• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I heard hell is overdue to freeze, perhaps they'll happen at the same time
It's beginning to look that way Buck. I'm trying to hang in there and stay hopeful. I hope to God we're not in for another assraping by those white hats who keep telling us to be patient.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not what I was hoping to hear! The Plan is taking a bit more time to get ramped up than I had hoped for. Wonder what our next target date for 'something happening' will be!
You have to keep in mind that Horowitz is ONLY allowed to look within the Department - and is ONLY allowed to talk to current employees. Basically - he only has a partial view of the totality of what is going on...

Durham on the other hand (and Barr)...have a different perspective. Here is Durham's comments shortly after the IG report was released...

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Connecticut
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, December 9, 2019
Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham
“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The U.S. attorney who is conducting a wide-ranging investigation of the origins of the Trump-Russia probe released a rare statement Monday saying he disagrees with conclusions of the so-called FISA report -- after DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz found in that review that the probe's launch largely complied with DOJ and FBI policies.
“Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened,” U.S. Attorney John Durham said in a statement.

I predict another 6 months minimum of hemming and hawing while nothing really changes, they keep impeachment in every headline and nothing gets done!! They think we're idiots...because we ARE!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
lol

i'll cover your six, they won't get close...and put the tube of lube away, that's just gross...
At least I haven't lost my sense of humor! I got a chuckle out of you my friend! :dduck:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The DOJ Twitter account posted the #IGReport at 1:29 eastern time.

Coincidence? OR "Q" Proof???

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 12.55.28 PM.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You have to keep in mind that Horowitz is ONLY allowed to look within the Department - and is ONLY allowed to talk to current employees. Basically - he only has a partial view of the totality of what is going on...

Durham on the other hand (and Barr)...have a different perspective. Here is Durham's comments shortly after the IG report was released...

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Connecticut
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, December 9, 2019
Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham
“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”
THIS is the silver lining. Fingers crossed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The DOJ Twitter account posted the #IGReport at 1:29 eastern time.

Coincidence? OR "Q" Proof???

View attachment 148325
OK, I believe, I do! Now what? SB nailed it on the watch thing!

The IG report doesn't seem to be much of a 'Boom" tho! So now we watch and wait and listen to more BS and watch more videos. I really thought this IG report was going to be the jump start of something today. Maybe it is and we haven't assessed the material enough to realize it yet.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Maybe it is and we haven't assessed the material enough to realize it yet.
That's probably more to the point...

Just think of the Democrats squirming as stuff gets released... drip, drip, drip...

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Overthrow of government"
"Coup"
"TREASON"

When is the last time we have had a sitting US President making these statements?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Su191209.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Su191209b.jpg

Su191209c.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
PS191209.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GP191209.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What's with all the Secret Squirrel shit? Why can't they just come out with it??????

No...really....why all the covert stuff?
Everything has meaning, some things have more than one meaning. IMO these types of "typos" and "code words" are used both as internal and external communications to intertwine and connect people/places/evidence as well as communicate to the opposition to trigger reactions or confuse. A high level military plan will have certainly have many interconnecting layers of meaning and obfuscation.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Everything has meaning, some things have more than one meaning. IMO these types of "typos" and "code words" are used both as internal and external communications to intertwine and connect people/places/evidence as well as communicate to the opposition to trigger reactions or confuse. A high level military plan will have certainly have many interconnecting layers of meaning and obfuscation.
Yeah, it could also be smokeshow too

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
it's my money, can I request the flavor of the smoke?
Cotton Candy is good choice...
Whatever flavor you want. It's all fantasy anyway. It's been 3 years, nothing will happen for a while yet. Have some patience for cryin out loud!

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
LOL, so, who do you think made the 'typos'?
Too many coincidences my good bro. I think we all know who is in control. The swamp is fighting back yet its already been shown they cant win this battle.

Something tells me the end wont be what most Q followers think it will be. Remember Q said the end wont be for everyone. I see that as meaning disappointment. Whatever does happen will hopefully be for the greater good and make this country and ultimately the world a better place.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
LOL, so, who do you think made the 'typos'?
There's no fight left in America! We're all a bunch of pussies who get censored when a few of us speak the truth! Welcome to the fall of Rome 2.0!

1575934641188.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1575941118779.png

I'm sure they would have found a way to compel testimony from you or I. This is such bullcrap!

Last edited: