• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Regarding Q post #3829:
I'm confused. Is something fishy going on ....

In the tweet by Ian Miles Cheong, Ian claims the donations are to Shadow, Inc. but he doesn't show the top of the document.

In a tweet by DC Basement, the document is shown with the heading of "Donors to Pacronym Funder, NDRC, 2017-June 2019"

It appears the donations were to the National Democratic Redistricting Committee not to Shadow, Inc.

Either I am not understanding something or, Ian Miles Cheong created a false tweet, an Anon then used the tweet, then Q affirmed the Anon's tweet.

Either Q was duped or Q needs to explain this apparent discrepancy.

IC200204.jpg

DB200205.jpg

It's bad either way since Soros is still in either situation (Shadow/the voting app or funding the redistricting committee).

Last edited:

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
From what I read, PACRONYM, the Acronym PAC, gets funding from the NDRC, so if you pull on the thread a little (Soros funds the NDRC, the NDRC funds PACRONYM, Shadow Inc. was funded by ACRONYM) the connections are there, assuming what is available on line is accurate. DYODD...

Here's what I found:

The app, according to several news reports, was developed by the secretive for-profit tech firm Shadow Inc., which has ties to and receives funding from ACRONYM, a Democratic digital non-profit organization. Shadow's CEO is Gerard Niemira, who worked on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

In a statement released in the early hours of Tuesday morning, ACRONYM spokesperson Kyle Tharpe attempted to distance his group from Shadow's technology.
"ACRONYM is an investor in several for-profit companies across the progressive media and technology sectors," said Tharpe. "One of those independent, for-profit companies is Shadow Inc., which also has other private investors. We are reading confirmed reports of Shadow's work with the Iowa Democratic Party on Twitter, and we, like everyone else, are eagerly awaiting more information from the Iowa Democratic Party with respect to what happened."

On its About page, Acronym says: “In 2018, Acronym and its affiliated political action committee, Pacronym, helped elect 65 progressive candidates across the country with new tech and digital-first strategies to register and turn out voters. In January 2019 we launched Shadow, a tech company focused on enabling organizers to run smarter campaigns. Acronym is also an investor in Courier Newsroom, a digital-first local media company, and Lockwood Strategy, a digital strategy firm.”

Last edited:

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
From what I read, Acronym (and thus PACRONYM) gets funding from the NRNC, so if you pull on the thread a little (Soros funds the DNC, the DNC funds ACRONYM, PACRONYM is the PAC for Acronym, Shadow Inc. was funded by PACRONYM) the connections are there, assuming what is available on line is accurate. DYODD...

Here's what I found:

The app, according to several news reports, was developed by the secretive for-profit tech firm Shadow Inc., which has ties to and receives funding from ACRONYM, a Democratic digital non-profit organization. Shadow's CEO is Gerard Niemira, who worked on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

In a statement released in the early hours of Tuesday morning, ACRONYM spokesperson Kyle Tharpe attempted to distance his group from Shadow's technology.
"ACRONYM is an investor in several for-profit companies across the progressive media and technology sectors," said Tharpe. "One of those independent, for-profit companies is Shadow Inc., which also has other private investors. We are reading confirmed reports of Shadow's work with the Iowa Democratic Party on Twitter, and we, like everyone else, are eagerly awaiting more information from the Iowa Democratic Party with respect to what happened."

On its About page, Acronym says: “In 2018, Acronym and its affiliated political action committee, Pacronym, helped elect 65 progressive candidates across the country with new tech and digital-first strategies to register and turn out voters. In January 2019 we launched Shadow, a tech company focused on enabling organizers to run smarter campaigns. Acronym is also an investor in Courier Newsroom, a digital-first local media company, and Lockwood Strategy, a digital strategy firm.”
The money all gets funneled down to where it they want it to go!

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
From what I read, PACRONYM, the Acronym PAC, gets funding from the NDRC, so if you pull on the thread a little (Soros funds the NDRC, the NDRC funds PACRONYM, Shadow Inc. was funded by ACRONYM) the connections are there, assuming what is available on line is accurate. DYODD...

Here's what I found:

Thanks!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app-used-in-iowa-democratic-caucus-fiasco-linked-to-former-clinton-campaign Shadow, a tech firm that describes itself as a group that creates "a permanent advantage for progressive campaigns and causes through technology," is the company that created the Iowa Democratic Party's app. At least the COO, CEO, CTO and a senior product manager at Shadow all worked for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. [and from another] https://www.latimes.com/business/technology/story/2020-02-04/clinton-campaign-vets-behind-2020-iowa-caucus-app-snafu An app created by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is taking heat for the unprecedented delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa. State Democratic Party Chairman Troy Price blamed the problem on a coding error. The firm behind the app reportedly is Shadow, an affiliate of ACRONYM, a Democratic nonprofit founded in 2017. In addition to the tech systems being used to tabulate results, we are also using photos of results and a paper trail to validate that all results match. [and from another] https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dhs-head-claims-iowa-democrats-refused-to-let-department-test-failed-caucus-app Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said that Iowa Democrats refused when the department’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency offered to test the app to ensure its security. [and from another] https://theintercept.com/2020/02/04/sanders-campaign-release-caucus-numbers-iowa-buttigieg/ The Sanders campaign reported that it received 29.7 percent of the vote, closely followed by former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 24.6 percent. Sen. Elizabeth Warren came in at 21.2 percent, and former Vice President Joe Biden was fourth at 12.4 percent. [and from another] https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/01/des-moines-register-poll-not-released-after-apparent-mishap-110284

The 2020 Iowa Democratic primary caucus disaster was not a “coding error”, as claimed by the Iowa Democratic Party Chairman. Was the code not tested? There are many clues that this was a rigged election that blew up in front of the whole world. First there was the odd Des Moines Register poll withheld from publication. The excuse was a flawed survey, perhaps leaving off one of the candidates. How likely is this? The survey was withheld as it showed the true ranking of Biden, which the crooked DNC is pushing to be the front runner.

Then there is the aspect of the new software application, designed to ensure that photos of the paper trail matched the results reported. Coded by a software company born during the 2016 Hillary campaign, the code to switch votes to Biden was supposed to smoothly and simultaneously corrupt the paper trail photos. Thus any complaints by caucus goers who had recorded a different result were to be silenced. Of course Shadow and the Iowa Democratic Party declined Homeland Security assistance to vet the software.

What went wrong? The software was not hacked by human hands, but was hacked by ourselves, the Service-to-Other Zetas, just as we have assisted the integrity of all US elections since 2006. Software code is, after all, just binary data, such that changing a few bits of key bytes can disable the code. Our goal was to cause any deletion of voting data to falter, so that the counts and the paper trail did not match. This froze the election fraud in the middle of a crime, before the evidence of a crime could be wiped away. The actual results have now been collected from the caucus managers.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app-used-in-iowa-democratic-caucus-fiasco-linked-to-former-clinton-campaign Shadow, a tech firm that describes itself as a group that creates "a permanent advantage for progressive campaigns and causes through technology," is the company that created the Iowa Democratic Party's app. At least the COO, CEO, CTO and a senior product manager at Shadow all worked for the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. [and from another] https://www.latimes.com/business/technology/story/2020-02-04/clinton-campaign-vets-behind-2020-iowa-caucus-app-snafu An app created by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is taking heat for the unprecedented delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa. State Democratic Party Chairman Troy Price blamed the problem on a coding error. The firm behind the app reportedly is Shadow, an affiliate of ACRONYM, a Democratic nonprofit founded in 2017. In addition to the tech systems being used to tabulate results, we are also using photos of results and a paper trail to validate that all results match. [and from another] https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/dhs-head-claims-iowa-democrats-refused-to-let-department-test-failed-caucus-app Acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said that Iowa Democrats refused when the department’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency offered to test the app to ensure its security. [and from another] https://theintercept.com/2020/02/04/sanders-campaign-release-caucus-numbers-iowa-buttigieg/ The Sanders campaign reported that it received 29.7 percent of the vote, closely followed by former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg at 24.6 percent. Sen. Elizabeth Warren came in at 21.2 percent, and former Vice President Joe Biden was fourth at 12.4 percent. [and from another] https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/01/des-moines-register-poll-not-released-after-apparent-mishap-110284

The 2020 Iowa Democratic primary caucus disaster was not a “coding error”, as claimed by the Iowa Democratic Party Chairman. Was the code not tested? There are many clues that this was a rigged election that blew up in front of the whole world. First there was the odd Des Moines Register poll withheld from publication. The excuse was a flawed survey, perhaps leaving off one of the candidates. How likely is this? The survey was withheld as it showed the true ranking of Biden, which the crooked DNC is pushing to be the front runner.

Then there is the aspect of the new software application, designed to ensure that photos of the paper trail matched the results reported. Coded by a software company born during the 2016 Hillary campaign, the code to switch votes to Biden was supposed to smoothly and simultaneously corrupt the paper trail photos. Thus any complaints by caucus goers who had recorded a different result were to be silenced. Of course Shadow and the Iowa Democratic Party declined Homeland Security assistance to vet the software.

What went wrong? The software was not hacked by human hands, but was hacked by ourselves, the Service-to-Other Zetas, just as we have assisted the integrity of all US elections since 2006. Software code is, after all, just binary data, such that changing a few bits of key bytes can disable the code. Our goal was to cause any deletion of voting data to falter, so that the counts and the paper trail did not match. This froze the election fraud in the middle of a crime, before the evidence of a crime could be wiped away. The actual results have now been collected from the caucus managers.
Just like most everything else these days, the criminal perpetrators are known but nothing is done about it...not yet anyway

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Stage Is Set, The Next Phase Of The Economy Is Going To Be Glorious - Episode 2089a

Buckle Up, Patriots Are Going To Bring It All Down, Senate Was The Key - Episode 2089b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
ACQUITTED!!! #SOTU 2020, Wray Testimony!

Redpill News

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Qanon February 5, 2020 - Who Are the Real Racists? (21 min 20 sec):

Published on Feb 5, 2020 by prayingmedic​

PM200205.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm sorry Praying Medic, but few people are going to watch televised hearings and the media won't cover anything that makes a Dem look bad.

Good thing that's on twitter then... I suggest sharing that tweet far and wide.... boost the signal...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
In God We Trust - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 2.6.20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK NEWS 2.6.20: [DS] coup attempt against POTUS will not go unpunished.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump delivering remarks after acquittal vote.

Love the way he recognizes those who help him...

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Interesting, thought that was live. Loved the BullShit on the radio. Lol, Come at me FCC.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump delivering remarks after acquittal vote.

Love the way he recognizes those who help him...

Loyalty is rewarded.

Just one of the attributes of POTUS DJT which I LOVE!

The BEST is yet to come!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
With today's talk at noon, names were named & it seems "the hunters become the hunted".......... "we have it all" or he could not have made the comments he did. "No one should have to go through what my family & i have been through" and that sounded like a direct shot to me.

Me thinks there is going to be a LOT of sleepless nights ahead for the commies......... I hope by morning it has started.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I would love to see the day when there were so many defendents that there were not enough defense lawyers to handle all of them.

"Sorry Mr. Jones, but we are completely booked and cannot take your case. No, sorry, we do not know of any other defense attornies here that have openings... You might find an attorney in tax law, family law, or real estate law that might represent you. Sorry, I have to hang up now, we have ten more calls on hold. Good luck."

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
At the National Prayer Breakfast.

I would have preferred he not make those statements at the NPB, HOWEVER after all that these criminals have put him through in the past 3 years I don't blame him. They tried to destroy him, his family and honestly the government. They deserve nothing less.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You don't think faith had a big part in getting him through it? He is persecuted every day, all day long, from all sides for years! But a few things I think I heard today was......... he is not giving up. He is going to pursue them to the ends of the earth so no president ever has to go through this again & maybe just maybe a little godfather to let them know they are finished........ it's just a matter of time.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
[CB] System, Why Interfere While They Are In The Process Of Destroying Themselves- Episode 2090a

Follow The Pen, The Gloves Are Off,Trump Comes Out Swinging - Episode 2090b

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I would have preferred he not make those statements at the NPB, HOWEVER after all that these criminals have put him through in the past 3 years I don't blame him. They tried to destroy him, his family and honestly the government. They deserve nothing less.
All things considered, I give him a pass on it. He did better than I would have if I had just gone through what he has gone through.
At approximately the 24:30 mark in the video:
"... We're grateful to the people in this room for the love they show. To religion, not one religion but many religions. They're brave, they're brilliant, they're fighters. They like people, and sometimes they hate people, I'm sorry. I apologize. I'm trying to learn. It's not easy. It's not easy. When they impeach you for nothing then you're supposed to like them, it's not easy, folks. I do my best. But I'll tell you what we are doing, we're restoring hope and spreading faith. We're helping citizens of every background take part in the great rebuilding of our nation. We're declaring that America will always shine as a land of liberty and light unto all nations of the world.... "

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Follow The Pen, The Gloves Are Off,Trump Comes Out Swinging - Episode 2090b
I watched these videos earlier this evening and I liked the "Follow the Pen" video very much. Good stuff. Follow the pen. I was thinking Q meant a literal pen. LOL!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Confidential Banking Records Related to Hunter Biden in Senate Hands
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Feb 2020 - 8:42:27 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...elated-to-hunter-biden-in-senate-hands-report
Read carefully _ big development.
Senate back to work?
Impeachment goal was to delay?
Witness requests meant to delay?
Will they try again?
Accountability is coming.
Q

Democrats Used Ukraine to Enrich Themselves and Assist Russia, Iran and China
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Feb 2020 - 9:16:52 PM
Think HRC Russia reset statement [Russia].
Think Hussein 'I'll have more flexibility after the election' hot mic statement to Russian depo re: Q to Hussein re: Putin.
Think Hussein WH refusal to send weapons to Ukraine [R Congress push to assist] but instead sent only blankets.
Think [D]s attack(s) re: POTUS for failure to 'protect' Ukraine against Russian aggression? [Impeachment]
What advanced weapons did POTUS send to Ukraine?
2 + 2 = 6?
Define projection.
Think $1,800,000,000 Hussein WH > Ukraine [which bank?].
Think US AID > Ukraine
Think WW AID > Ukraine
Think U1 [sale of US uranium to Russia]
Sold out US to benefit Russia for personal financial gain?
Risked US National Security for personal financial gain?
How was payment made to US person(s)?
Think Ukraine.
Think Iran.
Russia & Iran allies?
Russia, Iran, & China allies?
US pol corruption China
US pol corruption Ukraine [US leverage on behalf of…]
US pol corruption Russia
US pol corruption Iran
Common denominator: China, Russia, and Iran: Closed financial systems?
Logical thinking.
Q

They Tried to Destroy the USA Internally
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Feb 2020 - 9:40:18 PM
BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.
More than selling of State Secrets.
More than selling of US security.
More than selling of MIL tech.
More than selling of C_A assets.
More than selling of NSA bulk data collection programs.
More than selling of Uranium.
More than selling of US Space NAT SEC programs & positions.
More than selling of US AID..
More than selling of SAPs
CLAS 1-99
………………
>Crimes against Humanity.
When you cannot destroy/defeat the United States of America by attacking head on, you change tactics and deploy a 'KILL FROM WITHIN' [internal] operation.
>Financial/Economy
>Military/Police
>Division of Citizenry
>Border Collapse
[Install 'like-minded' leaders in key positions of US Gov]
How many people [removed] from the FBI had Iranian family backgrounds?
The Silent War Continues…..
Q

The Media Has Blinded and Divided the People to Render Them Powerless and Controllable
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Feb 2020 - 10:04:23 PM
Control over the media has kept people in the dark.
Control over the media has kept people at heel (behind).
Control over the media has kept people focused on falsehoods.
Control over the media has kept people in a constant state of fear.
Control over the media has divided our Republic into segments:
>Race
>Religion
>Class
>Political Affiliation
>Gender
[weaponized]
When a citizenry is divided they have no 'collective' power.
When a citizenry has no 'collective' power they can no longer control the levers that govern them [levers of control].
[illusion of democracy]
Q

D's "New Way Forward Act" Protects Illegals with Criminal Records from Deportation
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV66 Feb 2020 - 10:19:03 PM
It's time to wake up.
Q

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
OMG, I don't give rat's behind at this point, The entire journey has been cluster fark! Seriously guys...how much longer are we expected to hang on here? really!

Sorry GH, I'm havin a bad night here. I'm fed up with all this endless bullcrap! The entire thing seems for all the world like a cheap sidehow and I'm not in the mood to play along

Sorry man!