• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Spy at the Pool - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 9.12.19

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
OK, truth be told I have a level of respect for you Uncle and I won't respond with some wiseass bullshit! You really need to chill a bit tho as you seem a tad...oh, I don't know....annoyed with me? Reading these posts should not be ruining your day....not even a little bit! My posts in particular should be ignored by any decent person on the planet.

Anyway....

Why would I use a peashooter like an AR15 when there are so many other, better options?
Shoot, as originally intoned, I just get annoyed when there is a new post in "Q's", I lather up and only to find one of your "It hasn't happened yet" posts.

I also would have liked the bitch and bummer to swing by now, amongst a whole list of others, but somehow, someone has other plans. Since they've sticked it till now, I'll leave them grace but with one rubber-eye doing the rounds.

Eventually there'll be a time when we'd all have to ask 'WTF' but I still sense we're a smidge early, as usual. Just hope 'WTF' is not too late.

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Shoot, as originally intoned, I just get annoyed when there is a new post in "Q's", I lather up and only to find one of your "It hasn't happened yet" posts.

I also would have liked the bitch and bummer to swing by now, amongst a whole list of others, but somehow, someone has other plans. Since they've sticked it till now, I'll leave them grace but with one rubber-eye doing the rounds.

Eventually there'll be a time when we'd all have to ask 'WTF' but I still sense we're a smidge early, as usual. Just hope 'WTF' is not too late.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Copy that! I can be a real jerk sometimes so please don't take me too seriously! My frustration often gets the best of me.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Copy that! I can be a real jerk fucking asshole sometimes so please don't take me too seriously! My frustration often gets the best of me.
FIFY...

You know we love ya though...

:beer:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Ya'll gotta be like me... cool, calm, and collected!

Every video I watch has me saying... 'Hmmmm, I didn't think about that before....'

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
FIFY...

You know we love ya though...

:beer:
i'm dodging bullets here on the sidelines...
beers still cold and the popcorn still hot

and my keyboard is locked up again...

:beer::dog:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I may be wrong and you may be correct. Time will tell. I have the patience to wait and see which one of us is correct.[/QUOTE]

Good answer. Let's see how this next 10 years plays out. I believe most of us will be gone before that and this is just a distraction while they finish their final mop up and preps.

Otherwise, the first concrete proof you find that this is legit, let us know.

My interest is that it is one of the best scams I have ever witnessed in real time.

Know thy enemy. That's basic.

(I am not saying you are the enemy, but I have a very clear idea who the real enemy is and how he operates)

Someone is greatly deceived here and only time will tell who that is. Agreed.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Good answer. Let's see how this next 10 years plays out. I believe most of us will be gone before that and this is just a distraction while they finish their final mop up and preps.

Otherwise, the first concrete proof you find that this is legit, let us know.

My interest is that it is one of the best scams I have ever witnessed in real time.

Know thy enemy. That's basic.

(I am not saying you are the enemy, but I have a very clear idea who the real enemy is and how he operates)

Someone is greatly deceived here and only time will tell who that is. Agreed.
Scam? If you are correct in your assertion that Q is paying Martin Geddes then you are right... it's a scam.
I don't belive Q is paying him.
Time will tell.

Well, I looked at a lot of the files. But of course, because I don't have a tor-browser the interesting stuff I was unable to read. Still an interesting find. Thank You

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Thank you....I think.:make happy 2:

:dduck:
You know I view you as my brother from another mother...

Except for your racist shit. I dont respect that...

But - I have hope that you will reconsider your views on those subjects given time...

But aside from that - I have great respect for your viewpoints...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Shared to my inbox this morning complements of MIT (note, Jeffery Epstein) via their technology newsletter, "The Download."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...st-reaches-life-times-chan-owner-jim-Watkins/

Picture of Jim Watkins cuts off the "Q" pin -- check
Attributes WalMart shooter manifesto to 8chan -- check
I challenged the author on the Walmart shooter manifesto, and this was his reply to me:

Thanks for reading, and for your note. Jim Watkins has alleged that without evidence. But users can't share .pdf files on Instagram, so it doesn't seem to make sense. (For what it's worth, Instagram representatives also deny the claim.) Here's a breakdown of the manifesto's first sighting on 8chan, if you want more details: https://www.bellingcat.com/news/ame...paso-shooting-and-the-gamification-of-terror/.

Drew Harwell

Washington Post

@drewharwell

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Private Slovik wasn't part of the cabal!
Agreed.

BUT!!

I don't give a toss who commits treason. Firing squad across the board (and Slovik had it coming). No exceptions for fucking "royalty" <-- That has been addressed before... in lots of other countries, but just not ours.

Yet.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I challenged the author on the Walmart shooter manifesto, and this was his reply to me:
The original post timestamp is obscured by his pointer. The Anon reply is the best we got.

What time line are we talking about here?

Not sure this is 'proof' of 8chan being a board that promotes wacko nutjobs as a group.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 8.04.45 AM.png

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Shared to my inbox this morning complements of MIT (note, Jeffery Epstein) via their technology newsletter, "The Download."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...st-reaches-life-times-chan-owner-jim-Watkins/

Picture of Jim Watkins cuts off the "Q" pin -- check
Attributes WalMart shooter manifesto to 8chan -- check
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...st-reaches-life-times-chan-owner-jim-watkins/

The link above seem to work for me. Can't see what is different?

Edit. Seems a redirect. One ends-up at beta.washingtonpost.com and not www as per original.

Any case below, SLVs link first. Don't know why they end up at different places with only a w,W difference.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/09/12/helicopter-repairman-leader-internets-darkest-reaches-life-times-chan-owner-jim-Watkins/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/09/12/helicopter-repairman-leader-internets-darkest-reaches-life-times-chan-owner-jim-watkins/

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Will be Indicted

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Very interesting. I've been associating companies like Google with the "Mark" for a while now; at the very least, they'll have a role in the one world government run by the AntiChrist.
As you should.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey Q nuts! What's Trump doing and what's going on here? This all seems to be coming to some kind of head!

1568482770059.png
1568482784613.png

Tell me shootist, do you show your hand before a move? No you make a move when the time is right. There is a lot that has to happen before Israel.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Tell me shootist, do you show your hand before a move? No you make a move when the time is right. There is a lot that has to happen before Israel.
I happen to agree with you but with this and the Saudi oil attack which almost instantly cuts SA oil production in half (I call bullshit on that BTW) there seems to be something a foot in the swamp!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Intel Dir for Canadian Mounties arrested for espionage...

This is pretty freaking huge. Possibly one of the biggest espionage cases in Canadian history.

Twitter thread

Canadian Media coverage
https://globalnews.ca/news/5899146/senior-rcmp-arrested-charged/

A senior RCMP official arrested in a case that sent shockwaves through Canada’s national security community on Friday was uncovered by U.S. authorities who tipped off Ottawa, a source told Global News.

Cameron Ortis faces seven counts dating as far back as 2015, including breach of trust, communicating “special operational information,” and obtaining information in order to pass it to a “foreign entity.”

The charges did not specify which foreign entity or what type of information, but a source said he had amassed “terabytes of information,” including a list of undercover operatives, when he was arrested in Ottawa on Thursday.
[/b]

I'd expect a lot of happenings this week as the IG report is turned over to Barr. This movement is global and the cabal is loosing its grip. The patriot are drip feeding the masses with information. Too much too soon won't have the desired effect. As per redpill78, X22 and other Q-talking heads. Just stand back and look at all that's coming out this past week. I would not put it past the Cabal if they staged yet another mass shooting event. So yes the_ shootist you are correct. Something is a foot in the swamp. Just hope Trump is getting ready to pull the plug. My patience is wearing thin.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++