• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
so, here we are, several weeks out, no information, no new information, no new validation, nothing, as Q has been effectively removed from our society...

Not many of us Patriots going nuts in the street
Not much of anything happening regarding arrests
Faith and Hope faded
Mental Destruction continues daily

The Train Still Rolls On...and where are we now?

The Lost Years...2016 to ???

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
so, here we are, several weeks out, no information, no new information, no new validation, nothing, as Q has been effectively removed from our society...

Faith and Hope faded

Well - there is this to consider...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...er-says-hundreds-of-names-in-epstein-material

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Faith and Hope faded

8Chan congressional nonsense is 5 Sept. 2019...that's tomorrow according to my calendar. 8Chan "should be" up and running again AFTER tomorrow. Once 8Chan is up and running again the Q work will get going again and there just might be some new Q posts. Congress is back in session after their August break and the stupidity will once again begin in earnest which means more political fireworks.

As far as busts/perp-walks/etc FISA docs ARE opened. The fullness of the crimes ARE being exposed. Expect to see: COMEY/BRENNAN/CLAPPER/STRZOCK/OBAMA getting their well earned just desserts. Think of Killary as being the icing ong the cake which cannot be applied until it's fully made with ALL the ingredients and then whipped into proper consistency. Call it a plan, call it a recipe, call it BS for all I care, no one's impatience is going to speed the process along. It will be done when it gets done and NOT until then.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
8Chan congressional nonsense is 5 Sept. 2019...that's tomorrow according to my calendar. 8Chan "should be" up and running again AFTER tomorrow. Once 8Chan is up and running again the Q work will get going again and there just might be some new Q posts. Congress is back in session after their August break and the stupidity will once again begin in earnest which means more political fireworks.

As far as busts/perp-walks/etc FISA docs ARE opened. The fullness of the crimes ARE being exposed. Expect to see: COMEY/BRENNAN/CLAPPER/STRZOCK/OBAMA getting their well earned just desserts. Think of Killary as being the icing ong the cake which cannot be applied until it's fully made with ALL the ingredients and then whipped into proper consistency. Call it a plan, call it a recipe, call it BS for all I care, no one's impatience is going to speed the process along. It will be done when it gets done and NOT until then.
and that's the beauty of Tomorrow

It really never has to show up...just talk about a Brighter Tomorrow and it'll be true because it's always a day away

It's not impatience i suffer from:
It's Fear of the Unknown

The What-If's are all around us and they are here to snuff out our hope, our chances, our country

One slip on a banana peel and it's game over
Remember:
The Good Guys have to be right all the time...
The Bad Guys don't have to be right at all

anyway, I'll take my whiney assed self and my impatience and just sit and watch as this unfolds...maybe in my lifetime, maybe never

The Truth is NOT to be hidden but somehow this group of intellectuals, this group of powerful people in charge, this country of heroes and genius' are NOT going to share anything with us

But, we can have all the entertainment and innuendo we can stand, we can tolerate, we can choke on...
and we can post all about our opinions about it, all day long...yep, all day long

and when we go to bed tonight, it'll still all be broken and the Risk hasn't diminished one iota

Yeah, you tough guys who've grown tired of looking at the side of failure, potential failure, potential lies etc...go ahead, carry all you can
but
you ain't carrying mine because I'm looking at all sides and what I see ain't good...no, it's not Hillary bad, it's just not good

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
But just look at what you think you know about the elite ruling the word through pedophilia....

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and i'll keep sharing
because
sharing is caring
:2 thumbs up:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
But just look at what you think you know about the elite ruling the word through pedophilia....
Strange, what I think I know is completely irrelevant to what's about to happen...

and as always, I can't stop any of it, I didn't Do It, I Can't Stop It

why the f should I care about this going on?
It's not happening in my yard, there's no outside evidence I've missed anything
so

WTF? why is any of that my concern?

not smartassing, just asking, if it's something I can do nothing about, why care?

is it because I was taught to care?
soon, this ability to care was misdirected towards those abuse themselves? who abuse others? who abuse the world?

"Oh, poor babies, here, have another advantage..."
"This time it will be different"

no it won't, humans can only stab each other in the back in just a few ways, there haven't been any new ways invented in the last thousand years or so...

Again, Nothing i can do, I'm not bent, I'm not twisted, I'm Aware
and
there's really nothing I can do except to watch stupid fix destruction as this is all political and only stupid people allow the destruction to continue while they investigate

Allow your child to play with a butter knife and an electrical outlet while you sit and consider the ramifications before you put an end to the actions of that child

It's Incumbent To Act

but, i'm wrong, and hey, I get it

some sp issues...eh

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Here is the thing about the position taken by Buck, Shootist and others...

We all see whats going on...and the corruption, coverups, 2 tiered justice system, etc...

We all see it...

There are only 2 ways to fix it...

1. Declare martial law and root out the enemies.
2. Try to root out the enemies using the existing legal system.

Of the 2 above options - I prefer to see if #2 can be done. I am not overly optimistic - but I do see a path to get from here to there.

Option #1 may provide some short term "relief"...but would essentially destroy America and all that it stands for (or used to stand for)...

So while I share the frustration and the cynicism...I remain hopeful for option #2...even though I know its a low probability of success sort of thing...

If option #2 ultimately fails...we will be left with a binary choice...

Let things continue as they have...or option #1.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
For all we "know" we have been taken for a ride and much of it is just conspiracy theory. Maybe Q was nothing but a PR campaign that played to conspiracy theories already in circulation. It is easy to play to someone's confirmation bias. And after someone has bought into it fully cognitive dissonance prevents them from admitting they were duped.

Q was definitely a real phenomenon like we have never seen before. Who is behind it, and what the purpose was, is yet unknown. The amount of faith put into Q makes it almost a religion at this point.

I personally want to see justice for crimes committed. I want to see honor in leadership (is Trump honorable?... hmmmmm). Is it possible that Bill and Hillary had a few people bumped off but they haven't participated in the ritual sacrifice of children? Sure. I'm willing to believe they are wicked people, but maybe not as wicked as Q has whipped everyone into believing. Now who/what would want to whip up the MAGA crowd to grab pitchforks and torches.... ?

The sealed indictments keep me hoping that justice will be served eventually. However, all this talk and no results.

I am also beginning to believe Trump is just an act -- there isn't really any great intelligence at work -- just a bunch of bluster. When great generals are leaving his administration and saying it was the worst job they ever had, what does that mean? I have a lot of respect for those men, and if they don't agree with Trump why should I?

Like I said in another thread, if Trump doesn't deliver real results soon he will not be reelected. I don't think he will be able to tweet his way back into the presidency with a lot of incendiary promises.

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
For all we "know" we have been taken for a ride and much of it is just conspiracy theory. Maybe Q was nothing but a PR campaign that played to conspiracy theories already in circulation. It is easy to play to someone's confirmation bias. And after someone has bought into it fully cognitive dissonance prevents them from admitting they were duped.

Q was definitely a real phenomenon like we have never seen before. Who is behind it, and what the purpose was, is yet unknown. The amount of faith put into Q makes it almost a religion at this point.

I personally want to see justice for crimes committed. I want to see honor in leadership (is Trump honorable?... hmmmmm). Is it possible that Bill and Hillary had a few people bumped off but they haven't participated in the ritual sacrifice of children? Sure. I'm willing to believe they are wicked people, but maybe not as wicked as Q has whipped everyone into believing. Now who/what would want to whip up the MAGA crowd to grab pitchforks and torches.... ?

The sealed indictments keep me hoping that justice will be served eventually. However, all this talk and no results.

I am also beginning to believe Trump is just an act -- there isn't really any great intelligence at work -- just a bunch of bluster. When great generals are leaving his administration and saying it was the worst job they ever had, what does that mean? I have a lot of respect for those men, and if they don't agree with Trump why should I?

Like I said in another thread, if Trump doesn't deliver real results soon he will not be reelected. I don't think he will be able to tweet his way back into the presidency with a lot of incendiary promises.
Those "great generals" you refer to are often an integral part of the MIC...and whose only tool is a hammer - and where by the time they reach the rank of colonel - everything starts to look like a nail...

Mostly - I dont trust our generals. I think many of them are bought and paid for. Each of the combatant commands are essentially their own little fiefdom - of which they are the presiding dictator...

Not saying all generals are bad people - or corrupt...

Just saying that its probably not a good idea to grant them unconditional trust...

Power corrupts them just as much as it corrupts any other type of leadership position...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
There are only 2 ways to fix it...

1. Declare martial law and root out the enemies.
2. Try to root out the enemies using the existing legal system.
#2 is the world solution.

The deep state isn't just the US. Pedophilia is a world wide network.

The US can't declare martial law on the world, but they can use the existing legal system(s) in the world to rout them out.

I get the sense from Trump's business dealings that he learns all he can and then some about his opponent.

He's a negotiator.

Sessions under cover of recusal was brilliant. They have it all, because the opposition was busy trying to thwart Trump and Trump was FISA spying on their every move. Legally.

He has them by the short hairs and they are just now beginning to comprehend it. Epstein was the keystone.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Before the 8chan congressional hearings tomorrow a few of you might want to look over the DARPA website and current 'cyber security' issues facing Congress:

https://www.darpa.mil/ DARPA website

Don't even want to discuss the 'Q-phenomenon' today. Just want to know who we send before Congress after their AI-algos target GIM? Scorp?

Yeah, that's the plan--GIM was Senior Scorp's idea as he took advantage of some old coots suffering with Alzheimers. Trust the plan!

(and he claims we never accomplish much of anything around here:tied up:)

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Option #1 may provide some short term "relief"...but would essentially destroy America and all that it stands for (or used to stand for)...

Q:
Why is option #1 going to destroy America? what proof does any of us posses to indicate there is any truth to this at all?

It is a Function of the US Government and yet, we've been told to Fear It!
Fear What?
Americans or just The Constitution?

Martial Law is an integral piece of the pie and yet, we're supposed to believe otherwise?

it's not an attitude against anyone else's opinion here, rather, it's more a support of "The Plan" our Fore Fathers designed for US

nothing more...and, to that end, it's not being utilized at all in any fashion that is efficient, that will succeed in the long run...We Fear The Two Percent, We Fear The Constitution, The Bill Of Rights is Wrong...Fear

The System Is Broken, Do Not Trust The Government...on and on...so,
We No Longer Trust The System That Was Designed and Drafted to Fix This, so, we go the John Wayne Route and fly by the seat of our pants???

and who the fuck cares about the rest of the world???
Hate Israel yet, no one complains the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about the pedophiles?
that's all Americas problem?
or will we just hate the jews again?
Pull our Military Back Home but we gotta fix pedophilia around the globe before we can incarcerate our criminal politicians?

BS once again, it's always something else...

Use the Rules the way they were given to US for Christ Sake, but no, i've just got no patience and it ends there...no depth, really, no depth

sarc and snark and just noting a different angle

no harm meant at all

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Q:
Why is option #1 going to destroy America? what proof does any of us posses to indicate there is any truth to this at all?

It is a Function of the US Government and yet, we've been told to Fear It!
Fear What?
Americans or just The Constitution?

Martial Law is an integral piece of the pie and yet, we're supposed to believe otherwise?

it's not an attitude against anyone else's opinion here, rather, it's more a support of "The Plan" our Fore Fathers designed for US

nothing more...and, to that end, it's not being utilized at all in any fashion that is efficient, that will succeed in the long run...We Fear The Two Percent, We Fear The Constitution, The Bill Of Rights is Wrong...Fear

The System Is Broken, Do Not Trust The Government...on and on...so,
We No Longer Trust The System That Was Designed and Drafted to Fix This, so, we go the John Wayne Route and fly by the seat of our pants???

and who the fuck cares about the rest of the world???
Hate Israel yet, no one complains the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about the pedophiles?
that's all Americas problem?
or will we just hate the jews again?
Pull our Military Back Home but we gotta fix pedophilia around the globe before we can incarcerate our criminal politicians?

BS once again, it's always something else...

Use the Rules the way they were given to US for Christ Sake, but no, i've just got no patience and it ends there...no depth, really, no depth

sarc and snark and just noting a different angle

no harm meant at all
So you dont think martial law will end the American experiment?

Have you studied Rome's descent into dictatorship from a Republic?

Do you believe a dictator will voluntarily cede power after the "crisis" has passed?

Please tell...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So you dont think martial law will end the American experiment?

Have you studied Rome's descent into dictatorship from a Republic?

Do you believe a dictator will voluntarily cede power after the "crisis" has passed?

Please tell...
What happened to We The People?

I hate to say it but FDR had weekly Fireside Chats, we get CNN, daily
We get assassination threats where nothing happens, we get firebomb threats, nothing happens

We've Got A Legal System, it doesn't work

How is Martial Law Bad?
We've already Got Bad

It's not about having a Dictator, It's about having Americans get Involved, Directly
Not to Feed The Government, rather, To Feed Ourselves
(where Feed is a relative word)

why do so few actually believe the execution of our Constitution, the restoration of our Bill of Rights is long overdue?

instead, we're told, the sheep need more counseling, more training

I got news for you, the sheep don't care but, I was taught once:
Lead, Follow or Get Out Of The Way

I choose the last one...but my voice will still be excercised and once we get a Real Constitutionalist on board, nothing much different can occur

Don't misunderstand my pov:
Trump was absolutely required and there's no doubt he's still required, but, we don't have 20 years to sort this out all nice and gentle-like...

so, as such things happen, and history has shown this to be absolutely true:
We'll get what we deserve because we don't have any Real Leadership...we have honor and great-character from a few, but, without a strong-arm, we got jack nothing

How about this...
How many times today have you heard:
Trump Sucks in some fashion or another...
No?
You haven't been paying attention...

again, i'm approaching this with the tools at hand...the crooks are still winning, the world appears to be safer, children have been helped, our economy is 'stabilizing' (and that's a good thing), deals around the globe are much better today, ETC...

But, America is still being torn apart from within...every hour of every day
THIS HERE is what concerns me...talk about damage that's gone on for too long

and just wait for any 'Recession/Depression', whatever...there will be one giant sucking sound as the money will be buying up America as if it's going out of style

can't control it? just gotta own enough of it!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and that can't be controlled...but, it can, if the Constitution were utilized

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Corruption charges against Aaron Schock dismissed

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/04/corruption-charges-aaron-schock-1481329

"Under the deal, Schock agreed to repay his campaign committees nearly $68,000 and work with the Internal Revenue Service to determine how much he owes in taxes for income he didn’t report between 2010 and 2015. "

I also read, all charges are dropped, as if none of this ever happened

and life rolls on...he can even run again for another stab at leading us

Yea!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
posted wrong video....earlier

SerialBrain2: Trump's Big Victories at the G7 – Part 1: The Battlefield and the Weapons.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB] Exposes Itself, Stealth Moves Bring Down The [CB] System - Episode 1961a

Declas Brings Down The House, Equal Justice Under The Law - Episode 1961b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Red Pill News - Whistleblower Receives Secret Message From Our Favorite Anon

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
BOMBSHELL! Did Ghislaine's Sisters Backdoor the FBI, NSA + more?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Infinite Chan, Impossible Food - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 9.5.19

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
BOMBSHELL! Did Ghislaine's Sisters Backdoor the FBI, NSA + more?

https://www.thecut.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell-family-twin-sisters.html

...The Maxwell twins’ husbands have truly bizarre histories, which has led observers to point out that they share Ghislaine’s association with powerful and unconventional men. Christine is married to Roger Malina, an astrophysicist at the University of Texas, whose father, Frank Malina, was also a scientist. Malina, the Daily Beast reveals, hung out in California with the likes of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard and rocket engineer Jack Parsons, occultists and transhumanists (a strange echo of Jeffrey Epstein’s friends in similar academic and business circles).

And Isabel’s romantic history might be the strangest. First, she married the son of Carl Djerassi, a scientist who invented the birth-control pill. Her third husband, Al Seckel, was a con man and “optical illusionist” who befriended scientists and academics despite not having a degree in those fields himself (sound familiar?); he co-founded a group called the Southern California Skeptics that investigated science’s relationship to the paranormal. Seckel and Isabel moved to France at some point in 2010, according to reports, where they lived in a château and “acquired thousands of stone-age tools to sell in the U.S.” That same year, Seckel hosted a “scientific conference” on Jeffrey Epstein’s private island, where Epstein also allegedly held underage girls for sex (presumably, the connection was Isabel’s little sister, Ghislaine).

Seckel died in 2015 from a rumored fall off a cliff near his home. Not unlike Robert Maxwell — according to an obituary — Seckel died just a few weeks after an article in Tablet Magazine exposed his fraudulent past and his mounting debts. But the Daily Beast reports that it has not been able to find official proof of his death. Afterward, Isabel had to declare bankruptcy....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Strange Things Are Happening on Epstein Island: Drone Footage

Recent drone footage of Little Saint James reveals strange activity and telling facts about the Jeffrey Epstein investigation since his death. As expected, everything points towards a massive cover-up. Here are the most revealing images captured by drones in the past weeks.

September 4, 2019
By Vigilant Citizen

Ever since Jeffrey Epstein’s highly suspicious death in a maximum-security prison, things only got more suspicious. Although the autopsy officially concluded that the cause of death was suicide, a steady flow of facts and revelations are strongly hinting towards a massive cover-up.

First, it was recently revealed that two cameras filming the jail cell of Jeffrey Epstein at the time of his death were “broken” and the recordings were deemed “unusable” by authorities. Second, two guards allegedly “slept through” scheduled checks on Epstein and falsified records. Third, Frenchman Jean-Luc Brunel, the model mogul suspected of being a Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking pipeline in Paris, “has disappeared like a ghost without a trace”.

While mass media has been carefully filtering some of this information while ignoring other facts, the Rusty Shackleford YouTube channel has been providing a raw, unfiltered source of information by posting, on a regular basis, drone footage of Epstein Island and its surroundings.

The footage captured in the past weeks reveals that there are strange things happening on the island. Here are some examples.

Hustle and Bustle
Considering the fact that Litte Saint James was the site of heinous crimes involving powerful people, one would expect the island to be treated like a crime scene that is completely closed off to non-investigators. That is not what is happening.

After a crime scene has been discovered, it is important that measures are taken to secure and protect the scene from contamination. In order to maintain the integrity of the scene, law enforcement must take action to block off the surrounding area as well as keep track of who comes in and goes out. By taking these precautions, officers can ensure that evidence that is collected can be used in court. Evidence that has become contaminated, tampered with, or mistreated can pollute the scene and cause a case to be thrown out of court.​
– Wikipedia, Crime Scene​
Two weeks prior to the FBI raids on Epstein Island, a drone filmed a team of workers doing heavy construction work on the island using tractors, bulldozers and tons of new material.

Ever since Jeffrey Epstein’s highly suspicious death in a maximum-security prison, things only got more suspicious. Although the autopsy officially concluded that the cause of death was suicide, a steady flow of facts and revelations are strongly hinting towards a massive cover-up.

First, it was recently revealed that two cameras filming the jail cell of Jeffrey Epstein at the time of his death were “broken” and the recordings were deemed “unusable” by authorities. Second, two guards allegedly “slept through” scheduled checks on Epstein and falsified records. Third, Frenchman Jean-Luc Brunel, the model mogul suspected of being a Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking pipeline in Paris, “has disappeared like a ghost without a trace”.

While mass media has been carefully filtering some of this information while ignoring other facts, the Rusty Shackleford YouTube channel has been providing a raw, unfiltered source of information by posting, on a regular basis, drone footage of Epstein Island and its surroundings.

The footage captured in the past weeks reveals that there are strange things happening on the island. Here are some examples.

Hustle and Bustle
Considering the fact that Litte Saint James was the site of heinous crimes involving powerful people, one would expect the island to be treated like a crime scene that is completely closed off to non-investigators. That is not what is happening.

After a crime scene has been discovered, it is important that measures are taken to secure and protect the scene from contamination. In order to maintain the integrity of the scene, law enforcement must take action to block off the surrounding area as well as keep track of who comes in and goes out. By taking these precautions, officers can ensure that evidence that is collected can be used in court. Evidence that has become contaminated, tampered with, or mistreated can pollute the scene and cause a case to be thrown out of court.​
– Wikipedia, Crime Scene​
Two weeks prior to the FBI raids on Epstein Island, a drone filmed a team of workers doing heavy construction work on the island using tractors, bulldozers and tons of new material.

This footage was filmed on July 30th, 10 days before Epstein’s death and 12 days before the FBI raids. We can see construction workers, heavy machinery and bags of material, possibly concrete.

This footage was taken a few weeks after Epstein’s arrest. Lots of trash being thrown out, including several mattresses and box springs. Could there be incriminating evidence in there?

Several vehicles on the island also keep moving around – including an ambulance that bears the letters L.S.J. (Little Saint James). Why is there even an ambulance on an island that has no hospital?

In July, the ambulance was parked on the roof of a building.

A few weeks later, the ambulance was moved to a different spot.

After Epstein’s death and after the FBI raids, the island was still bustling with activity.

This footage from August 30th shows that the Island is still being maintained by a team of workers.

Considering the fact that Epstein is dead, why is there still maintenance on the island and who is paying these workers? Are the checks coming from the $577 million trust fund created by Epstein two days before his death – with anonymous beneficiaries?

This last video contains another strange detail.

The drone filmed an older white man who doesn’t appear to be a worker talking with another man.

A great number of comments on the YouTube video state that this man looks suspiciously like … Jeffrey Epstein … who died a couple of weeks prior. At one point, that man looks up and notices the drone. He then lingers for a couple of seconds and hides inside his truck.

Does this look like Epstein?

Drone footage captured in the past weeks also captured never-seen images of the infamous “temple”.

Inside the Temple

The temple in 2017. The golden dome and cockatrice are now gone.

There’s been lots of speculation concerning the strange temple on Epstein Island. Built on a 60 feet elevation, the temple is believed to be sitting on a network of underground tunnels. Recently released drone footage took some close-up shots of the temple, revealing several strange details.

First, the main “door” of the temple is actually painted on.

The door on the Epstein temple.

On the door is painted a medieval lock which is designed to keep people locked inside the temple. Is this a hint into what was actually going on inside?

On the left of the door are the letters JE – the initials of Jeffrey Epstein.

The same initials can be found on the left of the door of Epstein’s NYC mansion.

While mass media sources have been claiming that the temple was actually a gym, footage filmed inside the temple reveals that it is definitely not a gym.

Inside the temple are several mattresses and scaffolding. No gym equipment in sight.

Footage from the other window shows a closer shot of the mattresses (which are wrapped in plastic).

Using color correction, the drone was able to provide a clearer view of what’s inside the mysterious room.

Here, we see wooden floors and broken wood pieces. .

As the drone films upwards, we can see a bookshelf, an ornamental column, and some wiring.

Once again, we have clear proof that this is not a gym. The fact that mass media has been propagating this piece of fake news is telling. And, considering the fact that everything about this temple is highly symbolic, what we’re seeing here is also highly symbolic.
Although we cannot see the other side of the bookshelf, we can assume that there’s a second pillar on the other side. As we know, twin pillars are a staple in Masonic symbolism. Furthermore, the twisted design of these pillars is significant: They’re called Solomonic columns.

The spiral shape, common in nature, has adorned buildings since the dawn of recorded history. According to legend, spiral columns ornamented the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem.​
– thought.co, What is a Solomonic Column?​

Masonic lore, ritual, and symbolism are heavily based on the legend surrounding the Temple of Solomon. Combined with the Masonic sundial at the center of Epstein island, there’s a clear “occult elite” pattern emerging from this place.

A Freemason explaining the importance of Solomonic columns.

FBI Raid
On August 12th, the drone captured images of the FBI raid on Epstein island as it was happening. The first question one might ask is: Why did the FBI raid the island two days after the death of Epstein and not way before? Why did they allow people to move and work freely on the island beforehand?

The other question one might ask is: What are they doing on this footage?

An agent stands inside a room with computers and other equipment wrapped and, apparently, ready to be shipped.

Then other agents enter the room. Notice that there are several NYPD agents investigating this island in the Bahamas.

Once the agents realized that a drone was filming them, they covered up the window.

Why so much secrecy?

In Conclusion
The drone footage taken over the last few weeks prove that heavy construction work has taken place on Epstein Island only days prior to the FBI raids. Considering the fact that these people were paid by Epstein, there is a distinct possibility that they were ordered to destroy evidence and bury whatever needed to be buried. When the authorities finally raided the island (two days after Epstein’s death), they made it obvious that they did not want to be filmed.

Not unlike what happened at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the day of Epstein’s death, authorities have been displaying a constant pattern of “purposeful carelessness” throughout the Epstein debacle. Despite the fact that the island was a known and well-documented haven for child abuse at the hands of the world’s more powerful people, the investigation surrounding it is, to say the least, sluggish. In short, we are witnessing the occult elite covering up its tracks and burying the Epstein case under a pile of literal concrete.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Strange that the door is painted on.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
CM190904.jpg

CM190905.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

You're over thinking. Use you're heart.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Patriots Take Control, The [CB] Will Follow Instructions - Episode 1962a

Confirmation, The Swamp Is Being Drained, We Knew This Day Would Come - Episode 1962b

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Aiding and Abetting but, is there a Criminal?
Doesn't the .gov have to make a declaration that someone is a criminal in violation of US Law, otherwise, they're just like you and me?
I suppose, since no one is interested in her, there's no Aiding or Abetting, just sheep

baa baa

Here's another $100 for you guys, go and have a nice lunch, on me
Signed
Taxpayer

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Right On Schedule, Recession Cancelled, Global Trade Reset In Progress - Episode 1963a

Think Timing, Senate Locked, SC Locked, Locked & Who Is Loaded - Episode 1963b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Economic Transition Is Closer Than First Thought, Dates Given: Bix Weir

X22Report Spotlight