• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It would have been a weak prosecution over a relatively minor matter. Comey is a central player in the failed coup attempt - along with Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Jarrett, Obama, etc...

Why make a big deal over a parking ticket when they guy has committed TREASON?

Meter

I'm not sure why but the last few reports to me are so discouraging I'm starting to feel nothing is going to change. Guess I need to take a break from all the discouraging news.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
POTUS Causes Fake News Meltdown
Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 12.20.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2019-08-29 at 12.20.04 PM.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm not sure why but the last few reports to me are so discouraging I'm starting to feel nothing is going to change. Guess I need to take a break from all the discouraging news.
Highly recommended! Everything in moderation.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It would have been a weak prosecution over a relatively minor matter. Comey is a central player in the failed coup attempt - along with Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Jarrett, Obama, etc...

I'll take your word for it SB. It's not like I have much choice! I DO reserve the right to complain about a perceived lack of viewable progress from time to time!

Last edited:

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'll take your word for it SB. It's not like I have much choice! I DO reserve the right to complain about a perceived lack viewable progress from time to time!
Your complaints are warranted and expected...

Complaining is the most rational perspective to have on all whats been going on...

Its not right - and you are being vocal in your disapproval of it all...

If I hadnt learned about Q and all that - I would be advocating for far stronger measures in response to all whats been going on...

If Q turns out to be nothing but hot air...you will find yourself surrounded by many who very well may complain louder than you do...and much more than that.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

But that's how they got Al Capone, shot across the bow, when the ranks close in, arrests are made for some other reason.
the perp is incarcerated and anything can be introduced to make the charges stick, minor charges at first...any investigation regarding further charges occur while the perp is incarcerated

that's how the US Justice System works, i know, i was taught that but woke up one day to discover it no longer does for those with a minimum household income of $20m or more

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
But that's how they got Al Capone, shot across the bow, when the ranks close in, arrests are made for some other reason.
the perp is incarcerated and anything can be introduced to make the charges stick, minor charges at first...any investigation regarding further charges occur while the perp is incarcerated

that's how the US Justice System works, i know, i was taught that but woke up one day to discover it no longer does for those with a minimum household income of $20m or more
We are talking the difference between hunting squirrels and hunting lions...

If you shoot and miss a squirrel - no big deal.
If you shoot and miss a charging lion - well lets just say it might not turn out too well...

Once the targets of the deep state are truly threatened...they are going to attack...and there will only be one shot to take them down...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

If you shoot and miss a charging lion - well lets just say it might not turn out too well...

Once the targets of the deep state are truly threatened...they are going to attack...and there will only be one shot to take them down...

Good analogy. Also, the lions rights activists need to first be convinced that the lion needs to be shot to gain support lest you be attacked for killing an "innocent lion". In other words, the public needs to become aware of the atrocities (in small bites) or they will freak out calling it a political hit job whereas if they can learn the truth first, will be calling for their heads with us. United we stand and divided we fall.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If I was Comey I’d be looking over my shoulder 24x7x365. He’s starting to become too much of a liability for his puppet masters....and we all know what that means.
True but that does US no good. He turns up suicided....so what?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1567121141471.png

Of course they can stop it. They can stop it right up until it happens! Our over confidence can be our enemy just as surely as the communists!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
MSM/[CB] Plan Just Failed, Watch What Happens Next - Episode 1956a

Fell Right Into The Trap, Next Wave Coming, Pain - Episode 1956b

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Soooooooooooooooooo if comey had done his job & arrested killary there would have never been a steel dossier, her in home server that was hacked & records stolen / sold? The country would have been spared years of missery & progress would have been made?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If I may:
The Term is Human, not squirrels, not lions...the most ferocious animal on the planet has learned to tap-dance around a hyena, a group of jackals...o.k.

No, A Human has learned to 'tap dance' around Criminals because the Human, the one who designed the system, has chosen to ultimately give the Criminal the 'benefit' of the doubt, in face of obvious evidence, video tapes, voice recordings, etc, the Criminal gets the 'benefit of doubt'

Go Ahead:
Stick a Butter Knife into A Wall Outlet

life might get better...idk, go ahead

figuratively speaking, of course, please don't do it cause i said to...just dont'

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If I may:
The Term is Human, not squirrels, not lions...the most ferocious animal on the planet has learned to tap-dance around a hyena, a group of jackals...o.k.

No, A Human has learned to 'tap dance' around Criminals because the Human, the one who designed the system, has chosen to ultimately give the Criminal the 'benefit' of the doubt, in face of obvious evidence, video tapes, voice recordings, etc, the Criminal gets the 'benefit of doubt'

Go Ahead:
Stick a Butter Knife into A Wall Outlet

life might get better...idk, go ahead

figuratively speaking, of course, please don't do it cause i said to...just dont'
There is a critically important point you are overlooking in your assessment of the situation....

When our Constitution was founded - a core precept was the God given rights of the individual. Individual liberty...

Now - in a criminal justice sense - the core precept could be communicated this way..."better a 100 guilty men go free than for 1 innocent man be hanged". It was a system designed to protect the rights of that 1 in a 100...the little guy.

And in my mind - that is extraordinarily noble. Honorable. Respectful. The right way to do business...

Unfortunately - as Franklin (or someone) said - this Constitution is only suitable for a Christian nation. It is wholy inadequate for any other...

And that is being proven true because now...there are evil people that are taking advantage of the fact that the laws are heavily tilted in favor of the 1 in a 100...and they are subverting them for nefarious purposes...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There is a critically important point you are overlooking in your assessment of the situation....

When our Constitution was founded - a core precept was the God given rights of the individual. Individual liberty...

Now - in a criminal justice sense - the core precept could be communicated this way..."better a 100 guilty men go free than for 1 innocent man be hanged". It was a system designed to protect the rights of that 1 in a 100...the little guy.

And in my mind - that is extraordinarily noble. Honorable. Respectful. The right way to do business...

Unfortunately - as Franklin (or someone) said - this Constitution is only suitable for a Christian nation. It is wholy inadequate for any other...

And that is being proven true because now...there are evil people that are taking advantage of the fact that the laws are heavily tilted in favor of the 1 in a 100...and they are subverting them for nefarious purposes...
What we have here are human laws, applied by humans against / towards other humans

there's just no way, none, that it will work, zero

it hasn't worked yet...look at where we are, this isn't working and if I had a blender with a switch that didn't function on Puree, i couldn't lay claim that it's working

It's not working and it hasn't worked since day 1, that's why the dire warnings by our FF's

We just pretend it's working, lots of pretending when we get ripped off by our leadership, corporations, utilities, fuel companies, boss's, etc...

It's not working as planned but, that's relative...what's the plan? Who's plan? It's all relative to multiple plans, including our plans which only work when we're doing something we're allowed to do...otherwise, it's all risk

look at the plinker who can't go back to school...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
BW190830.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
TF190830.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
PS190830b.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB] Economic Illusion Is Going To Be Exposed To The World - Episode 1957a

Placeholders Ready, Declas, Indictments, Will Force WW Coverage - Episode 1957b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Trump confirmed the Idaho Riddle decode all the way from the G7!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The [CB] Economic Illusion Is Going To Be Exposed To The World - Episode 1957a

Placeholders Ready, Declas, Indictments, Will Force WW Coverage - Episode 1957b

Recommended listening.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
But I thought they already had everything last year?
What makes you think they don't?
Just because only 7 memos are mentioned in one report doesn't mean they don't have all of them.
All things in due time.
Trust the plan.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Well... Like my Daddy useta say, "Every little bit helps, said the old lady as she peed in the ocean."
Got pics or it didn't happen...the older the lady the better
:picture perfect:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter