• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Big 5 Leaders of the Democratic Party
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 Jan 2020 - 12:06:47 PM
[D] party leaders [‘Big 5’]:
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) – Speaker of the House
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) – Chair Intel
Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) – Chair Judiciary
Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) – Senate Minority Leader
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) – Ranking Mem Judiciary
Control over [CA] & [NY] vital to maintain [D] structural integrity?
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...as-part-of-judicial-watch-lawsuit-settlement/
https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/law-g...s-drivers-licenses-could-lead-to-voter-fraud/
Leverage (control) dictates how far you rise within the [D] party.
Q

Impeachment Scam: D's Attempting to Protect Themselves from Prosecution
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 Jan 2020 - 12:07:34 PM
They are not attempting to remove POTUS from office.
[2/3rd Senate will not vote to convict [no law(s) broken]]
They are attempting to protect themselves from prosecution and prevent the public from discovering the truth.
Q

POTUS: READ THE TRANSCRIPTS!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 Jan 2020 - 12:09:27 PM
Delta?
Q

30 Second Delta Between Q Drop and POTUS Tweet
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV621 Jan 2020 - 12:25:16 PM
Anonymous21 Jan 2020 - 12:22:36 PM

30 second delta.png
>>7866867
>>7866980
Thank you, Anon.
[SEC] server re-routes create delays.
[F]
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Drop the M.I.C. - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 1.21.20

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That autist stuff is so beyond my ability, I cannot tell if it is uber-genius in code breaking, or just made up.

I am 90% on the side of uber-genius. It would take a quantum computer to catch the odd capitalization, run it through millions of letter rearrangements, numbers of letters rearrangements, correlation to ANYTHING in mankind's purlieu, and come up with the answer on the same day.

Autism is a real interesting thing. The young guy that gets flown over Rome in a helicopter... then draws on a huge cyclorama canvas the whole city. Window by window, chimney, yada. I couldn't do that using a photo.
It's simple gematria using the most basic of decodes which is a =1 b=2 etc. There's an online calculator you can use to plug in numbers and they churn out words that correspond.
http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php
What are we looking at? All I see are numbers adding to 3035.

What confirms? What is 3035?

Golden Regards
Uncle
See above.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Globalism Is Dead, Nationalism Is The Way Forward, [CB]s Pivots With A New Plan - Episode 2076a

[DS] Attempting To Block The Truth, The Truth Will Be Their Downfall - Episode 2076b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I get the gematria. What does 3035 signify?

Golden Regards
Uncle
Apparently the phrase, "Let Freedom Ring and Justice prevail" is supposed to equal 3035 but I got it equalling 3155:

Screenshot_20200122-002936.png

So as I always presume withese numberphiles, some anon is grasping at straws.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I can't really get into that Gematria, but I will say that the 144,000 with seals on their foreheads is crazy....
Excuse the ignorance here but are you commenting on the...
144,000 SEALed indictments or
12,000 of the 12 tribes of Israel (12,000 x 12 = 144,000)? Yes, I'm just now having my first cup coffee. My God! I'm a pot behind!!!

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Excuse the ignorance here but are you commenting on the...
144,000 SEALed indictments or
12,000 of the 12 tribes of Israel (12,000 x 12 = 144,000)? Yes, I'm just now having my first cup coffee. My God! I'm a pot behind!!!
It's all minutia and hocus pocus to me. I'm not a numbers and code worshiper guy but many here are so my opinion is just that, only an opinion.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's simple gematria using the most basic of decodes which is a =1 b=2 etc. There's an online calculator you can use to plug in numbers and they churn out words that correspond.
http://gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

See above.
Help out yer Unca and CigarL. I went to that decoder page thingy. Typed in "3035" and... nuffing hoppen.

Typed in: "Let Freedom Ring and Justice prevail" GOT A MATCH!!

But... the Match is "340".

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's all minutia and hocus pocus to me. I'm not a numbers and code worshiper guy but many here are so my opinion is just that, only an opinion.
That's fine. Gematria has been around for a few millenia. Folks who have "Fun With Numbers" like to codes, work on a Fibonacci sequence, prime numbers, odds and such. Codes have been around for the same reason they still exist today, as a means to safely send secure comms and to hide messages within messages.

The Gematria in question in this thread is done on a computer program. The number doesn't work to give the stated message. Obviously an error, whether human or machine I don't know, it happens sometimes. Maybe a letter or three were dropped. It's a Q thing. The letter(s) may have been dropped to show a difference between the stated number and the "fact checked" discovered number so we would have to discover what the remainder of 120 means. I don't know! Maybe Q was checking to see if anyone was awake? Anyway, it'll get sorted out soon enough.

Gematria is used in the bible, specifically in the book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ 13:18 as the number of the beast "for it is the number of a man and his number is 6 hundred threescore and 6" (666) A lot of people miss this because numerically the number of man is 6 (ADAM was created on the 6th day). But the beast and that man of sin are numbered as 666. This number remains a mystery down through time because of the many ways to decode the gematria. The only clue Christians are left with is the phrase 6 hundred threescore (a score = 20) which is 60, and 6. 600+60+6 = 666. 6x100 + 6x10 + 6. It's NOT 6x111 or 3x222. We have 3 and only 3 numbers to work with here 6, 100 and 10. To further complicate matters there are clear and strict rules to biblical numerics, eg.:
1 = God/Jehovah/Elohim/etc.. "Hear O Israel, the lord our God is ONE God"
2 = Established or Divided which is determined by CONTEXT. God took a rib from Adam and made EVE, He divided that there would be 2. Joseph told Pharaoh of his 2 dreams and said that this means the events foretold are established.
3 = Complete/completion. 3 is also the number of sides forming the first and most basic geometric form, the triangle.
4 = earth, the 4 directions, 4 winds, 4 earth elements (earth, wind, fire and water)
5 = grace which is divine (from God), it is unmerited (you didn't and you can't do ANYTHING to earn/deserve it)
6 = man
7 = spiritual perfection
8 = abundance
9 = judgment
10 = ordinal perfection
11 = confusion/mayhem/chaos/disorder
12 = ordained rule
13 = rebellion
40 = trial

The above numbers are those most commonly used throughout the bible and their usage is quite consistent. Something similar though always slightly "off" is found in numerology.

Anyway, if you like futzing around with numbers Gematria is a good place to start.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Help out yer Unca and CigarL. I went to that decoder page thingy. Typed in "3035" and... nuffing hoppen.

Yabbut... It don't:
I gave you all I got. Personally I ignore the number stuff and SB2's supposed decodings. Like Shooter says, show me don't tell me.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Yabbut... It don't:
My Math teacher in high school always said "Don't trust, always check", which I didn't, so crucify me. Also have a life outside of GIM, which takes priority.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Castle Clean
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jan 2020 - 2:56:13 PM

EO1DAsMUwAAbEl5.jpg
Castle clean.
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Points Finger At Fed, Ready For The Next Economic Move - Episode 2077a

Trump Ready To Reveal Hidden Secrets, [DS] Walked Right Into It, There Is No Step 5 - Episode 2077b

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Castle Clean
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jan 2020 - 2:56:13 PM

EO1DAsMUwAAbEl5.jpg
Castle clean.
Q
What is that vertical blur in the front of the image with a circle near the top? Is something in the foreground out of focus? Is it a reflection in a window? (Picture shot through glass) Is something actually moving in front of the camera?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What is that vertical blur in the front of the image with a circle near the top? Is something in the foreground out of focus? Is it a reflection in a window? (Picture shot through glass) Is something actually moving in front of the camera?
I don't have the answer to your questions but take a look at this post and the replies to it:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The tip of a sword?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
hilt of a sword? Though I thought that only officers had swords?

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 11.27.52 PM.png

Royal Marine Sword below

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 11.30.54 PM.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Castle Clean could also be referring to the White House. POTUS is shown protected behind two Marines. I dunno.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm ready for something more compelling than suggestive photos. It's been over 2.5 years....I know it takes time, but damn.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
"Their symbols will be their downfall"
Nice broach!

owl broach.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"Their symbols will be their downfall"
Nice broach!

View attachment 152432
I'm really looking forward to their downfall...still waiting patiently! Looking forward to having something we can really sink our teeth into beyond talk, a seemingly endless trail of posted Youtube videos, suggestions and riddles.

1579792753460.png

:dduck::oriental:

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm ready for something more compelling than suggestive photos. It's been over 2.5 years....I know it takes time, but damn.
Hang in there. I think things are fixin' to get real interesting. See Q posts #3783, 3784, and 3785. Especially #3784... the slow drip will become a flood. I can't wait.
:-)

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
NewQ.jpg

Q post #3786 as of a bit ago.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Emails Expose What Obama Admin Knew about Bidens and Burisma
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jan 2020 - 11:47:46 PM
Truth and facts will prevail.
The public will learn the truth.
Q

Declassification Chain of Command
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV622 Jan 2020 - 11:57:08 PM
DECLAS CoC
POTUS > Barr
Barr > Durham
[[F] classified intel provided [FVEY - Non FVEY] as needed]
Does Durham want to hold [freeze] 'public' declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
Think GJ material.
When did the investigation begin?
When did the investigation really begin?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Slow drip > Flood
Q

What Storm, Mr. President?
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jan 2020 - 12:09:13 AM
Anonymous23 Jan 2020 - 12:05:25 AM
>>7884016
Looking forward to that flood Sir!!
>>7884113
"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS
Q

Brexit Approved: UK Will Leave the EU
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV623 Jan 2020 - 9:32:42 AM
Congratulations, UK Patriots!
Independence is a beautiful thing!
Globalism dead?
Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
RG200123.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
IE200123.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
QAnon, information osmosis, and reality purification

https://mailchi.mp/martingeddes/qanon-information-osmosis-and-reality-purification

Clean water is delicious. I have to admit that I'm rather partial to fizzy bubbles in mine: I'll take a bottle of sparking mineral water over wine as my treat for a meal out. That said, what I have in front of me right now as I type this is "Thames Spring" — or, in other words, London tap water.

Clean information is "delicious", too. The "public water supply" equivalent is the mass mainstream media. The problem we face is that it is not "potable". Indeed, the flow of false narratives is positively noxious, poisoned with putrid propaganda and toxic hoaxes.

In the 19th century the Victorians prided themselves on cleaning up London's water, and today the river is relatively clean. Modern filtration and treatment ensures my tap water is safe to drink. One of the technologies that can achieve this is (reverse) osmosis.

The principle of osmosis is that a solvent liquid will pass through a membrane to equalise the concentration of a substance dissolved in it — without any pressure being applied. Reverse osmosis applies a pressure to one side, in order to make an unequal concentration. A classic use case of reverse osmosis is the desalination of sea water.

So how might one go about removing the propaganda pollutants dissolved in the solvent of mass media? Well, we appear to have an osmotic-like system with QAnon, which is being used to perform "reality purification" for a society that has been covertly socially engineered into being divided.

The "pressure" is coming from the Q drops, which have gained significant attention and traction among the public. Prof Joseph Ucsinski, an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Miami, recently appeared on Watters World on Fox and gave two interesting data points:
  • From their polling, around 10% of the US population has a positive sentiment to QAnon. (And hence by necessity, awareness is significant, and this is not a "fringe" phenomenon.)
  • Those people are evenly distributed across left and right. (And hence this cannot be a "far right" phenomenon.)
This pressure is being applied to the mass media via the Trump administration's echoing of Q themes. A remarkably level-headed and informative article from American Thinker summarises it thus:

In recent weeks, the tempo of Trump’s spotlighting of Q has accelerated, with the President retweeting Q followers twenty times in one day. Trump has featured Q fans in his ads and deployed one of Q’s signature phrases (“These people are sick”) at his rallies. The President’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has also retweeted Q followers.

The Q drops also contain many mentions of Iran, and the strategic backdrop of scandals involving the Obama administration (like Uranium One), together with the media cover-up. Trump has tweeted "The world is watching" about Iran, a common Qism, notably in this same context. Given recent events in Iran, if the Q drops are indeed a product of the Trump administration, these drops would be extremely newsworthy.

We also have had Trump:
  • Put an "accidental" extra Q in a tweet.
  • Have a "Q" "accidentally" appear behind him
  • Locate himself "accidentlly" in an political ad as the tail of a Q
  • Tweet with the capitals "accidentally" spelling out a Q crypto tripcode
  • Have soliders "accidentally" stand around his helicopter to form a "Q+" (as POTUS is Q+).
…among hundreds of other "proofs" of a Q-POTUS link.

This "pressure" is designed to overcome the public's "incredulity problem". The idea that the mass media is ALL infiltrated and controlled by a global criminal cartel seems preposterous. Surely someone would tell me if a "rival" publication was lying to me? Yet we only need to look at one QAnon article to see how "polluted" the media is.

Take this one from the UK's Guardian newspaper:
  • "provoked ridicule" presupposes a position; there's no pretence to even-handed investigation.
  • "prominent conspiracy theory" tells you what to think by appealing to their own authority; this Q thing cannot be true even if things like the Hillsborough disaster went from "conspiracy theory" to "fact".
  • "rightwing hoax" has no substance — where's the evidence of it being "rightwing"; who is the "hoaxer" and how was this proven?
  • "the conspiracy theory has yet to gain traction within the UK" but who says, as we have 10% awareness in the USA?
This falls into the pattern that Jon Rappoport describes as the mechanism of mass mind control:

In other words, there are only two supposed territories. The first is bland neutral surety [of the "official narative"]. It almost sounds like science. Then there is crazy Loonsville [like "QAnon"], where insane fantasies are floated. The correct choice is obvious.

Importantly, we can see how this Guardian article lies by omission, misdirecting the reader to wrongly categorise reality into Loonsville. There is no mention of the body of evidence of a Q-POTUS link, the central subject of Q being the corruption of the press, or the refusal of the press to discuss Q with the President. You are being told what to feel and think, and denied the necessary information to make up your own mind.

For fun you may wish to contrast the Guardian article with this video, which highlights how the mass media works to misinform the public that "elite paedophilia" is Loonsville, then contrasting that with the Epstein revelations:

QAnon - "You Are Watching A Movie" by Awakening Greatly

The genius of the QAnon operation is as follows: if the press ignores it, it the validates the "Q hypothesis" that they are "fake news". If they engage with it, they are forced to misreport it, which demonstrates the "fake news" accusation. The "polluting" beliefs are gently pulled out of society by people realising that the media is gaslighting and hoaxing them. They mass media are not independent voices, but are hissing with one forked tongue.

This only works because there is a "membrane" in this "information reverse osmosis" system for "reality purification". It is constructed by "holes" of "plausible deniability". Every individual Q-POTUS link can be explained away, albeit some with extremely great difficulty. People have to choose to engage with the evidence and logic, rather than be bludgeoned into change.

Hence the QAnon system is non-violent by nature and rooted in free will. We are not "distilling" the public's false beliefs by sending them to re-education camps! There is no "Trump Daily" high pressure information pump working in opposition to the MSM either; it is not needed, and would just be seen as another polluted propaganda source.

Because the media has been saturated with lies for so long, reality tastes "off" to many people, as they are so used to consuming contaminated information. Q is the "one-way filter" to help them decontaminate their understanding of the world and desire "pure" news. The "Q question" is the final piece that brings their polluted beliefs into contact with the cleansing "membrane".

Just to recap, the "Q question" is the issue as to why the press collectively refuses to ask the President about QAnon and whether his administration is involved. People who presently believe "Orange Man Bad" will always be able to find another talking point from the lies that the media has fed them, but cannot find an answer to this simple question in their (polluted and inverted) cosmology.

In the philosophy classic of Plato's cave, we are asked to distinguish the true external reality from the dancing shadows in the cave. With the current divide in society, we have a debate among friends and family of "who is inside the cave, and who is outside?". The "Q question" is the touchstone for this, and brings both belief systems in contact with the "membrane" at once.

This is the niggle of doubt that permits exit from the Cult of the Official Media Narrative. There are no legions of "ex-QAnon" people; no recovery groups; no "deprogramming" courses. That is because the "Q belief system" is grounded in a "purified" reality freed from #FakeNews propaganda pollutants.

To believe otherwise is to reduce yourself to the absurdity of arguing that asking the President why he is promoting a supposedly debunked conspiracy theory "…will have the added effect of making the questioner look like a fool." By reductio ad adsurdam, you know that isn't a #WINNING logical proposition: it is not asking the "Q question" that makes you look a fool!

The QAnon "information (reverse) osmosis" engine is working well to clean up the beliefs of the public. Ever more people realise that they need to imbibe only non-#FakeNews information sources. The resulting "reality purification" is gradually removing the divide in society between those with "polluted" and "clean" belief systems.

I anticipate that the outcome of QAnon is going to be delicious (preferably with fizzy bubbles).

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
QAnon, information osmosis, and reality purification

https://mailchi.mp/martingeddes/qanon-information-osmosis-and-reality-purification

Clean water is delicious. I have to admit that I'm rather partial to fizzy bubbles in mine: I'll take a bottle of sparking mineral water over wine as my treat for a meal out. That said, what I have in front of me right now as I type this is "Thames Spring" — or, in other words, London tap water.

Clean information is "delicious", too. The "public water supply" equivalent is the mass mainstream media. The problem we face is that it is not "potable". Indeed, the flow of false narratives is positively noxious, poisoned with putrid propaganda and toxic hoaxes.

In the 19th century the Victorians prided themselves on cleaning up London's water, and today the river is relatively clean. Modern filtration and treatment ensures my tap water is safe to drink. One of the technologies that can achieve this is (reverse) osmosis.

The principle of osmosis is that a solvent liquid will pass through a membrane to equalise the concentration of a substance dissolved in it — without any pressure being applied. Reverse osmosis applies a pressure to one side, in order to make an unequal concentration. A classic use case of reverse osmosis is the desalination of sea water.

So how might one go about removing the propaganda pollutants dissolved in the solvent of mass media? Well, we appear to have an osmotic-like system with QAnon, which is being used to perform "reality purification" for a society that has been covertly socially engineered into being divided.

The "pressure" is coming from the Q drops, which have gained significant attention and traction among the public. Prof Joseph Ucsinski, an Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Miami, recently appeared on Watters World on Fox and gave two interesting data points:
  • From their polling, around 10% of the US population has a positive sentiment to QAnon. (And hence by necessity, awareness is significant, and this is not a "fringe" phenomenon.)
  • Those people are evenly distributed across left and right. (And hence this cannot be a "far right" phenomenon.)
This pressure is being applied to the mass media via the Trump administration's echoing of Q themes. A remarkably level-headed and informative article from American Thinker summarises it thus:

In recent weeks, the tempo of Trump’s spotlighting of Q has accelerated, with the President retweeting Q followers twenty times in one day. Trump has featured Q fans in his ads and deployed one of Q’s signature phrases (“These people are sick”) at his rallies. The President’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has also retweeted Q followers.

The Q drops also contain many mentions of Iran, and the strategic backdrop of scandals involving the Obama administration (like Uranium One), together with the media cover-up. Trump has tweeted "The world is watching" about Iran, a common Qism, notably in this same context. Given recent events in Iran, if the Q drops are indeed a product of the Trump administration, these drops would be extremely newsworthy.

We also have had Trump:
  • Put an "accidental" extra Q in a tweet.
  • Have a "Q" "accidentally" appear behind him
  • Locate himself "accidentlly" in an political ad as the tail of a Q
  • Tweet with the capitals "accidentally" spelling out a Q crypto tripcode
  • Have soliders "accidentally" stand around his helicopter to form a "Q+" (as POTUS is Q+).
…among hundreds of other "proofs" of a Q-POTUS link.

This "pressure" is designed to overcome the public's "incredulity problem". The idea that the mass media is ALL infiltrated and controlled by a global criminal cartel seems preposterous. Surely someone would tell me if a "rival" publication was lying to me? Yet we only need to look at one QAnon article to see how "polluted" the media is.

Take this one from the UK's Guardian newspaper:
  • "provoked ridicule" presupposes a position; there's no pretence to even-handed investigation.
  • "prominent conspiracy theory" tells you what to think by appealing to their own authority; this Q thing cannot be true even if things like the Hillsborough disaster went from "conspiracy theory" to "fact".
  • "rightwing hoax" has no substance — where's the evidence of it being "rightwing"; who is the "hoaxer" and how was this proven?
  • "the conspiracy theory has yet to gain traction within the UK" but who says, as we have 10% awareness in the USA?
This falls into the pattern that Jon Rappoport describes as the mechanism of mass mind control:

In other words, there are only two supposed territories. The first is bland neutral surety [of the "official narative"]. It almost sounds like science. Then there is crazy Loonsville [like "QAnon"], where insane fantasies are floated. The correct choice is obvious.

Importantly, we can see how this Guardian article lies by omission, misdirecting the reader to wrongly categorise reality into Loonsville. There is no mention of the body of evidence of a Q-POTUS link, the central subject of Q being the corruption of the press, or the refusal of the press to discuss Q with the President. You are being told what to feel and think, and denied the necessary information to make up your own mind.

For fun you may wish to contrast the Guardian article with this video, which highlights how the mass media works to misinform the public that "elite paedophilia" is Loonsville, then contrasting that with the Epstein revelations:

QAnon - "You Are Watching A Movie" by Awakening Greatly

The genius of the QAnon operation is as follows: if the press ignores it, it the validates the "Q hypothesis" that they are "fake news". If they engage with it, they are forced to misreport it, which demonstrates the "fake news" accusation. The "polluting" beliefs are gently pulled out of society by people realising that the media is gaslighting and hoaxing them. They mass media are not independent voices, but are hissing with one forked tongue.

This only works because there is a "membrane" in this "information reverse osmosis" system for "reality purification". It is constructed by "holes" of "plausible deniability". Every individual Q-POTUS link can be explained away, albeit some with extremely great difficulty. People have to choose to engage with the evidence and logic, rather than be bludgeoned into change.

Hence the QAnon system is non-violent by nature and rooted in free will. We are not "distilling" the public's false beliefs by sending them to re-education camps! There is no "Trump Daily" high pressure information pump working in opposition to the MSM either; it is not needed, and would just be seen as another polluted propaganda source.

Because the media has been saturated with lies for so long, reality tastes "off" to many people, as they are so used to consuming contaminated information. Q is the "one-way filter" to help them decontaminate their understanding of the world and desire "pure" news. The "Q question" is the final piece that brings their polluted beliefs into contact with the cleansing "membrane".

Just to recap, the "Q question" is the issue as to why the press collectively refuses to ask the President about QAnon and whether his administration is involved. People who presently believe "Orange Man Bad" will always be able to find another talking point from the lies that the media has fed them, but cannot find an answer to this simple question in their (polluted and inverted) cosmology.

In the philosophy classic of Plato's cave, we are asked to distinguish the true external reality from the dancing shadows in the cave. With the current divide in society, we have a debate among friends and family of "who is inside the cave, and who is outside?". The "Q question" is the touchstone for this, and brings both belief systems in contact with the "membrane" at once.

This is the niggle of doubt that permits exit from the Cult of the Official Media Narrative. There are no legions of "ex-QAnon" people; no recovery groups; no "deprogramming" courses. That is because the "Q belief system" is grounded in a "purified" reality freed from #FakeNews propaganda pollutants.

To believe otherwise is to reduce yourself to the absurdity of arguing that asking the President why he is promoting a supposedly debunked conspiracy theory "…will have the added effect of making the questioner look like a fool." By reductio ad adsurdam, you know that isn't a #WINNING logical proposition: it is not asking the "Q question" that makes you look a fool!

The QAnon "information (reverse) osmosis" engine is working well to clean up the beliefs of the public. Ever more people realise that they need to imbibe only non-#FakeNews information sources. The resulting "reality purification" is gradually removing the divide in society between those with "polluted" and "clean" belief systems.

I anticipate that the outcome of QAnon is going to be delicious (preferably with fizzy bubbles).
Nothing in this article will change a single mind. Hard evidence might!