• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've resigned myself to trying to make the best of the rest of my life and continue to prepare as much as possible for everything I can.
said like a Biff: Dude, that train sailed and I took the car...LOL, been ready for some time, yep, going to patiently wait, and no, I never did eat my neighbors...for those who might have been concerned, here, let me put them on...-I'm Cindy, and I'm Make Believe, Buck didn't eat either one of us"

See?

anyway, sorry shootist, Ihadtodoit...wrong thread though
:)

Well for one am not ready to give up. I believe Trump and Q do have a plan to dismantle what the DS set up for America and I would like to see it happen. Yes, I get frustrated that this is dragging out so long with what appears to be nothing being done and the thumbing of the nose by obvious DS operatives. But I choose to trust the plan. Because the day I can no longer trust Q's plan is the day I grab my baseball bat and bad attitude and make war myself with the left wingnuts. And this he is trying to avoid.
It's not a matter of choice, unless one is to believe the make-believe we are handed by the MSM or anyone else...we have no choice except to stay-tuned, or, tune-out...i think everyone knows where i stand, firmly positioned under my helmet for my own occasional knee jerks, otherwise, it's basically just my voice, there's NOTHING any of us can do, it's just that's that

but, i think i make some damn good arguing points about how we're supposed to be...this is not it...imho, this is but status quo until something happens, i'll argue, we don't know what will happen and if, seriously, that's the case, concern about rioting and looting in the streets, why not begin a conversation with the people about how productive we are, how peaceful we are, how much we are growing as a society with regards to...name your poison, there's lots of them today...make your peace, then do it

Americans Will Help
But, we've been ignored, except for Q and the storytellers and video manufacturers, there's still so much we don't know that it, at it's simplest point in my life, is an unknown and I have no idea what to prepare for...

I'll bet those wringing their hands don't know either...and that's a Fail

it IS a matter of knowing what pissed off people do when unleashed..
O.K.

This is the sticking point:
PEACE!

but, we've seen what America can do while being pushed by the MSM and Union Buses, and I say, So What?
the cops / military will handle them...

in the mean time...
You didn't burn your parents house, or a neighbors house, or a strip mall or anything and you don't know anyone who did and god knows, there have been literally hundreds of opportunities to commit this mayhem and damn near no one else participated except for the criminals

What else is there to believe???

We've been duped, I'm not weak, neither are any of you, you won't explode, and those who will will be burnt out in a week, that leaves any roving gangs and with a few disciplined people, that gang no longer exists...the cops will be involved...fk, back to the beginning...

I Believe In America! I Believe In the American Citizen, Jews and All, Blacks and Mexicans Included,,,damn well better be, most of my neighbors are mohican, whatever the hell they are, they ain't me but, they want to live in peace like i do, i don't fear them...Boo!

Let's Find Out, Arrest The Bitch!
The World Won't Fold, Fucking Do It!
otherwise, it's symbolic of something else...i won't say cowardice, i'll say political and i've been so cheated by politicians and now some plan...Martial Law? Really?

Where?

I Believe In Me! I'm American and say there ain't three Americans I know who'd go to protest or burn anything that has to do with any arrests...and, with a bit of lead time, I could put up a militia, i'll presume...isn't that what an American ought to be able to do? And some i know might just be cops...idk

i won't go over all the productive stuff, just focusing on the fact, the damage still continues and i'm still paying the bill and that there is enough for me, i could care less who's arrested, stop taking my money and stop with the story telling...show me or go away

eh...

is that resignation?
is that patience?
is that pragmatic?
idk, is sure has to be sumpin

:dog:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
after a re-read, it's now officially a whine

sorry gentlemen, I'll just follow for a while...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yes. OK. For the n-th time, your position is WELL known.

Do you really have to re-iretate an iteration and keep on keeping on doing the same thing?

Every time I think I'm opening something new and no, it's just the_shootist re-iterating his iterations, iteration.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Yup!
1568161639368.png

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Next Economic Move Is Being Prepared, Watch Gold - Episode 1966a

[DS] Moves To Get Ahead Of FISA Story, Big Fail, Messages Sent About A Bad Man - Episode 1966b

Meter

Anybody know what really happened to InTheMatrixxx youtube channel? Was one of my favorite and several supposed QAnons seemed to take great pleasure in getting InTheMatrixxx banned and have been bragging about it. Aren't we all supposed to be on the same team? It's left a nasty taste in my mouth for some of the Anons that are boasting on tweeter and youtube. Divided we are weak.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Three Stooges of the Deep State: Mueller, Steele, and Hillary

Operation Freedom

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Three Stooges of the Deep State: Mueller, Steele, and Hillary

Operation Freedom
They're all still walking around free and doing financially well...I wouldn't call them stooges. Doing all that they have in plain sight is not the work of stooges.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yes. OK. For the n-th time, your position is WELL known.

Do you really have to re-iretate an iteration and keep on keeping on doing the same thing?

Every time I think I'm opening something new and no, it's just the_shootist re-iterating his iterations, iteration.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Irritating iterations.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They're all still walking around free and doing financially well...I wouldn't call them stooges. Doing all that they have in plain sight is not the work of stooges.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Lets face it most people 66% are paycheck to paycheck & hide in sports, booze or drugs.
I don't do sports, drugs or booze...

Do beer and weed count?

If, so then I am still batting .666

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Irritating iterations.
It is irritatingly iterative; ideally illuminated illustratively, immemorially impacted, immovably impassioned; impenetrably, irrevocably, irredeemably, irreverently irremediable:

irrelevance.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It is irritatingly iterative; ideally illuminated illustratively, immemorially impacted, immovably impassioned; impenetrably, irrevocably, irredeemably, irreverently irremediable:

irrelevance.
And somewhat irrational.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

irrelevance.
Just as long as it ain't Iranian I'm good with it.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Evil does not get sent packing. It needs eliminated in a high profile way to deter others from more of the same.

View attachment 140692
What evil needs and what evil gets are often miles apart across history. Would LOVE to destroy evil. Unfortunately, ain't gonna happen. Evil often scatters and lives to pollute and corrupt another day much like cockroaches when the light is turned on. Evil, ALL evil, will have it's day of reckoning and by a power far greater than Trump and Team Q could ever want to be. It's out of human hands because it is beyond the grasp of humans. However, Trump and Team Q will do a fine job for the moment.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Trump isn't King Jesus. Those who put their faith and trust in Trump to rid the world of evil have misplaced their faith.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Trump isn't King Jesus. Those who put their faith and trust in Trump to rid the world of evil have misplaced their faith.
I haven't heard anyone say Trump is King Jesus. Not even Trump brags that much. LOL!

Trump is doing a better job than Obama but look how that works. The media had nothing but praise for the O man (as if HE walked on water).
The media has nothing but scorn for Trump.

Give me Trump any day. My faith is in Jesus Christ but as an American, I have to vote for someone to be President and so that person is Trump.
TRUMP 2020!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

irrelevance.
I'm impressed.

I inunct, infucate... impossibly, I implore incompt ichnography inferring igarape illatration inciting, impignorating internecine infilicific ingemination.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Someone should report these guys to the FBI or something...all this garbled talking in code. probably plotting something insidious....something irreparably injurious to innocents...

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Someone should report these guys to the FBI or something...all this garbled talking in code. probably plotting something insidious....something irreparably injurious to innocents...
Try being dyslexic and reading Walt's posts!:computer:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have a crazy idea of what may be happening...

1. Trump fires Bolton as his Nat. Sec. Advisor.
2. Trump pardons Flynn.
3. Trump hires Flynn as his new Nat Sec Advisor - a position that doesnt need Congressional authorization or consent.
4. The MSM would melt down that Trump hired an admitted criminal...they would howl about Flynn's security clearance.
5. Nadler would launch an investigation.
6. It would draw the attention of everyone in the country...
7. The media and the Dem's would be utterly destroyed as the proof of what happened to Flynn comes out...which would immediately lead to DECLAS...which would allow Huber, Horowitz and the other guy to roll out their indictments...

Everything is teed up and ready to go...

It would be such a Trump move...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

2. Trump pardons Flynn.
3. Trump hires Flynn as his new Nat Sec Advisor - a position that doesnt need Congressional authorization or consent.
4. The MSM would melt down that Trump hired an admitted criminal...they would howl about Flynn's security clearance.
7. The media and the Dem's would be utterly destroyed as the proof of what happened to Flynn comes out...which would immediately lead to DECLAS...which would allow Huber, Horowitz and the other guy to roll out their indictments...

I like it !
"Make it so"
1568235238491.png

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
No sweat, my wigga.

Hope the ANC use your tax contributions wisely. Thanks by the way. Dunno how we managed without. (See if you can get it cancelled, big mouth.)

You could always come shoot a few locals wif your AR15, iffen you disagree, which is mostly.

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No sweat, my wigga.

Hope the ANC use your tax contributions wisely. Thanks by the way. Dunno how we managed without. (See if you can get it cancelled, big mouth.)

You could always come shoot a few locals wif your AR15, iffen you disagree, which is mostly.

Golden Regards
Uncle

OK, truth be told I have a level of respect for you Uncle and I won't respond with some wiseass bullshit! You really need to chill a bit tho as you seem a tad...oh, I don't know....annoyed with me? Reading these posts should not be ruining your day....not even a little bit! My posts in particular should be ignored by any decent person on the planet.

Anyway....

Why would I use a peashooter like an AR15 when there are so many other, better options?

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
In One Simple Statement The Patriots Just Countered The Recession Push, Brilliant- Episode 1967a

Placeholder Filled, Flynn Free Next, The World Is Waking Up, Attacks Intensify - Episode 1967b

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Cross your fingers, folks...... maybe soon.

8c190911.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A massive data dump by someone. If any of you have the time to dig ....
2 mins later

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
Why not try a search to find something else?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
From your keyboard to the Almighty, strong arm of King Jesus!

His will be done.

2. Trump pardons Flynn.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser