• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What do you mean, "...borders go back just like with Eisenhower..."?
Operation Wetback. Guest worker program. Strong control of foreign remittances.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I took my safety off...:hunt:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB]’s Just Tipped Off The World Into What Happens Next - Episode 1928a

Trials Begin Shortly, All Will Be Exposed, Conspiracy No More - Episode 1928b

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When that happens I'll finally be convinced. My lack of faith no longer lies in Q but with the stupid people of America who can't shake their subservient nature to the MSM and our closest ally in the Middle East!
The people are sheep... many reasons why...but - they are just sheep. They are being misled in a systematic manner - using every conceivable pathway and using what they have learned from previous CIA research about what works when manipulating/brainwashing people...

Each of us should be thankful that we have been blessed to be able to resist the programming...for me - I am very, very thankful...

The sheep need to be protected. Defended. Awakened.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The people are sheep... many reasons why...but - they are just sheep. They are being misled in a systematic manner - using every conceivable pathway and using what they have learned from previous CIA research about what works when manipulating/brainwashing people...

Each of us should be thankful that we have been blessed to be able to resist the programming...for me - I am very, very thankful...

The sheep need to be protected. Defended. Awakened.
I made a comment on a WaPo article on Facebook regarding the Mueller hearing. 100% of the comments are about how much evidence there is against Trump and how he needs to be impeached. My retort was, "if there is so much evidence, then the Dem majority needs to initiate impeachment...why haven't they done this given all this "evidence"?

Not a single person has been able to address my question...they are NOW resorting to calling me a moron. I mean, if there really was evidence that Trump was up to his neck in illegal shenanigans I would want impeachment proceedings begun...but the Dems tried the other day and only got 95 votes in the House of Representatives that they control. Why?

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I made a comment on a WaPo article on Facebook regarding the Mueller hearing. 100% of the comments are about how much evidence there is against Trump and how he needs to be impeached. My retort was, "if there is so much evidence, then the Dem majority needs to initiate impeachment...why haven't they done this given all this "evidence"?

Not a single person has been able to address my question...they are not restorting to calling me a moron. I mean, if there really was evidence that Trump was up to his neck in illegal shenanigans I would want impeachment proceedings begun...but the Dems tried the other day and only got 95 votes in the House of Representatives that they control. Why?
There is no evidence because he's done nothing illegal.
Bottom line. He's the turd in their punch bowl, the threat to their agenda, all this idiotic blather from the prog's is to stall, they hate America & the president. They have nothing except stall & obstruct.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Bottom line. He's the turd in their punch bowl, the threat to their agenda, all this idiotic blather from the prog's is to stall, they hate America & the president. They have nothing except stall & obstruct.
I think the big thing they are trying to hang their hats on is the obstruction of justice...but how can you obstruct an investigation that wasn't curtailed, sidetracked or stopped?? Tough case to make a charge on, that.

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think the big thing they are trying to hang their hats on is the obstruction of justice...but how can you obstruct an investigation that wasn't curtailed, sidetracked or stopped?? Tough case to make a charge on, that.
That's why they want the grand jury testimony...otherwise known as 6(e) material. The problem is Congress made it a law that 6(e) material MUST not be disseminated - but carved out very specific exemptions...which is proof that they intended the law to be very specific with only the stated objections...

And Congress wasnt in the exemptions. So - for the AG to give them what they are demanding - he would have to break the law to do so...

You would think they would work to change that law, right? So - they could "legally" get the documents they are demanding...

Their entire case has devolved into a "last stand" where they are demanding materials that they themselves made illegal for them to have.

They really are stupid...and the American people ARE waking up to what is really going on...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
There are a couple new Q posts.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Deep State Corruption: Ms. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings and Rep. Elija Cummings (D)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI28 Jul 2019 - 5:11:09 PM
https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/65db76_d0731c7799784020a8c45a5615b8b3f3.pdf
Baltimore rec $1.8 BILLION from [HUSSEIN]'s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?
Follow the money.
Follow the family.
Q

How the Deep State Operates: Those Who Take the $$$ Are Offered More Powerful/Controlled Positions
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI28 Jul 2019 - 5:17:54 PM
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI28 Jul 2019 - 5:11:09 PM​
Baltimore rec $1.8 BILLION from [HUSSEIN]'s American Recovery and Reinvestment Act?​
Follow the money.​
Follow the family.​
Q​
09a582c70baf01d06dce08c72d35880feb518900171a0b8c53ad592bc636cd64.png​
>>7233832
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
Italy is w/ POTUS.
Q

The Swamp Runs Deep
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI28 Jul 2019 - 5:53:47 PM
The SWAMP runs deep.
DNC server(s) hold many answers.
SCARAMUCCI MODEL.
DNI & NSA
[AWAN]
[DWS]
[D_Congress]

House of Cards.
You didn't think the plea deal was the end did you?
Q

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't you see? The garbage scow, which is the Democratic party, is sinking and the treasonous crew is bailing water... trying to stay afloat long enough to reach base for repairs! All we need do now is to deliver one more fatal torpedo and they all go to the bottom! :popcorn:

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
My popcorn tastes great.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Looking at the timing of Cummings' interaction with Trump, I also think Trump purposefully trolls people just to piss them off and get them to think with emotions not logically...and therefore do things that reveal their actions to the FISA (you KNOW there are multiple FISAs and surveillance actions ongoing!).

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Here is an interesting take on Mueller:

"Trump is saying that Mueller’s PERFORMANCE was enough save himself from U1 charges."

"Mueller was given a choice; be prosecuted for past crimes or help discredit the media, confirm 2020, and exonerate Trump."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Looking at the timing of Cummings' interaction with Trump, I also think Trump purposefully trolls people just to piss them off and get them to think with emotions not logically...and therefore do things that reveal their actions to the FISA (you KNOW there are multiple FISAs and surveillance actions ongoing!).
That's exactly how the left reacts... they emote.

I can imagine the phone calls and texts that FISA is capturing between the usual suspects.

One thing about Mueller is we've all been hoodwinked. We're all guilty from the gitgo of saying Mueller was out to get Trump. He even 'hired' Trump-hating Democrats to investigate. Everyone thought so and now we find out he was 'acting' (Same as Sessions!) I think the guys he hired hid behind his stellar reputation and put together what turns out to be a sophomoric book report. He never read it, or if he did, he made it appear as if he had not.

He gets to keep his stellar reputation albeit a bit tarnished from this whole affair - his body of work will be remembered long after the ink dries on the report.

Q has not disappointed. Future does prove past.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Okay, there are no coincidences, right?

I find it curious that Pelosi and others are in Italy right now and in the last part of Q post #3531, Q says Italy is with the President.

Q3531b.jpg

??? Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've begun to wonder if "DECLAS brings down the house" has multiple meanings, one of which indicates that many in the House of Representatives will be revealed as corrupt and will literally "bring down the House".

Congress—and in particular, the House of Representatives—is invested with the “power of the purse,” the ability to tax and spend public money for the national government. Massachusetts’ Elbridge Gerry said at the Federal Constitutional Convention that the House “was more immediately the representatives of the people, and it was a maxim that the people ought to hold the purse-strings.”

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
>>7174745 (LB)
Ever stop and think What Potus and his family take on a daily basis and FOR US???

You whine and expect us to pat you on the back and tell you everything will be OK cause you have it rough? Toughen up!

So sick of the "When's it gonna happen"
If you bitches aren't stronger than that go back to watching TV, we'll hold the line and let you know when it's over and here's a hint, it won't be in days or weeks.

Take a look around you, look at all the good Potus has done for us and with one hand tied behind his back! Good Lord!!

Get down on your knees and Thank God we have a Potus with the guts to lay his life on the line to fight this evil and stop thinking about yourself!

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
>>7174745 (LB)
Ever stop and think What Potus and his family take on a daily basis and FOR US???

You whine and expect us to pat you on the back and tell you everything will be OK cause you have it rough? Toughen up!

So sick of the "When's it gonna happen"
If you bitches aren't stronger than that go back to watching TV, we'll hold the line and let you know when it's over and here's a hint, it won't be in days or weeks.

Take a look around you, look at all the good Potus has done for us and with one hand tied behind his back! Good Lord!!

Get down on your knees and Thank God we have a Potus with the guts to lay his life on the line to fight this evil and stop thinking about yourself!
Preach it brother!!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Here is an interesting take on Mueller:

"Trump is saying that Mueller’s PERFORMANCE was enough save himself from U1 charges."

"Mueller was given a choice; be prosecuted for past crimes or help discredit the media, confirm 2020, and exonerate Trump."

That theory was put forth almost at the start of the SC...I don't buy it for a few reasons, but if it came to pass, I wouldn't be surprised.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't you see? The trash scow, which is the Democratic party, is sinking and the treasonous crew is bailing water... trying to stay afloat long enough to reach base for repairs! All we need do now is to deliver one more fatal torpedo and they all go to the bottom! :popcorn:
I hope you're right. I don't mind classical liberals (freedom loving people who believe in individual rights) but this Dem party has really shown it's true colors in the last 4 years or so.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I hope you're right. I don't mind classical liberals (freedom loving people who believe in individual rights) but this Dem party has really shown it's true colors in the last 4 years or so.
They've been taken over by Bolsheviks backed by elements from American's closest ally in the Middle East. I now do think Trump is saving that element for last!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - Unpredictable - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 7.29.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Mueller, The Mess, The Shambles, The Lamb And The Flood.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Impeachment Would Never Pass in the Senate; D's Are Just Feeding Hopium to Their Base
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 10:34:19 AM
Reminder re: impeachment.
2/3rd Senate vote required to impeach POTUS.
53-47
Logical thinking.
You are watching D's 'con' liberal base using 'hope' tactics while maintaining 'POTUS obstruction of Justice' FAKE NEWS narrative.
Think 2020.
Q

Democrats Predominately Represent Maryland in the House & Senate
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 10:50:06 AM
https://www.traffickingmatters.com/2018-federal-human-trafficking-report/
Maryland has second-most defendants charged in federal human trafficking cases?
Who represents Maryland in the House/Senate?
The More You Know…
Q

Evidence of The Great Awakening in Action
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 11:04:01 AM
Anonymous29 Jul 2019 - 11:01:13 AM
>>7243401
The weblink wont open

screenshot_1-46.png
>>7243655
Anons crashed the site.
High-volume traffic.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Brennan's Tweet Confirms Dan Coats (Bad) and John Ratcliffe (Good)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 11:11:56 AM
Thank you for confirming….
Coats BAD
Ratcliffe GOOD
Sleepers present problems re: staff fills.
More coming?
Q

Christopher Wray, FBI Director, is a Sleeper (Future Marker)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 11:14:03 AM
Anonymous29 Jul 2019 - 11:13:22 AM
>>7243859
Wray is a sleeper
>>7243889
Future marker.
Q

The Upgraded Guantanamo Bay Detention Center, GITMO, Has Plenty of Space for Traitors
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 12:14:06 PM

EAqOgRhWwAA8d8d.jpg
We now have plenty of space.
Q

Matteo Salvini, Deputy Prime Minister of Italy, is Aligned with POTUS
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 12:21:35 PM
Anonymous29 Jul 2019 - 12:18:29 PM
>>7244873
Salvini is a PATRIOT
>>7244956
Italy is w/ POTUS.
Attempts by D's to prevent disclosure of FVEY material (re: Nunes non_official ways) was DENIED.
They are powerless.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 12:36:42 PM
No coverage by US MSM?
Ask yourself a simple Q - why?
Anti-narrative?
Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI29 Jul 2019 - 12:59:53 PM
Good crop this season?
Q
All great stuff, let's see what comes of it. Still in the talking stages I'm afraid. We still hang our hats on what's 'coming' rather than what 'happened'...but it does seem to be getting closer to something tangible that the people can point to and go "WOW"!