• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This is informative... speed up 1.5x

Support For The [CB]s Are Being Removed One By One, This Is A Coordinated Effort:Jim Willie

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 000000 No.7355626
Nov 14 2019 19:39:27 (EST)
AUS, IT, UK co-op DOJ (Barr, Durham, CLAS 1-4)
HUMINT, SIGINT, etc.
Non_FVEY official chan [US senior person(s) req given sensitive nature of 'target' re: presidential nominee(s) - POTUS + Cruz [CLAS 1-4]]
Who gave the order(s)?
Who signed?
Papered per normal NATSEC?
Comms to/from F + Domestic?
F2F 1-4 US person(s) initiate scope memo.
US AMB 1 & 2 NSA unmask req.
NSA > US AMB 1 & 2 > AUS, IT, UK
[special order per DIR [CLAS 1-9] AUTH unmask per US AMB]
[EACH UNMASKING REQUIRES APPROVAL / SIGN ['KEY']]
C_A domestic assist w/ rogue FBI to avoid US law [non_op domestic]?
C_A HUMINT domestic placement > T campaign [1-3 jumps primary target], T WH spy_insertion NATSEC C, personal advisor(s), cabinet?
C_A organized under DNI?
2010 - 2017 [Clapper] [bulk]
2017 - 2019 [Coats] [sleeper/prevent [black op] release of incriminating docs]
Q

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Erdogan hand delivered documents to Trump re terrorist organization whom General Flynn had previously reported was protected by Obama and donated to the Clinton Foundation. I was surprised that at the presser, Erdogan mentioned giving President Trump CIA documents.

Here’s an excerpt from the Whitehouse presser:

(Erdogan): “We have also provided information and the document thereof to our interlocutors in the White House, including Mr. President. And I have also submitted a document produced by CIA, pointing out to the fact that this individual is a terrorist, to Mr. President.

And, as I’ve said before, I have shared them with His Excellency, Mr. President. And we gave back the letter that we have received.”

Whitehouse Presser transcript:https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...sident-erdogan-turkey-joint-press-conference/

----------------------------------------------

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
According to Joe diGenova on Lou Dobbs, much of the U.S. diplomatic corps, some of our overseas FBI and all of Ukraine is controlled by Soros.

Maybe Ukraine is the long-awaited battlefield where the Trump team takes out GS.

Owning an oil-rich country would explain GS apparently boundless wealth.

Especially a country that can employ numerous RAT and RINO politicians and their families.

What did Obama and other RATS get for letting Russia take Crimea?

Ukraine is the center of so much of this evil, and now we learn Ukraine is Soros ... including the U.S. State Department in Ukraine.

No wonder POTUS used Rudy and others to bypass these SOROS-owned RATS.

Maybe they're starting to realize a Senate trial could expose SOROS.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
:popcorn::popcorn::refer::beer::popcorn:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Another very short stroll around the land of twitter.
“We’re going to do a lot better than just survive it. The campaign and the president is going to be thriving as a result of this.”

The #Trump2020 campaign says the president and his campaign will be “thriving” as a result of the #ImpeachmentInquiry. https://t.co/mkk9VfJ2Kx— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) November 14, 2019

Trump Will Be ‘Thriving’ as a Result of Impeachment Inquiry: Top Campaign Official Adam Schiff’s Star Witness Just Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated For Corruption

Democrats' Star Witness Admitted Burisma Should Be Investigated
https://t.co/2p3loxMr7w— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 13, 2019

9 Times GOP Lawmakers Dunked on Adam Schiff During Impeachment Hearing https://t.co/eG5WcUCJTV via @BreitbartNews— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) November 14, 2019

t hearing, particularly the first hour, did not appear to live up to the hype. Republican lawmakers wasted no time, taking advantage of their opportunities and questioning the chairman and the unprecedented power he has brandished throughout the impeachment inquiry thus far. Here are nine of the GOP’s best moments.

Today's Hearsay Hearing was a complete flop for Democrats

The only thing to come out of it:

Adam Schiff lied about knowing the "whistleblower"

Why has he lied so much during the impeachment hoax?

RT if he should be forced to testify UNDER OATH about his deep state connections— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) November 14, 2019

:17 sec video:

The Dems' star witness got all his info 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand.

Today he was asked point-blank if the people he got that info from could've gotten it wrong. (Spoiler: they did)

His response? "People make mistakes."

THIS is what Dems are basing impeachment off of? Unbelievable. pic.twitter.com/6idjcywev4— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) November 13, 2019

Ukraine ranks among the world’s poorest countries and the net wealth of its citizens lags behind countries like Nepal, Bangladesh and Cameroon. 2. Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in Europe. Corruption is an industry there. It’s a basket case, not a strategic ally.— Svetlana Lokhova (@RealSLokhova) November 13, 2019

Ukraine’s dire economic situation, corruption and lack of legal structures made it an ideal playground for money laundering by politicians/businessmen and black operations by intelligence services.— Svetlana Lokhova (@RealSLokhova) November 13, 2019

Attorney General Announces Launch Of Project Guardian - A Nationwide Strategic Plan To Reduce Gun Violence That Emphasizes Enforcing Gun Prohibitions Based On Domestic Violence Convictions And Mental Health Denialshttps://t.co/s6DbOXHevd— Headsnipe011 (@Headsnipe011) November 14, 2019

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Trump Unleashed An Economic Secret Weapon To Boost The Economy - Episode 2021a

Messages Are Being Projected By The [DS], Distractions On Deck, Incoming - Episode 2021b

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This is informative... speed up 1.5x

Support For The [CB]s Are Being Removed One By One, This Is A Coordinated Effort:Jim Willie

To be very honest I still find Jim a bit hard to swallow. I think the guy has some personal issues going on.

2c FWIW.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
So I figured out how to download Brave after getting error messages each time. Still cant get on 8kun. Anyone have a link that works? Also when I typed in Goldismoney address in the Brave browser said the websites proxy wasnt right. Even when I clicked on the google results for GIM the link didnt work. Had to copy past the address from mozilla. Wierd stuff.
Tor is new to me and I don't know much about it but I will see if I can help you.

Open your Brave browser
In the upper right, click the menu icon.
From the dropdown menu, select "new private window with Tor"

Brave1.jpg
In Q post #3593, Q posted this link:

Copy that link and paste it into the Tor window you opened. It will take you to the familiar Q research board:

Brave2.jpg

I hope that helps.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
To be very honest I still find Jim a bit hard to swallow. I think the guy has some personal issues going on.

2c FWIW.
Yeah, sometimes I think he's a bit off level... however, he does seem to have an insight into the workings behind the curtain.

Not that he's 'factual', but he does give me something to pause upon... little 'markers' that, when they popup later (sometimes they do) have me paying attention where otherwise I might gloss over them.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Tor is new to me and I don't know much about it but I will see if I can help you.

Open your Brave browser
In the upper right, click the menu icon.
From the dropdown menu, select "new private window with Tor"
That link worked in TOR for me without a private window

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
POTUS on Facebook....

“ So they now convict Roger Stone of lying and want to jail him for many years to come. Well, what about Crooked Hillary, Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Shifty Schiff, Ohr & Nellie, Steele & all of the others, including even Mueller himself? Didn’t they lie? A double standard like never seen before in the history of our Country?”....

Me:

No shit Sherlock. You should try it.

It’s easy.

Indictment
Arrest warrant
Trial
Conviction
Jail

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I think a core problem is most crimes were done in DC and getting a grand jury and then a trial jury to actually do their job isn’t gonna be feasible. Which is why Q has talked about military tribunals...there is simply no other way...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
That link worked in TOR for me without a private window
I imagine it would. I don't have the TOR browser though, I only have Brave. I only see one mention of Tor in the Brave menu and it is the one with a private window so that is what I used. Like I said, I don't know much about the whole TOR thing.
:-)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The pushback had better start soon. days, not weeks or months or years

1573853328884.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Like I said, I don't know much about the whole TOR thing.
TOR is a browser that hides where you are coming from. A VPN (virtual private network) will make you truly anonymous.

They say to not venture into the deep web without either.

TOR routes you around the world on the net so it makes you 'appear' to be coming from the UK etc. FWIW.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
D's Walking Into a Trap?
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI15 Nov 2019 - 11:38:28 AM
What advantages might exist when you know the other sides playbook?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trap
Enjoy the show!
Q

We Are the News: Anons Knew Back in July That Sara Carter and John Solomon Were Monitored (Q Proof)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI15 Nov 2019 - 12:30:05 PM

Do you believe in coincidences?
Mathematically impossible?
Date ‘public’ became aware?
Date ‘anons’ became aware?
Reconcile.
Do you think we are targeted and attacked by the largest media co's in the world because we're a LARP?
Logical thinking.
Q

Q Informed Anons About Whistleblower Traps Back in March-2018
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI15 Nov 2019 - 1:04:34 PM

"Whistle Blower Traps"
[Mar 4 2018]
'Trap' keyword select provided…..
Whole or (parts) - break/break
You have more than you know.
Future proves past.
Q

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
All thee great articles and drops but all we seem to do is keep giving ground. I know, trust the plan! Of course I do! I have little choice. the push back is right around around the corner now. I can almost taste it! Just a day or two more. Give them a little more rope, just a little more!

I trust the Republicans, I do!

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
All thee great articles and drops but all we seem to do is keep giving ground. I know, trust the plan! Of course I do! I have little choice. the push back is right around around the corner now. I can almost taste it! Just a day or two more. Give them a little more rope, just a little more!

I trust the Republicans, I do!
How much weaker today do you think the Demonrat party is compared to say 2 years ago?
How much weaker today do you think the MSM is compared to 2 years ago?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How much weaker today do you think the Demonrat party is compared to say 2 years ago?
How much weaker today do you think the MSM is compared to 2 years ago?
They both still seem to be operating today with impunity like 2 years ago. I'm being told they're weakened but I don't see any real evidence of that. There's nothing I can point to and take confidence in. I'm only human you know! I'll never give up but i'm not at all happy with the current status. Should I be?

We seem to be awash in 'gonna happens' and lack of coincidences but pretty lean when it comes to pushing back on these loons who are driving the narrative. Right around the corner maybe?

Last edited:

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
We seem to be awash in 'gonna happens' and lack of coincidences but pretty lean when it comes to pushing back on these loons who are driving the narrative. Right around the corner maybe?
Dont sell your countrymen short....they may be dumbed down, distracted and fed a constant supply of BS...but - they know a set-up when they see one.

No one is being fooled by the media's portrayal of Hunter Biden as "he didnt break any laws"...

The American people are not stupid.

We are mostly a country of good natured people. People that if we knew them - we would have much in common.

We have been deceived for a long time. Waking up is a process...a frustrating process to those that awaken the earliest...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dont sell your countrymen short....they may be dumbed down, distracted and fed a constant supply of BS...but - they know a set-up when they see one.

No one is being fooled by the media's portrayal of Hunter Biden as "he didnt break any laws"...

The American people are not stupid.

We are mostly a country of good natured people. People that if we knew them - we would have much in common.

We have been deceived for a long time. Waking up is a process...a frustrating process to those that awaken the earliest...
Good natured people isn't going to get it done brother! it's not going to get it done!

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Good natured people isn't going to get it done brother! it's not going to get it done!
Sadly - you are probably right on this.

But - for the sake of many, many innocent lives - the current approach should be pursued until it simply cannot anymore.

And whatever that "point" is...its out there in front of us somewhere...

On both sides. And all it will take is a single person snapping - and that might ignite hell...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I still hold out hope...I do. It's a long shot but its all we have left! I don't have a lot of faith in Americans. I'm holding out hope that we get that one person to snap, as you said.

Have faith. Lord knows it 's taking a long time but. Everything is falling into place. As per Q, indictments coming in 2019. There is not much left to 2019. From that point on it should be like an avalanche. So grab your popcorn and enjoy the show.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have faith for sure. Just not as confident as I was yesterday. It's just not working the way I was hoping but my expectations might not align with the plan I guess . No options to give up at this point. Maybe I'll order another couple of 1000 rounds of 7.62x309 to sheer me up might do the trick!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sadly - you are probably right on this.

But - for the sake of many, many innocent lives - the current approach should be pursued until it simply cannot anymore.

And whatever that "point" is...its out there in front of us somewhere...

On both sides. And all it will take is a single person snapping - and that might ignite hell...
there are no innocent lives brother. There are those who fight and protect their own, and there's everyone else!