• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So with 8chan removed from the planet by way of Bolshevik censorship (and 4chan not far behind), what happens to the Q droppings? It's really a shame that the communists are far more organized than American patriots.
Who knows? :don't know:

10 days of darkness? :don't know:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who knows? :don't know:

10 days of darkness? :don't know:
ANOTHER 10 days???? Dang!!!

I gotta say though...the world seems to be in an organized period of upheaval. Masses shooting in the US, India/Pakistan on the edge of war, Hong Kong in flames, Iran seizing oil tankers left and right. Hang in there folks....the best may be yet to come.

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Have some patience people.... Q will be back.

8chan5.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Any one have luck getting on 8ch?
Still down bit relax, it will take a while, perhaps a day or longer, to get it back up, into DNS and stable on a partner's platform who is as committed as themselves in providing a means of communicating the truth to be out there for all to see. That 8chan kid and his group doesn't like to lose!!

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Don't kid yourself...the attack on 8chan was intended to take down the Q posts. No more new comms if they can't get a replacement.

No more mass investigations by "autists".
I disagree - and here is why.

The autists have been weaponized. That isnt going to change. There are enough Q followers (including Praying Medic, X22, IPOT, etc...where the autists could reunite under any number of platforms by communicating via these other Q followers. Word in the Q community would quickly spread once a good landing spot is found.

Think of the autists as being amorphous...able to bend and reconstitute themselves whatever the environment....

And - I have no doubt that Q has the means to enter the discussion - where ever it may be - and will have ways to prove his/they/its authenticity. Perhaps other photos from the plane ride over N Korea or something. I am sure there would be proofs to validate that its the real Q.

For all we know - this is all a part of the plan...

Remember when 8chan was having issues around when Epstein first got arrested? They quit baking the bread - supposedly because the board owner wanted to do something different...and then a few days later - Q told him to revert back to the way it was before...

What isnt mentioned is the fact that for those few days around Epsteins arrest is that there is no record of any breads that have baked...

I am convinced that was deliberate. I dont know why...and I could make a good argument about how that is really nefarious. Q did NOT want those breads baked during that time period.

Funny thing is...the more time that goes by - the more I waffle about Q...and Trump... I dont doubt that Q is real...and closely connected to Trump. I just wonder if their agenda is pro-America as we know it...

I dont doubt that Trump is determined to take down the deep state. And I fully support that effort.

I guess what I am growing concerned about is how he intends to do it. Martial law is what Caesar used.

Does Trump have designs to be the 1st American Caesar? I dont know - but, his personality would strongly suggest that he wouldnt be naturally opposed to such an idea. Could a cabal of American generals exploit this weakness in Trump with the intent of using him as the "cover" to initiate martial law? I dont know. But I dont think its a stretch to imagine some generals (good intentioned or not) are thinking that our days as a civil society are definitely numbered...and are making plans to deal with what is coming...

I guess that is what makes this whole Q thing interesting to me...better than a Tom Clancy novel...with more twists and turns...

Sorry for the rambling...

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Still down. Relax, it will take a while, perhaps a day or longer, to get it back up, into DNS and stable on a partner's platform who is as committed as themselves in providing a means of communicating the truth to be out there for all to see. That 8chan kid and his group doesn't like to lose!!
You'r probably more tech savy than I so maybe you can help. Been trying to look up 8ch DNS on command prompt but think Im doing it wrong. I put in nslookup 8ch.net and should get a DNS address correct? When I do it with goldismoney2.com it gives me a DNS but when I put it in the search address I get the sorry IP address is wrong page. What am I doing wrong?

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I disagree - and here is why.

The autists have been weaponized. That isnt going to change. There are enough Q followers (including Praying Medic, X22, IPOT, etc...where the autists could reunite under any number of platforms by communicating via these other Q followers. Word in the Q community would quickly spread once a good landing spot is found.

Think of the autists as being amorphous...able to bend and reconstitute themselves whatever the environment....

And - I have no doubt that Q has the means to enter the discussion - where ever it may be - and will have ways to prove his/they/its authenticity. Perhaps other photos from the plane ride over N Korea or something. I am sure there would be proofs to validate that its the real Q.

For all we know - this is all a part of the plan...

Remember when 8chan was having issues around when Epstein first got arrested? They quit baking the bread - supposedly because the board owner wanted to do something different...and then a few days later - Q told him to revert back to the way it was before...

What isnt mentioned is the fact that for those few days around Epsteins arrest is that there is no record of any breads that have baked...

I am convinced that was deliberate. I dont know why...and I could make a good argument about how that is really nefarious. Q did NOT want those breads baked during that time period.

Funny thing is...the more time that goes by - the more I waffle about Q...and Trump... I dont doubt that Q is real...and closely connected to Trump. I just wonder if their agenda is pro-America as we know it...

I dont doubt that Trump is determined to take down the deep state. And I fully support that effort.

I guess what I am growing concerned about is how he intends to do it. Martial law is what Caesar used.

Does Trump have designs to be the 1st American Caesar? I dont know - but, his personality would strongly suggest that he wouldnt be naturally opposed to such an idea. Could a cabal of American generals exploit this weakness in Trump with the intent of using him as the "cover" to initiate martial law? I dont know. But I dont think its a stretch to imagine some generals (good intentioned or not) are thinking that our days as a civil society are definitely numbered...and are making plans to deal with what is coming...

I guess that is what makes this whole Q thing interesting to me...better than a Tom Clancy novel...with more twists and turns...

Sorry for the rambling...
Agree. There are definitely some cracks in "the plan", and a "good" dictator is no better than a "bad" one.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
8Chan WILL be back. Q already setup a contingency posting site just in case needed while 8chan is getting kicked about by DS/MSM. Autists, Bakers and others will continue to research/decode/disseminate Q drops. Yes, the left IS quite stupid as well as annoying...sort of like a gang of flies for Beelzebub.

Q posts previous to this attack are archived...go see Qmap...https://Qmap.pub

Q comms WILL continue.

This is very revealing...
The video/report? Yes. Quite revealing.

The fact that the vid can't be posted here at GIM2? Not so much. Either bitchute isn't yet set up with adequate servers and sufficient connections to allow extensive linking/active archiving is not surprising at all given the newness of bitchute. The software for GIM2 may also need to be tweaked to allow connection to bitchute videos. Either way, links to bitchute videos are still quite useful.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Agree. There are definitely some cracks in "the plan", and a "good" dictator is no better than a "bad" one.
I'm OK with Trump as the good dictator, until the next bad one comes along, because then we are totally f*cked!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Multiple conversations today, one at a hobby meeting. Simply ain't buyin it. Average people saying gun grab, call us back from break to shove some gun grab trash through. I was surprised how much they already knew about both shootings. Knew the talking points on msm sucked & knew about the drugged shooters from the past, multiple shooters, leo's on scene in seconds etc....

I see this as a result of con gress not closing the border and doing their jobs so they try to grab even more power. I think we are reaching the point where average people will disobey in large enough numbers that the brown shirts won't can't do anything.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
MG190805.jpg

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
3 minute video at link:
The First Lady and I join all Americans in praying and grieving for the victims, their families, and the survivors. We will stand by their side FOREVER! pic.twitter.com/zOQLvAuXoh— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 5, 2019
22 second video at link:
Today, I am also directing the Department of Justice to propose legislation ensuring that those who commit hate crimes and mass murders face the DEATH PENALTY - and that this capital punishment be delivered quickly, decisively, and without years of needless delay. pic.twitter.com/BDXdpelK7F— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 5, 2019
We must honor the sacred memory of those we have lost by acting as ONE PEOPLE. Open wounds cannot heal if we are divided. We must seek real, bipartisan solutions that will truly make America safer and better for all. pic.twitter.com/ADvMn9HZW7— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 5, 2019

President @realDonaldTrump is right: mass murderers should swiftly face the death penalty. The death penalty system should allow punishment to be carried out expeditiously and function as an adequate deterrent.

Only God can judge. But we can sure set up the meeting. pic.twitter.com/qTlS8uDRrv— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) August 5, 2019

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Paul Furber
@paul_furber
6/ Well done @Cloudflare. Chan users see censorship as an annoyance and route around it. You just moved 8chan to a place where it can NEVER be shut down, even if you wanted to, because it’s now running on top of Bittorrent via TOR on about a thousand people’s computers.

..........................................................................................................................

1/ Theory: #8chan is really being shut down because people posted screenshots there of a sickening video that’s supposed to be from the Weiner laptop.
.....moar

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Paul Furber
@paul_furber
6/ Well done @Cloudflare. Chan users see censorship as an annoyance and route around it. You just moved 8chan to a place where it can NEVER be shut down, even if you wanted to, because it’s now running on top of Bittorrent via TOR on about a thousand people’s computers.

..........................................................................................................................

1/ Theory: #8chan is really being shut down because people posted screenshots there of a sickening video that’s supposed to be from the Weiner laptop.
.....moar
There ya go! Nice, clean, smooth, decentralized and distributed. Even the C_A/FBI will have an extremely difficult time taking this down. Fuck the Deep State as they soon are left to rot in hell.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
RE: the takedown of 8chan - Remember what Q told us in post 777;

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING OFFLINE.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Gold Has Been Weaponized, [CB] System Pushed To The Extreme - Episode 1935a

Forever Message Sent and Received, We Have More Than We Know - Episode 1935b

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Opinion: 8chan breeds mass shooters. Can it be stopped?
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-08-05/8chan-gun-violence
By Jon HealeyDeputy Editorial Page Editor, Aug. 6, 2019 3 AM

A few months ago, I defended Facebook’s decision to ban several well-known provocateurs (including Alex Jones and Louis Farrakhan) from its platform, arguing that online companies have a right to enforce their terms of service. But what about the opposite scenario — when a site welcomes hate speech? That’s the question raised by 8chan, a platform for anonymous posts too awful for the likes of Reddit or even 4chan. The site has provided a home, albeit briefly, for the racist manifestos supposedly penned by three alleged mass shooters this year. The latest of the three, who is accused of killing 20 and wounding dozens more in El Paso, also cited the screed written by the first, the man who killed 49 Muslim worshipers in New Zealand earlier this year.

That sort of contagion cries out for quarantine. And that’s just what started to happen Sunday, when Cloudflare — the company that helped distribute 8chan’s content and shielded it from denial of service attacks — dropped the message board platform like freshly microwaved potato.

Before you go all Bill of Rights on me, that’s not a 1st Amendment issue. Cloudflare can set its own terms of service, provided it doesn’t discriminate against protected classes (and no, incels and white supremacists don’t qualify). It is, however, a form of censorship, the kind that respectable brands practice when they find themselves besmirched by the company they keep. And it’s effective, to a point; 8chan has been unreachable since Cloudflare cut its ties.

Some of you might’ve read the @Cloudflare news already. They're dropping 8chan. https://t.co/FQJrv9wzvn
There might be some downtime in the next 24-48 hours while we find a solution (that includes our email so timely compliance with law enforcement requests may be affected).​
— 8chan (8ch.net) (@infinitechan) August 5, 2019
As Cloudflare noted, there are plenty of other service providers out there that 8chan can use. But shortly after 8chan found another one — Epik, which also hosts the neo-Nazi site Daily Stormer and the hate-speech haven Gab — its new host was dropped by its own internet service provider, Voxility. That knocked 8chan and every other Epik customer offline, temporarily lowering the level of bile and vitriol in the virtual world.

Nevertheless, it seems like just a matter of time before 8chan finds its way back online. That’s because there’s no shortage of companies such as Epik, whose owners have embraced a libertarian mission of providing service to everyone, regardless of how ugly their views might be.

So what are the options here? The government can’t order 8chan to clean up its boards without running afoul of the 1st Amendment, which gives publishers enormous protection even when they host the manifestos written by mass killers. As Emma Llanso of the Center for Democracy and Technology put it, “There’s a lot of things that people are actually permitted by law to say that are hateful, that are spreading dissent and discord.”

Nor would you get very far by pressuring advertisers to avoid 8chan, given that the site doesn’t seem to rely on them. It’s a vanity project of sorts, sustained in part by donations from users. Google has already stopped indexing 8chan’s home page, but that’s just a speed bump for anyone who knows how to use Google to search within specific sites.

In fact, speed bumps are pretty much the only thing that other internet companies can throw in 8chan’s way. And while that’s maddening in many ways, it’s probably better than the existing alternatives.

The internet was designed to have no gatekeeper, which may very well be the best thing about it. Just look at how poorly companies do when they’re thrust into that role on their own sites. Cloudflare’s explanation for why it bounced 8chan seems to be grounded in the outrage over the killings, not in some principle that guides how it evaluates all sites. Twitter’s treatment of hate speech moves in strange and mysterious ways. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube helped Russian trolls meddle in the race for the world’s most important elected office. Given this track record, imagine what the internet would be like if a single company or group of internet infrastructure providers could blacklist a site for nor hewing to a poorly defined set of rules, with no avenue of appeal.

That doesn’t mean we’re powerless in the face of 8chan and its ilk. It means we have to accept that these sites will exist and, because they refuse to moderate their users’ posts, that they will be magnets for the darkest version of humanity. In other words, they will provide a window into what the most disaffected people among us are thinking. What we ultimately do with that information will depend on how much we value security over unbridled free expression. Will the posts make it easier for law enforcement to identify potential domestic terrorists? Would the sites act as tip lines for the FBI? Or does that smack of a surveillance state?

These are the sort of trade-offs that the internet and the 1st Amendment present. I suspect that your answer to those questions will depend on how closely you identify with the manifesto writers’ victims.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I think these people will be so sorry that they pissed off a whole army of autists. These autists will find and expose every deep secret of these companies and their management that the regulatory powers will have no choice but to come down on them or risk being exposed for the shams they really are.

Maybe the phrase should go “revenge is a dish best served by an autists “?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
8chan6.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
8chan7.jpg

Sorry for the inconvenience, common sense will prevail (7 min 28 sec):​
Published on Aug 6, 2019 by Watkins Xerxes​
What a sad weekend. I just finished watching the President of the United States give his condolences to the families of the victims of the El Paso Walmart Shooting, and the Dayton Ohio Shooting. It is a tragedy for those families. It is a tragedy for Mexico, and the United States of America. It is indeed such a sad day, and time in the history of the world.​
The worst sort of monster shoots up random people, that it is the fact that insanity is obviously involved. One of these shooters even shot his own sister. It is terribly sad. We are lucky that at least he was not able to continue shooting, because quick acting law enforcement was able to kill him within a minute of his attack in Dayton.​
Hopefully service will be restored shortly. Again my thoughts and prayers are for the victims of violence everywhere.​

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I just looked up 8ch DNS in command prompt. It seems they are slowly getting it together. Still no site however. The address brought me to bitmitigate.

This is the DNS i got... 45.88.202.252

Try it yourselves in command prompt (cmd.exe). Type nslookup 8ch.net then enter and you should get a DNS for the site.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
View attachment 138068

Sorry for the inconvenience, common sense will prevail (7 min 28 sec):​
Published on Aug 6, 2019 by Watkins Xerxes​
What a sad weekend. I just finished watching the President of the United States give his condolences to the families of the victims of the El Paso Walmart Shooting, and the Dayton Ohio Shooting. It is a tragedy for those families. It is a tragedy for Mexico, and the United States of America. It is indeed such a sad day, and time in the history of the world.​
The worst sort of monster shoots up random people, that it is the fact that insanity is obviously involved. One of these shooters even shot his own sister. It is terribly sad. We are lucky that at least he was not able to continue shooting, because quick acting law enforcement was able to kill him within a minute of his attack in Dayton.​
Hopefully service will be restored shortly. Again my thoughts and prayers are for the victims of violence everywhere.​

Holy shit!!

These people are fucking clowns.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
sad, really, very sad

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
PRESIDENT TRUMP SETS THE COMEY TABLE

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It's comical how the MSM points and shouts, screaming 8chan! when they themselves are most responsible for fomenting ill will among the population beginning with the 2016 Election night coverage...

They were aghast at the results. Stunned to be precise. Blindsided by their hubris.

Yet they never look at the real reason people are going off the reservation.... a mirror.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's comical how the MSM points and shouts, screaming 8chan! when they themselves are most responsible for fomenting ill will among the population beginning with the 2016 Election night coverage...
And, except for the glaring examples they provide for us all to see (yet some won't even look), there is no MSM to draw this information out, to broadcast it in a similar fashion as they use against us...

and some here understand:
8chan is flooded with paid opposition, it had to be in order to bring enough 'evidence' forward to push their agenda against Q and Patriots

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I just looked up 8ch DNS in command prompt. It seems they are slowly getting it together. Still no site however. The address brought me to bitmitigate.

This is the DNS i got... 45.88.202.252

Try it yourselves in command prompt (cmd.exe). Type nslookup 8ch.net then enter and you should get a DNS for the site.
8Chan is on a bittorrent... You will need Tor or a bittorrent client to get 8Chan.