• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sorry to hear you've given up. I think you are premature on that front.
I don't claim to understand it all. I do realize this mess is bigger than any of us can imagine so we can't really know what is happening and whether or not things are still on schedule. I still have patience because I think things are just beginning to get interesting.
I wouldn't say I've given up, I've just become indifferent! I'm tired

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That's understandable. I am disappointed that things weren't introduced during the impeachment trial. I assumed things would be.
Obvious, now, that things will be dealt with separately from the impeachment. I read things into it that Q never said. My bad. I can't give up just because I thought things were going to happen one way and not another. Had Q said it would happen during the impeachment trial then we could all just give up now and be done with it. Q never said that though.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have developed a ruthless indifference but with a preference to pain and Justice for all the bad guys and peace and prosperity for the rest of us.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK - Q
(Just over 1 min long)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
EU/[CB] Loses, Manufactures Questioning China - Episode 2086a

Watch The News Feb 18, [DS] Fighting Amongst Each Other, Tick Tock - Episode 2086b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Lindsey Graham – We’ll Go After Schiff, Biden, McCabe & Comey, 2933 ~ Still reporting

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's taken Graham this long to get this upset? Has he been asleep?
My guess is this has all been planned - and the timing of it is to bring it to a boil just as the American public begins to get focused on the 2020 election...which usually happens after Labor Day...but - might arrive a bit early this year.

However - I was wrong in my analysis of the Senate trial being the venue where all this shit would be put under the spotlight - so take my opinion with the salt it deserves...

But...technically - there is still a sliver of hope on the Senate trial thing...if Trump drops some bombshells during the State of the Union address - it could throw a wrench in the machinery...

At this point - not likely...but still a statistical chance...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
However - I was wrong in my analysis of the Senate trial being the venue where all this shit would be put under the spotlight - so take my opinion with the salt it deserves...

But...technically - there is still a sliver of hope on the Senate trial thing...if Trump drops some bombshells during the State of the Union address - it could throw a wrench in the machinery...
o.k., my turn:

Most of us here have made some type of 'timing error' over the last three years or so, some, like me are impatient, but, plenty of us can't deny the game ain't over yet, so, there's plenty of time for all the rest to be wrong at some point in time, Welcome To The Club!

as far as the State of the Union, i'm going to be glued to the broadcast...it has the potential to be epic and honestly, does anyone here Really believe our POTUS is going to miss the chance to verbally 'bury' someone???

I'll be Glued to my computer for the entire speech

ymmv, but why risk missing the zinger(s) Live?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Buck, Straw, Cresh, Shootie... You guys are a good team. My uncomfortable state after the "no witnesses" missed pitch has been ameliorated somewhat by your excellent points.
I am hoping that the next thing on the docket for the Senate is a full inquiry into the Bidens and (hopefully) a full reveal of FISA abuse. McConnel said he would look into it after the impeachment was terminated.

IF... the Senate has Biden hearings I would not put it past the MSM to intentionally and openly boycott the hearings (and not report on them) in order to "preserve the integrity of the election process."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I would have hate fucked Hillary 30 years ago. Now I'd use a flame thrower on the bitch

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My guess is this has all been planned - and the timing of it is to bring it to a boil just as the American public begins to get focused on the 2020 election...which usually happens after Labor Day...but - might arrive a bit early this year.

At this point - not likely...but still a statistical chance...

I would have bet money that a Senate Trial would have been a good place to air everything - however, what we found is that the media didn't cover anything negative to the Dems during the House hearings or the Senate trial (they actually cut away whenever counter evidence was displayed).

I'm at a loss for figuring out a better format because few people watch the SoU address...no idea where the best venue is going to be for airing all this stuff.

Wait...the Presidential Debates would be a great place.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Message Sent To Fed, [CB] Plan Backfires In China - Episode 2087a

Graham Activated, Message Received, Let The DEC[L]AS Begin - Episode 2087b

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Graham Activated, Message Received, Let The DEC[L]AS Begin - Episode 2087b

I feel better after watching this video.
:-)

Declas has always been the key. We've never been told "when" that will happen but when it does, we can expect things to snowball from there.

Q3646.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Welcome to the Qniversity (15 min 05 sec):

Jan 28, 2020 by Qniversity​

Qniversity Episode 2 - The assembly of TRUTH (21 min 57 sec):

Feb 3, 2020 by Qniversity​

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK News 2.4.20: CHECKMATE! [DS] falling apart. Q proofs important.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Rand's stock just jumped with me after watching this speech!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Receives The Economic Ammunition He Needed, Boom! - Episode 2088a

GOP Investigates Ukraine White House Meetings, SR Watch The News - Episode 2088b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BREAKING: TWATTER locks Down James O'Keefe's Account.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
After SOTU, California Voter Calls In Saying She and Her Family Will Never Vote Democrat Again
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV64 Feb 2020 - 11:01:15 PM
What happens when the mass pop witnesses [no political spin][FAKE NEWS cannot censor SOTU address] the 'anti-American' actions of the LEFT firsthand?
The Silent War Continues…..
Q

In God We Trust (Q Proof)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV64 Feb 2020 - 11:23:43 PM

In God We Trust.jpg
Sometimes the past can find the future.
Q

In God We Trust (Q Proof)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV64 Feb 2020 - 11:27:02 PM
Anonymous4 Feb 2020 - 11:26:20 PM

EPtY15_VAAEYi2A.png
>>8031555
> >Sometimes the past can find the future.

IN GOD WE TRUST. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
>>8031593
Sometimes the future can find the past.
Q

Its Gonna Be Biblical
Q!!Hs1Jq13jV64 Feb 2020 - 11:34:58 PM
Q

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tasty popcorn!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A Quick Burn - A Few Moments Later - IPOT Presents - 2.5.20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
No Surprise: George Soros Is the #1 Donor Behind the DNC's Failed Caucus App
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Feb 2020 - 10:12:36 AM
Anonymous5 Feb 2020 - 9:54:15 AM

Screenshot_2020-02-05 Ian Miles Cheong on Twitter And there it is The single largest donor of Shadow Inc , the company behi[...].png
In case anybody missed it, it will surprise no one to learn that Soros is the #1 funding source behind Shadow:
>>8035547

D's Hatred for POTUS, Patriotism and America Was on Full Display at the SOTU
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Feb 2020 - 10:16:00 AM
Anonymous5 Feb 2020 - 9:46:57 AM

Capture.jpg
Remember That the Democrats Sat While You Were Celebrated Last Night

I end a lot of articles about how the Democrats really feel about you by telling you to vote accordingly, but Trump’s State of the Union speech highlighted the Democrat’s utter contempt for President Donald Trump, you, and this country last night as they sat through almost every applause line that celebrated you doing well.

As the GOP highlighted in a video they posted to Twitter, the Democrats heard about the all-time low unemployment levels of the black community, the Hispanic community, the young adult community, and more. This should be a reason to celebrate. We should see our elected leaders getting to their feet and showing support, but instead only half the room decided to stand.

The other half, the Democrats, sat still, arms folded, and practically seethed at times.

Reminder for Democrats: It’s ok to applaud good news. pic.twitter.com/wH0DKNqx3D

— GOP (@GOP) February 5, 2020

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...ats-sat-while-you-were-celebrated-last-night/

Patriotism _ Showing Love of Country or Contempt for which It Stands?.jpg
>>8035466

Panic in DC
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Feb 2020 - 10:23:38 AM

EPoG-RIUEAASye8.jpg
People actually believe those responsible for the attempted coup [coup attempt] of a duly elected sitting US President will go unpunished?
End to our Constitutional Republic?
No equal justice under the law?
No accountability?
Escape unscathed?
Buckle up!
Q

New: Title TBD
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV65 Feb 2020 - 11:03:21 AM

DpGVaqsU0AA2vlv.jpg

Q

Last edited: