• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Screenshot_20190919-195416.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump Cuts Iran's Bank off from Central Banking System

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Jeffrey Epstein Sabbatean-Frankist Exposed - ROBERT SEPEHR

Jeffrey Epstein was a billionaire and convicted s*x offender, that was involved in human trafficking for the elite on his private island, which allegedly involved ritualistic activities. Most people have heard of Jesus Christ, considered the Messiah by Christians, and who lived 2000 years ago. But very few have ever heard of Sabbatai Zevi, who declared himself the Messiah in 1666.

Sabbatai's adherents planned to abolish many ritualistic observances. Fasting days became days of feasting and rejoicing. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious org*es. After his conversion to Islam, his followers eventually became known as the Donmeh, comprising members included in the Saudi Royal family.

A century after Sabbati Zevi's death, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Frankism, a religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries, centered on his leadership, and his claim to be the reincarnation of the Messiah Sabbatai Zevi, as well as the Biblical Patriarch Jacob. He often slept with his followers, as well as his own daughter, while preaching a doctrine that the best way to imitate God was to cross every boundary, transgress every taboo, and mix the sacred with the profane.

Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a Utopian era of globalism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order.

Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
D-Notice - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 9.16.19

The Buck Stops Here - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 9.18.19

Boxes and Bodies - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 9.20.19

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB]/[DS] Economic Plan Blocked, Plenty Of Oil - Episode 1971a

Operatives Hunted Down, [DS] Plan Backfired, No Place To Hide - Episode 1971b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Restructure Hint, We Will Never Again Be Under Their Control - Episode 1972a

We Are (Closer) Than You Think, Messages Received, On The Ready - Episode 1972b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Right On Schedule, Attacks On [CB] Continue, Economic Plan Moves Forward - Episode 1973a

Horowitz Delivers The Bad News To Comey, More Pain Coming - Episode 1973b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Patriots Prepare To Shock The Economic System - Episode 1974a

Setup Needed Before Declass, Tarmac Back In The News, Prisons Prepped - Episode 1974b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Establishment Admits They Lost The Economic Narrative - Episode 1975a

Setup Complete, Ukrainian Scandal Revealed, [DS] Whistleblower Agenda Fail - Episode 1975b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
MISSING SNOWDEN SEGMENT - SPECIAL SUPPLEMENT

RedPill78

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Red Pill News - Horowitz Testimony, Buck Arrested, Snowden Roundtable

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Trump’s Big Victories at the G7 - Part 3: The Power of Melania’s Wardrobe

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Economic Plan Evolves, Trump Using Debt As A Weapon - Episode 1976a

Did You Catch What Happened, Second Wave Just Hit, Carpet Bombs Dropped - Episode 1976b

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
What ever happened to Q? I almost forgot about it.
We're getting closer. Apparently we were wayyyyy far away, but now, we are closer.

Regarding serialbrain...how does he come up with all that? Holey moley, I cannot track with him. All the numbers, separated numbers, connecting water bottles on and off tables and Melanie's wardrobe is involved and .....whew...my pea brain needs a time out. I havent clicked on him or the x22 dude in a very long time, and now i remember why. I be done with that guy.

Glad to know were real close, carpet bombing has begun and cannot wait for the hangings.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
engineer said:
Regarding serialbrain...how does he come up with all that? Holey moley, I cannot track with him. All the numbers, separated numbers, connecting water bottles on and off tables and Melanie's wardrobe is involved and .....whew...my pea brain needs a time out. I havent clicked on him or the x22 dude in a very long time, and now i remember why. I be done with that guy.

Glad to know were real close, carpet bombing has begun and cannot wait for the hangings.
Yeah, sb2 lost me a while back. X-22 is excellent though. You're missing out on a great perspective with that one.

Meter

Yeah, sb2 lost me a while back. X-22 is excellent though. You're missing out on a great perspective with that one.
I tend to agree with you on sb2. I really do not want to follow him anymore. I think we are all just waiting for a certain person/Team to start posting again. Things tend to move way to slow. I just want to see something happening for myself not just some video telling me something is going to happen. Remember Jeffery Epstein? There is/was some REALLY fishy things going on and media blackout, nothing except that elites are telling us to start eating humans. Almost to much to bare (These People are sick).
Been watching Mike Morales recently. His guests include a person from the original HARP program, etc. Fascinating stuff. I started watching more closely when the hurricane stopped in it's tracks. Here is his channel: Mike Morales youtube channel

Meter

Encouraging:
SteelTruth Round Table with In the Matrixxx & Shady Grooove

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The [CB]s Are Panicking, And They Should Be - Episode 1977a

The Punisher Has Been Released, 2019 Year Of The Boomerang - Episode 1977b

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I tend to agree with you on sb2. I really do not want to follow him anymore. I think we are all just waiting for a certain person/Team to start posting again. Things tend to move way to slow. I just want to see something happening for myself not just some video telling me something is going to happen. Remember Jeffery Epstein? There is/was some REALLY fishy things going on and media blackout, nothing except that elites are telling us to start eating humans. Almost to much to bare (These People are sick).
Been watching Mike Morales recently. His guests include a person from the original HARP program, etc. Fascinating stuff. I started watching more closely when the hurricane stopped in it's tracks. Here is his channel: Mike Morales youtube channel
Welcome to GIM2...

I noticed you are new here...

You are gonna fit right in...

Meter

Welcome to GIM2...

I noticed you are new here...

You are gonna fit right in...
Thank you for the welcome. I originally found this site through a fvey Australian block list provided to the ISPs. I went through the list of sites they wanted blocked during the NZ incident. It turned out going through the list I found two greats sites to call home. Thanks again. :)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
FYI SB2 uses gematria to decode Q posts and Trump tweets.

In a past posting of his he explained his history with cryptography and how it is he was able to recognize the coded messages that were used by the deep state/Illuminati to openly communicate with each other in the public media.

He also suggests Trump uses gematria in the same way.

Is SB2 accurate? I don't know. Q has reposted some of SB2's posts thus acknowledging SB2.

I post SB2 because there sometimes are points made that cause one to 'think' and 'ponder'....

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Thank you for the welcome. I originally found this site through a fvey Australian block list provided to the ISPs. I went through the list of sites they wanted blocked during the NZ incident. It turned out going through the list I found two greats sites to call home. Thanks again. :)
Very curious about the "other" home site...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Notice the capitalization... we all know who the "Witch" is...

1569351635077.png