• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
AWK Nov 27: Amazing Movie exposes [DS] lies, MSM and Omar exposed,

And We Know

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

Ilhan Omar Challenger Banned From Twitter For Saying the Rep. Should Be Hanged for Treason if She Passed Info to Iran
by Cassandra Fairbanks November 28, 2019 214 Comments

The campaign account belonging to Danielle Stella, the Republican hoping to unseat Ilhan Omar in 2020, has been permanently banned from Twitter for saying that the representative should be tried and hanged for treason if she passed sensitive information to Iran.
The 31-year-old candidate also posted the same sentiments on her Telegram channel and on Facebook.

Stella’s tweet was in response to reports about a testimony from Kuwaiti-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender given before a Florida judge during the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al Thani. He claimed that Rep. Omar is a “Qatari asset” and acted as a conduit for information to Iran.

Rep. Omar’s office has denied the assertions from Bender and said that it is Saudi Arabian propaganda.

Read more

“Since the day she was elected, Saudi Arabian trolls and mouthpieces have targeted Omar with misinformation and conspiracy theories. The latest, outlandishly absurd story from a Saudi-funded media outlet is, of course, false and only the latest in that trend,” Rep. Omar’s office said in a statement.

A spokesperson for Twitter told The Hill on Wednesday that “the account was permanently suspended for repeated violations of the Twitter Rules.”

Stella’s official campaign account was also removed from the platform.

After the Rundown reported on Stella’s tweet, she quoted it and repeated the sentiment — adding a hanged stick figure.

Prior to her suspension, Stella was perhaps best known for her support of QAnon, a group that believes President Donald Trump and others are secretly fighting a global ring of elite pedophiles.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Expect a blizzard of fake news between now and the IG report release...and of course once the report is released - they will then go to shaping the narrative in a way that suits their interests...

Important to stay focused on facts - not rumor, innuendo and outright lies...i.e. "sources confirm" BS....

Not referring to you in particular - just in general for all of us...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I have studied these two pictures. Beside the startling fact that the ONLY picture ever taken of JE whilst "dead" is the one shown. I cannot find a logical reason for this, but let's go on with what has been offered to us:

Nose shape and nostril size/shape. Different.
Eyebrow different.
Ear shape is radically different.

So where the fuck is he?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have studied these two pictures. Beside the startling fact that the ONLY picture ever taken of JE whilst "dead" is the one shown. I cannot find a logical reason for this, but let's go on with what has been offered to us:

Nose shape and nostril size/shape. Different.
Eyebrow different.
Ear shape is radically different.

So where the fuck is he?
Back on his island

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Expect a blizzard of fake news between now and the IG report release...and of course once the report is released - they will then go to shaping the narrative in a way that suits their interests...

Important to stay focused on facts - not rumor, innuendo and outright lies...i.e. "sources confirm" BS....

Not referring to you in particular - just in general for all of us...
More shit tier fake news

1575038565309.png

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The last few Dan Bongino podcasts really break down the "narrative shaping" stories released by the NYT/WaPo; he really explains why the stories are not "good" - no matter how you spin it, the investigation was begun without proper predicate. Even IF the FBI did actually follow protocol and procedure with certain aspects of the investigation, they did NOT verify the preponderance of the information used to predicate (justify) the FISA. At the very least, there will be people who are indicted over this I believe...if not, then John Durham will do it for them. I would highly recommend his podcasts from Mon/Tue/Wed this week (Thanksgiving week) to understand what is going on.

To be fair, he's not optimistic that the IG will actually do anything groundbreaking, but hey. It would be nice if the "leaks" were all planted narratives to keep the Dems and the media (but I repeat myself) off balance.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They contradict themselves. Are they losing their minds? Perhaps they know their readers don't have minds.
Bro, anymore, this 'change' could be attributed to just about anyone for about any reason at all but, we both know not to subscribe to Newsweek...

I burn my money in place of subscribing to their rag
:blew up:

we really need an emogee of scratching it's head and one for a fire...the explosion one just doesnt work for 'burning things'

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They contradict themselves. Are they losing their minds? Perhaps they know their readers don't have minds.
Edit: Ahhh, they fooked up

NEWS
HOW DID TRUMP SPEND THANKSGIVING? TWEETING, GOLFING—AND SURPRISING U.S. TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
BY JESSICA KWONG ON 11/28/19 AT 10:16 AM EST

Jessica jumped the gun and James was the poor bastard who had to fix it!

This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan. Additional reporting by James Crowley.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Expect a blizzard of fake news between now and the IG report release...
And the requisite false flag school shooting or two....

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When that video was made about 30 or so years ago...... public debt $ 20T

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They just had a guy on the tee vee & he was from mexico. He studied 3 months budahism, 3 months islam, 3 months Christianity, 3 months hare krishna but not the muzzies. He told a story. There were 7 blind monkeys put in a room with an elephant. The monkeys all touched the elephant and were taken to a room to discuss what they had experienced. They all saw a piece of the elephant and all agreed it was an elephant. When they came back to see what the monkeys had agreed on they were all dead. One said it had huge columns, one said it had 3 columns, one said it was hairy & curved, one said it was a mountain, etc...... until they argued and faught each other defending their position to the death.

Funny he didn't say what killed the last monkey but maybe it was a killinton. Or a small protected group of people that control everything.......

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bro, anymore, this 'change' could be attributed to just about anyone for about any reason at all but, we both know not to subscribe to Newsweek...

I burn my money in place of subscribing to their rag

Me too! I buy lotto tickets instead, which is very much akin to burning FRNs.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[CB]/Globalists Send Warning, Trump Counters With The MOAB - Episode 2033a

[DS]/MSM FISA Narrative Control, Conspiracy No More, What Do They Fear The Most? - Episode 2033b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
[DS] Tried To Remove Flynn, The Hunted Are Now The Hunters, It’s All About To Be Exposed Dave Janda

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
AWK NOV 29 News: Thanksgiving to remember. Let FREEDOM RING!

Meter

Last edited:

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

BY_THE BOOK_ HAPPY B_DAY JFK JR _Q ANON IDENTITY REVEALED 11.11 Q DROP
Q POST + TRUMP TWEETS 11.11 REVEALS Q ANON IDENTITY (RIG FOR RED) WAIT UNTIL YOU LEARN WHO HAS BEEN SPEAKING TO YOU HERE DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES? WHEN...
youtu.be

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
'Enjoy the Show.'

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
That second video is quite compelling with regard to the timing of how things are beginning to be rolled out.
I agree 100%.

Strongly urge you to take the time to watch/digest...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
17:50 min vid

#TomHanksBodyCount
The Tom Hanks conspiracy piles up dead bodies under mysterious circumstances