• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No...and yes. The problem is, our highly complex supply lines are easily disrupted. If the left wanted to cause havoc, they could...even with a bunch of mocha-latte beta males and alpha females. Begin interrupting supply chain and we have an issue.
Nah, bro... Think onnit -- the supply chain has two ends, right?

One end starts in the country... all the goodies from the country go into the cities...

Now replace "country" with "country boys (and girls)" and replace cities with "gibsmedat and show me a safe place".

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don't have anywhere really to go...and I imagine that there would be roaming hoards of the "People's FSA" roaming around (free stuff army) killing whomever they felt had anything of value.
Buck's advice was spot on. Enlarge your pantry, fill it... and never let it get unfull.

Get enough ammo for at least two long guns of the same caliber. Shotgun(s) and pistols. Swords...

OK, the above sounds like a real down-side, doesn't it?

Let me tellya why it is a heck of a bargain:

By rotating a full (large) pantry with regular-as-removed refills, you save $ on inflation; eg: the sugar you bought has gone up, as well as everything else, but your pantry remains full (a year's worth?). Moreover, you can make killings on loss-leader stuff by buying a whole lot of them. Herself does this.

Buying guns and ammo is one of the very few things you can do in your lifetime that do not depreciate, but APPRECIATE in $$

The old cardboard box that holds my Ruger Single-Six says, "$87.50". I didn't even have to show any ID to the Hardware store owner... 1970's Today, used ones go for over $500.

So it is an investment that historically has secretly matched gold: weaponry.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
So per John Solomon, it looks like Comey won't be indicted for leaking classified material...but he indicates that with regard to other matters, there will be a day of reckoning. If so, I can live with no prosecution for leaking...

Plus, it seems that if the DOJ blows it's load too quickly, they will tip off other people currently under investigation so this may be a tactical withdrawal to win the strategic battle.

Oops!
A source familiar with the probe has confirmed to Fox News that the DOJ Inspector General's office has been reviewing whether Comey's memos improperly contained classified information, among other matters.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
SerialBrain2: Trump Reversed the Chemtrails: Third Confirmation.

Just the other day I commented to the Mrs. about how clear the skies have been lately & the absence of chemtrails.
Thank you Mr. Trump!

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I can say, I don't Understand...

If I do something wrong, and people witness it, i've left a paper trail and there are a few witness' who'll attest to my actions, why does a situation such as that require two years or more of investigation?

The dirty deeds have already been done, would they be investigating to determine if I did it or if the witness' are credible or if the law was actually violated or the time of day made my actions legal or if anything happened at all, even when video is available...?

WTF, when I'm caught for a red light violation, there's no investigation, no delays, no nothing, im ticketed and generally i pay and i'm then paid in full...

Point IS:
The Illegalities have already been done, 'they have it all, and now all they're doing is 'educating the public'?
Really?
Why not just tell the public, tell US all what's happened, then make arrests for crimes that have already been done...if the other rats flee, they already know what they've done, arrest them or shoot them, either way, don't let them walk while you continue to talk...resolves nothing and the violations continue, unabated, continuing the rifts, the breaks, the confusion, the violations of each and every one of us because we haven't been told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Turns out, We're the Cats and they all have red lights...
IMHO, playing with US is nothing but cruel as the crimes have already been committed, and no arrests are made because it could change the depth of the available evidence?

BS

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I am completely baffled by the Epstein case. The judge has given them until June of 2020 to start the trial, but he is willing to defer to the defense and delay the start of the trial if they are not ready yet. THEY HAVE ALMOST A YEAR!!! I know, I know... there are a million pages of evidence to go through. But with a million pages the evidence must be overwhelming.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I am completely baffled by the Epstein case. The judge has given them until June of 2020 to start the trial, but he is willing to defer to the defense and delay the start of the trial if they are not ready yet. THEY HAVE ALMOST A YEAR!!! I know, I know... there are a million pages of evidence to go through. But with a million pages the evidence must be overwhelming.
Has all the makings of a sham and an extra year for the communists to continue unabated with their mission to destroy America. With every day that passes, the concept that the American people need to be prepared before full disclosure can be made, smells more and more like bullshit!

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Judge Berman is a Clinton appointee.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Steadily Surfacing?

You've Got To Be Kidding, right?

But with a million pages the evidence must be overwhelming.
I ask why?
Jeffie knows EXACTLY what he's done...the rats are looking for holes in all of it, weakness' of the witness's / victims for easier destruction when the actual shit-show starts...

Million Pages is a ruse, an excuse

How's that go:?
Just outlast Trump, eventually he'll go away, then it's back to business as usual...China Knows This, Iran Knows This...John Kerry went and told them, so have several others from the cabal. It would seem they're best of buds

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I question the validity of this. So many internet sleuths with these various 'scoops' which don't usually come to fruition. That shit right there is what used to piss me off but I've become more tolerant of their drivel and usually take it all with a grain of salt now!
HANNITY's Radio show was talking about the slowness. The guy he was speaking with pointed out the other investigation that are to wind up later this year also have parts that current suspects may also be involved with. While Barr could go ahead and prosecute the current potential courts are DC and NY, neither a bastion of TRUMP supporters and definately PROG territories. The speaker suspects the investigations still open will have evidence that strengthens the cases that DOJ has completed, and waiting for this evidence just makes all the cases stronger in a Court of Law.

He, That's what I heard. YMMV

I can understand not wanting to go off half-cocked. when just a little more time you aim a full charge.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
She's great researcher who connects the dots...

Epstein Enemy Emerges from the Swamp?

Amazing Polly

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Something BIG is about to drop!!!

POLITICS

FBI Document Warns Conspiracy Theories Are A New Domestic Terrorism Threat

A recent intelligence bulletin comes as the FBI is facing pressure to explain who it considers an extremist, and how the government prosecutes domestic terrorists.

Jana Winter

08/01/2019 12:12 PM ET

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fbi-domestic-terrorism_n_5d430db7e4b0acb57fc91818
1564703178017.png
1564703191539.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 5.49.28 PM.png

Well, that's a lie for sure. The anons search for intel readily available online. Q merely asks questions that cause anons to seek answers. Nothing is "classified".

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Ken Starr: "I think what comes next is the REVELATION of the truth. How it all began. So much of this is going, Bill, to how did this get started? Let's go to Genesis Chapter 1. And that again leads us right back to Horowitz and his report."

Q: "It's going to be BIBLICAL"

@2:02

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Ken Starr: "I think what comes next is the REVELATION of the truth. How it all began. So much of this is going, Bill, to how did this get started? Let's go to Genesis Chapter 1. And that again leads us right back to Horowitz and his report."

Interesting that he used the term "house of cards". There are no coincidences?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

yaya, we'll see. So far all talk. I'm not looking for the house of cards to fall all at once. Maybe a Q or a K might start us off!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Imagine if you will...........
Your child was kidnapped, stolen at birth. or a runaway, no matter how long ago.............
First it was pedo priests.
Then pizzagate shows up on your radar and the wheels start turning.
epstein shows up & it's pedo this and pedo that.
Sacrifice?
You start to loose your mind with the possibilities.
Then this "Qanon comes along & reaffirms all your suspicions. What happened to your child is unimaginable and driving you crazy.
What do you do? Drink? Drugs? Depression? Action?

Now imaging a list of names and you find out your child was on the list............
Along with all those that have seemed to live through all the abuse?

Oh yea and this isn't just in the US it's world wide!

How long before mothers with their bare hands choke the very last breath from anyone they find involved?
All I can think of is by any means necessary. For a woman probably stalking their target & running over with a car or shooting them is the most logical action.

Just imagine what happens when this is revealed all over the globe.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Hours after Trump retweet, Twitter account suspended

Twitter reportedly suspended an account on Tuesday night that had been retweeted by President Trump just hours earlier.

Trump on Tuesday afternoon retweeted the account, which went by the name “LYNN THOMAS” and had posted a tweet that included a graphic which called Democrats “THE TRUE ENEMIES OF AMERICA," the Daily Beast reports.

“DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONLY ONES INTERFERING IN OUR ELECTIONS. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY SO STRONGLY OPPOSE VOTER ID,” read the tweet that accompanied the graphic.

Twitter told CNN that the account was suspended for violating its terms and conditions but did not specify which rule had been broken. The platform bans users from artificially amplifying or disrupting conversations through multiple accounts.

The account, which was created in September 2018, called itself a "Fierce Trump supporter" and said, "I'm not a bot." It reportedly pushed QAnon conspiracy theories about Democrats murdering children, tweeting last week a meme that targeted former President Clinton and ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Daily Beast reports.

Trump told C-SPAN Tuesday night that he has “not much” regret about his frequent tweeting but added that “the bigger problem are the retweets.”

“You'll retweet something that sounds good, but it turned out to be from a player that's not the best player in the world, that sort of causes a problem," he said.

Trump has frequently come under fire for his tweets, including for tagging a Twitter account on Tuesday that is associated with the QAnon conspiracy theory as he renewed calls to expand voter identification laws.

The president is also under fire for a recent string of attacks against Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), whom he called a “racist” and a “brutal bully.”

Twitter said last month that it would soon tag, but not remove, tweets from world leaders that violate its rules, marking a potential to affect Trump and his remarks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/455487-hours-after-trump-retweet-twitter-account-suspended

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
What, You Thought The Economic Plan Was Going To Be In A Straight Line - Episode 1932a

Bigger Charges Coming, August Is A Hot Month - Episode 1932b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Qanon August 1 2019 - August is a Hot Month

prayingmedic

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Me thinks you are p***y whipped...
Irregardless.....

Seriously, I'll listen to anyone who sounds sane today. Listen to her. Give her 20 minutes then tell me its only about the pussy

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There is no word called irregardless.

The word he was attempting to use is irrespective...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There is no word called irregardless.

The word he was attempting to use is irrespective...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless
Irregardless
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Look up irregardless in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Irregardless is a word sometimes used in place of regardless or irrespective, which has caused controversy since the early twentieth century, though the word appeared in print as early as 1795.[1] Most dictionaries list it as non-standard or incorrect usage, and recommend that "regardless" should be used instead.[2][3][4]

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There is no word called irregardless......
"irregardless" is colloquial - used in language but not in formal writing. SLANG

Like "aint / ain't" . Back in the 60s teachers tried to stop us kids from using the term. A little slogan became popular where I grew up. " Ya' can't use ain't, 'cause ain't ain't in the dictionary, so ain't ain't a word" .
The term aint /ain't is now in the dictionary

Most of us members here use colloquials posting daily. The one that gets me is "prolly" for the word "probably". I chalk it up to technology, texting, and consider "prolly" a colloquial .

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

FBI Document Warns Conspiracy Theories Are A New Domestic Terrorism Threat

I don't know if you all remember, but I recall it vividly:

When the Liberty Dollar was raided in 2007, the fed prosecutor referred to the minting copper, silver and gold as a "unique form of domestic terrorism."

I have to wonder what role the SPLC played in generating this latest definition of domestic terrorism.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited: