• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
No time to check, how many declas docs have been released so far?
They have been released - but, the dissemination of them has been classified.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hot month of August...congressional recess STARTS 3 August 2019 according to congressional schedule and lasts until 8 September 2019. Congress persons (senate and house) CANNOT be arrested while congress is convened according to the constitution (Art. 1, sec. 6) with the noted exception of the following:

They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
In order to comply with the constitution some rats can be arrested at ANY time while others will have to wait until congress has adjourned in recess. Corruption/bribes/pedophilia all are classified as felonies...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm telling you right now, if the FBI/DOJ/Whomever starts arresting Congress, then we're going to have a civil war. The left will start shooting...and we'll just have to shoot back.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I'm telling you right now, if the FBI/DOJ/Whomever starts arresting Congress, then we're going to have a civil war. The left will start shooting...and we'll just have to shoot back.
...and that is a problem?

Remember who had post traumatic stress from firing an AR-15 or who thought ear plugs were rubber bullets? The leftists did!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
...and that is a problem?

Remember who had post traumatic stress from firing an AR-15 or who thought ear plugs were rubber bullets? The leftists did!
No...and yes. The problem is, our highly complex supply lines are easily disrupted. If the left wanted to cause havoc, they could...even with a bunch of mocha-latte beta males and alpha females. Begin interrupting supply chain and we have an issue.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
No...and yes. The problem is, our highly complex supply lines are easily disrupted. If the left wanted to cause havoc, they could...even with a bunch of mocha-latte beta males and alpha females. Begin interrupting supply chain and we have an issue.
Problem for the left is that they are highly dependent upon those supply chains. The cities are blue left and the countryside is red. Cities import from the countryside for nearly everything. Stop the food and fuel to the cities and they die in place.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Problem for the left is that they are highly dependent upon those supply chains. The cities are blue left and the countryside is red. Cities import from the countryside for nearly everything. Stop the food and fuel to the cities and they die in place.
I'm Red and if the Publix ran out of food, I'm screwed. If the gas station ran out of gas, I'm screwed. If....if...if....my town is kind of small too...about 19k peeps.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm Red and if the Publix ran out of food, I'm screwed. If the gas station ran out of gas, I'm screwed. If....if...if....my town is kind of small too...about 19k peeps.
Bigger Pantry and 5 gallon gas cans and Stabil, plan an exit strategy if necessary, a way out of town, tuck your supplies outta the way, rotate as necessary...

no one's really screwed, unless your in a jail cell

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Boom-Rates Cut, Projection, This Is Not A Coincidence - Episode 1931a

[24 Hr Warning], News Cycle Shift, Be Vigilant - Episode 1931b

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Bigger Pantry and 5 gallon gas cans and Stabil, plan an exit strategy if necessary, a way out of town, tuck your supplies outta the way, rotate as necessary...

no one's really screwed, unless your in a jail cell
I don't have anywhere really to go...and I imagine that there would be roaming hoards of the "People's FSA" roaming around (free stuff army) killing whomever they felt had anything of value.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't have anywhere really to go...and I imagine that there would be roaming hoards of the "People's FSA" roaming around (free stuff army) killing whomever they felt had anything of value.
bring them on. I have something for them they won't see coming until its too late!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So per John Solomon, it looks like Comey won't be indicted for leaking classified material...but he indicates that with regard to other matters, there will be a day of reckoning. If so, I can live with no prosecution for leaking...

Plus, it seems that if the DOJ blows it's load too quickly, they will tip off other people currently under investigation so this may be a tactical withdrawal to win the strategic battle.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So more imminent happenings predicted but nothing seems to have been released yet.

DO I have that right?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Really? These people can't even change a tire and you think they have the ability to kill? You guys give these losers way too much credit.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Really? These people can't even change a tire and you think they have the ability to kill? You guys give these losers way too much credit.
Never...NEVER...underestimate the enemy dude!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
So more imminent happenings predicted but nothing seems to have been released yet.

DO I have that right?
I’m guessing late Friday. End of the news cycle and the MSM can’t spin it right away but people on our side can digest the material in preparation for the Monday morning leftist quarterbacks.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Never...NEVER...underestimate the enemy dude!
True but knowing the enemy is paramount. What are they gonna do, stone us to death with Ipads? :p You think these people know how to load and shoot a gun?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I’m guessing late Friday. End of the news cycle and the MSM can’t spin it right away but people on our side can digest the material in preparation for the Monday morning leftist quarterbacks.
OK, let's see what happens

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
True but knowing the enemy is paramount. What are they gonna do, stone us to death with Ipads? :p You think these people know how to load and shoot a gun?
Yeh, many of them do!