• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I use qanon.pub to read Q posts. I wonder if they will still be able to grab new posts from 8chan now that it is on Tor.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
From wiki:

Tucows also terminated its support as 8chan's domain name registrar, effectively making the site difficult to connect to. In the wake of Cloudflare and Tucows' changes, 8chan switched their domain register to BitMitigate, a division of Epik, a services provider that has previously supported other right-wing sites like Gab and The Daily Stormer. According to Epik's CEO Rob Monster, "Freedom of speech and expression are fundamental rights in a free society. We enter into a slippery slope when we start to limit speech that makes us uncomfortable."[54] However, Voxility, the company that provided BitMitigate and Epik with its own servers and Internet connectivity, then took steps to stop leasing servers to BitMitigate, taking that site off line, stating that the intended use of their servers violated their acceptable use policy.[55]

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I think these people will be so sorry that they pissed off a whole army of autists....
Plus they just created a lot of free advertising for 8chan. Most people didn't know a thing about it a week ago.

Gab.jpg

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I was immediately thinking the same thing

So much for the Free Internet and my biggest concern was when the dark side began to learn how to dismantle the communication devices of our side...

We Made It!
now, can our side arrest those who are pulling off the coup or do we need to lose more traction? but wait, it ain't our fight, we've only been informed of what's going on, we've not been officially invited to the festivities...

sarcasm aside, it'd have been retarded to believe something wasn't going to happen, it always seems darkest before it gets light, is not completely true, most times it goes through a gray phase where all colors seem to get lost into the black/and white of our eyeballs...

they'll be back but as this 'game' proceeds through the internet, what destruction will be done? it's wrecked already, it'll probably get worse...again, before it gets better

But, what will the Better look like???

idk

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Gaba.jpg

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
oh shoot. Thats above my pay grade. I guess we will have to learn. Any advice?
For bittorrent or any other flavor of a torrent the trick is to download when everyone else does. Yeah, I know, it sounds counter-intuitive but that's the genius of Tor. The more people using it at any given time the faster it works. Typical torrents also require that you upload something...sort of like priming the pump. Upload something people will want...like a collection of memes, other images, videos, games, etc.. With MORE computers involved the faster it goes.

ALWAYS check EVERY DOWNLOAD!!! Many a virus are easily transferred to the inattentive! A lot of times the person uploading whatever it is you are downloading isn't even aware a virus is attached. It just happens. So be on guard.

IF you are so inclined torrents are the ONLY way to get to the "dark web" where you can get whatever you want...sort of like Alice's Restaurant and yes, you can even get Alice...Cryptocurrencies are the de rigeur coin of the realm. You might even get that GE Mini gun you've always wanted!

It is easy actually and using it will NOT break your puter however it may do a great job of confusing the hell out of you...it did me. Once I got it sorted out it was like wow! I should've been able to figure this out much sooner. Oh well! At least I can still learn some new tricks.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Overcoming Lies with Truth, Evil with Good

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Don’t You Just Love It When The Economic Plan Comes Together, Golden - Episode 1936a

Define Game Theory, Are You Ready For The Streisand Effect - Episode 1936b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Dan Coats, The King Elijah Party and The Very Big Win You May Have Missed.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Official Statements From 8chans Owner 8/6/19

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If the ds is in control of these shootings etc...... and there are no coincidences....... they also "have it all" and "ALL" is mostly the actions they carry out.
Then they CAN "time the market with msm and tv before interest rate changes, shootings, tariffs etc and profit both on the way down and again on the way back up. The can target companies, industries and our savings.

The more I think about this the crazier it seems. maybe that's why people choose to go through life blind to it all.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
View attachment 138068

Sorry for the inconvenience, common sense will prevail (7 min 28 sec):​
Published on Aug 6, 2019 by Watkins Xerxes​
What a sad weekend. I just finished watching the President of the United States give his condolences to the families of the victims of the El Paso Walmart Shooting, and the Dayton Ohio Shooting. It is a tragedy for those families. It is a tragedy for Mexico, and the United States of America. It is indeed such a sad day, and time in the history of the world.​
The worst sort of monster shoots up random people, that it is the fact that insanity is obviously involved. One of these shooters even shot his own sister. It is terribly sad. We are lucky that at least he was not able to continue shooting, because quick acting law enforcement was able to kill him within a minute of his attack in Dayton.​
Hopefully service will be restored shortly. Again my thoughts and prayers are for the victims of violence everywhere.​
Those of you who care about liberty and free speech might want to call tomorrow and let the Capitol switchboard know your feelings or email the committee at the email address highlighted in yellow below.

8chan9.jpg

8chan9b.jpg

8chan9c.jpg

U.S. Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I sent my email. I don't know how many they will receive but at least I voiced my opinion.

They need to call in the owner of Instagram not 8chan. You would think with the staff they have at their disposal, they could at least get the facts straight.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Will they ask about Q? He has to know who is behind it.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is great!

I hope that Jim Watkins makes it safely to the committee hearing.

Then HE can tell the committee, and the world, that the El Paso manifesto originated on Instagram/Facebook.

Then the committee can subpoena Suckherbird, or whatever his name is (evil white male).

Good times!

Those of you who care about liberty and free speech might want to call tomorrow and let the Capitol switchboard know your feelings or email the committee at the email address highlighted in yellow below.

View attachment 138143

View attachment 138144

View attachment 138145

U.S. Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This bullshit manifesto was posted on 8-chan AFTER the shooting, and they fucking know it.
The whole fookin' mess was a truly sloppy production from a deeply panicked intel/left. The timing of PLANTED social media crap/8chan crap/the entire fabricated background/comms/opinions of the shooter was quite obviously a fake made so blatantly obvious by the intel/left that it appears to be a desperate act much more so than a "hail Mary play". These asshats have clearly lost control and have only nervous/panicked/raw recruits/third string players at hand to do the work the former players who have scattered into the wind used to do.. They have a damned good idea what's coming and that it's coming REAL soon. Two (2) concepts, a word and a phrase to keep in mind as we observe the deep state/dems/left over the next few weeks...(1)train wreck and (2)fustercluck. They will be making clear, obvious, pitifully funny errors and mistakes as they fall all around and fall over themselves attempting to avoid/escape/get backed into corners in a vain attempt to avoid their coming prosecution and judgment. Not even Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin and the Three Stooges together could put together the hilarious widespread panic and follies we're about to see!

It is now clear that the dems/left/intel ignoramouses are extremely low on ammo. AND their best shooters are deserting and abandoning the posts! The routing of these cretins is about to begin

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They have a damned good idea what's coming and that it's coming REAL soon.
My older 2 boys came down to visit from SC; they told me of empty shelves at Wal Mart because of the "food shortage" as a result of the floods. Just wait...you're absolutely right. REAL soon.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not even Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin and the Three Stooges together could put together the hilarious widespread panic and follies we're about to see!
Keystone Cops you left out.
And a TRIPLE like for you.
You hit the bullseye.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This bullshit manifesto was posted on 8-chan AFTER the shooting, and they fucking know it.
But the public will remember what they heard on the "news" first. I don't know of any MSM corrections/redactions.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
But the public will remember what they heard on the "news" first. I don't know of any MSM corrections/redactions.
Trump knows it.
Watch. DHS will never be the same again.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The cabal is certainly going to great lengths to regain control of the narrative.
These are the lengths they go to in order to control far more than just the narrative. Domestic murders, wars, chemical attacks, depleted uranium, geoengineering (chemtrails), starvation through nutritionless foods, disease through medicines and foods, for them there are NO limits...whatever it takes to gain AND keep power is exactly what they have done, are doing and will do. Narratives are just the bedtime stories told to sheep...

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
My older 2 boys came down to visit from SC; they told me of empty shelves at Wal Mart because of the "food shortage" as a result of the floods. Just wait...you're absolutely right. REAL soon.
Um, I searched for SC floods and found news and images from 2017...

WTF?

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
maybe that's why people choose to go through life blind to it all.
First time in a long time anyone has recognized that some who are asleep are that way by choice...like a survival device, 'turn it off' saves them from the angst of knowing stuff they can't do anything with...

I don't blame them, I have to do it, step aside intentionally, on occasion, because the burden gets too heavy to carry

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
First time in a long time anyone has recognized that some who are asleep are that way by choice...like a survival device, 'turn it off' saves them from the angst of knowing stuff they can't do anything with...

I don't blame them, I have to do it, step aside intentionally, on occasion, because the burden gets too heavy to carry
You nailed it.

Never underestimate the power of denial...