I had just seen a whole group of girls for sale and was miserable about it.
The math is very simple, don't knock someone up if your poor and needy.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
FWIW (even if he did or didn't say it)

"I remain of the view that Jeffrey Epstein is a M@ssad clandestine operations officer, assisted by M@ssad clandestine operations officer Ghislaine Maxwell, and that their mission is to do precisely what they have been doing: entrap US politicians, judges, celebrities, prosecutors, and corporate leaders with rigged “no name” hotels and the mult-cavern “Lolita Island” where anything goes and the Mossad gets it all on video — grown people doing bad things to small children." - former CIA officer Robert Steele​

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
FWIW (even if he did or didn't say it)

"I remain of the view that Jeffrey Epstein is a M@ssad clandestine operations officer, assisted by M@ssad clandestine operations officer Ghislaine Maxwell, and that their mission is to do precisely what they have been doing: entrap US politicians, judges, celebrities, prosecutors, and corporate leaders with rigged “no name” hotels and the mult-cavern “Lolita Island” where anything goes and the Mossad gets it all on video — grown people doing bad things to small children." - former CIA officer Robert Steele​
About the only thing in the whole deal that makes any sense no matter who is behind it. Again it's about the ability to control!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Maybe Ms. Maxwell is the real Mossad agent and JE was also a compromised US asset. Afterall, he was participating in the debauchery also. She was his handler.

Glasgow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Sometimes the math and the odds fight each other. My first son was a back seat condum baby. He was born while I was in the Army in 1970.
Poor and needy.

My 2nd son was born in 1973,was an I.U.D. baby, just out of the army.
Poor and needy.

My 1st girl born 1976, she is the pill baby.
Poor and needy.

My 2nd girl,born in 1977 was the Popes rhythm and foam method.
Poor and needy

Got my 'nuts' cut in 1974.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
FYI EVERYBODY, This is NOT a cure-all.
Back in the mid 70s I was still working in the family grocery business. This married couple were good customers and one day the cashier noticed she was pregnant and the Mrs. confirmed it. The Mrs. stated they already had 4 children and she had had her "Tubes Tied" after No. 4. The husband had a vasectomy after No. 3.
Number 5 was on the way with both both parents being "Neutered".
When a man & woman get together, even with preventative in place, "You roll da Dice and Takes Your Chances".
"What God has brought together Let No Man Tear asunder". Mark 10:9

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
FYI EVERYBODY, This is NOT a cure-all.
Back in the mid 70s I was still working in the family grocery business. This married couple were good customers and one day the cashier noticed she was pregnant and the Mrs. confirmed it. The Mrs. stated they already had 4 children and she had had her "Tubes Tied" after No. 4. The husband had a vasectomy after No. 3.
Number 5 was on the way with both both parents being "Neutered".
When a man & woman get together, even with preventative in place, "You roll da Dice and Takes Your Chances".
"What God has brought together Let No Man Tear asunder". Mark 10:9
I think they're a lot better at it now bro! I got clipped in 1988 and never looked back. No (known) kids since!

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This is the 1993 documentary based upon the Franklin Coverup story - entitled, A Conspiracy of Silence. It was funded by The Discovery Channel and the plan was to broadcast it in the U.K. then in the United States. As final preparation and editing was in progress, The Discovery Channel withdrew support and they reimbursed the producers for their cost. The documentary has never been aired.

This is a must-see for anyone who wishes to expose these monsters and more importantly, stop the terror experienced by these children, and the heartache caused to impacted families of lost or damaged children.

Remember, this documentary is 26 years old and the story it is based on is older than that, yet the media lets it lie in the shadows when it should be promoted.

Another story that has been out there for years is about Johnny Gosch, a young boy from Iowa who was kidnapped and thought to have been trafficked while working his paper route.

Conspiracy Of Silence Full Documentary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one more. This took place in Belgium and the man's name is Marc Dutroux. He murdered his partner and some of his victims. It was quite obvious from the evidence that all the victims were not just for his consumption, that he had customers.

When caught, he started talking to the investigators, and that's when the investigation was shut down. Investigators assigned to new crimes and told to drop the case against Dutroux. The implication was that powerful and influential people were on the chopping block, so those in power stepped in.

The citizenry was so outraged, I think it was more than a million people that lined the streets for days - to no avail.

Marc Dutroux : Monster of Belgium

There are plenty more videos and articles about this story. It's a sad shame when there are cat videos on youtube with tens of millions of views and this one has 84.5 thousand.

Here are some others to research. You will likely know some of these names and what they are accused of, but they should remain front and center because much like Epstein, only a fraction (small) of their story has been revealed. They have compatriots and customers who are yet unnamed.

Cyril Smith - Former member of Parliament - England

Jimmy Savile - Well-known entertainer, disk jockey, and BBC presenter - England

John Wayne Gacy - American serial killer. Interesting stories about his involvement in a national pedo ring

Roman Polanski - Hollywood director

Jerry Sandusky - Penn State football coach

R Kelly - American singer

Jared Fogle - Spokesman for Subway

Kevin Spacey - Actor

Gary Glitter - British singer

Stuart Hall - British BBC presenter (that's two in the list)

Peter Yarrow - Peter, Paul, and Mary. Pardoned by Jimmy Carter

Bryan Singer - Hollywood director (X-Men)

Josh Duggar - 19 Kids and Counting

Denny Hastert - Former Speaker of the House, who miraculously rose to two heartbeats away from the presidency without any political pedigree. Wonder how he rose to such a lofty position? Did he have natural political know-how or was it because he was a useful tool willing to serve his masters to avoid exposure? He raped male students while serving as a high school teacher and coach

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sometimes the math and the odds fight each other. My first son was a back seat condum baby. He was born while I was in the Army in 1970.
Poor and needy.

My 2nd son was born in 1973,was an I.U.D. baby, just out of the army.
Poor and needy.

My 1st girl born 1976, she is the pill baby.
Poor and needy.

My 2nd girl,born in 1977 was the Popes rhythm and foam method.
Poor and needy

Good heavens! That's like super trigonometry and statistics maths right there!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Glasgow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Good heavens! That's like super trigonometry and statistics maths right there!
Not sure about the math,just figured the big guy upstairs want me to have 4.

They all turned good,take after their Mom.

Got 50yrs married next year in April.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
This is the 1993 documentary based upon the Franklin Coverup story - entitled, A Conspiracy of Silence. It was funded by The Discovery Channel and the plan was to broadcast it in the U.K. then in the United States. As final preparation and editing was in progress, The Discovery Channel withdrew support and they reimbursed the producers for their cost. The documentary has never been aired.

This is a must-see for anyone who wishes to expose these monsters and more importantly, stop the terror experienced by these children, and the heartache caused to impacted families of lost or damaged children.

Remember, this documentary is 26 years old and the story it is based on is older than that, yet the media lets it lie in the shadows when it should be promoted.

Another story that has been out there for years is about Johnny Gosch, a young boy from Iowa who was kidnapped and thought to have been trafficked while working his paper route.

Conspiracy Of Silence Full Documentary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one more. This took place in Belgium and the man's name is Marc Dutroux. He murdered his partner and some of his victims. It was quite obvious from the evidence that all the victims were not just for his consumption, that he had customers.

When caught, he started talking to the investigators, and that's when the investigation was shut down. Investigators assigned to new crimes and told to drop the case against Dutroux. The implication was that powerful and influential people were on the chopping block, so those in power stepped in.

The citizenry was so outraged, I think it was more than a million people that lined the streets for days - to no avail.

Marc Dutroux : Monster of Belgium

There are plenty more videos and articles about this story. It's a sad shame when there are cat videos on youtube with tens of millions of views and this one has 84.5 thousand.

Here are some others to research. You will likely know some of these names and what they are accused of, but they should remain front and center because much like Epstein, only a fraction (small) of their story has been revealed. They have compatriots and customers who are yet unnamed.

Cyril Smith - Former member of Parliament - England

Jimmy Savile - Well-known entertainer, disk jockey, and BBC presenter - England

John Wayne Gacy - American serial killer. Interesting stories about his involvement in a national pedo ring

Roman Polanski - Hollywood director

Jerry Sandusky - Penn State football coach

R Kelly - American singer

Jared Fogle - Spokesman for Subway

Kevin Spacey - Actor

Gary Glitter - British singer

Stuart Hall - British BBC presenter (that's two in the list)

Peter Yarrow - Peter, Paul, and Mary. Pardoned by Jimmy Carter

Bryan Singer - Hollywood director (X-Men)

Josh Duggar - 19 Kids and Counting

Denny Hastert - Former Speaker of the House, who miraculously rose to two heartbeats away from the presidency without any political pedigree. Wonder how he rose to such a lofty position? Did he have natural political know-how or was it because he was a useful tool willing to serve his masters to avoid exposure? He raped male students while serving as a high school teacher and coach
There's another documentary "An Open Secret" that used to be on YouTube but it got yanked. It's still availabe here:

"AN OPEN SECRET" - UNCUT - DOCUMENTARY EXPOSING HOLLYWOOD'S SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILD ACTORS (1:39:36)​

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There's another documentary "An Open Secret" that used to be on YouTube but it got yanked. It's still availabe here:

"AN OPEN SECRET" - UNCUT - DOCUMENTARY EXPOSING HOLLYWOOD'S SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF CHILD ACTORS (1:39:36)​
I see it on YT but it's $3.99

THere's another one called Hollywoods Pedophile problem too

I really like this YTubers videos He does an amazing job at putting vids of horrific Hollywood pedos in a humorous light. Highly recommend subscribing and checking this one out. He'a entertaining as heck.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I see it on YT but it's $3.99
It had been posted as a free video. YouTube took it down.

An Open Secret A documentary on Hollywood Pedophelia (1:39:36)​
Published on Oct 5, 2017 by Kraken Heads​

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Downloaded to protect the message from [[[censorship]]]. We should all be downloading this type of censored material to protect the truth. If not us then who?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bro -- that's glib, but it ain't life. If the above bumper-sticker was feasible, there would be no sex trade. It is a simple matter of living beings trying to stay alive. Part of life IS sex. If you do not agree... nah. You agree.

Herself and Your Humble Obdn't &tc had sex twice without protection over a period of six years. I have two sons.

Had I been on the Pacific Rim, I would have had to tell one of them to leave.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So...Didn't Q state multiple times 'there are no coincidences"?
1563721475722.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter