• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The alledged FBI document was not released to the public. It was supposedly for law enforcement so it would NOT be available via the vault.

All the reports of this Phoenix field office bulletin all refer back to Yahoo News. And Yahoo couldn't get the FBI to acknowledge it.

That's why I don't believe it. It's no more than hearsay.
IIRC, Operations Gunrunner and Fast and Furious were run out of Phoenix.

I still say the SPLC wrote this for them.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
As to why from Dallas to El Paso? Because El Paso is nearly all Mexican. Went down there several years ago. Just drove south until it got warm then kept going. Drove as far as the outlet mall on I-25 If the mall hadn't been so nice I would have thought I crossed the border.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
As to why from Dallas to El Paso? Because El Paso is nearly all Mexican. Went down there several years ago. Just drove south until it got warm then kept going. Drove as far as the outlet mall on I-25 If the mall hadn't been so nice I would have thought I crossed the border.
Don't kid yourself. There are some nice malls in Mexico as well.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Short vid on oddities of the recent shooting.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BTW, I don't believe this is the same person...just they have a similar appearance and both have the crazy eyes.
There never was an "Adam Lanza". Older photos they used we're of his brother, who was coincidentally the one accused of the "shooting" at first. That photo is a photoshopped composite made to look "creepy". I've studied the SH FF to have seen enough evidence to convince me of that.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We're all in the Truman show...

BOOM(S)! Mainstream Reporter Has Deep Swamp Ties - Where is Ghislaine?

Amazing Polly

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Think About The Economic Plan, Put It All Together What Do You See - Episode 1934a

We Knew It Was Going To Happen, Exculpatory Evidence, Boom - Episode 1934b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Lies Are Being Exposed, The Awakening Momentum Is Gaining Speed:Harley Schlanger

X22Report Spotlight

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Red Pill News - Narrative Established, They Fear Us, FF Event Overload

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
X22 Report Episode 1934C. CANNOT be embedded here at GIM2 so here's the link:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6jBxoPIevJHk/

This was my first experience with bitchute. Relatively simple, reliable streaming, somewhat underdeveloped site as far as search functions and viewing options which is all to be expected due to it's newness. No funky weirdness immediately apparent (tracking cookies, bots/spybots, intrusive ads, etc.) All in all a good experience. Looking forward to it's growth. May youtube/google/alphabet die a drawn out and PAINFUL death.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
CloudFlare Terminates Service for 8Chan

The mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio are horrific tragedies. In the case of the El Paso shooting, the suspected terrorist gunman appears to have been inspired by the forum website known as 8chan. Based on evidence we've seen, it appears that he posted a screed to the site immediately before beginning his terrifying attack on the El Paso Walmart killing 20 people.

Unfortunately, this is not an isolated incident. Nearly the same thing happened on 8chan before the terror attack in Christchurch, New Zealand. The El Paso shooter specifically referenced the Christchurch incident and appears to have been inspired by the largely unmoderated discussions on 8chan which glorified the previous massacre. In a separate tragedy, the suspected killer in the Poway, California synagogue shooting also posted a hate-filled “open letter” on 8chan. 8chan has repeatedly proven itself to be a cesspool of hate.

8chan is among the more than 19 million Internet properties that use Cloudflare's service. We just sent notice that we are terminating 8chan as a customer effective at midnight tonight Pacific Time. The rationale is simple: they have proven themselves to be lawless and that lawlessness has caused multiple tragic deaths. Even if 8chan may not have violated the letter of the law in refusing to moderate their hate-filled community, they have created an environment that revels in violating its spirit.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://new.blog.cloudflare.com/terminating-service-for-8chan/

----------------------

The Obama Administration spent 150 million to buy their way onto the board of #Cloudflare.

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/102562432003055745

Qresearch seems better without Cloudflare???

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
CloudFlare Terminates Service for 8Chan

The mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio are horrific tragedies. In the case of the El Paso shooting, the suspected terrorist gunman appears to have been inspired by the forum website known as 8chan. Based on evidence we've seen, it appears that he posted a screed to the site immediately before beginning his terrifying attack on the El Paso Walmart killing 20 people.

Unfortunately, this is not an isolated incident. Nearly the same thing happened on 8chan before the terror attack in Christchurch, New Zealand. The El Paso shooter specifically referenced the Christchurch incident and appears to have been inspired by the largely unmoderated discussions on 8chan which glorified the previous massacre. In a separate tragedy, the suspected killer in the Poway, California synagogue shooting also posted a hate-filled “open letter” on 8chan. 8chan has repeatedly proven itself to be a cesspool of hate.

8chan is among the more than 19 million Internet properties that use Cloudflare's service. We just sent notice that we are terminating 8chan as a customer effective at midnight tonight Pacific Time. The rationale is simple: they have proven themselves to be lawless and that lawlessness has caused multiple tragic deaths. Even if 8chan may not have violated the letter of the law in refusing to moderate their hate-filled community, they have created an environment that revels in violating its spirit.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://new.blog.cloudflare.com/terminating-service-for-8chan/

----------------------

The Obama Administration spent 150 million to buy their way onto the board of #Cloudflare.

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/102562432003055745

Qresearch seems better without Cloudflare???

This will be known as the Bolshevik era of American history. Censorship continues unabated and unchallenged by 'American patriots'

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If that's the case, these people are stupid (as Q would say). 8chan is back up and running on a different service provider.
Yes, the Trump team is always three or four steps ahead of the LEFT wing idiots.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If that's the case, these people are stupid (as Q would say). 8chan is back up and running on a different service provider.
Not just a physical take-down, but a public relations take down. It was a smear against 8chan to discredit it (or worse). Probably part of a process to eventually have 8chan designated a terrorist organization.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Scarey to think how many MK-Ultra exploited mind controlled young white men are planted all across the country.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Not just a physical take-down, but a public relations take down. It was a smear against 8chan to discredit it (or worse). Probably part of a process to eventually have 8chan designated a terrorist organization.
Yep. We knew that would happen. Q warned of such.

Just read some of the tweets regarding "q anon 8chan"
Here's a search link: https://twitter.com/search?q=q anon 8chan

8chan3.jpg

Folks like "Your Old Mate" calling for QAnon people to be treated as terrorists is just inviting some crazy person to go off on QAnon folks. Any innocent QAnon blood spilled will be the fault of people like "Your Old Mate" and his rhetoric.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The longer Team Q goes without outing the deep state criminals the worse it is going to get. What are they waiting for?

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Kabuki Theater seems to have no time limits...like that battery rabbit, it just goes on and on and on and on

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The longer Team Q goes without outing the deep state criminals the worse it is going to get. What are they waiting for?
I must agree. This time these false flags and left wing propagandist lies are gaining momentum. Q needs to come out with reveals of who these shooters really were, and who controlled them. The proof is there. They have it all. They have more than you know. The time to strike is now.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
so, Murder was ALLOWED TO HAPPEN???
It was allowed to occur so we could learn something more?

What was it we've learned? I've not heard anything other than the same story-line that I've heard for several years now: It's Trumps Fault

I've learned nothing, I'm not sure anyone else has either...but, maybe what's needed is more money for more grand juries, more investigations, more discovery on Who, What, Why, Where, When and How it's soon to be 'OUR FAULT', we don't need weapons and we don't need to know how any of this is connected

o_O

here we go again...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Scary to think how many MK-Ultra exploited mind controlled young white men are planted all across the country.
Only their handlers know for sure, but certainly there is a mind-controlled contingent from every ethnicity and socio-political background to fit any agenda and steer the narrative in the direction du jur.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So with 8chan removed from the planet by way of Bolshevik censorship (and 4chan not far behind), what happens to the Q droppings? It's really a shame that the communists are far more organized than American patriots.