• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Keeping people home with nothing to do. Seems to be playing right into this Great Awakening narrative. They won't have any choice but to listen while the truth is spoken as they'll become a captive audience in their own homes soon. This was one thing I didn't think could be done considering how the MSM filters and conditions everything. Now I see how it's being planned. I didn't think this would be possible yet it's happening right before our eyes. When has anything like this ever happened?? You need to be blind not to see it!

1584503015244.png

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What the fuck are they doing???
Dinner in LA where the desert was cake in the shape of dead people...

I'm not fully up to speed on the entire shtick, but, there were celebrities and power players galore in attendance of a party with a very dark theme

Dinner in LA where the desert was cake in the shape of dead people...

I'm not fully up to speed on the entire shtick, but, there were celebrities and power players galore in attendance of a party with a very dark theme
Surely that's a bullshit publicity stunt? Even the most crooked of cops in la la land would find it almost impossible to not press some serious charges against that lot if it was real?

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Surely that's a bullshit publicity stunt? Even the most crooked of cops in la la land would find it almost impossible to not press some serious charges against that lot if it was real?
No Harm, No Foul, there were no actual dead bodies at the party...that occurred, somewhere in that county, at the 'after party' party

someone always disappears after parties, and especially if the 'missing' are flown in to attend, those who may not have anyone looking for them 'after the party'

It was an In Your Face move by these people...that's where my entire disgust comes from, like a driving force that I can't do anything with...

So, I watch................................as do the rest of us...........

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
NOT cake. That is a LIVE human playing the role of "dinner" Don't know and really don't WANT to know the composition of the "sauce". Such pics of such events have been posted before. Same type of people involved...hollywierd/entertainment "elites" feasting/partying as hosted by the evil Abramovic, practitioner of "spirit cooking". It's been said numerous times, "these people are SICK.". Yes, they ARE THE adrenochrome crowd along with politicians, judges, lawyers, CEOs among other "cream of society" types.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This thread has gone over this topic very in depth. The pizzagate era/Podesta emails brought out a lot.

The woman to the right of Lady Gaga is Marina Abramovic who's this satanic Hollywood celebrity home many stars seem to I have great respect for as they eat cake Effigies of human bodies and serve food to Hollywood stars with people's heads on the tables etc. There's a lot to unpack but again it is already been unpacked here and elsewhere.

Look at this stuff:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...sc=5-25&cvid=489BF0EB41F14C05815E166D7E54AF62

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How much of this would stand up in court?
Of course that all depends on who's presiding. Nobody knew about this stuff before the Wikileaks email dump. Right now we're trying to spread this information and wake people up to the truth of what's going on in government and Hollywood. "This is bigger than you can imagine" -Q

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Waking up people is one thing, holding these pieces of shit accountable is another. At the moment, it seems neither is happening.
Not with an attitude like yours.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Attitudes won't make anything happen, actions will. My attitude is rooted in experience, my "lack of faith" stems from having it crushed every single time. As such, I have none left.
So what actions have you bern taking toward your desired goals?

So what actions have you bern taking toward your desired goals?
I'm still wrapping my head around all of this newmisty. My actions are just beginning.

My sentiments are what they are because so many have faith in Q and Trump that they are cleaning house, yet no evidence of any sort exists to indicate their faith is justified. It is why I question what good is spreading the information and waking people up when nothing comes of such enlightenment. I would love to be proved wrong, for these stains need to be eradicated from all existence.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Here's the full video:

Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar delivers stark coronavirus warnings: 'Calm before the storm' (2 min 05 sec):

Published on Mar 17, 2020 by Guardian News​

For what it's worth, Patriots' Day is on April 19th (commemorating the date of the Battles of Lexington and Concord and the larger Battle of Menotomy in 1775).
I'm going to call out two things with that post.

Firstly, why look for optical cover if what these people are doing is righteous? Surely providing some sort of visibility would show the masses they want to have faith in them that they are the real deal?

Secondly, how can anyone trust the US military when they are the "M" in "MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX".

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Not with an attitude like yours.
You were doing a great job educating someone who was struggling with something he had never thought was possible...right up until this post. If you are to believe what you and Q have been preaching (and it's pretty impossible not to now) you're supposed to be helping those people when they awaken to the unimaginable evil that's all around us. Criticizing the 'attitude' they have when they're struggling to come to terms with what they're faced with seems counter productive to that goal.

C'mon mystic man, get with the program! :2 thumbs up:

Note: I think I've finally been converted after witnessing the unprecedented events of this past week. I always said I'll be convinced when we actually saw some happenings. Well, check that box in spades!!! The only thing that can change me back to the doubting old bastard I was now is if we're sitting here in the middle of April and nothing has changed. I don't think that's gonna happen tho

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
chieftain, thanks for the larger copy.

I guess we will know soon if this anon is for real... he/she makes this prediction: "Within the next six weeks look for gold $3,000+ and silver $60+"

1584532657621.png
That post was made on 3/03/2020 so adding 42 days gives us 4/14/2020.
Future proves past and it also proves those who are full of hot air.
:-)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm so tired of the snarky arrogant attitudes that come barging in this thread offering nothing but bulshit.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm so tired of the snarky arrogant attitudes that come barging in this thread offering nothing but bulshit.
I didn't think he was being snarky mystic, I think he was trying to rationalize what he's seeing. I used to be much snarkier than that and you stuck with me, didn't you?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I didn't think he was being snarky mystic, I think he was trying to rationalize what he's seeing. I used to be much snarkier than that and you stuck with me, didn't you?
Well he's more than welcome. It's be evolution of his post in this thread that have just hit a nerve. I don't have time to type it out at the moment but I'm sorry to anybody who got their feelings hurt or feels that I'm being harsh. like I said before everybody here for the most part has the same hopes and wishes for peace and prosperity to the good people and Justice and death to the evil doers.

And another thing, I had the thought yesterday of how much better I feel coming to the site here when we're all working together instead of being divided on issues were all collectively trying to understand this current situation and it's a powerful thing having us all on the same team.

Peace.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well he's more than welcome. It's be evolution of his post in this thread that have just hit a nerve. I don't have time to type it out at the moment but I'm sorry to anybody who got their feelings hurt or feels that I'm being harsh. like I said before everybody here for the most part has the same hopes and wishes for peace and prosperity to the good people and Justice and death to the evil doers.

And another thing, I had the thought yesterday of how much better I feel coming to the site here when we're all working together instead of being divided on issues were all collectively trying to understand this current situation and it's a powerful thing having us all on the same team.

Peace.
I'm chuckling here re: the role reversal that has taken place between you and I, huh buddy?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
chieftain, thanks for the larger copy.

I guess we will know soon if this anon is for real... he/she makes this prediction: "Within the next six weeks look for gold $3,000+ and silver $60+"

That post was made on 3/03/2020 so adding 42 days gives us 4/14/2020.
Future proves past and it also proves those who are full of hot air.
:-)
Based oon what I have been reading, I might let that notion go out as far as 4-19-20. Makes one wonder though.

Bubble Fat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
NOT cake. That is a LIVE human playing the role of "dinner" Don't know and really don't WANT to know the composition of the "sauce". Such pics of such events have been posted before. Same type of people involved...hollywierd/entertainment "elites" feasting/partying as hosted by the evil Abramovic, practitioner of "spirit cooking". It's been said numerous times, "these people are SICK.". Yes, they ARE THE adrenochrome crowd along with politicians, judges, lawyers, CEOs among other "cream of society" types.
Ahh, gross. I don't think I'm going to be eating today. I'm not going down that rabbit hole.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ahh, gross. I don't think I'm going to be eating today. I'm not going down that rabbit hole.
Seriously, these people are mentally, morally and spiritually sick. They WILL have reward from Trump here on earth and their eternal reward will be eternity with their father in the fiery pit.