• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Here is what I think is gonna play out...

The Dems impeachment is gonna go 1 of 2 ways...

1. The Dems impeach Trump and we have a trial in the Senate. During that trial - Trump uses the stage to show the world what the corruption in DC has been up to... End result - arrests...
2. The Dems impeachment efforts fizzle. The day after the end of the impeachment charade - Trump pounces and shows the world what the corruption in DC has been up to... End result - arrests...

The 3rd option would be where the Dems impeach and the Senate actually convicts...

That is where we the people come into play...

We have to let it be known that a red line was crossed...and we will not stand for it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here is what I think is gonna play out...

1. The Dems impeach Trump and we have a trial in the Senate. During that trial - Trump uses the stage to show the world what the corruption in DC has been up to... End result - arrests...
2. The Dems impeachment efforts fizzle. The day after the end of the impeachment charade - Trump pounces and shows the world what the corruption in DC has been up to... End result - arrests...

The 3rd option would be where the Dems impeach and the Senate actually convicts...

That is where we the people come into play...

We have to let it be known that a red line was crossed...and we will not stand for it.
Yeah, agreed! I hate waiting!
1573868925411.png

Stop talking Q and start acting! I feel like I'm being sold a used car! It's becoming the same feeling...and I know that feeling! We're right, we're right but we still keep giving ground! WTF???

It's not you SB!

Last edited:

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
:totally steamed: <<<This is Shootist today.

:rotf:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
:totally steamed: <<<This is Shootist today.

:rotf:
Arrest every one of these these MoFos! The average American won't give 2 shits as long as he can still buy his beer and watch football. We'll take the country back right under his nose!

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
:meditation:

You should listen to Trumps remarks when asked about whether he was threatening the witness who he tweeted about while she was testifying...

Specifically when he talked about being the most transparent President in history...and what that means in relation to what is about to happen...

This is building to a climax...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
It’s All Happening, Congress Has Been Economically Warned - Episode 2022a

Playbook Known,Trap Set, Trump Meets With Barr ,Wait For It - Episode 2022b

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
:meditation:

You should listen to Trumps remarks when asked about whether he was threatening the witness who he tweeted about while she was testifying...

Specifically when he talked about being the most transparent President in history...and what that means in relation to what is about to happen...

This is building to a climax...

I like that video. God bless President Trump.
The comments on YouTube are so sad. I read many then had to stop before I vomited.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Soooooooooooooooooooooo....... I've been thinking......... what other DS opps have we glosses over or need to take a deeper look at?
Was she shot because she was a gun advocate kinda like waking up with a horse head in your bed? Was she a threat to killary? illegals?
IS EVERYTHING tied together? I just can't stop wondering anymore.

Gabrielle Dee Giffords (born June 8, 1970) is an American politician from Arizona and a gun control advocate. As a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, she represented Arizona's 8th congressional district from January 3, 2007, until her resignation on January 25, 2012, after surviving an assassination attempt that left her with a severe brain injury. She is the third woman in Arizona's history to be elected to the U.S. Congress. Considered a "Blue Dog" Democrat,[1] her focus on health care reform and illegal immigration were sources of attention for those opposed to her candidacy and made her a recipient of criticism from various liberal groups.

Giffords is a native of Tucson, Arizona, and a graduate of Scripps College and Cornell University. Prior to her election to the United States Congress, Giffords served in the Arizona House of Representatives from 2001 until 2003 and the Arizona State Senate from 2003 until 2005, when she resigned to run for the house seat held by then-Congressman Jim Kolbe. She also worked as an associate for regional economic development for Price Waterhouse in New York City, and as CEO of El Campo Tire Warehouses, a local automotive chain owned by her grandfather. She is married to former astronaut and Space Shuttle Commander Mark E. Kelly.

On January 8, 2011, just a week into her third term, Giffords was a victim of an assassination attempt near Tucson at the hands of gunman Jared Lee Loughner,[2][3][4][5] at a Safeway supermarket where she was meeting publicly with constituents.[4] Loughner shot Giffords in the head with a 33-round-magazine Glock pistol;[6][7] he shot twenty-four others, killing six and wounding eighteen, among them federal judge John Roll and a 9-year-old child, Christina-Taylor Green, before Loughner was disarmed, arrested, and charged with murder and attempted murder.[3][8] Giffords was later brought to a rehabilitation facility in Houston, Texas, where she recovered some of her ability to walk, speak, read, and write.

On August 1, 2011, Giffords returned to the House floor to vote and was greeted with a standing ovation. On January 22, 2012, Giffords announced her resignation from her congressional seat in order to concentrate on recovering from her wounds, but promised to return to public service in the future.[9] She attended President Obama's State of the Union address on January 24, and appeared on the floor of the House on January 25, 2012, where she formally submitted her resignation to a standing ovation and accolades from her colleagues and the leadership of the House

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Or how about this? Location.......... dates.......... motive........

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic used by the Arizona U.S. Attorney's Office and the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1]

The stated goal of allowing these purchases was to continue to track the firearms as they were transferred to higher-level traffickers and key figures in Mexican cartels, with the expectation that this would lead to their arrests and the dismantling of the cartels.[6][8][9] While federal prosecutor Emory Hurley allegedly told agents they had no choice but to let guns "walk" because agents lacked probable cause to arrest buyers, the tactic of allowing obvious straw purchasers to give guns to criminal organizations was questioned during the operations by a number of people, including ATF field agents and cooperating licensed gun dealers.[10][11][12][13][14] During Operation Fast and Furious, the largest "gunwalking" probe, the ATF monitored the sale of about 2,000[1]:203[15] firearms, of which only 710 were recovered as of February 2012.[1]:203 A number of straw purchasers have been arrested and indicted; however, as of October 2011, none of the targeted high-level cartel figures had been arrested.[6]

Guns tracked by the ATF have been found at crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border, and the scene where United States Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed in December 2010. The "gunwalking" operations became public in the aftermath of Terry's murder.[2] Dissenting ATF agents came forward to Congress in response.[16] According to Humberto Benítez Treviño, former Mexican Attorney General and chair of the justice committee in the Chamber of Deputies, related firearms have been found at numerous crime scenes in Mexico where at least 150 Mexican civilians were maimed or killed.[17] Revelations of "gunwalking" led to controversy in both countries, and diplomatic relations were damaged.[2]

As a result of a dispute over the release of Justice Department documents related to the scandal, Attorney General Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012, in a vote largely along party lines in a Republican-controlled House.[18][19] At Holder's request, President Barack Obama had invoked executive privilege for the first time in his presidency in order to withhold documents that "were not generated in the course of the conduct of Fast and Furious."[20][21] In 2016, a federal court ruled that the records in question were not covered by privilege[22]; however, a House lawsuit to try to recover the records is still pending in federal court.[23]

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Q Anon/News - It's a Trap! - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 11.16.19

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like that video. God bless President Trump.
The comments on YouTube are so sad. I read many then had to stop before I vomited.
The comments on Utube are controlled and manipulated to give you that very impression. Utube/Twitter, Facebook....all controlled and 100% manipulated like television and the MSM. That's not America you see responding. It can't be. With everything else going on around us, the level of content in those comments makes ZERO sense!

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Its NBC's channel. Fox news channel comments are filled with patriots. Simple as that IMO. I wouldnt rule out NBC/Youtube silencing comments though.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Its NBC's channel. Fox news channel comments are filled with patriots. Simple as that IMO. I wouldnt rule out NBC/Youtube silencing comments though.
You've just defined the two devisive ends of the MSM spectrum. Like the Dims and Pukes, they all play for the same team and get paid by the same owners with the ultimate goal of dividing and conquering the last bastion of freedom on the planet! Who owns these organizations?

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just browsing the new 8ch and the same trolls are posting the same videos about the same subjects months later. Makes you go hmmmmmm. Why go through the trouble on a website most people have to jump through hoops to even see.

Hypothetical questions....I already know the answers.

I must be tripping this morning...looking at the word ansWers. Sorry just one of those wtf moments where you notice a spelling of a word.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

:2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Agreed on the fact that the impeachment efforts will continue, in vain.

2. The Dems impeachment efforts fizzle. The day after the end of the impeachment charade - Trump pounces and shows the world what the corruption in DC has been up to...
With battlefield deception in mind, the vacuous impeachment charade is a means of keeping the dems, libtards, neocons and other POTUS DJT haters occupied.

Meanwhile, the indictments are being compiled, the arrests are being lined up, and the final arrangements are being made for a day and an hour which has not been leaked due to the stellar COMSEC and OPSEC being orchestrated by the new sheriff and his fellow Patriots in .gov and .mil.

Enjoy the projection show!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI16 Nov 2019 - 11:13:56 AM
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI16 Nov 2019 - 11:21:10 AM
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money.
There is no escaping God.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI16 Nov 2019 - 12:11:27 PM

Many who 'represent' us, do not love us.
Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI16 Nov 2019 - 11:13:56 AM
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

Q
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI16 Nov 2019 - 12:11:27 PM
Many who 'represent' us, do not love us.
Q
The Kenyan will be brought to justice. I know it!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
At least duly embarrassed so Much so that his loyal subjects realize they were shim sham provocateurs who duped them royally! We can only hope arrested, tried, convicted, and jailed as an example to future candidates to NEVER attempt it again.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Q
Q
Reading between the lines I LOVE IT! THey are so F'ed they will kill themselves. So lets get started! :dancing guy:banana::blond:
Do they need anything like a cig or a shot of whisky or a rope?

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The Kenyan will be brought to justice. I know it!
At the very least Shoot and a plus for HRC. Iffen it doesn't transpire then I'lI be moving to a country where having a pig is considered advantageous, and disengagement from social or any media possible.

Golden Regards
Uncle

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
M3191116.jpg

PO191116.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Strawboss

Site Mgr
Site Supporter
May God bless Tom Fitton and his efforts and may they not be in vain...

I want to see a restoration of our Constitutional Republic - free of nefarious elements seeking to undermine it from within. I want to see what its capable of providing for We the People in its fullest form...

And I dont think we have seen that. Not by a long shot.

I want to see freedom/liberty given full opportunity to flourish. To empower the people.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2: Rosenstein, Kelly and Tillerson started the coup. Adam is only trying to finish it.