• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
MAJOR HABBENINGS! Bolton Gone - WH Clean MARKER

Redpill News

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump Prepares To Cut Foreign Aid Budget, Ready For EU - Episode 2093a

It Was A Trap, Barr Assessing RG Ukraine Info, Rudy Has The “Insurance File” - Episode 2093b

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So my theory (based on limited information) is that Brennan planted the seeds of "Muh Russia!" in the minds of many in the government - this put a bias against Trump into their thinking so that they were willing to bend the rules because they all literally thought they were "protecting the Republic!" against a Putin stooge (Trump).

I suspect that most of the people involved aren't doing their job to get "rich" or perpetuate the globalist Cabal policy, but rather because they are simply doing what they think they are supposed to be doing - following decades long policy and doctrine that has been in place for some time. They literally don't know any different.

Consider someone in an abusive relationship; after a while, it's their "normal" so they can't see that they are actually in a situation that they need to get out of. Same for mid-level Government employees and career people who aren't the crooks. They are slanted left in their thinking to begin with, and probably side with people like Clinton but are just trying to do what they feel is the right thing (right or wrong). Some may even be willing to bend/break the rules for the "greater good".

Now take that "blindness" (or bias) and combine it with planted media stories (based on fake intel distributed by Brennan) designed to portray Trump as some evil tyrant hell bent on destroying the nation while Putin pulls the puppet strings...Trump who wants to put "brown people" in concentration camps (nevermind Obama started it before him). Trump who is literally going to sell the nation for that Trump Tower in Moscow...and VIOLA! You have the seed kernels for a "resistance" that is literally blind to the evidence proving otherwise (thanks, confirmation bias!).

Evil people will take advantage of these basically decent people and they won't even see it.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Q Post 3596 Nov-15-2019 10:38:28 AM PSTQ !!mG7VJxZNCI8kun
What advantages might exist when you know the other sides playbook?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trap
Enjoy the show!
Q
trap
noun

Definition of trap

1 : a device for taking game or other animals especially : one that holds by springing shut suddenly

2a : something by which one is caught or stopped unawares also : a position or situation from which it is difficult or impossible to escape

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Things might get hot before summer arrives.
We can hope!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JH200209.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Evil people will take advantage of these basically decent people and they won't even see it.
The leadership 'leads' and the sheeple follow.

It's the upper echelon that have the most to lose. They're the ones who made the money siphoned off of foreign aide. It's why they perpetrated the fraud.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The leadership 'leads' and the sheeple follow.

It's the upper echelon that have the most to lose. They're the ones who made the money siphoned off of foreign aide. It's why they perpetrated the fraud.
Agreed. The run of the mill employee sees the foreign aid going to Country X...not knowing that it's being siphoned off and a portion being fed back to their upper management as a kickback.

Now, toss in some Brennan disinformation along with inherent political bias and viola! You have all the ingredients for leakers, whistle-blowers, "viva la resistance" thinking etc.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm not devastated. Not even mildly annoyed. Not particularly joyful either. These asshats are still "low level". I want Brennan, Comey, Killary and Oberry to start swinging early. We can add others later. Don't want good entertainment ending too soon!

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm not devastated. Not even mildly annoyed. Not particularly joyful either. These asshats are still "low level". I want Brennan, Comey, Killary and Oberry to start swinging early. We can add others later. Don't want good entertainment ending too soon!
We were told that a few of the lower level household names would be arrested in advance of the big fish. These guys fit that description.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't think they could go get Hillary first, the TDS (who we know are already mentally unstable) would just lose it thinking this is just a retribution political "witch hunt" so to speak. I mean if they suddenly arrested a former President we would have riots in the streets and certainly heads exploding.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
We were told that a few of the lower level household named folks would be arrested in advance of the big fish. These guys fit that description.
That they do, same for Hunter and Creepy Joe. These small fry are too small and do NOT equate with anything "devastating". These small fry are NOT elite nor the masterminds of the clusterfuck we call government of the deep state. It's barely even a taste of the justice we demand and are owed. Can't get to MAGA until there is actual equal and FULL justice for ALL. Yes, it is a step in the right direction, albeit a bay step. However, MANY more steps will be required of adult size to achieve justice.

On that note, it's a good thing to consider all those sealed indictments Team Huber have been busy cranking out. If you look at the numbers many have already been unsealed and are in process of being executed NOW. Personally I find this much more exciting to me and much more "devastating" to the left libtards than Strzok or McCabe getting their butts hauled into court.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just This Justice - In Pursuit of Truth Presents - 2.11.20

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hmmm, ^^ I suppose they don't want to lose their license to practice law...?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
POTUS CONCORD PROOF - UKRAINE SECRET PROSECUTOR FOUND!

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
'Anonymous' author identified as White House official and will be promptly removed, Joe diGenova says

by Mike Brest

| February 10, 2020 01:05 PM

| Updated Feb 10, 2020, 01:55 PM

The White House has identified the Trump administration official behind the anonymous tell-all book and critical New York Times opinion piece about the White House and will part ways with that person, according to former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova.

DiGenova, a lawyer whose work has been caught up in the Ukraine-impeachment controversy, said on Monday that he and his wife, Victoria Toensing, were told by "a senior government official" that "Anonymous" had been identified as an official working in the White House and would be removed "soon."

DiGenova declined to reveal more details in an interview with WMAL’s Mornings on the Mall, but his comments come days after the White House dismissed Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, an impeachment witness, and his identical twin brother from the National Security Council.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment for this report. DiGenova declined to comment to the Washington Examiner.

DiGenova has been in the news lately as details emerged about his and Toensing's work with President Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, to uncover evidence that former Vice President Joe Biden held up to $1 billion in loan guarantees from Ukraine to help his son escape a potential corruption investigation. Trump pressing Ukraine to announce investigations into his political rivals, including the Bidens, was the subject of impeachment, which ended in an acquittal of the president in the Senate last week.

The publicly unknown administration official first made him or herself known in September 2018 when the New York Times published an anonymous opinion piece by a senior member of the Trump administration, explaining that there is an internal "resistance" group of officials working to stymie the president's worst inclinations.

Following the publication of the New York Times piece, a multitude of Trump administration officials denied being the author amid feverish speculation, including Vice President Mike Pence, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. Trump labeled the author "gutless" and questioned whether a "so-called 'senior administration official'" even existed.

"Anonymous" published a book titled A Warning last November.

There were several explosive claims in the book, including one alleging that a group of White House aides put together a tally of Cabinet members who they believed would support the use of the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office. Another section of the book talks about how a group of senior Trump administration officials considered a "midnight self-massacre" in which they would resign together.

News

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nova-says?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I would rather they have asked the President if he knew who Q is.
Hopefully that question will be coming soon.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Not Q related but...

1581474934031.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
[CB] Last Desperate Attempt To Bring Down The Economy Has Just Failed - Episode 2094a

Ammunition Running Low, No Step 5, Swamp Trapped And Drained, Panic Sets In - Episode 2094b

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
AWK News 2.11.20: [DS] Attacks will only intensify. You attack those who threaten you the most.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
A Quick Burn - Q Conspiracy Update - IPOT Presents - 2.12.20

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Feb 12 2019
2700Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 539e80 No.5140929

Feb 12 2019 11:34:13 (EST)
POTUS: "This can never be allowed to happen again (in our Country or to another President)."
How do you deter & prevent this from happening again?
Simply by terminating employment of those responsible?
Simply by conducting a few 'non-threatening' investigations?
Or by:
Prosecuting those responsible to the fullest extent of the law?
Setting up new checks & balances and oversight designed to increase transparency?
Provide OIG office(s) w/ funding inc (size) ++ authority?
Provide select committees w/ access and in-house viewing of non NAT SEC CLAS material?
Provide a check on Directors/Dep Directors/Asst Directors of all such ABC agencies?
Establish 'financial checks/reviews' of those in senior (critical) positions (audits) + direct family (close proximity)?
Transparency and Prosecution is the only way forward to save our Republic and safeguard such criminal and treasonous acts from occurring again.
While some want to quietly remove those responsible and go about our business (save face on the World Stage), those in control, understand, this band-aid will simply not work.
Nobody should be above the law (no matter how massive the spider-web is (entangled)).
This will never happen again.
TRUTH WORKS.
FACTS MATTER.
Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Feb 10 2019
2682Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 39082e No.5109544

Feb 10 2019 15:53:21 (EST)
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats
Define 'Projection'.
How do you fix something that is known to be broken (corrupt)?
Do you first need to remove those responsible?
Think FBI/DOJ 'exit' list.
How do you 'restore' the image (public faith) of our most prestigious ‘law enforcement’ institutions?
Hold people accountable?
Equal justice under the law?
The battle begins (as seen today) w/ public opinion.
The FIGHT to win PUBLIC FAVORABILITY.
The FIGHT to control the NARRATIVE.
How do D's control the NARRATIVE?
1) FAKE NEWS MEDIA push of 'by design' narrative [daily updates – 4am]
2) FAKEWOOD echo of 'by design' narrative
3) SOCIAL MEDIA stream/promote of 'by design' narrative + censor/block/ban of challenger(s) of that narrative
Do they provide evidence to support their conclusions?
POTUS/RUSSIA narrative - evidence?
None.
POTUS racist narrative - evidence?
None.
POTUS …………(you can play this game all day long)
'None'.
What do they count on?
How many experiments have been conducted by the C_A re: mind control?
Psych 101: If you hear & see something over and over again by multiple (supposedly credible) news agencies, elected officials, actors/actresses, documentaries on TV, movies, internet, social media, foreign press etc. all pushing the same narrative/conclusions…….what happens?
Do FACT-LESS claims become FACTS in the minds of many?
Do they count on the fact that w/ work, family, stresses of life, etc. that the typical person does not have enough time in the day to research topics for themselves and therefore would believe narratives projected in the echo chamber w/o the need to provide facts or substance other than opinion?
Why do they try so hard to keep you DIVIDED by race, gender, class, ……?
Notice an increase in this push over the past 2-years?
Are you stronger together/UNITED or DIVIDED?
If you dare to challenge their narrative are you cast out [banned] by society as a threat/conspiracy theorist etc..?
Are you cast out by members of your own family?
‘DIVIDED’
'Group-Think'
THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO THINK FOR YOURSELF.
A FREE-THINKING 'LOGICAL' PERSON WHO DRAWS CONCLUSIONS BASED ON FACTS ARE, PUT SIMPLY, A THREAT TO THEIR CONTROL/POWER GRIP.
ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS CONTROL [I.E. POWER].
WITH CONTROL COMES PERSONAL GAIN.
They want to keep you poor and in need of government assistance.
Bigger the gov’t, the more CONTROL they have, the more POWER they possess.
When you are in need, you are weak.
When you are weak, you are not strong.
When you are not strong, you do not FIGHT BACK.
This is as real as it gets.
They never thought she would lose.
Why? See above re: Control.
Transparency is the only way forward.
Transparency is the only way to PROVE TO THE PUBLIC that everything SOLD TO YOU as TRUTH was nothing but a FAKE NARRATIVE DESIGNED TO KEEP, YOU, THE PEOPLE, POWERLESS, AND KEEP THEM, IN CONTROL [I.E. IN POWER].
FAKE NEWS’ [propaganda arm of the Democrat machine] sole responsibility is to prevent the TRUTH from ever being disseminated to the masses.
Mass Infiltration (everywhere).
Transparency is the only way forward re: public opinion.
Prosecution is the only way forward re: save & defend the rule of law.
Prosecution and Transparency is the only way to save our way of life.
Q

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I approve these messages. What's next?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Feb 19 2019
2816Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7390a9 No.5271872

Feb 19 2019 18:43:38 (EST)
The DECLASSIFICATION of all requested documents (+ more) will occur.
This is not a game.
Do not let personal (emotional) desires ("do it now""now""what is taking so long""NOW!") take over.
Logical thinking and strategy should always be applied.
Game-Theory.
WE ALL WANT TO SEE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
NEW THREATS (investigations by [SDNY], [AS], [MW] in an effort to delay/prevent release ('insurance extension') WILL FAIL.
TRANSPARENCY is the only way forward.
Define the following:
Treason.
Sedition.
Subversion.
Conspiracy to commit…
Do you understand and fully appreciate the GRAVITY of the situation?
Do you understand and fully appreciate what POTUS endures each and every singly day?
He loves this County.
He loves you.
WE MUST STAND TOGETHER IN THIS FIGHT.
There is EVIL in this world.
There is DARKNESS in this world.
There are those in POWER who wish to CONTROL (enslave) you.
To keep you sedated.
To keep you unaware.
To keep you blind.
This will be on our timetable.
(….AND WE WILL DELIVER).
(Transparency and Prosecution)
There is simply no other way.
[Except 1]
Q

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Absolutely agree from an information perspective. The DS took their shot at Trump and missed. I'm fearful that giving them more time to regroup will only promote yet another round of offense on their part which will cause more years of back and forth sparring.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Absolutely agree from an information perspective. The DS took their shot at Trump and missed. I'm fearful that giving them more time to regroup will only promote yet another round of offense on their part which will cause more years of back and forth sparring.
Impeachment was step 4; the hail mary for the DS.

There is no step 5.