• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Right, i remember the stone chisels and stone mallets...seems like eons ago...but that's about all i can remember, have you heard, they've got some really good dope these days?

:weed:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Right, i remember the stone chisels and stone mallets...seems like eons ago...but that's about all i can remember, have you heard, they've got some really good dope these days?

:weed:
I remember the coming attractions for this new invention. It was called “dirt”. They said it would be everywhere! Though I do admit that the invention of “light” was a bit before my time.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But seriously folks...

New moon.

New month.

New world.

If you follow Q like some of us have been doing since 2017, then you would know that TSWILLHTF, but you don't know exactly when.

Trust THE PLAN.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: It’s Now Time for the Q ANON Storm. Buckle Up.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Confirmed, Companies Leaving China, Behold The New Economy - Episode 1958a

Exculpatory Evidence, August Was Hot Month, Next Wave Incoming - Episode 1958b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A Quick Burn - Love Hurts - IPOT Presents - 9.2.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB]/MSM Around The World Are Struggling, The Economic Movement Cannot Be Stopped - Episode 1959a

Desperation Sets In, See Something, Say Something, Brace For It, Incoming - Episode 1959b

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I allus had the sooper hots for Linda Ronstadt. Pity she got sick. :(
As did I.

Youth never thinks of age...

These days I see some hot looking babe and imagine where the battle of the bulge is going to take place.

They of course are wearing tight-fitting shorts trying to attract the eye of some unsuspecting male subject.

Or look at their ankles... slim ankles means they're probably going to remain slim all the way to their head. No ankles and the grocery bill is going to be forever high....

Ahhh, the folly of youth and the wisdom of age....

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
How was August a hot month again?
I think I missed this too. Probably some super secret behind the scenes stuff took place. Just "TRUST THE PLAN!"

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
How was August a hot month again?
I think I missed this too. Probably some super secret behind the scenes stuff took place. Just "TRUST THE PLAN!"
Mock all you like. It's almost amusing.
:dduck:

We may find out once 8chan is back up and Q is able to post. Perhaps not.
Even then, Q never said he would explain what he meant by that statement. Sometimes explanations are given and sometimes not.

And it's not like you'd believe any explanation Q would give anyway so ....

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Mock all you like. It's almost amusing.
:dduck:

We may find out once 8chan is back up and Q is able to post. Perhaps not.
Even then, Q never said he would explain what he meant by that statement. Sometimes explanations are given and sometimes not.

And it's not like you'd believe any explanation Q would give anyway so ....
What is the point of a plan that has no noticeable results?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The point would be one that we know nothing about...

this IS getting old...as a man, it's really pissing me off because as a Free Man, I don't accept any of this - NONE

and if I react, i'll get the blame for much of it...
yet, every day, I get the Bill, I get the Invoice, I have to pay for it and I get nothing from it, not even a piece I can use for my own character building...

I'd not do things this way, i was not taught to accept evil

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Says the holy man with a bible....?

One of the X22 Report videos covered the hot August month...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The point would be one that we know nothing about...

this IS getting old...as a man, it's really pissing me off because as a Free Man, I don't accept any of this - NONE

and if I react, i'll get the blame for much of it...
yet, every day, I get the Bill, I get the Invoice, I have to pay for it and I get nothing from it, not even a piece I can use for my own character building...

I'd not do things this way, i was not taught to accept evil
Stop complaining and watch more of these Jootube videos! We're not supposed to question, just obey and remain patient!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Stop complaining and watch more of these Jootube videos! We're not supposed to question, just obey and remain patient!
As pointed out before... you are asking questions of the wrong people. We're not here to give answers.

Posing questions here for what reason? We don't have the answers either, just like you don't!

If you want answers... go find them!! Then come back here and let us know ok?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
You seem to think the plan is supposed to run on your time schedule. Q didn't ask you. Sorry.

The results will be very noticeable if Q and team succeed. I hope they are successful. The alternative means the deep state wins and things continue towards global tyranny. Not a desirable outcome.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
If Q finds a safe forum to make drops I expect the drops to be quite numerous and hopefully some of the cabal start dropping (dead or permanently out of sight) too.

According to 8 Chan they will be off the air until September 5th. Maybe we'll see something interesting by then?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
If Q finds a safe forum to make drops I expect the drops to be quite numerous and hopefully some of the cabal start dropping (dead or permanently out of sight) too.

According to 8 Chan they will be off the air until September 5th. Maybe we'll see something interesting by then?
I hope they are up and running on the 5th but CodeMonkey said they'd be offline until *at least* Sept 5th so it could be longer.

CM190823.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sure, we all want to see justice. See some big fish fry for their crimes. Sooner rather than later. But as long as we see justice take place, then the wait will be worth it.

I just don't see the value in whining about the timing. Or mocking something Q said. If people don't believe there's anything to Q, why bother following this thread. Move along. There's plenty on GIM2 to read without posting in the Q thread if you think Q is a LARP or whatever.

But some just need to mock. I guess it's human nature. Oh well.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sure, we all want to see justice. See some big fish fry for their crimes. Sooner rather than later. But as long as we see justice take place, then the wait will be worth it.

I just don't see the value in whining about the timing. Or mocking something Q said. If people don't believe there's anything to Q, why bother following this thread. Move along. There's plenty on GIM2 to read without posting in the Q thread if you think Q is a LARP or whatever.

But some just need to mock. I guess it's human nature. Oh well.
Or some of us are just so used to disappointment that we're actually just readying ourselves for it again...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Many folks thought Jeff Sessions was a complete dud... after all, he recused himself from nearly everything!

Even Trump said...'...if I knew he would have recused himself, I would never have hired him!"

Guess who was 'investigating' the deep state (under cover of darkness) all that time when everyone thought Sessions was a complete loser...???

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB] Begins To Project, Without Debt The System Collapses - Episode 1960a

Trump’s Message Received, Evidence Must Be Compelling,The Majority Wins - Episode 1960b

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As pointed out before... you are asking questions of the wrong people. We're not here to give answers.

Posing questions here for what reason? We don't have the answers either, just like you don't!

If you want answers... go find them!! Then come back here and let us know ok?
You're right of course!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Seriously, the best answer to the impatience and endlessly repetitive "boom" memos is to just go do something else. fix your truck, change out the litter box, clean out the garage or you man cave, go visit some friends, I shop guitars and amps, check out other forums, harass the wife, re-arrange the music room, go out and pretend to be Mr. Goodwrench, go clean the grill...thoroughly, go practice shooting chipmunks, do whatever it takes to keep yourself busy. The hours pass much faster, you get stuff done...especially all the little bitty tasks that tend to irritate the wife the most and clog up your "honey-do" list.Then after working off all that energy you can come back here and get all worked up over nothing having been done on the justice front guaranteeing that you'll have plenty of energy to work off on tomorrow's chores! A good day to clean all your guns...again and take the time to over oil them so you have to clean out all the excess oil. If done right that should burn up at least another hour per gun! Might be a good time to install that nice set of ivory grip panels on your 1911 then head off to the range to decimate that army of marauding soda pop cans. Of course, if you want to stir the pot at the range you could take a Hillary or Obama target...head shots ONLY on Hillary because body shots are about as challenging as hitting the broad side of a barn. I wonder if Brennan targets are available...found an extraordinary deal on buckshot a few years back...hmmm...

Anyways, go find yourself something to do to keep impatience and anxiety under control.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The tennis court was a cover over a sacrificial plot of land. Used to fool Google Earth satellites...

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 10.59.06 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Trump's Big Victories at the G7 – Part 1: The Battlefield and the Weapons.

Last edited: