• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gammer nazis are the worst!
Ay, We all have our little quirks. Me, I can't stand myself cause I'm so perfect at times.
(there is some spell and grammar check for those to enjoy)
:winks2:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Ay, We all have our little quirks. Me, I can't stand myself cause I'm so perfect at times.
(there is some spell and grammar check for those to enjoy)
:winks2:
My wife tells me if I was a little more humble I would be perfect...

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
"irregardless" is colloquial - used in language but not in formal writing. SLANG

Like "aint / ain't" . Back in the 60s teachers tried to stop us kids from using the term. A little slogan became popular where I grew up. " Ya' can't use ain't, 'cause ain't ain't in the dictionary, so ain't ain't a word" .
The term aint /ain't is now in the dictionary

Most of us members here use colloquials posting daily. The one that gets me is "prolly" for the word "probably". I chalk it up to technology, texting, and consider "prolly" a colloquial .
Plenty of words my grandpa used I was not allowed to use around my mother or any English teacher. And, none were really cuss words, just good old fashioned slang.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yeah - many of us were raised to speak properly and use correct language. Its more proper you see. Its respectable.

We were raised to talk like...important people. You know - like lawyers...and politicians...and bankers.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
... Its respectable. We were raised to talk like...important people. You know - like lawyers...and politicians...and bankers.
"When ya can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bull shit". Works still to this day.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
OK, Grasshoppers:

These were grammar requirements back in the Olden Days -- 1947 to be precise --

All right is all right. Alright never is.
The (Harvard?) comma rule was NOT in force. It was big, green, shiny, and dead. Red means "verboten!"

To answer a teacher's question with, "Yeah" carried the daunting penalty: The sinner must bake chocolate chip cookies for the entire class.

For the required understanding of the "F" words: "The Farther you go, the Further you get." "far"= distance

All typed assignments will have double-space after periods. (printers, Gentle Readers, had not yet been invented)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violation in observance of any of the above at any time, spoken or written or typed... was treated about like blasphemy.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Looks to me like things are slow on the Q front. Any idea when we start seeing Declass? Is it Wednesday yet?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Looks to me like things are slow on the Q front. Any idea when we start seeing Declass? Is it Wednesday yet?
Wednesday, 21 August 2019...after Dan Coats leaves on the 15th. NOTHING to do with last seen time on Q watch... unless time on watch of 4:51 = 451 Fahrenheit = traditionally hot August ...yeah, I am stretching here.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Wednesday, 21 August 2019...after Dan Coats leaves on the 15th. NOTHING to do with last seen time on Q watch... unless time on watch of 4:51 = 451 Fahrenheit = traditionally hot August ...yeah, I am stretching here.
I like how you think

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Economy Is Now In Position, Next Phase Coming - Episode 1933a

Slam-Dunk Positioned, Expectations Are A Distraction From The Goal - Episode 1933b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is another channel I listen to. Lori Colley. Great lady.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Common courtesy follows common sense and we ALL know what happened to that!
It done got up and went somewhere far far away for the majority. Part of the modern fallen moral standard declining daily for the biomass of mouth breathers.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Another channel I enjoy. He usually has his own in depth news coverage relating to the Q drops. Great guy, great content.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Common courtesy follows common sense and we ALL know what happened to that!
I use those words daily. I guess I'm just old fashion.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I use those words daily. I guess I'm just old fashion.
Old fashioned/old school... I guess just "old" sums it all up. Dims/punks/"gangsta" wannabes always whinin' about respect NEVER understood respect MUST be earned...it DON'T come for free and it starts with respecting yourself enough to respect others. Common courtesy and common sense are the fertile soil where these grow.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
OK, Grasshoppers:

These were grammar requirements back in the Olden Days -- 1947 to be precise --

All right is all right. Alright never is.
The (Harvard?) comma rule was NOT in force. It was big, green, shiny, and dead. Red means "verboten!"

To answer a teacher's question with, "Yeah" carried the daunting penalty: The sinner must bake chocolate chip cookies for the entire class.

For the required understanding of the "F" words: "The Farther you go, the Further you get." "far"= distance

All typed assignments will have double-space after periods. (printers, Gentle Readers, had not yet been invented)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violation in observance of any of the above at any time, spoken or written or typed... was treated about like blasphemy.
Just thought of sumpin. I have five books and dozens of magazine articles in print. Every sentence on every page of every one of them -- without any exception, has a double space after the period. Period. <-- See? OOP. Doesn't show. With this media.

End of thread drift.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
LM190802b.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Economy Is Now In Position, Next Phase Coming - Episode 1933a

Slam-Dunk Positioned, Expectations Are A Distraction From The Goal - Episode 1933b

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
"fbi calls Qanon"

Uh...... lets get something straight. The fib agency has zero credibility at the upper levels. I'm sure there are a lot of good hard working people there but it all is a huge scam at the top.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
That's a fake FBI attribution... Watch the 2nd X22 report above.

FBI reports are on a specific website... this was not.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
FBI reports are on a specific website... this was not.
I don't believe the yahoo article for a second. And I like X22 report but he overlooked something. Only documents released to the public are available via the vault.

The alledged FBI document was not released to the public. It was supposedly for law enforcement so it would NOT be available via the vault.

FBIc.jpg

When NBC reported on this, they just repeated Yahoo News...

FBIsearch2.jpg

All the reports of this Phoenix field office bulletin all refer back to Yahoo News. And Yahoo couldn't get the FBI to acknowledge it.

That's why I don't believe it. It's no more than hearsay.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's no more than hearsay.
from Anonymous Sources, i've never met Anonymous, personally, but with a name like that, i'll bet it's easy to hide

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
How will q spin Ratcliff Bowing out?
Probably in a similar way the President did. The guy has the right to decline if he wants to. Can't blame him for not wanting to put his family through the crap with the media, etc.

DT190802.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm amazed at all the disinformation taken as credible by the faithful Q warriors here. Seriously guys. Take a step back and inject a little objectivity into your viewpoint.

Many of these internet videos are just internet celebrity opinion pieces. (Yes, I do watch a number of them as they are posted here). Don't get sucked in too deep. Be flexible, nimble and objective. Question everything!

Taking anything the MSM publishes seriously?

stop-stop-im-gonna-pee-13855639.png

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
i find i need to re-adjust every few weeks, it begins to hurt
then i set the baggage down, sleep well for a few nights
and readjust my GAS hat
Life is Focused for a few days...then curiosity hits again and I'm caught back up into it

my weakness, i know, but it's my world too and these people are bent on destroying it, seemingly unabated as I continue to read posts from them telling me my country sucks and needs to be changed to a communist country

(here we go again...readjust and tighten the buckle...)

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm amazed at all the disinformation taken as credible by the faithful Q warriors here. Seriously guys. Take a step back and inject a little objectivity into your viewpoint.

Many of these internet videos are just internet celebrity opinion pieces. (Yes, I do watch a number of them as they are posted here). Don't get sucked in too deep. Be flexible, nimble and objective. Question everything!

Taking anything the MSM publishes seriously?

View attachment 137844
I automatically discount 75% of what I read on the Internet. The other 24% is taken with a huge grain of salt and the last 1% is probably what I consider "dependable" information. Problem is, you don't know where to get the 1% on a consistent basis.