• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Andrew McCabe will not be charged! Woohoo! WWG1WGA! I can't believe it is finally happening!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/doj...et-andrew-mccabe-a-frequent-trump-target.html
“This means that no charges will be brought against him based on the facts underlying the Office of the Inspector General’s April 2018 report.”
This is a new letter on old news. And your source is CNBC. Same thing happened to Comey as well about the IG Report. It was said at the time, that the DOJ was pursuing other charges related to FISA abuse.

Are your assumptions correct? Possibly. Has it ended? We'll see.

Winning!

why does it feel the same as Losing???
It certainly feels like it sometimes.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Think I'll just park this here.
He did not reiterate Eric Ciaramella's connection to Chuck Shumer, Adam Schitt, and other congress critters like Miitens Romney.

At about time stamp 17:30, he documents the general sentiment of many here at GIM.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Durham Scrutinizing John Brennan’s Handling of Russian Interference in 2016
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 Feb 2020 - 9:11:09 AM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nans-handling-of-russian-interference-in-2016
Read carefully.
Sound familiar?
Sometimes a leak turns into a flood.
Q

Barr's Delayed Testimony Allows For Public Dissemination of Critical Facts
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 Feb 2020 - 9:31:07 AM

re: delayed testimony
1. allow for public dissemination of critical facts [possible unseal(s)-declas] prior to world televised sit down.
Sometimes the necessary forum to update the American public is provided by those same people being investigated for….
Release to change strategy?
Watch what happens next!
Q

Blank Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 Feb 2020 - 11:29:15 AM

Durham's Investigation of Andrew McCabe is Still Ongoing
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 Feb 2020 - 11:52:38 AM

Q

DOJ Attorney John Durham Is Going to Bring Bigger Slam Dunk Charges
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV614 Feb 2020 - 12:29:21 PM

Bigger [slam-dunk] charges coming?
Q

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That's a good Dan Bongino episode Q pointed to (episode 1181) !!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GP200212.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
[CB] Panics, Judy Shelton Offered A Glimpse Of Draining The [CB] Swamp - Episode 2097a

Optics Are Important, Barr’s Delayed Testimony Confirmed, Traps Are Important - Episode 2097b

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Qanon February 14, 2020 - When Will they Ask the Q?

prayingmedic

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

ABC123

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Did the dirty cops of the Roger Stone case step into a Barr trap?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/did_the_dirty_cops_of_the_roger_stone_case_step_into_a_barr_trap.html

Roger Stone liked to gleefully call himself a "dirty trickster," but he was no match for the dirty cops of the Department of Justice who railroaded him with a nine-year sentence for three process crimes, including one where his purported victim said no crime happened.

Now it looks as though the dirty cops - the four prosecutors who lied to the Department of Justice about Stone's sentencing recommendations, and the far-left judge who allowed a nakedly Trump-hating partisan to serve as Stone's jury forewoman again - might just have been trapped themselves by none other than U.S. Attorney General William Barr.

For starters, it would explain why President Trump says he has no beef with Barr over Barr's criticism of his tweets. It would also explain why the Schiff show in the House, fresh from failing to take down Trump, now says it now wants to impeach Barr.

According to a series of tweets by Brian Cates, which can be read with ease on ThreadReader – here is a speculative outline attempting to draw links that add up to some rather impressive power moves:

Let me remind you all what happened since last November around this case:

1) Trump suddenly nominates US Attorney Jessie Liu to a top Treasury Dept. job, she accepts; Trump nominates Timothy O’Shea to replace her. She is the one who has been guiding the Stone case.
2) all 4 prosecutors suddenly agree amongst themselves they will brief the DOJ one sentencing recommendation, but then actually file a far more lengthy recommendation with the court.

With me so far?
There is only one reason these prosecutors would do this.

They expected to get COVER from both the US ATTORNEY overseeing the case and from THE JUDGE presiding over the case in court.

Despite DOJ complaints about the tactic, Liu & Judge Jackson have their backs.

Cates goes on to explain why they seemed so bold about lying as they did. They had counted on Liu to keep the Barr people from hopping around mad about the new draconian change of sentencing recommendations for Stone. They had counted on Judge Jackson to go ahead and deliver them, even though she too knew that they were way out of sentencing guideline. Sticking it to the Trumpsters was the idea.

But it didn't work out like they thought it would. According to Cates:

Then all of these next two things happen in the span of two days:

3) the DOJ suddenly files a COUNTER to the prosecution teams own absurd filing. This was not supposed to happen. DOJ would have informed Liu first they were doing this, then she’d have warned them.
4) when the prosecution team russhes to contact the US Attorney’s Office in DC for an explanation, what they discover so surprises them that ALL FOUR TEAM MEMBERS resign within hours of each other.

What did these prosecutors discover BEFORE anybody else did?

Only this:
5) the Stone prosecution team discovers TWO things:

a) Trump had just WITHDRAWN Lin’s nomination to that cool new Treasury job and…

b) Attorney General William Barr had just told Liu that O’Shea was replacing her IMMEDIATELY.

They don’t have any cover. They’ve been BURNED.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wow! Way to go! The Deep State fell for another trap. Woo hoo!

If we set enough traps, we’ll have half the conservative population all whooping it up from a jail cell. Meanwhile, Lady Justice’s blindfold has been ripped off and shredded along with the Constitution.

But don’t worry—a really, really, really big thing is coming down the pike soon, maybe in only another year or two. Yep, won’t be long now. I know, because another dozen cryptic posts could be interpreted to possibly say something may be ready to drain the swamp if we can spring another 3 dozen traps.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner

If we set enough traps, we’ll have half the conservative population all whooping it up from a jail cell. Meanwhile, Lady Justice’s blindfold has been ripped off and shredded along with the Constitution.

But don’t worry—a really, really, really big thing is coming down the pike soon, maybe in only another year or two. Yep, won’t be long now. I know, because another dozen cryptic posts could be interpreted to possibly say something may be ready to drain the swamp if we can spring another 3 dozen traps.
Exactly. As I scroll thru these q post about tomorrow meanwhile there is a clear double standard of justice in America.
But wait little criminals all go free. Of course so we got the big ones. Whatever.
Trump may very well win November but they keep the house and nothing changes. Republican don't fight like they should. Maybe they're complicit. I dunno. They sure talk the talk.
I reside in the fact that snowflakes gonna melt long before me regardless of the regime

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Exactly. As I scroll thru these q post about tomorrow meanwhile there is a clear double standard of justice in America.
But wait little criminals all go free. Of course so we got the big ones. Whatever.
Trump may very well win November but they keep the house and nothing changes. Republican don't fight like they should. Maybe they're complicit. I dunno. They sure talk the talk.
I reside in the fact that snowflakes gonna melt long before me regardless of the regime
99% of all of em are just lustful, vampiric, greedy bastards regardless of the letter next to their name.

Which begs the question, why would a man give up his billionaire lifestyle to put himself into the worlds most stressful job where his life is threatened daily as he and his family are attacked on all fronts? Then donates his salary!?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
99% of all of em are just lustful, vampiric, greedy bastards regardless of the letter next to their name.

Which begs the question, why would a man give up his billionaire lifestyle to put himself into the worlds most stressful job where his life is threatened daily as he and his family are attacked on all fronts? Then donates his salary!?
I keep coming back to that, as well. It doesn't make sense if he's not fighting for the people.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Legacy. Or love of the game.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

It's almost like you're saying we're being strung out here. Say it ain't so Joe! Say it ain't so! :rage 1

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

You aren't feeling anything many here haven't also felt at one time or another. But, in my opinion, your sarcasm is premature. It isn't over until it's over and all the whining in the world won't change that.

Things are happening whether you can see it or not. Listen to the Dan Bongino episode Q pointed to. Read the 14 tweets in the CJTRUTH thread Q pointed to. Heck, that is more in a couple days time than those of us who have been in this thread since the beginning have seen in a long time.

Now isn't the time to abandon ship (if one was ever on the ship to begin with).

2kinds.jpg

CJTruth's thread on Justice, 2/14/2020, 14 tweets:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1228460719869394944.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You aren't feeling anything many here haven't also felt at one time or another. But, in my opinion, your sarcasm is premature. It isn't over until it's over and all the whining in the world won't change that.

Things are happening whether you can see it or not. Listen to the Dan Bongino episode Q pointed to. Read the 14 tweets in the CJTRUTH thread Q pointed to. Heck, that is more in a couple days time than those of us who have been in this thread since the beginning have seen in a long time.

Now isn't the time to abandon ship (if one was ever on the ship to begin with).

View attachment 154468

CJTruth's thread on Justice, 2/14/2020, 14 tweets:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1228460719869394944.html
I can only speak for myself....

I have no intention of 'abandoning ship' as there are no life boats to climb into. There is no Plan B from where I'm sitting.

That being said I reserve the right to express my frustration from time to time in the lack of 'visual' progress and the seemingly endless supply of promises and predictions that, for the most part, seem to mostly fall short of the mark. The apparent increase in degeneracy and the continuing, and seemingly increase in voter fraud and more political destruction of America from within. It seems to the naked eye that things are getting worse, not better.

We all want to see this Great Awakening thing come to fruition and we all have hope that it will. We're all only human and thus are faulty at some level. We're going to need to express a little frustration from time to time. Hell, if you think I'm bad now you should have seen me a year ago!

LET'S GO!!!!!

Last edited:
No offense, SSA; but "having been in this thread since the beginning" makes it sound as though my opinion is being diminished as I have just started posting. But--I've been witnessing the ongoing corruption since the Joe McCarthy era, and little has changed. I'm also up on all the tweets, videos, etc. (more than most here), and all I have seen is more corruption paraded before another toothless congressional committee, investigations without results, etc. But, hoo boy--are we gonna get 'em this time!

It's not sarcasm--it's reality.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No offense, SSA; but "having been in this thread since the beginning" makes it sound as though my opinion is being diminished as I have just started posting. But--I've been witnessing the ongoing corruption since the Joe McCarthy era, and little has changed. I'm also up on all the tweets, videos, etc. (more than most here), and all I have seen is more corruption paraded before another toothless congressional committee, investigations without results, etc. But, hoo boy--are we gonna get 'em this time!

It's not sarcasm--it's reality.
No, it's YOUR reality.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Let's face it--we're being duped.

There is no other explanation. Justice delayed is not just justice denied--it's justice lost.
You would have us believe something is false just because it has not yet been proved true. That's hogwash.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well......... there is the rule of law thing......... but it's the rule of the jungle that matters. Ask the killintons.:tex:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My post was not in response to your post.
I know that. I just wanted to take the opportunity to express my opinion by using you post as a springboard. No harm, no foul :)

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No offense, SSA; but "having been in this thread since the beginning" makes it sound as though my opinion is being diminished as I have just started posting.
No offense taken. You stated your opinion. Opinions ... everyone has some.

The fact is, you are a fairly new poster and ALL your Q posts have been negative. I don't know about the other GIMmers but that makes me question things you say. If you believe Q is a LARP or some other such nonsense, then there is no need to post to a thread that is following Q. If you do post in this thread, don't think everyone here is going to take what you say as the gospel. Ain't gonna happen.

Just my two cents.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JF200214.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and we're supposed to believe the unwashed masses are on top of their game? they pose no threat to us?

threats that are generated from the MSM and it's mental diatribe that flow through the brains of these 'unwashed'?

and we're to believe it's enough? that 'it's being fixed'?

all of this isn't going to stop one of the 'ignorant' from hurting either you me or themselves

we here at GIM don't stand alone, but, we don't represent everyone either

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lets try looking at this a different way......

We want instant gratification. Heads roll, bodies buried, etc........ Understandable with how long this crap has been going on......... Most here are way ahead of the curve on lots of things from health to politics etc...... (think 911 things that are being proven 20 years later) It's painful and frustrating being this far in front of the curve........ when it's going to take years to be proven right. As they say that's the price you pay for being at the front of the crowd.....

Just asking random questions ...................

* What if she was "the one" but Q group undermined the commies games beating them at their own game? Statements like "illegitimate president" make sense from that angle along with impeach the bad orange man.......... It not only undermined the dems it undermined the "fake news" and made them into liars who said she was going to win 95% along with the drunken seizuring wench...... What would make someone madder than cheating and still loosing? It might just make someone in a pantsuit / mumu crawl into a bottle........

* What if Q knew how deep the corruption is and know it won't be cleaned up in 4 years or it's an 8 year plan........ "The Senate is the key" makes more sense.

* Just think of all the departments where they are embedded and the power and control they have.

* If you have even been a boss sometimes you have to make due with what you have available instead of making everything perfect and gettgin what you want.

* Do you think this is filtering down to lower level .gov employees to walk a straighter line?

* What can be done to make the crazies look anymore like outright commies than has come to light for a vast portion of the country?

* What if the Q team has the libs playbook. With surveillance today and asshat wearing clowns it can't be to hard. Staying a few steps ahead of them at all times? If you were in that position it would be frustrating.

* Killary could not withstand the physical demands of the last election so what has changed 4 years later?

* Mini mike is spending huge $......... but will be seen for his control over a $1 soft drink as a micromanaging control freak.

* What if all these people that have gotten away get military trials instead of civil charges?

* I ask anyone to name a single person that could be doing a better job than Trump. He's not only fighting the commies he's fighting the rino's, embedded deep state actors etc.......

* Remember all the military that were replaced with kenyan diversity picks?

* Think the unthinkable from another angle....... Where would we be if she was there? Supreme court majority (can you imagine the wacko's) while rino's sit on there hands? Virginia gun laws federalized while rino's sit on their hands? Kenyan care worse than it is now? Open borders? Larger dependent class? Jobs & unemployment? Stock market? Crime? Wars? And YOU think you are frustrated now?

* Don't forget along with her came kaine...........

* mitt exposed who he was yet most here were ready to vote for him over the kenyan.......

* Web sites like this were things are openly discussed shut down?

* Things look so bad for the commies........... ask why are they even running a prez candidate and wasting all that time, effort and money and instead focusing on congressional seats? Is this a trial for 2024?

* Remember not as many dead voters in 2020 as there were in 2016. Someone, somewhere knows how many are still voting........ Yet I find it funny in a country of 300+ million about 60% reported voted in the last election...... that's around 180m........... Has anyone ever thought about the other 40% and if they vote? Anyone think maybe only 40% vote (120m) and the ds keeps a % of the 180m to use as needed? That almost seems easier to manipulate than that elusive swing voter because winners never complain..... Keeping to close makes it easier to cheat.

* Why is everything the media doing designed to undermine whites, jobs, family, stability, community, unity?

* Will enough people wake up that in 2024 America continues on the path of independence or gaes back to the path of comminusm?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No offense taken. You stated your opinion. Opinions ... everyone has some.

The fact is, you are a fairly new poster and ALL your Q posts have been negative. I don't know about the other GIMmers but that makes me question things you say. If you believe Q is a LARP or some other such nonsense, then there is no need to post to a thread that is following Q. If you do post in this thread, don't think everyone here is going to take what you say as the gospel. Ain't gonna happen.

Just my two cents.
Your two cents, and I raise you a K-rand. Farp: You clearly have not seen the same proofs we all here have seen.

That is self-evident. There were items predicted a year in advance to the month, date, day, time-to-the-minute.

This will not be a request that you go back and double-check the dozens of Q posts and Trump posts within two seconds of each other with the same message. No. You do not have to. But you are 100% negative anyway.

The result of your not being quite familiar with the examples in the two paragraphs above does have a result: Your opinion IS lighter in value, and not worthy of convincing anyone.

IMO (as the oldest fart here) your posting here is either obtuse naivete or trolling.

Neither is really what this particular thread is about.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Your two cents, and I raise you a K-rand. Farp: You clearly have not seen the same proofs we all here have seen.

That is self-evident. There were items predicted a year in advance to the month, date, day, time-to-the-minute.

This will not be a request that you go back and double-check the dozens of Q posts and Trump posts within two seconds of each other with the same message. No. You do not have to. But you are 100% negative anyway.

The result of your not being quite familiar with the examples in the two paragraphs above does have a result: Your opinion IS lighter in value, and not worthy of convincing anyone.

IMO (as the oldest fart here) your posting here is either obtuse naivete or trolling.

Neither is really what this particular thread is about.
But Unca he said,
I'm also up on all the tweets, videos, etc. (more than most here)
He's up on ALL the TWEETS and VIDEOS. We simply can't compete with that. *Eye roll

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and to think:
All I Want Is Instant Gratification

yeah, how about some Gratification? I'll take some...I'll take any gratification...

i think i read it somewhere, 2 people 'woke' this morning and:

We've all been confronted with Lies our entire lives, lies that have been based upon a construct where our 'leaders' have lied directly to us, our entire lives, telling us our society is this or that, demanding we move in flow with 'their narrative'

and also to think:
Who's Narrative is it anyway that says Americans Can't Handle The Truth?
Is it yours? It ain't mine...so, who's is it???