• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Patrick Byrne: Plot to get HRC, Trump--Crazy, lying, or Telling the Truth?

As if things couldn't get any crazier, Patrick Byrne, former CEO of Overstock, went on Fox and CNN to tell a story of a US Intel agency plot to get Donald Trump, Hillary, Cruz and Rubio using him as a link to a Russian agent! Here are the details, plus a look at an abundance of CODES linking the green light to more mayhem?

Meter

Patrick Byrne: Plot to get HRC, Trump--Crazy, lying, or Telling the Truth?

As if things couldn't get any crazier, Patrick Byrne, former CEO of Overstock, went on Fox and CNN to tell a story of a US Intel agency plot to get Donald Trump, Hillary, Cruz and Rubio using him as a link to a Russian agent! Here are the details, plus a look at an abundance of CODES linking the green light to more mayhem?

I've listened to three interviews with the guy and he is just hard to listen to. I just hope he is not the next two week news cycle. ;)

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
CM190823.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've listened to three interviews with the guy and he is just hard to listen to. I just hope he is not the next two week news cycle. ;)
That's exactly what this is. It's the latest shiny penny to keep us all distracted while they continue to build their strategy in this ongoing war we now find ourselves in....the war against the communists! How many times does this type of shit needs to happen before people realize we're all being played when we're led to focus on these nutjobs?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's exactly what this is. It's the latest shiny penny to keep us all distracted while they continue to build their strategy in this ongoing war we now find ourselves in....the war against the communists! How many times does this type of shit needs to happen before people realize we're all being played when we're led to focus on these nutjobs?
If this guy testifies in front of a Congressional panel - what are the odds that he is asked about Q?

How might that questioning go?

How might he "force the question"?

Are all those brought in front of Congress to testify given the opportunity to read a prepared statement at the beginning of the session?

Is it possible that Q might be included in the prepared remarks?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I did something to my phone settings and now I'm getting news feeds. Had 3 articles (main stream( about Qanon). Didn't read but from the headlines they were positive to neutral.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If this guy testifies in front of a Congressional panel - what are the odds that he is asked about Q?

How might that questioning go?

How might he "force the question"?

Are all those brought in front of Congress to testify given the opportunity to read a prepared statement at the beginning of the session?

Is it possible that Q might be included in the prepared remarks?
Personally, I would much rather see the owner of 8chan testifying before congress.

Q may not be mentioned, but talk of Warren Buffet will definitely be included if Patrick Byrne testifies.

So, we have a billionaire acolyte of Warren Buffet, who claims that he worked DIRECTLY with Peter Strzok, and has direct knowledge of FBI surveillance on ALL the major POTUS candidates, including HRC.

You think a dem majority Congress wants to touch that testimony with a 100 foot pole?

Can of worms.

Pandora's Box.

Fun times!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[The CEO of Overstock resigned. Obama's are purchasing a multi-million dollar mansion. JW is in court fighting [HRC]. Guards are subpoenaed in the JE case. Red flag laws fizzles in senate. Federal Court Rules Electoral College Members Not Bound by Popular Vote. The Philly man was an FBI informant. This entire operation has been planned from the beginning, look at what had to be done at each stage. It's coming, military...]
How does the military intervene in civilian affairs without violating ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 12 of the Constitution's 'no standing army' clause? "Q" that's how.

Remember, deep state actors are not military. Military swore an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Even though Obama attempted to decimate loyal followers of their oaths, he couldn't get them all... perhaps that was Hillary's task?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[The CEO of Overstock resigned. Obama's are purchasing a multi-million dollar mansion. JW is in court fighting [HRC]. Guards are subpoenaed in the JE case. Red flag laws fizzles in senate. Federal Court Rules Electoral College Members Not Bound by Popular Vote. The Philly man was an FBI informant. This entire operation has been planned from the beginning, look at what had to be done at each stage. It's coming, military...]
watch the video?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
thanks for the assist Newmisty!

The Panic Is Real, The [CB] True Agenda Is Revealed - Episode 1952a

The Perfect Storm Is Forming, It Will Not End Well For Many - Episode 1952b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Connecting the dots with great researcher Corey Lynn (Corey Diggs)

In this edition of Insider Insight, Dr. Dave chats with investigative journalist Corey Lynn of coreysdiggs.com about various components of human trafficking and exploitation.

Corey Lynn - The Network Behind Jeffrey - Part 1

Corey Lynn - Epstein's Ranch And His Network - Part 2

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Big Bang THEORY Destroyed- Trump Qanon G7?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Some info on 8 chan's current and future status. No earlier than after the 5th of Sept.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB] Is Doomed, They Just Showed Their True Colors - Episode 1954a

What We Have Been Waiting For Is Coming, We Have The Ultimate Weapon - Episode 1954b

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The layman is oblivious to the size, scope and implications of what these brave patriots are really up against. Otherwise they would be completely supportive.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I got nothin' man. All I can say is I'm gonna be that character in the movie who's heart is in the right place but is a pain in the ass. In the end he and the cause are rewarded! I hope the ending is the same in real life!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I got nothin' man. All I can say is I'm gonna be that character in the movie who's heart is in the right place but is a pain in the ass. In the end he and the cause are rewarded! I hope the ending is the same in real life!
:beer:

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lotta respect for you ol' Shooter...Seriously.

Except for your racist stuff. I dont respect that. But otherwise - I feel like we are brothers from another mother...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB] Is Making Itself Obsolete, & It Cannot Be Used In The New Economy - Episode 1955a

The Chosen One, The First Wave Is About To Hit - Episode 1955b

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I don't have a Twitter account but if I did, I would reply to Praying Medic and thank him for all the work he does.

PM190828aa.jpg

PM190828ab.jpg

PM190828ac.jpg

PM190828ad.jpg

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think Serial Brain has lost his mind...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"Declines" because there are bigger fish to fry.

When you want to make an omelet you have to pick the biggest eggs...