• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How Do You Make A [CB] Obsolete, This Is How - Episode 1937a

One Question Destroys The MSM, What’s Coming Will Shock The Nation - Episode 1937b

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
8chan10.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
In Q post #97 on 11-05-2017, Q mentioned 10 days of darkness.
In Q post #282 on 12-06-2017, an anon asked when the 10 days of darkness would happen.
Q replied, "Shutdown"

Q282.jpg

There have been times when Q went silent for a period of time but the website wasn't "shutdown" so what if ...

What if the 10 days started on 8-04-2019 when 8chan was taken down?

Can we expect the website won't be back up and operational until 8-14-2019?

Dan Coats resignation is effective 8-15-2019.
Declass after that so when the website comes back up, can we expect DECLAS then?

I am just speculating and throwing things out there for pondering so don't crucify me if this is wrong and way off base.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I think they were referring to the flooding in the Plains States, not SC. 1M cows dead in Nebraska alone.
No floods to report in SC.
In Q post #97 on 11-05-2017, Q mentioned 10 days of darkness.
In Q post #282 on 12-06-2017, an anon asked when the 10 days of darkness would happen.
Q replied, "Shutdown"

View attachment 138261

There have been times when Q went silent for a period of time but the website wasn't "shutdown" so what if ...

What if the 10 days started on 8-04-2019 when 8chan was taken down?

Can we expect the website won't be back up and operational until 8-14-2019?

Dan Coats resignation is effective 8-15-2019.
Declass after that so when the website comes back up, can we expect DECLAS then?

I am just speculating and throwing things out there for pondering so don't crucify me if this is wrong and way off base.
Logical thinking Song. Would be amazing confirmation if it goes down exactly how Q predicted. No coincidences.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Logical thinking Song. Would be amazing confirmation if it goes down exactly how Q predicted. No coincidences.
Well, it was somehting I was kicking around in my mind but the more I think about it now, I don't think the 8chan shutdown is what Q was talking about way back in 2017. It must have been referring to a time closer to 2017 when Q went silent for a time.

Hopefully 8chan will be up and running before 8-14-2019.

As with most things.... time will tell.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Obviously, the web-hosting companies were "paid a visit" by BIG brother, and given an offer which cannot be refused.

Most likely, 8 chan, or whatever iteration to which it transcends, will move to a fully distributed processor/storage model, like the newer (exponentially faster than Bitcoin) versions of blockchain.

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
For the purpose of this post - lets assume a few things...

1. Q is legit and Trump is very much involved in it.
2. Q is military.
3. There is a very intricate plan that has been in the works for a very long time (several years).
4. Everything that Q has posted has been for a specific reason - and in fact is an embedded feature of the plan...dissemination campaign.
5. The MSM is very much aware of Q - as are the power brokers in DC and around the world. They feign ignorance - but they know...and they are scared - because they know what Q represents.

So with the above as the background - lets think about the past month or so...

1. Mueller fizzled.
2. Epstein arrested.
3. More mass shootings (which made Mueller and Epstein disappear)
4. Dems now attacking whites as supremacists and going after individuals and companies that donate to Trump. MSM 24/7 about Trump supporters are all racist...

I think the Dems/Deep State are in desperation mode. They know the hammer of justice is closing in...they dont know what information Epstein is sharing with the Feds...nor whether they are being wiretapped - or if the FBI will kick the door in before tomorrow morning...

They are deliberately ratcheting the rhetoric up into the stratosphere in a desperate attempt to keep their evil deeds hidden through obfuscation.

Q recently said that August is going to be HOT.

So now narrowing in to the recent comments about the 10 days of darkness thing...and with Coats stepping down on the 15th - it makes sense that the 10 days of darkness (shutdown) is referring to 8chan being shut down...

I still remember how the breads around the time of the Epstein arrest and shortly thereafter were not collected. Board owner decision. I think that was part of the plan. Which means board owner is under the control of Q. For whatever reason - they wanted to make it harder for anyone to go back to that time to compile what information was shared - and by whom. That is classical covering of tracks...but for what purpose?

If the 10 days of darkness refers to the shutdown of 8chan - that strongly suggests that Q engineered events knowing that 8chan being shut down would result. And that it would coincide with DECLAS. And with Epsteins arrest. And post Mueller.

One hell of a plan if you ask me. Can you imagine the organization behind such an initiative?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
LM190808.jpg

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Prepare for the Unexpected

"But We Are" and "Have Been for some time"

no you were not

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
For the purpose of this post - lets assume a few things...

1. Q is legit and Trump is very much involved in it.
2. Q is military.
3. There is a very intricate plan that has been in the works for a very long time (several years).
4. Everything that Q has posted has been for a specific reason - and in fact is an embedded feature of the plan...dissemination campaign.
5. The MSM is very much aware of Q - as are the power brokers in DC and around the world. They feign ignorance - but they know...and they are scared - because they know what Q represents.

So with the above as the background - lets think about the past month or so...

1. Mueller fizzled.
2. Epstein arrested.
3. More mass shootings (which made Mueller and Epstein disappear)
4. Dems now attacking whites as supremacists and going after individuals and companies that donate to Trump. MSM 24/7 about Trump supporters are all racist...

I think the Dems/Deep State are in desperation mode. They know the hammer of justice is closing in...they dont know what information Epstein is sharing with the Feds...nor whether they are being wiretapped - or if the FBI will kick the door in before tomorrow morning...

They are deliberately ratcheting the rhetoric up into the stratosphere in a desperate attempt to keep their evil deeds hidden through obfuscation.

Q recently said that August is going to be HOT.

So now narrowing in to the recent comments about the 10 days of darkness thing...and with Coats stepping down on the 15th - it makes sense that the 10 days of darkness (shutdown) is referring to 8chan being shut down...

I still remember how the breads around the time of the Epstein arrest and shortly thereafter were not collected. Board owner decision. I think that was part of the plan. Which means board owner is under the control of Q. For whatever reason - they wanted to make it harder for anyone to go back to that time to compile what information was shared - and by whom. That is classical covering of tracks...but for what purpose?

If the 10 days of darkness refers to the shutdown of 8chan - that strongly suggests that Q engineered events knowing that 8chan being shut down would result. And that it would coincide with DECLAS. And with Epsteins arrest. And post Mueller.

One hell of a plan if you ask me. Can you imagine the organization behind such an initiative?
Remember that if this is truly a MILITARY INTELLIGENCE OPERATION in 2019, planning is very, very meticulous and ultra high level.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Bold = my emphasis:

Feb 18 2018

786Q !UW.yye1fxo No.101
Feb 18 2018 16:07:46 (EST)
"Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!"
Re_read crumbs.
What is the reason this is being brought back up?
There is a purpose for every tweet and crumb dropped.
Follow the money.
Future proves past.
The Great Awakening.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.
TRUST THE PLAN.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Feb 10 2018

713Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325453
Feb 10 2018 05:30:58 (EST)
Seals are wonderful creatures.
Heard they work fast at capturing their prey.
PRAY.
Silence is golden.
CORONA_OFFLINE_Deac[0000].
Games R FUN!
Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
fyi fwiw

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
The Matrixxx/Grooove Hour -104- 8/6/19 Voices in his head? We know. (1:26:08)

Streamed live on Aug 6, 2019 by IntheMatrixxx​

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
MSMs dangerous Rhetoric /China house of cards Collapsing?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hey Shootist...

ITS HAPPENING!!!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Donald J. Trump8 Aug 2019 - 3:19:42 PM
Sue Gordon is a great professional with a long and distinguished career. I have gotten to know Sue over the past 2 years and have developed great respect for her. Sue has announced she will be leaving on August 15, which.... — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2019
Donald J. Trump8 Aug 2019 - 3:19:42 PM

....coincides with the retirement of Dan Coats. A new Acting Director of National Intelligence will be named shortly. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 8, 2019

Donald J. Trump - @realDonaldTrump
I am pleased to inform you that the Honorable Joseph Maguire, current Director of the National Counterterrorism Center, will be named Acting Director of National Intelligence, effective August 15th. Admiral Maguire has a long and distinguished....

7:12 PM - Aug 8, 2019 - Twitter for iPhone

....career in the military, retiring from the U.S. Navy in 2010. He commanded at every level, including the Naval Special Warfare Command. He has also served as a National Security Fellow at Harvard University. I have no doubt he will do a great job!

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The fact that Sue Gordon is NOT being "next in line" is a stake in the heart of the deep state. Her list of "endorsers" included the likes of Rod Rosenstein, Adam Schiff and John Brennan...

She was supposed to get it...BY LAW!!! (Yes - they actually have a law to ensure that the deep state always has their guy at the helm)...

Trump forced her to resign.

That means that they sat her down - and showed her the evidence they have against her and gave her a choice...

She chose to resign.

Now Trump is free to appoint anyone he wants as the acting DNI...(the law never contemplated the deputy resigning along with the DNI).

And that person can ensure that DECLAS doesnt get roadblocked.

Its HAPPENING!!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Economic Control Is Unbelievable, Bet You Didn’t See This Happening - Episode 1938a

Dark To Light, Prepared, Strong, Ready, [DS] Fell Right Into The Trap - Episode 1938b

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I still remember how the breads around the time of the Epstein arrest and shortly thereafter were not collected. Board owner decision.
I was on the boards when this whole thing went down. The BO decided to remove bakers meaning there was no designated note taker. He also removed notables from the top of the bread. This caused a huge stink. Also resulted in the board splintering in to two separate research boards.

Just to be clear this doesnt mean notes were not taken. Note taking responsibility was given to all who participated. Notables were located IN THE BREAD instead of on top making it more difficult to find. Im sure the notables and breads were archived.

This all happened during a long silence from Q.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey Shootist...

ITS HAPPENING!!!
What? There have been arrests? Where? No?

Sir, we've been on the precipice of 'it happening' for over 2 years. I'll wait until it actually happens before I get all excited and will want to talk about what happened...but it has to happen first!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Let's not forget that some of this is disinfo... EVERYBODY reads stuff in public... even the guilty.

They could be angling with bait 'fishing' for a reaction...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB] System Is Unravelling, Trapped By Their Own Debt - Episode 1939a

Clues Have Been Given, Up Is Down, Left Is Right, Trust The Mission - Episode 1939b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
30 mins in talks about FED...

Trump Is Unofficially Abolishing The Fed, Here's How: Lior Gantz

X22Report Spotlight

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
MG190809.jpg

MG190810.jpg