• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Economic Conspiracy No More, Making The Economy Recession Proof - Episode 1948a

Voter Manipulation, Message Sent & Received, Why Greenland? - Episode 1948b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Epstein Island is mainstream news ATM. When did we first hear the Island from Q? Nov, 2017. Future proves past.

Nov 11 2017
133Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063235

Nov 11 2017 23:29:35 (EST)
Hard to swallow.
Important to progress.
Who are the puppet masters?
House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+
Focus on above (3).
Public wealth disclosures – False.
Many governments of the world feed the ‘Eye’.
Think slush funds (feeder).
Think war (feeder).
Think environmental pacts (feeder).
Triangle has (3) sides.
Eye of Providence.
Follow the bloodlines.
What is the keystone?
Does Satan exist?
Does the ‘thought’ of Satan exist?
Who worships Satan?
What is a cult?
Epstein island.
What is a temple?
What occurs in a temple?
Worship?
Why is the temple on top of a mountain?
How many levels might exist below?
What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome?
Why is this relevant?
Who are the puppet masters?
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island?
When? How often? Why?
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan”
Q

Qanon Future Proves Past/ Maxwell Fake Photo/Review

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GRAND JURY INDICTS Democrat Mayor Named in Podesta Emails

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: The Secret Reason Trump Said He Wanted To Buy Greenland.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

GH, this isn't directed at you by any means - I like what you provide here. However, all this stuff is great and nice to see, but when the rubber meets the road, people want to see arrests and people put behind bars, not "bombshell" videos and reports.

The left has taken the initiative with "Trump is a white nationalist", "Trump wants to buy Greenland", "Trump's economy is about to crash" and "Guns are bad" and "OMG...kids and families are being separated!!!" narratives...Trump's poll numbers are dropping on Rasmussen which lets me know people are turning off and tuning out. LIke him or not, I'd rather have 4 more years of Trump than ANY of the D candidates currently running against him.

There needs to be very visible and public arrests...at this point, only the people paying attention will be moved by the "Russiagate" spying scandal. The left doesn't believe anything Barr says. The media will not cover anything that is revealed to be damaging to the former DOJ/FBI (against the narrative they've formed). Only a relatively small % of the population hasn't made up their mind by now.

Whatever is revealed needs to be literally earth-shattering and unable to be defended...with Epstein dead, that seems less likely now.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
GH, this isn't directed at you by any means - I like what you provide here. However, all this stuff is great and nice to see, but when the rubber meets the road, people want to see arrests and people put behind bars, not "bombshell" videos and reports.

The left has taken the initiative with "Trump is a white nationalist", "Trump wants to buy Greenland", "Trump's economy is about to crash" and "Guns are bad" and "OMG...kids and families are being separated!!!" narratives...Trump's poll numbers are dropping on Rasmussen which lets me know people are turning off and tuning out. LIke him or not, I'd rather have 4 more years of Trump than ANY of the D candidates currently running against him.

There needs to be very visible and public arrests...at this point, only the people paying attention will be moved by the "Russiagate" spying scandal. The left doesn't believe anything Barr says. The media will not cover anything that is revealed to be damaging to the former DOJ/FBI (against the narrative they've formed). Only a relatively small % of the population hasn't made up their mind by now.

Whatever is revealed needs to be literally earth-shattering and unable to be defended...with Epstein dead, that seems less likely now.
I understand the desire to see results. Everyone here is waiting for that also.
Q said it, 34 times I believe, trust the plan. He surely knew there would be times when it appears nothing is happening and knew human nature is to begin to doubt. Hence, trust the plan. They haven't come this far to abandon ship now. It was in the planning stages before you and I knew anything about it. Therefore, we must trust that the execution of it is going as planned even when we can't see it. Trust the plan.

Q1974.jpg
Turn off the television. Go for a walk. Play with the kids/grandkids. And trust the plan.

The fat lady hasn't sung so it ain't over yet.
Just my two cents.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Here is what I hang my hat on...

Trump counterpunchs.

Thats who he is.

Thats what he does.

Does anyone really think Trump isnt gonna punch back 10 times harder to what they tried to do to him and his family?

Logical thinking.

There is a counterpunch coming - and its gonna be EPIC...or as Q would say...biblical...

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Here is what I hang my hat on...

Trump counterpunchs.

Thats who he is.

Thats what he does.

Does anyone really think Trump isnt gonna punch back 10 times harder to what they tried to do to him and his family?

Logical thinking.

There is a counterpunch coming - and its gonna be EPIC...or as Q would say...biblical...
May the counterpunch result in a TKO. 1, 2, 3, you’re out!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

I agree.

I also have patience.

I'm in no hurry.

Ever have a boss tell you on Friday to meet him in his office Monday 8am sharp - like you're in trouble?

How's your weekend going to be? Sleep much?

That's what the deep state perps - who know exactly what they did are - living through about now. They know full well what transpired and their part in it. No 'social justice warrior intentions' are going to get you through the legal ass-reaming you're about to get. Remember 'Reality Winner'?

Winner, who leaked report on Russian election interference, is first person Trump administration charged under Espionage Act​

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
So any of you guys remember "Q"? ... back when 8Chan was still around. Boy, that was quite a ride! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
idk, is Q still required?

Lots of what we know now exists in the public media, on the internet and some is even being mentioned in the MSM

What's really left?

Arrests...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
idk, is Q still required?

Lots of what we know now exists in the public media, on the internet and some is even being mentioned in the MSM

What's really left?

Arrests...
Q served a purpose.

The army of digital soldiers is operating in real-time.

Now it is all about Q proofs and life after Q.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Q served a purpose.

The army of digital soldiers is operating in real-time.

Now it is all about Q proofs and life after Q.
I've been impatient as anyone else, more than some, surely

I agree, but, as always:
My depends are pulled up tight, my helmet strapped on, and I'm still waiting, wondering when the hammer is going to drop...

but hold on a minute...I'll be back

gotta change my depends...I get a rash when I get distracted and forget to replace yesterdays pair

:piss

i'm bored and can mock myself while i wait...it beats masturbation

see what i did

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've been impatient as anyone else, more than some, surely

I agree, but, as always:
My depends are pulled up tight, my helmet strapped on, and I'm still waiting, wondering when the hammer is going to drop...

but hold on a minute...I'll be back

gotta change my depends...I get a rash when I get distracted and forget to replace yesterdays pair

:piss

i'm bored and can mock myself while i wait...it beats masturbation

see what i did
Glad that you didn't...miss a beat!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
So any of you guys remember "Q"? ... back when 8Chan was still around. Boy, that was quite a ride! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
O ye of little faith.

It gets quiet for a bit and some folks run for the hills.

Trust the plan.

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
O ye of little faith.

It's gets quiet for a bit and some folks run for the hills.

Trust the plan.
Haven't heard from Q for while. Q's done this before. Q came back. Q will be around for quite a while. And yeah, we DO have more than we know...more than enough to keep us occupied until Q communicates again. So keep puttin' on your big boy pants and stay sharp. The dems are still being stupid. Clowns in America will still do stupid clown tricks and to quote Yogi Berra..."it ain't over until it's over."

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
As for Q posts...

We have everything we need. Just go back and re read everything. It's history in the making.

When 8Chan comes back online, Q should continue....

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Recommended listen. Great thoughts and reminders:

Ammunition Used, Failed, Wait For It, Military Timing - Episode 1950b

[The CEO of Overstock resigned. Obama's are purchasing a multi-million dollar mansion. JW is in court fighting [HRC]. Guards are subpoenaed in the JE case. Red flag laws fizzles in senate. Federal Court Rules Electoral College Members Not Bound by Popular Vote. The Philly man was an FBI informant. This entire operation has been planned from the beginning, look at what had to be done at each stage. It's coming, military...]

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Did You Catch It, Recession Narrative, It’s Happening - Episode 1950a

The statistical economy is booming, unemployment low, gdp number high, stock market booming, jobless claims have dropped, and the MSM is talking about a recession. The [CB] is in a panic, they are being exposed. Trump is showing the people that there is no need for them. Trump is prepping the people for the transition, he just told everyone and China is the cover story. The [CB] is the target.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
THE DEEP STATE HAS HAD A VERY BAD MONTH

The spotlight of this Briefing focuses on the developments the lame stream fake media have not presented which have been adverse to The Deep State.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hidden in Plain Sight: Occult Ties and C Eye Ay Codes

Crazy news makes for a fun video! Let's explore the photo-shopped images of Ghislaine Maxwell, her family ties to the occult, the strange link to Good Boys movie and Presidents, famous people with extra fingers and toes. Thanks for watching and praying!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Voter Manipulation, Message Sent & Received, Why Greenland? - Episode 1948b

JS reports that the FBI [knowingly] misled the FISA court when submitting the FISA applications.More information comes to light in regard to SR. Trump continually talks about Greenland and tweets, the question is why? Photo of Maxwell was staged by her attorney. PP defunded itself, the [DS] and [D] party are trapped, source cutoff. Morrison of Australia says he will drain the swamp. Trump peace deal in Afghanistan almost ready. The [DS] has lost, the swamp is being drained.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Greenland Trafficking (BHO?) No Coincidences

August 22, 2019 The former first couple is really busy... buying a $14,850 estate and going to Greenland, where one in 3 children is abused and there's a lot of weird history. Plus, what was it that Q said about BHO and "wendy?" The modeling industry sure is looking suspicious these days!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What I've Learned About The [HRC] Email Scandal -&- How We Got Here

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
M3190822.jpg

Michael Horowitz completes FISA abuse investigation: Report (0 min 31 sec):

Uploaded on Aug 22, 2019 by dcexaminer​
Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has reportedly completed his investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses by the Justice Department and FBI.​
Lindsey Graham: IG's FISA abuse report will be 'damning and ugly,' but get fraction of Mueller media coverage
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lindsey-graham-fisa-investigation-report-mueller
By Charles Creitz | Fox News 8/20/2019

Graham: IG report on FISA abuse will be 'damning and ugly' (7 min 15 sec):

Published on Aug 20, 2019 by Fox News​
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham also predicts the DOJ inspector general's report will only receive 10 percent of the media coverage that the Mueller report got.​

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Panic, Message Evergreen, Public Discovers Illegal Surveillance - Episode 1951b

The [DS] is panicking, Nadler begs for evidence, messages sent using evergreen. Patrick Byrne talks about illegal surveillance, the public is now informed. Mifsud lawyer says the Italian Minister pushed Mifsud. JW gets permission from a Judge for more discovery into HRC email scandal. The patriots have it all in regards to Flynn, Mike Rodgers explains why. Trump sends a message to anons.

Economic Optics Are Important, Trump Signals The Reset - Episode 1951a

The Eurozone economy is crashing quickly, consumer confidence fallen to -7.1. Trump continuing the push to get the Fed to lower rates, remember optics are important, the Fed is independent so it must look likely Trump is fighting with them. Trump wins no matter what, Fed listens economy is incredible, Fed does the opposite he told everyone it would happen.