• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He has handled himself quite well. I can only imagine the temptation. Hell how much fun would it be to clothes line one of these shrimps walking bye. Hey pencil neck... sticks out arm.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
As far as I know, this guy isn't a Q follower. From what he says towards the end of this video you would almost think so though. Hmmmm....

NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

Republicans Ramp Up Investigation On #CokeHead Hunter Biden! (5 min 36 sec):​
Published on Feb 7, 2020 by Salty Cracker​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
New Joe M Video: THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 Feb 2020 - 10:00:26 AM
Q

RUSSIA DID NOT INTERFERE WITH US ELECTION OF 2016
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 Feb 2020 - 10:14:20 AM

DzNz3avVsAEkayI.jpg
If dirty cops ran the investigation into the DNC breach, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into election interference, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into [HRC] private server/email scandal, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
RUSSIA DID NOT 'HACK' [penetrate] THE DNC SERVER.
>internal DL / release
>crowdstrike manipulation of source
RUSSIA DID NOT INTERFERE WITH US ELECTION OF 2016.
The truth will be made public.
Q

Foreign Actors Have Been Bribing US Citizens in Key Positions to Betray Their Country
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 Feb 2020 - 10:29:42 AM
Why is China/Qatar donating vast sums of money to our education institutions?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/harvard-leads-u-colleges-received-100000585.html
>>>>>
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harv...ationals-charged-three-separate-china-related
Is it really so hard to believe [F] actors are able to bribe those in key positions within the US to betray their Country?
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Silent War - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 2.7.20

youtube.com/watch?v=Hr_mWkCnnWc

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Golden Regards
Uncle

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
As far as I know, this guy isn't a Q follower. From what he says towards the end of this video you would almost think so though. Hmmmm....

NOTE: If language bothers you, skip this video.

Republicans Ramp Up Investigation On #CokeHead Hunter Biden! (5 min 36 sec):​
Published on Feb 7, 2020 by Salty Cracker​
What I find interesting is that there are a number of people in the mainstream media who use similar verbiage as the Q posts...in the recent days, I have heard "dark to light", "it is bigger than you can imagine", "they are in a panic" and other stock Q phrases. Makes me wonder who is really reading...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
New Joe M Video: THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 Feb 2020 - 10:00:26 AM
Q

RUSSIA DID NOT INTERFERE WITH US ELECTION OF 2016
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 Feb 2020 - 10:14:20 AM

DzNz3avVsAEkayI.jpg
If dirty cops ran the investigation into the DNC breach, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into election interference, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
If dirty cops ran the investigation into [HRC] private server/email scandal, could an argument be made that it was corrupt?
RUSSIA DID NOT 'HACK' [penetrate] THE DNC SERVER.
>internal DL / release
RUSSIA DID NOT INTERFERE WITH US ELECTION OF 2016.
The truth will be made public.
Q

Foreign Actors Have Been Bribing US Citizens in Key Positions to Betray Their Country
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV67 Feb 2020 - 10:29:42 AM
Why is China/Qatar donating vast sums of money to our education institutions?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/harvard-leads-u-colleges-received-100000585.html
>>>>>
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harv...ationals-charged-three-separate-china-related
Is it really so hard to believe [F] actors are able to bribe those in key positions within the US to betray their Country?
Q
I tried opening those links on my computer and not for the first time, they bogged down my machine. I honestly suspect that there are DDOS type attacks or malware sniffer codes running on the Q boards logging who goes to read the Q posts and/or slowing down the bandwidth. Just my suspicion.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I tried opening those links on my computer and not for the first time, they bogged down my machine. I honestly suspect that there are DDOS type attacks or malware sniffer codes running on the Q boards logging who goes to read the Q posts and/or slowing down the bandwidth. Just my suspicion.
Are you using a VPN?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Try watching it directly on YouTube.

The Best Is Yet To Come - Trump 2020 (3 min 41 sec):​
Published on Feb 6, 2020 by Joe M​

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm kind of wondering if GIM II is on some twitter shitlist because every time over the past 3-4 days that I've clicked on a twit link I get a twit logo and PAGE DOES NOT EXIST. If I go to Qmap and click on the same link I get right through to the supposedly non-existent page.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm kind of wondering if GIM II is on some twitter shitlist because every time over the past 3-4 days that I've clicked on a twit link I get a twit logo and PAGE DOES NOT EXIST. If I go to Qmap and click on the same link I get right through to the supposedly non-existent page.
I don't have that issue so maybe it's a local setting?

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Same here. If there is not at least some description of the link, I'd probably not waste my time clicking on it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
No, it happens to me too. What I do is click on the picture below the link and it opens right up.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1581121824802.png

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I gotta tell you - I vacillate from one extreme to the other...

Somedays - I am about praying for the TRAITORS...and other days I am about hanging them.

Today - I am about hanging them.

America is a very special place. Built by a very special people. And its worth defending. Its worth fighting for.

To my fellow brothers in Christ - pray for me. That my heavenly spirit will win the battle against my carnal spirit...

Love your enemies...

Beautiful words.

So very hard to follow...and I am struggling with them. But - I know they are true words...and I should follow...

I guess it reveals the depths of my depravity...

I so hope His grace will extend far enough to cover me...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The [CB] Just Made Their Move On The Economy, Trump Countered With Message To Xi - Episode 2091a

The Silent War Is Being Fought In The Shadows, Justice Is Coming - Episode 2091b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dave From X22 Report: President Trump & the Deep State

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Somedays - I am about praying for the TRAITORS...and other days I am about hanging them.

America is a very special place. Built by a very special people. And its worth defending. Its worth fighting for.

To my fellow brothers in Christ - pray for me. That my heavenly spirit will win the battle against my carnal spirit...

Love your enemies...

Beautiful words.

So very hard to follow...and I am struggling with them. But - I know they are true words...and I should follow...

I understand where u r coming from cause I have the same struggles. I don't know all the answers on this subject, but do understand that people will reap what they sow. If lawbreakers go unpunished, our society is over. Tough love confronts when necessary. Maybe it is better for the offenders to meet justice here, hopefully have a change of heart & eternity direction, rather than the awakening when its too late. But u r right, it is hard to love your enemies. Prayers needed here too.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why not both?

... I vacillate from one extreme to the other...

Traitors need to be punished commensurately for their crimes.

Examples MUST be made.

Pray for them.

Pray God will have mercy upon them, and HIS will be done.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Inside Source Says Economy First, Then Exterminate The Debt: Daniel Ameduri

X22Report Spotlight

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Why not both?

Traitors need to be punished commensurately for their crimes.

Examples MUST be made.

Pray for them.

Pray God will have mercy upon them, and HIS will be done.
I think if a certain amount of the traitors disappeared mysteriously that would make the rest of them pass a brick out of their rectal orifice and probably make their own irrational fears punish them more than we could.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think if a certain amount of the traitors disappeared mysteriously that would make the rest of them pass a brick out of their rectal orifice and probably make their own irrational fears punish them more than we could.
Then pray for a lucid journey to their ultimate destination.

Pray that justice be done.

There is no contradiction here.

I can pray for my enemy even as I raise the fatal blow.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It does that to me too but it always plays within the thread.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Love your enemies...

Beautiful words.

Recognizing that shortcoming is itself an improvement in your character and thus following the narrow Path.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
o.k.
try this...before clicking on any link, let the page, the GIM2 page load completely...suddenly the Twit link shows up and any click-throughs take you where you want to go

let the page load...my few years old computer is slowing down on the up-load speed, sometimes it takes GIM2 a few moments to load all the shit we all post...

Patience, try it next time, it might help

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Love your enemies...

Beautiful words.

yikes...

Q;
Do you ever pray for the Traitors to be nice to you or anyone else?
Do you ever pray for a Chameleon to change it's colors, while you watch?
Do you ever pray for the wrong stuff????????

Depths of Depravity, so, as your 'bar', use the Democrats actions as your 'bar', are you lower than that???

Love your enemies...think about what that encompasses, perhaps your conflating two separate sets of 'rules'

Jesus never said you need to have your ass kicked often, if ever
That relates to you doing the kicking also, i'll presume

Believe in your own strengths, stop the 'wavering', you know the right things to do, that's proven by you doing such at the appropriate times

when you don't, you messed up, so, we all do, we'll all generally forgive you, if you're going in the proper direction, you'll fix yourself

Be Strong, be the opposite of anything bad someone else has taught you to be...someone else has taught you to 'feel' about yourself

Clear the fog you have allowed to gather around you...

God would want soldiers, not snowflakes

idk, some words to add Strength...not to piss anyone off and i'm not calling anyone any names...

Strawboss, you're a good man, most here are good enough to understand my pov

Strength as there are plenty in our daily lives who count on us to remain that way

Peace
:dog:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and, if you have a disease that bothers you, excise it

nothing wrong with that

It's the strong man who will know when to excise but sometimes, it feels better just to excise it all

and that ain't necessarily wrong, all depends on what else gets damaged

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
OK I'll meet you in the middle. 1/4 get the dissapearing magic act, 1/4 get the rope , 1/4 get the gillotine and 1/4 get the firing squad. That's a compromise I can live with..

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
OK I'll meet you in the middle. 1/4 get the dissapearing magic act, 1/4 get the rope , 1/4 get the gillotine and 1/4 get the firing squad. That's a compromise I can live with..
I dunno... that's kinda lenient, ainnit? :don't know:

For the serious guys here -- It [is]: "Thou shalt not murder" -- the result of that is that those who have been in the grass serving their country have not murdered.

And hanging/guillotining/injecting/firing squad/electric chair... that is serving the whole world.

Line 'em up. Please.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Moving Forward - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 2.8.20

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1581179013752.png

In the picture below:
  1. if I click the link with "statuses" then I get the "sorry, that page doesn't exist" result.
  2. if I click in the white area of the tweet, a new browser window opens and loads the tweet and the replies to it.
  3. if I click in the video itself, it begins playing in the GIM2 thread.

1581178697499.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 153810

In the picture below:
  1. if I click the link with "statuses" then I get the "sorry, that page doesn't exist" result.
  2. if I click in the white area of the tweet, a new browser window opens and loads the tweet and the replies to it.
  3. if I click in the video itself, it begins playing in the GIM2 thread.

View attachment 153809
Fussy software! :p

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's what I found worked with the Numbah Ten software. Just keep clicking arrows in pictures until the movie starts.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trust and Believe in Yourself
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV68 Feb 2020 - 10:32:11 AM
“For every item that carries the darkness of humanity there's one that holds the light. And that light is worth believing in. Not just in others, but in yourself as well.” ― C.M. Rayne
Trust and believe in yourself.
The Silent War Continues….
Q

Qanon: Searching for the Truth
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV68 Feb 2020 - 11:06:14 AM
Q

New Jersey Corrections Officer Charged with Receipt of Child Pornography
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV68 Feb 2020 - 11:16:02 AM

EQG6SXlVUAAUegM.jpg
https://www.justice.gov/usao-nj/pr/new-jersey-corrections-officer-charged-receipt-child-pornography
Q

Secretary Pompeo Knows Which US Governors Have Sold Out to China
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV68 Feb 2020 - 6:33:25 PM
An informed public threatens those in power.
Q

Pompeo Knew about China's United Front Work Department from His Days Leading the CIA (Q Proof)
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV68 Feb 2020 - 6:57:04 PM
Confirmed.
Q

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "Half the People Involved in the Russian Investigation Are Going to Jail"
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV68 Feb 2020 - 8:17:53 PM
The bottom half was instructed (99% good).
The first will send a shock wave.
Q

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++